[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys realize that Trump called Edward Snowden a traitor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: static2.politico.com.jpg (41 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
static2.politico.com.jpg
41 KB, 605x328
Do you guys realize that Trump called Edward Snowden a traitor and wants to execute him if he comes back?

Trump supports the US government spying on its own citizen. He wants to bring back the patriot act and shut down entire sections of the internet.

This is why you should have supported a true conservative like Ted Cruz when there was still time.
>>
Ted Cruz is not an American. Go away leaf.
>>
>>77161502

Snowden proved to be a SJW faggot didn't he?

>He wants to bring back the patriot act and shut down entire sections of the internet.

So? Most of it is propaganda trash now, worse than TV.
>>
He wants to shut the Internet off to terrorists. It would be extremely easy to do. Like so easy, that I could probably figure it out with the resources.

He also wants to use our best and brightest to fight against terrorism. If the cyber geniuses can effectively shut off comms for terrorists, monitoring could be completely eliminated.
>>
>>77161731
>he says this while posting on /pol/
>>
>>77161502
who fucking cares. we need some tyranny, illegal, low iq, and muslim purge before we can go back to being free and easygoing
>>
>>77161502

Snowden is a traitor you dumbass
>>
>>77161731
>So? Most of it is propaganda trash now, worse than TV.
Sometimes I am not sure if Trump supporters are just trolling or if they are really that stupid.
>>
>>77162464
Then so is George Washington. The USA is built on treason. Snowden was just honoring that ancient tradition.
>>
>>77161502

I actively want Snowden to be strapped to an electric chair and fried.
>>
File: 1463165667887.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
1463165667887.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>77161731
>Snowden proved to be a SJW faggot didn't he?

Whoat does that have to do with him revealing the biggest unconstitutional operation in history.

If Trump doesn't support whistleblowing against unconstitutional actions then HE IS THE TRAITOR.
>>
>>77161502
Fuck off, faggot. Snowden spilled some shit that the government shouldn't have been doing but he spilled other shit that he shouldn't have spilled. It's not illegal for us to spy on other countries. Every country spies on everyone around them and everyone they have important relationships with. Being against the government we have now doesn't automatically make you a goodguy.
>>
>>77162429
>before we can go back
Enjoy being trapped in a nightmarish dictatorship with high tech permanent surveillance of the proles like you. There's no going back once you sacrifice freedom for security.
>>
follow snowden on twitter for a couple of days and you'll be back here saying trump is weak on snowden
>>
>>77163133
>what is the 5 eyes alliance
>what are transparency and the constitution

Even thought it's unlikely, do not reproduce, ever. We cannot afford more beta low T slaves like you
>>
>>77161731
I don't know. Maybe the site you are on right now for starters would be shut down by the government.
>>
>>77163260
>I have nothing to hide from the government.
Because you have nothing to show for you dumb prole.

The government does care if you browse and post on fringe political websites. Their overeaching algorithms do care about your specific internet use. You are already compiled and listed as a bad citizen as we speak. Enjoy your nu-USSR gulag.
>>
>>77161502
Liberals deserve NSA style McCarthyism to punish them for not dismantling the NSA when they promised they would. Fuck them.
>>
>>77161502
>Trump is a Jew in secret

Well no shit. It's still better than Bernie or Hillary.
>>
>>77161502
Snowden went full SJW self-hating white cuck

who cares what happens to him now
>>
>>77161502
>Do you guys realize that Trump called Edward Snowden a traitor and wants to execute him if he comes back?
That works for me, you do know that he is a CIA agent whose job it was to make all the other agencies look like idiots while never mentioning the CIA at all.

Didnt you even bother noticing how every single intelligence agency in the US and the UK was implicated in his "leaks" save the CIA?
>>
I am all for a Patriot Act if it means muslims getting BTFO'd.
>>
>>77161502
You have a lot of time on your hands, OP, what with all the anti-Trump propaganda. Hope you're getting paid for your troubles, cuck.
>>
>>77164031
Not really. His daughter is an orthodox Jew now, which is plenty more potent than a secular one
>>
>>77161502
Still better than Hillary desu
>>
>>77161502
you fucking leaf
edward snowden is a traitor

it would have been one thing if he just released the fact that the us was spying on its citizens, but he didnt do just that. He released detailed emails, convos, and logs concerning other nations, some of these conversations could have started a conflict and he jsut released it to shit on america.

he put the entire nation at risk doing what he did and he took it too far, he is a traitor.
>>
>>77161502
We would have, but Cruz just did not have the charisma and star power needed to win. The choice was to lose with Cruz, or Trump with Trump.
>>
>>77163492
Like I said, some of his leaks were good, some weren't. The government shouldn't be wantonly spying on its own people, but some things have to be kept secret for national security. We can't just tell everyone where we're going to move our troops, for example. Likewise, there is nothing wrong with spying on foreign governments. Everyone does it, and unless two countries actively don't like each other, if one catches another's spy, it's the equivalent of getting caught with your pants down. It's embarrassing and everyone has a good laugh at you, but that's it. We spy on other governments, they spy on us, everyone knows it.

