[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are millenials choosing to be such homebodies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 41
File: milleniallazy.png (594 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
milleniallazy.png
594 KB, 640x896
Why are millenials choosing to be such homebodies?
>>
autismbux
>>
>>77159197

Because watching the collapse of civilization is so much more /comfy/
>>
Because awful people, such as boomers, occupy bars and restaurants.
>>
>>77159197
>oy vey why are the kids not buying our overpriced cover charges and $4 beers
>>
>>77159197
Growing up with computers, netflix
More antisocial, spending more time in front of monitors
Clubbing scene losing steam
>>
oy vey why aren't millennials going to rape clubs and watching our new holocaust Broadway show
>>
Afraid to get shot while out on the town.
>>
>>77159324
The fucking leaf is right for once
>>
>loud music
>crowded small spaces
>bad smell
>higher prices
>less comfy
>higher risk of getting shot
>>
>go outside
>get shot
>>
>>77159197
Because recent generation works harder and earns less than the previous one.
>>
File: Jew Rat.jpg (48 KB, 960x918) Image search: [Google]
Jew Rat.jpg
48 KB, 960x918
>>77159197
good goy! tell those stupid dhimmi to spend their money at my nightclubs and bars hehehe next round is one dollar off, my treat
>>
>Be boomer
>Suck up all the mother fucking money
>Bitch that millenials can't afford anything but to stay home and have a nice night in
>Gets pissed
>>
We have more 30+ year-olds occupying our local college bars than actual college students. It's only worth going out if you want to hit on a milf or it it's your first time ever going to a bar. Girls have it pretty bad though, fending off weird old creeps. Theres been plenty of times our group has called it a night before even going in because the bars are filled with old guys waiting for us and other college kids to come in instead of being packed with people looking to have fun.

So now most people at my Uni are just sticking with house and frat parties exclusively because there's way too many middle aged people acting like weirdoes.
>>
>people stay home more
>Why are they such homebodies?

>people go out and party
>Why are they such partiers?

>people eat out less
>Why are they not supporting restaurants?

etc. etc.
>>
>>77159197
>go buy 10 dollar shots and get beat up by some guy because his slut girlfriend was hitting on you

nothx
>>
>>77159197
Would you rather go to a club and get shot?
>>
>>77159197
nobody deserves NYC the same way nobody deserves crippling epilepsy from birth
>>
>>77159420
>>77159505
These, around here the club scene is quite segregated. Violent minorities on one side and obnoxious bros on the other. When they let out, the former often assault and rob the latter.
t. Emergency dispatch
>>
>NYC
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>77159703
$13 for a tall jack and coke, or $20 for a bottle of jack.
>>
File: 16112046_144x108[1].png (4 KB, 144x108) Image search: [Google]
16112046_144x108[1].png
4 KB, 144x108
night in
>0 dollars in transportation
>12 dollar bottle of booze and 6 of my favorite beers for 12 dollars
>can smoke weed
>can wear sweatpants
>videos games
>free movies
>friends invited
>can party as long as I want

night out
>10-20 dollars in transportation
>4-6 dollars a beer
>can't smoke weed
>have to dress for public
>shit bar videos games
>13 dollar movies
>friends plus hundreds of drunk strangers
>have to go home at 2am
>>
>>77159197
Why the hell would anyone go into NYC if they have the option not to?
>>
>>77159197

Because, unlike all of these lowlifes, I own a home
>>
>>77159197
Bars and clubs are expensive as fuck, much less NYC bars and clubs. Unless a guy's wants some strange badly he and his friends can save money and gave more fun at home. With the rise of Tindr and shit the club/bar isn't the only option for hooking up either.
>>
>>77159197
I can buy a bottle of vodka and get drunk for £10.
A tiny fraction of that vodka/gin/alcohol of choice can cost me £2.50.
It's cheaper to stay inside. Even if I enjoyed going out, I wouldnt because I cant get a fucking job to afford it.
>We want experienced factory workers
Get fucked, it's a production line and repetitive. You could train me in under an hour.
>Own transport needed
I need a car to get a job, to afford a car, to get a job.

This is why I drink. Speaking of alcohol, Brit bro's or other people who may have some idea. If Brexit happens, will I pay more for vodka and other foreign drinks? Is it wise to stock up now?
>>
Because getting a couple of drinks at a bar costs as much as getting 10 from the store

Even if people do go out, they just drink at home first.
>>
>>77159197

Bullshit. People aren't going out in NYC because they can't afford it. This is just a ruse to deflect from the fact that liberal policies have made the city unlivable for anybody but the super rich. Same thing has happened in LA and SF
>>
>>77159197
Why do millenials keep making threads asking millenials about millenials.
Reminder that if youre under the age of 36, youre either a millenial or too young to be here.
>>
Autism
t. vaccinations
>>
>>77159197
It's too fucking expensive. I used to go out twice a week. I am now saving so much money staying home that I can now travel every other month.

Nothing too far, just a weekend get away, but it still beats paying a 70% mark up on beer.
>>
>>77159197
>deserve

also NYC's nightlife isn't even good

it's like Philadelphia if everything was 3 times as expensive and 10 times less interesting
>>
File: 1463972160110.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
1463972160110.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>people born in the 1980s are millenials
>>
We're being cajoled and pushed into small, safe areas of the world.

