[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Gay >hates guns because they're all violent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ngg8ekjvlx1tmow4lo1_1280.png (32 KB, 1278x754) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngg8ekjvlx1tmow4lo1_1280.png
32 KB, 1278x754
>Be me
>Gay
>hates guns because they're all violent
>Why would I need a gun to defend myself, people should be taught not to kill people
>Go to a club
>Brown guy comes in
>Shoots 50 people
>None of us had a gun

Why did nobody besides the police have a gun in Orlando? I'm Not even American and this seems retarded. pic unrelated
>>
File: 1332237900164.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1332237900164.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>people should just be taught to not kill people
>therefor I don't need to be able to defend myself
>>
>>77166740
There's a guy I knew in college who is super gay, and I'm always so frustrated by his facebook posts... mostly because there are days he almost seems redpilled.

His "profession" is "psychic", but he randomly posts about how Jesus is the only savior of man... then he'll post about how trannies need more respect and you should change everything about how you speak and think to accommodate them...

Then today he posts about how all gays should buy guns, and the gun grabbing liberals are monsters.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>77166996

Right? it goes back to the "Teach men not to rape"
>>
>>77166740
Bringing guns into a bar is pretty much unacceptable behavior for a gun owner. It is alcohol plus strangers plus high energy cock sucking, so you have to go there with the intent to have no funs if you're being responsible.
>>
File: 1457328753451.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1457328753451.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
>>77166740
Implying they let people carry guns into clubs...
>>
>>77167060

You would think if you've access to a self defense weapon, you should use it. A pistol is only useful for shooting another human being. It's so strange to think none of them had a gun.
>>
>>77167341
All clubs and bars in FL are gun free zones by law.
>>
>tfw gay and love guns
>>
>>77167478

You guys can have guns everywhere but a bar/club? What a meme.
>>
>>77168171
Apparently, if a 51% or more of a places revenue is made up from the sale of alcohol, you cant bring in guns there. Im not sure how correct I am though and this is only Florida I´m talking about, probably different in other states.
>>
>>77168628

Shit, so even then did nobody hear the gun shots? Did nobody go "OH SHIT! ISIS IS HERE!" or do you think some amerifat walked past and heard the shots, saw the name of the club and walked off?
>>
>>77168781
With all those sick beatz and the music being loud, Im not sure people realised it was a gunman until that pussy blocked the door and the manager called the police.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.