>We cannot afford more beta low T slaves like you
Did you actually read what I posted, or did you just stop when you realized I was disagreeing with you? If you did, I'll say this for the third time. No, the government shouldn't just be spying on it's own citizens for no reason.
>>
>>77163184
you miss the point. i'm talking about purging all violent and stupid types, and if i'm grouped in that mess, so be it. if my death means a cleaner tomorrow for my kids then i'll gladly lay into the guillotine
>>
>>77161502
>bring back the patriot act

where did it go? I didn't get the memo
>>
>>77161502
Snowden is a traitor though, as shown by the fact he defected to Russia
>>
>>77162226
Well I think the idea is to monitor their communications to catch them, not just shut down their ability to communicate.
>>
>>77163236
Got any examples? like screenshots? Genuinely curious
>>
>>77161502
Hillary would go after him just as hard

Still voting Trump, only option at this point
>>
>>77161502
It's trump vs ISIS now leaf. we don't care.
>>
>>77161731
the eternal shill said today she wants to work with tech companies to censor hate speech
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 700x525
Snowden is not coming back, he told me so
And he is a shill btw
>>
>>77161731
>>77162429
>>77162226
>land of the free
>>
>>77165406
Why do Russians put carpets on their walls?
>>
Never claimed Trump was perfect, just the least worst. And I strongly support the wall.
>>
>>77164887
He defected to Russia because he was going to be wrongfully imprisoned for protecting privacy rights in his own country.
>>
to watch them instead of TV
>>
>>77161502
>on its own citizens

This is where your argument falls apart. US govt. isn't just spying on its citizens.

US govt. is spying on 30m of its citizens, ~50m of its citizens that can be easily turned into an inside enemy by foreign entities, and ~50m of non-citizens that proudly come to public places and wave flags of another country.
>>
>>77165943
There are other neutral countries he could have gone to. But he chose Russia
>>
>>77161502
He absolutely destroyed Hillary and Obama in his speech today.

You're harping on trivial shit - rather keep my ARs than giving a fuck about Snowden.

Try harder.
>>
>>77161502
Snowden is a traitor and should be executed.

Also prove that Ted Cruz is an American citizen.
>>
>>77166063
Do you really think he would have been safe in Switzerland?
>>
American expat

Snowden is a fucking traitor. He became one as soon as he chose not to stop at his reveal that the NSA was spying on Americans. Betraying the US to help foreigners is the definition of treason. He was and continues to be an attention whore who got in over his head. And we should have punished China for not handing him over by cancelling all cooperation for their Skynet Operation. But that cuck Obama enjoys taking it up the ass from Xi, so of course we didn't.
>>
He will delete ISIS from the internet like Hillary's emails
>>
File: 1463580066899.jpg (60 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1463580066899.jpg
60 KB, 600x453
It's me, Donald.

I've come for them. My delegates, Donald.

And I'm going to get them from you.

One way, or the other.
>>
>>77161502
I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
Snowden is a CIA asset, so whatever.

He only confirmed something I was suspicious of for many years.

We panopticon now.
>>
>>77165602
Because it looks classy you know like they're rich enough to put carpets not only on the floor but on the walls, ceilings. Nah not really, a Chechen once told me it was for extra insulation.
>>
>>77161502
im a cruz missile now
>>
>>77161502
snowden is a spy, u KEK
>>
>>77161502
barely half of the people on /pol/ have control over their lives. Do you think they care who has access to their browsing history?
>>
>>77162350
Be honest, we'd all be a lot happier if we could leave this place.
>>
>>77162570
If you've constantly lived with Americans your whole life you'd err on the side of caution; just accept, whether stupid or smart they will do whatever the fuck they want...
>>
>>77167049

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/06/documents-reveal-feds-effort-to-discredit-snowden-reveal-cia-ties.html
>>
>>77162719

Trump understands what Snowden is.

He just can't say it.
>>
>>77165380
post a fucking link, faggot
>>
>>77164636
I'm sure your kids would grow up happy and healthy under a regime with the authority to arbitrarily execute people at its own discretion.
>>
>>77161502
Sadly, I think the US government spying on it's citizens is not going to change anytime soon. Having said this, it seems to me that it's a lot easier to just spy on muslims instead of spying on everyone for the sake of political correctness.
>>
>>77164601
So the Americans shouldn't know about what kind of dealings their government has with other nations. Do you even transparency, cuck?

You do realize those foreign conversations were about the five eyes alliance which was how the US was spying on its citizen.
>>
>>77169367
>I think the US government spying on it's citizens is not going to change anytime soon
Le good goy fatalism. Muslims are a false flag to make us start this shit.

Wanna deal with the muslim problem? Do what you did back then in the barbary wars and you'll have no more problems. No need to spy on white, christian citizens.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.