Realistically we are allowed to be in our homes, on designated footpaths and a few public parks and commercial areas.

Ever noticed the amount of horror films that are set in the woods, caves, wilderness in general.

Those places were originally our homes, not scary, yet almost immediately people associate
them with fear now.

Its fine in countries like America where there are still vast expanses of land but its quite stiffing in the UK. There is probably no single space were you can be completely alone in nature, there is always some cunt and his dog there too.
>>
File: 1463458406184.jpg (46 KB, 418x418) Image search: [Google]
1463458406184.jpg
46 KB, 418x418
>>77159197
because everyone is fucking broke as a joke. turns out the world the boomers created isnt as afordable as the one they grew up in. who would have thought
>>
File: goys life.jpg (532 KB, 1632x1088) Image search: [Google]
goys life.jpg
532 KB, 1632x1088
>>77159197
>bars
>pay lots of money for overpriced crappy beer
>crap music
>annoying people
>bad air
>smelly people

>clubs
>all of the above
>degenerates
>if you are gay, akbars shooting up the place

>home
>WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU WANT

How is this even a choice? The internet have made it obvious to any one that is paying attention that 99% of the normies are fucking retarded and when you figure that out it becomes a pain in the ass to be around them.
>pic related
>>
>>77159197
Because clubs and bars are gay as fuck... plus pointlessly expensive.
>>
>>77161021
No it will be cheaper as we secure our own trade deals with less red tape and restrictions
>>
>>77159407
nice
>>
>>77159197
If you live in NYC and prefer to be a homebody then no, you don't deserve NYC.

As much as I would never live in NYC (or anywhere in that region) there's a shit ton to do. I used to travel there for work, sometimes three times a month for several years, and spent most of my time in Manhattan. There's a plethora of restaurants and bars to go to and experience.

If you like staying in, that's fine, I like a night in from time to time too (like right now, I don't feel like going anywhere). After all, it won't cost you anything, and free is nice. However if you moved to a city like NYC where you could just as well be living anywhere else (as in your job doesn't necessitate it) then you're just paying a whole lot extra to tell people you live in NYC.

Life is about experiences. As much as you enjoy binge watching a new series on Netflix you'll enjoy going somewhere new, you never know who you will meet and what you may experience. In 40 years are you going to look back at these times and wonder what you could have known? Or will you recall whatever show you watched on Hulu? I know I won't have regrets. Even if nothing happens at least I can say I tried instead of wondered.
>>
>>77160651
You forgot
>have to wait forever to get another drink unless you fork out another 10 dollars in tip
>bouncer might tell you that you are to drunk
>might be denied entrance after queening for 20 minutes
>>
The answer is simple: because we can.
>>
>>77159197
>people going home instead of going to the bar.

Good. Fuck bars and fuck alchohol. They are a major cause of degeneracy and have been the root of many divorces. Not saying that it's going to just hide in your house, but enough of this pro-alchohol mindset.

When I have free time, I get in my car and drive to the wilderness. Get some healthy hobbies
>>
(((>>77162071)))
>>
32 y old is thoroughhly grown adulthey should not go to clubs they should be setting up families
>>
>>77159197
Only a certain number of people need to exist in order for the world to function. We've exceeded that number.
>>
32 is the new 18 guyz
>>
>>77161574
Maybe for you but in America I can easily get 100 miles away from anyone while out
>>
>>77160173
My city once had a black night club that always had at least 3 police cruisers outside at all times and sometimes an ambulance. The others had 1 cruiser sometimes and ambulances rarely.
>>
>>77159197
>unironically going to clubs when you're over 20
FUCKING WEW LAD
>>
https://www.vice.com/read/millennials-have-discovered-going-out-sucks
>>
>boomers made everything too expensive for us now

C-can you redpill me on boomers ruining the economy?
>>
>>77159197
I live in NYC all my life. Its overrated. You get a lot of shitty bars all in a row and a few clubs thats are ok but overpriced with long lines. I guess if you're a rich dwntwn manhattan faggot its fun but NYC is the most disappoints everyone else who comes here.
>>
>>77160173
You're in Austin, aren't you
>>
>>77161574
>There is probably no single space were you can be completely alone in nature

I can't even imagine being in a place like that

t. forest everywhere as far as the eye can see
>>
>>77162071
I agree with this man. The more unique memories the longer your life seems. 30 years in a boring office amounts to maybe 20-50 moments. Going out and trolling a pretentious art gallery by pretending to be a connoisseur is one of its own and equivalent activities are easily done 20 times a year laxly.
>>
>>77159197

Cali bro here

>go to bar
>either have a DD which no one wants to be or pay 10 bucks a person for uber
>50-80% mexican
>women tend to be stuck up
>$10+ drinks (usually just get drunk before leaving)
>Mexicans tend to start fights over nothing

>Go to club
>exact same thing only on top of this the girl to guy ratio is somewhere around 5 to 1
>also $15 entry fee

