[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you realize most people these days don't read and th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1463000936165.jpg (453 KB, 793x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463000936165.jpg
453 KB, 793x1000
Do you realize most people these days don't read and the only reference of WW1 they will have, are "inclusive" games like this? Do you realize that this is in fact a WAY which they are rewriting history? With a bloody game!?

I am not white, but I hate what's wrong (yes I hate niggers (not blacks), beaners (not latinos), gays (not homos) and Zionists (well most of the jews)) and I feel bad for this, this is not a way to treat history. History is part of your blood, and Europe is throwing away its own history down the toilet. Those men that died 100 years ago, in both sides of the trenches, deserve a place in mankind's memory and a real respect. This is utter shit, they will be forgoten and their image will be literally "darkened". At that moment, those men will be truly death.

Have in mind that people live on with history. People like Hitler died, but they are immortal if they are remembered, and they can live through us, and their actions can remain with us. A man dies when its forgotten.

How can we boycott Battlefield 1, and support Verdun? I mean, it's nearly imposible to stop a AAA line game these days, but is there a way in which we can show to more people the dangers of changing history? and at the same time support indie devs that do the things right? (I mean, Verdun is not the whole WW1,it doesn't even show the ruskies, but it seems to be growing according to their budget).

Is there even a way to convert and save a feminist? or a liberal? or a millennial? can they still be saved? or they will be washed away with the wave of literal marxist shit?

Have a look of the game "Verdun".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWp-7XH3080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AchJpEGgQ5k
>>
Really makes you want to bomb the game developers office, eh?
>>
>>77166545
I'm a die hard bf fan. I won't be buying it.
>>
>>77166545
If they use a game as their main reference they deserve to be mislead desu.
>>
>>77166545
boycotting wull never work and is dumb. Verdun kicks ass though
>>
>Caring this much about a video game

You manchild racists are really cute.
>>
>>77166545
>How can we boycott Battlefield 1, and support Verdun? I mean, it's nearly imposible to stop a AAA line game these days, but is there a way in which we can show to more people the dangers of changing history?

try le 9gag, they are very receptive to well disguised /pol/ posts
>>
>4 maps

4 maps

>4 maps

4 maps
>>
File: 1461633095185.jpg (63 KB, 600x259) Image search: [Google]
1461633095185.jpg
63 KB, 600x259
>>77167044
then it makes me sick to think that most people in the world are sheeps.
>>
File: aces.png (428 KB, 527x458) Image search: [Google]
aces.png
428 KB, 527x458
>>77166782
>>
What about this game are you butthurt about?
>>
>>77167264
How do you feel frog, when they wipe France from history?

>>77167219

Even if its a game, and I insist, the kind of a game that will replace textbooks for kids these days.
>>
File: 1462752777909.jpg (19 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462752777909.jpg
19 KB, 640x640
>>77167219
>what is propaganda
>what is rewriting history in the hearts of the ignorant youth
>>
>>77166782
Based Irish terrorist
>>
>>77167304
oh shit, really?
they gonna pull a battlefront?

i was on the fence about buying it, but if they are gonna go overjew it ill wait till the price drops
>>
it's over mexibro this is just the result of decades of jewish brainwashing and propaganda, i don't think there's anything we can do left other than expose these but even then these fuckers have the propaganda machine on their side
i feel really bad for this, at least i'm already used to live in a shithole
>>
File: based.jpg (91 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
91 KB, 620x400
>>77166782
Based Catholic brother.

Not implying that all irishmen are terrorist, but you have to know, what is the point of view of cultural marxism to IRA?
>>
File: 1465826292510.gif (4 MB, 406x339) Image search: [Google]
1465826292510.gif
4 MB, 406x339
>>77167903

>not buying Day 1 DLC
>>
>>77167903

I'm convinced the only reason why the game is even taking place in WWI is because they don't need to design as many vehicles as they would if it were a modern or WWII setting.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.