[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is worse, being a pedo or being a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: himoto-umaru-chan-ps-vita.jpg (40 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
himoto-umaru-chan-ps-vita.jpg
40 KB, 800x445
Which is worse, being a pedo or being a cuck?
>>
Pedo
>Ruins childrens lives
>Almost universally looked down upon
>Extremely illegal

Cuck
>Get made fun of on 4chan
>>
>>77166710
being a leaf xday
>>
paedos that abuse children are worse than men who allow women to treat them like shit are worse than mental cases who are attracted to children but don't actually act on it.
>>
>>77166710
being a pedocuck

>enjoying your loliwife getting penetrated by Jamal and Chang
>not the sickest of fetishes
>>
>>77166710
Pedos
>Bring misery to everyone

Cucks
>Bring misery to themselves

hmmmmmmm....
>>
>>77166843
the issue is "inaction"

If a pedo doesn't act on his urges, he's just mentally ill

If a cuck doesn't act... he's still a cuck
>>
File: fighting game advice.png (202 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
fighting game advice.png
202 KB, 500x374
Pedos.
>>
>>77167061
>France weighing on on cuckoldry

top jej
>>
Just an FYI I'm talking about pedos that have consensual sexual interactions with children.
Things like mutual masturbation. Stuff that doesn't harm children or at least take years of "therapy" to convince them they were harmed.
>>
Being a pedophile is suffering. You have to listen to the fags and the trannies whine about "intolerance" while they're showered with support and protection. Meanwhile a solid quarter of the population would be in favor of murdering me if they could read my mind.
>>
>>77167133
If they don't act on their urges then it doesn't matter. You can have the most disgusting fetish imaginable but if you don't act on it and it doesn't affect anyone else then who cares?
>>
>>77167710
Yeah, so that being said, wouldn't a cuck be worse? Mostly because he passively enables others to take advantage of him/his society?
>>
Being a pedo that gets cucked by a 12 year old black boy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVTQHiAQRA
>>
I feel legitimately bad for pedos. I can't imagine what it would be like if fucking women were illegal and universally despised, AND if even looking at DRAWINGS of the depiction were illegal.

Not to say that I would ever consider sexual contact with a child acceptable. But they're really in a lose-lose situation. Pedos should just be humanely euthanized to spare them the suffering.
>>
>>77166710
neither matter if they don't act on it.

otherwise pedo. Cuck is a gross but harmless fetish. similar to diaper play or being a furry.
>>
>>77167593
I have a friend that drunkenly mentioned that a... younger woman.... on the tv.
Since then we've casually made remarks, or seen a loli in the mall or something give each other the ol nudge n nod.
We live on the rule of looky but no touchy.
>I'd give anything to change. Anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 822x960
>>77167033

>mfw this probably is actually a thing among degenerates

Someone brave google it.
>>
>>77166710
Pedo is obviously more dangerous and plain wrong but being a cuck is more pathetic, I'd say. You literally enjoy other men, probably with bigger dick, fucking your women. I'd rathe be a pedo. You don't have to act out.

Everyone is pedo to a certain extent anyway. It's just a stupid word.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.