Don't get me wrong I have hooked up with girls in these situations but you sift through so much shit, it's not a guarantee and you have to deal with all the fucking beans

I go to raves now and although they're much more expensive the perks make it worth going for me at least

>go in a big group
>have a mini road trip
>get a hotel with friends to get drunk and hang out in
>get to venue and listen to music that's better than nigger beats
>take ecstasy which is fun, also everyone else is on it so in general people are nicer
>because it's more expensive it's mostly white's and asians
>Girls aren't as bitchy and stuck up (probably the drugs)
>Generally go to 2 day events so it's like a weekend vacation

If there were less Mexicans it might be worth going to the bars but trying to score when there are only 3 decent looking girls at a bar every time is tiring. College parties were the best though. There you could actually talk to people and have fun whether or not you hook up, women tend to be unfun bitches at bars for some reason. (not all of them but a good chunk of them)
>>
>>77162712
>>
>>77161574

>tfw Scottish and 90% of the land is isolated scenery and forest

I really love this country, but everyone in Scotland is a lefty cuck atm and it's embarrassing as fuck
>>
>>77162767
New York Nightlife was a big deal when a ton of other things were happening to make it a big deal. Right now the economy sucks and our elite feel genocidal hatred for our own people and culture so yeah not something Sinatra would recognize.
>>
>>77159197
I don't want to spend 10 dollars for a single beer.
The music is always too loud and you have to scream at people.
You are stuck with 200-300 strangers and anything could go wrong.
>>
>>77159197
i dont know if you remember niggergedon grandpa but black people decided to fuck random shit up and the knock out game is a thing and obama imported in thousands of terrorist so he can try to get more gun control

in short nobody plays kick the can any more and if you go to the park your going to be raped
>>
>Oy vey after paying $2500/month for a shoebox apartment why won't the kids drink our $20 martinis

Christ, I hate how expensive NYC is
>>
>>77161574
>There is probably no single space were you can be completely alone in nature
Damn, living on a tiny island with 64 million other idiots must fucking suck. I could literally walk 10 minutes out in the woods from where i am right now and probably not see another person for the rest of the week.
>>
>>77159197
Tinder has replaced meeting random women in a bar.

Why go out to get evaluated at much expense when you can sit comfy at home and know if some girl is interested or not?
>>
My rule is at least on activity a week. If I go out to a show, movie, gallery etc at least once a week, I'm not 100% autistic. Otherwise I like being introverted.
>>
>>77159197
what kind of cranky old fuck wrote that piece of shit
>>
>>77159407
>$4 beers
>NYC

Top fucking kek. $7 for a bud lite is a bargain here
>>
File: 1457718991090.png (3 MB, 1323x838) Image search: [Google]
1457718991090.png
3 MB, 1323x838
>>77159407
>>
>>77162071
You have a point, but going out to a club, getting drunk and listening to shitty music isn't especially a experience.

You could go out into nature and climb a mountain or something, that's free.
>>
I got bored of bars in the 90's.

They're just pointless. If you have other means of obtaining pussy, there is no reason to go to them at all usually.

Even in my early 20's I far preferred going to somebody's house to drink then going to a bar.

Cheaper booze, music is whatever you want, you can keep it low enough that people can actually have conversations, you can have a fire in the backyard, there are beds to fuck in, you can fill the place full of your friends rather then just whoever walks in. You can order or make any food you want instead to having to eat disgusting bar food. You won't get your car towed. No retarded "dj" screaming stupid shit. No door nazis stamping garbage all over your hand.

Bars are just boring and lame, they are only good when they have live music imo.

Now add sentiments like mine on top of the current age of entertainment on demand.
>>
because you leave the house and get shot by muslims or blacks turn on the news
>>
>>77159197
>don't drink alcohol
>not into the gay club scene since it contributes to early death
>my hobbies are mostly indoors
Why would I go out?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
I'm comfy being a shut in. I hate cities, I like going for walks in nature and since I don't have any friends I'm fine with that. Also I get to save my money for important things.
>>
>>77159971
Pretty much. "Pub scene is on suicide watch" was always in the Irish media between 2008-2011 when people finally decided to fob pubs/clubs for a bit (i.e. not every weekend) and suddenly every pub/club that was serving €6 watered down shit was suddenly a victim.

What's the point? Guys don't really want to go to clubs to dance as they want to get laid and girls go in groups just to dance.
>>
>>77162001
Nice.
I will hold off buying anything for a while.
Maybe just a bottle of something strong to either celebrate the result or drown my sorrows. I cant tell how this referendum will end.
>>
>>77160651
damn going out in America seems shit
night in
>pretty much the same
night out
>7,20 for transportation and that's because I don't live there
>1,20 for a beer (still bretty expensive but you won't find cheaper in shops)
> can smoke weed
>can wear sweatpants
>playing video games while going out
>6 euros for a ticket
> friends and a bunch of random strangers who are pretty friendly for junks
>have to go home at 7 am
>>
Can't afford to go out. I have an engineering degree and can't make more than minimum wage because I fell for the STEM meme.
>>
>work at a bowling alley through high school in college
>construction workers are some shit come down from new York
>drinking Heineken
>$3 a beer here in rural central Florida
>always give me a $5 or $10 and let me keep the change
>literally every single beer
>tell me they're $8 in NYC bars

A bit of a culture shock desu but I felt rich as shit at the time.
>>
>>77159197
>Go to bar
>Get arrested
>Go ride dirtbikes in the woods
>Get arrested
>Go fishing without paying FEES FEES FEES
>Get arrested
>Responsibly enjoy some drugs
>Get arrested
gee i wonder
>>
>>77159197
>be comfy and do what you like, the world and whatever you want is at your fingertips with the internet
>or...get jewed by alcohol prices and have your time wasted by smelly degenerates while rolling the dice over whether or not someone will be intoxicated enough to pull a knife or try and start shit

I wonder.
>>
>>77163686
You're doing it wrong Canada. You go to the bar, to get the girl, to bring to your bed that is comfy and quiet.
>>
>>77159197

We have no reason to leave anymore.
>>
>>77159197
Oi Vey Goyim!

What are not out spending all your tip money, doing drugs, in-gauging in homosexual acts, and maxing out your credit cards in my night club?
>>
>NYC

Yeah no one deserves a shitty place
>>
>>77159197
Because they are smarter than the previous generation.

/Thread

That article is implying that staying at home is bad thing, cringe
>>
File: 1465420739166.jpg (67 KB, 716x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465420739166.jpg
67 KB, 716x1024
>>77161752
>how can normies even compete?
>>
File: 1391380407105.gif (620 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
1391380407105.gif
620 KB, 1280x532
>>77159407
To expand a bit, this is basically the motivation of the article to a T.

NYC has turned into the most effective mechanism in the world to completely fleece a generation of its disposable income.

A one-bedroom apartment, not even in Manhattan, will cost you at minimum $2000 a month, and that's after a first + last month's deposit PLUS (((broker)))'s fee, keep in mind this will still be a slightly shitty nigger neighborhood where nogs will pester you for dollars and smokes, catcall white girls, and very likely rob you or throw a Snapple bottle full of gasoline through your window (happened to a guy I know in West Harlem).

Manhattan, don't even think about it unless you want to pay a grand extra for a shoebox with 5 roommates. And that will only be for five years at the maximum before you are outpriced again and the landlord evicts you through the variety of Jew tricks they've perfected over the years to make way for trust fund settlers willing to pay even more.

Bars and clubs are just as bad. Every bar you should expect to pay $7-8 for a lite beer or watered-down well drink, upwards of $11 for anything decent, more likely $14-15 for a cocktail. Any food that isn't an appetizer will be $20+ for a fairly small portion. And don't even get me started on clubs with their cover charges and drinks that cost double that, or the comedy clubs that enforce 3-drink minimums and actually take your ID away at the door and prevent you from leaving until you've paid it (also not making that up, they will physically block you from leaving and refuse to give back your ID until you produce a ticket you get from paying your tab, you can't even go out to smoke).

The absolute gall of the boomer generation that established their businesses in years of total debt-free prosperity and now sneer at us for not dumping out our wallets for their cheap swill every single night is not actually surprising given their attitudes in everything else, but it still triggers me I admit.
>>
>>77159197
>Decide to take the girlfriend out for dinner, movie, and meet up with friends for drinks.
>Go to a nice restaurant, $20 entree for both, plus $5 for a beer and $7 for a glass of wine. Plus tip.
>Head over to the movie theatre, $16 per ticket, $10 for two cocktails.
>Head on out to the bar to meet friends, $10 for a "cover charge", $8 a beer, $10 a glass of wine, etc.
>Gotta call safe ride/uber, another $20-30 bucks.

People don't want to go out because it costs a shit ton. $60 for dinner, $42 at the theatre, $20 just to get into the bar, and then depending on drinks, you can easily spend another $100. Then for a safe ride home, it's $20-30. So, for $250, I can have a grand Friday night.

Or, I can pirate a movie we both want to see for free, head to the liquor store and spend $30 bucks for a bottle of wine and some nice beers, and order in some pizza for $20, enjoy my evening at home for $50. Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>77163866
Here is Sweden, in dollars.
>night in
>pretty much the same
night out
>15-20 for transportation one way
>6-8 for a beer, 4-6 as expensive as in government
owned monopoly statist shop
>15 bucks for a drink with 6cl of booze
>can't smoke weed
>can wear sweatpants, if you want to visit place full of immigrants
>6-12 dollars for entry fee and then maybe another 6-12 bucks to hang your coat, otherwise the place is going to be flooded by third world people.
>have to go home at 1-3 am, usually at 2.
>>
>>77164502
Only Jews own clubs?
>>
We Travel the Cybernetic Highways
>>
>>77165132

The owners who aren't jews might as well be.
>>
>>77162806
Austin doesn't really have a club scene. There's some clubs on the east side but they double as part time music venues.
>>
>>77164835

What is surprising to me is watching normies in cities just accept how shitty it is, like they just don't notice it anymore. Aggressive panhandlers, unhinged hobos, hoodrats skulking around- yet these people flock to these shithole cities and constantly extol their virtues. Cities disgust me. Any good time I have is equaled by a constant feeling of having to be on my guard.

And the people are just disgusting. Landwhales wearing far less than they should, piercings and tats everywhere, it's just disgusting. It's like a human zoo.
>>
>>77164835
eh, you can find places cheaper than 2k a month.

probably isnt gonna be the greatest neighborhoods though
>>
>>77165044
You forgot
>Women going out would just get raped by immigrants, the crime them covered up by police
>Women who drink would be accused of deserving it, because it's against muslim culture
>Alcohol being sold offends them

Seriously though, if I were a girl and living in Sweden I would be a hikikomori. Assuming I somehow dodged the indoctrination.
>>
I got tired of shitty music that was too loud to enjoy, can't converse with people because of said music, and overcharging for drinks like mad.

Also, netflix is pretty good and piracy is even better.
>>
File: paris.png (790 KB, 1023x919) Image search: [Google]
paris.png
790 KB, 1023x919
>>77165132
>Only Jews own clubs?
Yeah, up until the moment they get shot up
>>
>>77159197
It's not that I'm choosing to stay home because I like it better. It's that I have no friends so I've learned to love it.
>>
>>77159197

What the actual fuck. Anyone who enjoys a non alcoholic sparkling cider like the dude in OP's pic has no place in a bar or club anyways.
>>
>>77165623
Sure, enjoy living in Bed-Stuy and getting knifed for your Metrocard.
>>
File: 1462589383821.jpg (56 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
1462589383821.jpg
56 KB, 500x740
>>77159420
>antisocial
Anti-social means doing things that goes against societal norms. Picking fights in an example of anti-social behaviour.
Asocial means someone who is not very social.
>>
File: 1355530787217.jpg (35 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1355530787217.jpg
35 KB, 392x500
>>77160382
truth, clubs can fuck right off
>>
>>77165706

Well yeah, the property value goes down.

>Muh ROI
>>
File: 1464122752564.jpg (15 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
1464122752564.jpg
15 KB, 552x368
>>77159197
>stop pursuing happiness in a way that I dont like
>>
Many of the non-normie millenials see the world for what it truly is and are just content to stay in the confides of their homes, where they're at their most comfort and just simply observe the pulling strings come apart.

Boomers fucked the world and consequently the following generations,
Generation X did shit-all and stayed in the shadow of the previous
Millenials were born to a world where they will be used like cattle and are now happy to just not play the game.

Let it end.
>>
>>77159197
i hate what ive become and im joining the army to get yelled at
>>
There's too much "diversity". No one wants to go out and be around people who aren't like them.
>>
>>77165653
Yeah that to, the male to female ratio was bad enough 5 years ago but now its just horrible. Now every low price place is full of rapefugees that scare of all normal women and shit up the place. So you either have to pay out of your ass or pretend you are in africa.
>>
File: 1465529717247.jpg (82 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1465529717247.jpg
82 KB, 600x800
>>77159197
>going to clubs instead of staying at home watching anime and playing games

No thanks, I don't like getting shot.
>>
>>77160382
/thread

as i sit here alone
>>
>>77166078
>the moment before they get shot up
Read the headline
>>
File: 1464339558551.gif (166 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464339558551.gif
166 KB, 500x281
>Work on the days
>Work on the weekends

I are wagecuck, supplier of NEETbux.
>>
>>77159407
fucking this and they PULL OUT A CAN AND POUR IT INTO A PLASTIC CUP. wow they teach you that at bar-tending school?
>>
Pathetic Gen X nobodies don't want to come to terms with the fact that their youth is over and never coming back.
>>
>>77159197

>Chill out and do whatever the fuck you want, whenever the fuck you want.
>Pay a shitton to get carded and hang around a dark smelly room with shit music roaring at 180 decibels surrounded by unlikable strangers doing activities that were dated in the 1950's

Admit it, boomer. You'd make the same choice. The only reason you didn't is because entertainment in your youth was basically this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_j6HeClJCM
>>
>>77166519
What do you do? Get a better job!
>Brazil
I see. That's impossible.
>>
>>77159720
good goym! hide inside and consume! would you like some more porn and anime to numb you, my perfect weak little slave?
>>
File: 1465337679882.jpg (53 KB, 318x378) Image search: [Google]
1465337679882.jpg
53 KB, 318x378
>>77166657
>>
>>77159197
>Go out all the time during early 20's

All you kids do is go out and stay up late! When are you going to settle down?

>Stay in and settle down a bit in early 30's

All you kids do is stay in all the time! Why don't you go out more?

In short, damned if you do, damned if you don't.
>>
>>77166734
No but seriously, what do you do?
>>
>>77166272
>that scare of all normal women
Clearly you need more diversity to cure that racism.

Just curious, how did women learn about all this?
It's well known Sweden covers up migrant crimes, and if you mention anything out of line you're a nazi or whatever. Did women eventually realize these people were in fact dangerous, or is there still a large population of retards, mindbroken by the state?
>>
Any /pol/acks live in NYC? What do you do for work?
>>
>>77160030
No woman would ever hit on you so you won't have to worry about that
>>
>>77159961
>30
>middle aged

oh, ignorant retarded little children, how little you realize you are objectively low iq and being cucked as a generation
>>
File: 1446606867600.jpg (45 KB, 548x361) Image search: [Google]
1446606867600.jpg
45 KB, 548x361
>it's an another "anon uses the word millenial without knowing what it means" episode
>>
>>77166820
Who the fuck would live in the city?
I live on superior Long Island.
>>
File: 1465255506732.jpg (15 KB, 332x394) Image search: [Google]
1465255506732.jpg
15 KB, 332x394
>>77166815

Construction and on the weekends I do some small time on a local farm.

Just fuck my joints up pham.
>>
File: 1312559259218.png (48 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
1312559259218.png
48 KB, 369x369
>go out to club to drink
>get shot

Wow that was fun wanna do it again next weekend
>>
>>77167046
What kind of construction?
Post pics of farm!
>>
>>77164835
Will add to this.

Even in shitty areas, it's still fucking expensive. My cousin has a house, not apt, a house in Brooklyn. She's constantly being approached by homeless and drug addicts for money. Keep in mind, this is Williamsburg, the best part of Brooklyn.

Doesn't matter where you go in NYC, it's shit. Ever since De Blasio took over, it's gotten 50x worse. Subway slashings, homeless everywhere, drugs being heavily abused etc.
>>
>>77166904
T.angry balding 30 something
>>
>>77165044
Damn Sweden is fucking awful for partying
the parties I go to have 0 mudshits
>tfw dnb parties are the only 100% white thing left in Belgium
>>
>>77166904
Just reading the thread which should have ended a long time ago... can you clarify what you mean, when you use the word "cuck"? It doesn't seem to have a set definition anymore.
>>
>>77159197

>Damn spoiled, degenerate kids! Going out to clubs every night, not living within their means, and having pre-marital sex!! What a bunch of losers!

>Damn lazy kids! Staying in every night watching Netflix and not spending hundreds of dollars at the club stimulating the economy! What a bunch of losers!

WE JUST CAN'T WIN
>>
>>77166818
>Just curious, how did women learn about all this?
By experience, you should see how it is on the dance floor. When white guys gets rejected they usually fuck of pretty quick but these people just surround them and start grinding away. Then the girl gang tries to get away and they follow them. One time i was out i saw some african hassling some 30-35 year old women and they where physically pushing him away and saying shit like ''go away, eww you smell you are fucking disgusting'' in Swedish but it just wouldn't sink in. I had to grab him and literally spell it out in English several times over and over again saying things like ''they think you are fucking disgusting and they want YOU to FUCK OFF and leave them ALONE'' After like 5 minutes he looked pissed but he seemed to get the message.

So now people either have to pay to get away from it or they just don't go out at all.
>>
>>77167394
We win when we're 40-70 something year olds.
>>
>>77161283
Because everyone who posts here is a shut in autist who never interacts with other people so this is the only source of information they have
>>
>>77164153
I've done all of them except the fishing. I always had my permit. I may had shot a semi auto rifle with 10 bullets once. All unblemished.
>>
Although to be fair, if you're living in NYC and don't have some amazing job keeping you there and you're staying in every night, you aren't really taking advantage of what the city has to offer. Why not move somewhere with a lower cost of living to save more shekels if all you're doing is Netflix and vidya anyway?
>>
Take it from n oldfag. VHS, Video games, Cable, ETC... started this. It's great to be able to do it from home.
>>
File: barnie sanders.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
barnie sanders.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>77167629
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>77167166
Too early.
>>
>>77159197
Because the people who write articles for sites like these are paid by jews to bitch about everything.
>>
>>77167723
NYC is where small-towners move so they can move back a few years later and brag that they "survived" in NYC.
>>
>>77159197

Because minorities are everywhere you try to fucking go.
>>
>>77168030

This is true. I knew a girl who spent a semester studying at NYU, not a few years, a SEMESTER. When she came back home all she would talk about was "Well, you see, in New York..."
>>
>>77168030
FUCKING THIS

My entire department is just filled with small-towners.

Rural Michigan, The DR, rural Georgia, fucking India; they're all not from the area. They live in shitboxes in Washington Heights and think life here is so wonderful. They're in their thirties and have maybe 20 dollars in their savings because they spend every dollar they get.
>>
>>77164835
NYC is a bargain compared to most cities

Bay Area rent is about double the price of NYC rent. European cities were smart about their property values, and created ghettos on the outskirts of the cities, not within it.

NYC has a large working large population that is a hold over from white flight. SF never really experienced white flight, even since the 60s they were known for being a gay-friendly liberal paradise.

Maybe it's because I'm Black and I can live in Black neighbors without standing out or looking like a target.
>>
>>77167524
>''go away, eww you smell you are fucking disgusting''
Surprised the police weren't called for such vile racism.
>>
>>77166999
Any chance you know a weed connect near rockville center?

just moved here...
>>
>>77166529
>order beer
>they open a bottle of piss lite and hand it to you
>4$

Don't forget to tip goy
>>
>>77168973
M-Moved here from where?
>>
>>77168745
>maybe

I think you mean definately - not maybe.
>>
>>77169342
Staten
>>
File: 1451772747747.jpg (64 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1451772747747.jpg
64 KB, 560x560
>>77159197
Because we are way poorer than our parents.
>>
>>77169804
Oh. Anyway no. I don't do drugs.
>>
File: ckvexhtuoaaaauv.jpg (59 KB, 748x561) Image search: [Google]
ckvexhtuoaaaauv.jpg
59 KB, 748x561
>>77159197
>rather than getting down at a club
>>
File: laughing-whiteamerican-guy.jpg (30 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
laughing-whiteamerican-guy.jpg
30 KB, 600x372
>>77159197
>Millenials are the most bisexual generation of all time
>Life in the Childish States of America
>>
You gotta balance it out.
Have a couple of beers at the bar one weekend.
Stay in and get piss drunk the next.

If I do go out to a bar or club with friends, we turn it into a whole afternoon thing with golf, dinner, then bar/club. If I stay at home I start drinking a large amount and in about 30-40 mins I'm incoherent and pass out around an hour and a half later.
>>
>>77159197
Because getting trashed with annoying dudebros and disgusting whores really isn't that fun.
>>
>>77163976
Florida is actually refreshingly fun. The bars are open til 4 am which makes it 10x better
>>
File: 1464371335193.jpg (28 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1464371335193.jpg
28 KB, 600x726
In suburban USA, the only access I have to true culture is through the internet
>>
>>77169733
well I'm also half asian, but they can't tell.
>>
>€5 DART into town
>€10 cover
>a long series of €5-€10 drinks
>crap tunes pounding too loud for any chat
>air so thick and moist you can taste it
>€20 taxi home
>same thing as last weekend
>same thing as next weekend

I mean staying in and binge watching the current hip HBO televisual spectacle is pretty pathetic but clubbing is an absolute waste of time. Best case scenario you get into the knickers of some sloot but the novelty wears off after a few of those nights.

I'm 25 and I spent Saturday night just gone building a birdhouse.
>>
>>77171005
Is your name Juan?
>>
>>Be me, American, 18
>>Go to bar, try to by beer with fake id
>>Get caught, go to jail

>>Home
>>Buy as much weed as I want, smoke it
>>Get caught, go to jail
>>
>>77166673
Porn is free and anime is often free as well. Do you use the internet?
>>
>>77162939
guess what brah, there's only going to be more mexicans in the future, even if we build the wall.

they have a shit load of kids. 35% of my town is mexican and the senoritas are the ones with 4 or 5 kids on their arm while white women the same age have 1 if they are lucky.
>>
>>77165623
yeah bruh, east st louis has cheap housing too if you're interested
>>
>>77159505
>higher risk of getting shot
then reconsider going to homobars
>>
File: 1459005409496.jpg (14 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1459005409496.jpg
14 KB, 456x456
I love the boomer tears
>>
File: nLKMmkR.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nLKMmkR.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>77164153

This is true to a degree. I have been with friends and while they were waiting for the cop or walking over, I would slip away and hide for a day or two.

Makes me sick really. You cant do anything anymore. Oh, unless you are friends with the pig, then you get special bacon privileges.

I had a pharmacist friend who would never shutup about all his adventures like.

>Camping on the beach, right off the road, building a fire and getting drunk, cops showing up, having a beer, then leaving.

Now? Illegal camping, illegal fire, illegal drinking.

>Walking directly into hoover dam and walking all over the place, then taking a nap under a stairwell and just walking out around 10pm

Trespassing, possible terrorist threats

Just tons of fucking stories and it makes me so sad I wasnt able to experience it.

I tried, I fucking tried, cops are militaristic and ruin everything now, escalating as quick as possible to meet criteria for an arrest.

I was all about fucking it and still exploring around, until I caught a class C felony for walking away from a cop last year.

I just built a new PC and intend to VR until I am an old man.

Oh, and FUCK bars, holy shit, worst most boring place to be possible. All the people you normally avoid stuck in one space? GREAT IDEA
>>
>>77173341
Jesus fucking christ what the fuck is wrong with that guy's teeth?
>>
File: 1433900244387.jpg (144 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1433900244387.jpg
144 KB, 960x960
>Can order food delivered to me via grubhub
>Can have groceries and household goods delivered to me within two hours via Amazon
>Can request a ride at anytime via Uber
>Can have drugs delivered to me via Weedmaps
>Can have pussy delivered to me via Tinder
>Can pay all of my bills and even do my taxes without looking away from my phone
>Can communicate with almost every human being out there instantly regardless of location
It's just too easy to live this way
>>
>>77173853
He is Canadian
>>
>>77170058
Getting shot is the american way, anon.
>>
>>77159197
I don't want NYC, it's a shit hole, glorified, 3rd world slum
>>
>>77159197
I love how "Millenials" has become this fucking amorphous blob of a term that Boomers use to basically describe everyone between the ages of 3 and 30 doing anything they disapprove of at that particular moment.

High unemployment? Must be those damned lazy millenials slacking off!
Housing market slumps? Must be those damned transient millenials renting instead of buying homes!
College debt driving down markets? Must be those damned entitled millenials thinking they deserve a college education!
Too many low skilled workers? Must be those unmotivated millenials dropping out of college!
Trump does well in the polls? Must be those damned alt-right millenials!
Sanders does well in the polls? Must be those damned far-left millenials!
The milk in your fridge went bad? Millenials!!

Nevermind that "millenials" now covers thirty years and nearly three culturally distinct generations of Americans, and nevermind that the problems that people in these generations are dealing with today are entirely the fault of the Boomer generation completely fucking up this country. No, by all means Boomers, please keep using us as your all-purpose scapegoat.
>>
>>77159197
why would i go clubbing ,meet degenerate normies and whores?
>>
>>77159197
Anthony Bourdain talks about this brilliant, half-deaf Cajun seafood chef in New England in the Seventies, who would, once a year, dig a hole at the beach, build a fire, bury a cleaned out garbage can, and basically cook a massve amount of shrimp this way.
Not only is all of that illegal now, but if you were to propose it, people would think you are insane.
>>
>why don't millenials want to spend time out and about in a dirty, overpriced shithole filled to the brim with niggers, spics, and muslims

GEE I WONDER
>>
>>77167213
wiilies is not the best part of Brooklyn. well wait if your a hipster yeah it is for you.
best part of Crooklyn is sunset park/ bayridge
>>
how many of you have jobs?
>>
>ITT: only millenials

If any of you are over 35 years old and you're actually posting here you should actually kill yourself. Doesn't matter how, just make sure you stop existing.
>>
>>77159197
oh, look.
this thread again
>>
>>77168371
always been this way pretty much since NYC was called New Amsterdam. NYC was great for me as a kid... but now you need to either have been raised here to know how to enjoy it or have a really good paying job.
thank god i got both
>>
>>77175960
4 Chan was popular in 2004 this place is not where kids hangout anymore.

Anyway its actually the exact opposite, I'm at work killing time. If youre in your 20's you should be living your life not wasting your youth
>>
>>77173853
Not only are his teeth naturally fucked up, he never brushes them.

Name is Nick Bate.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v12maPn7a4U
>>
>>77165031
You can thank studio executives and distributors for the high price of movies.

Twenty years ago, typical contract for a multiplex theater was 70-80%. That was the cut out of box office sales that the studio and distributors took from the theater.

Today it's 95-100% with most studios and distributors. Theaters now have to support themselves entirely on concessions sales. Which is why the cost of a large popcorn has basically quadrupled in twenty years.
>>
>>77176228
4chan only started existing in 2004. It's been popular for 12 years.
>>
>>77159197

>boomers raised in a normal socially conservative society
>go out and socialize with other well adjusted people
>millenials raised by feminists
>go out and socialize with absolute retards
>meanwhile pornography, netflix and videogames at home

We're pinched between the greatest entertainment of all time and the least appealing women of all time, you can't blame us for staying in.
>>
>Millennials are the most bisexual generation of all time
And this is why I avoid society. Let it all burn.
>>
File: punisher.jpg (159 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
punisher.jpg
159 KB, 970x545
>>77169804
>>77170023

this is a long island thread now
>>
>>77176373
You're ridiculous most of the people here are in their 20's mid to late. We've done hundreds of polls
>>
>>77159197
Fuck this bait, and fuck that article, but I'll bite.
Young people stay inside because going to a bar or club is expensive as all fuck, and their purchasing power has not increased in decades.
>>
>>77175960

i'm 55 years old. you gotta a problem with that, newfaggot?
>>
>>77176527
Where are you from, m8? :D
>>
File: cops.jpg (29 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
29 KB, 460x345
>>77176556
mighty rare, fiji
>>
File: pepeautism.png (158 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
pepeautism.png
158 KB, 1000x963
>>77159311

this.

i get 1600 bucks a month and only pay 200 bucks a fortnight in board. no bills, no debts, no mortgage, no expenses at all. i live like a king because I'm autistic. lmfao.
>>
The median age in America is 38.
>>
Dude, FUCK """"going out"""". Anime, shitposting, video games and pornography 4 life.
>>
File: jodie.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
jodie.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>77176608
bellmore
>>
File: 1372562364773.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1372562364773.jpg
245 KB, 1280x720
>>77159197
>Why don't you go out?
>Why don't you buy a house?
>Why don't you get married?

Because I suck, okay? Just leave me alone already. I didn't ask to be a millennial.
>>
>>77176846
Mostly white down there. Nice.
>>
>>77176702

>c.o.p.s

best cartoon theme song ever made
>>
>>77176556
My surname is most popular per capita in Fiji , apparently.
>>
>>77177138

the british brought your indian ancestors here during the colonial times to harvest sugar and other hard labour. and now theyre 40% of the population

>uk
>singh

of course
>>
File: 3.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
>>77177110
>best cartoon theme song ever made

yes it is
sounds like we could be buddies, fijibro
>>
>>77167046
Gods speed hue hue work horse. I hope one day you get everything that you deserve . While your lazier countrymen starve.
>>
>>77166157
your such a tool, i'm sorry for you
>>
>>77159197
If we go out we will get shot
>>
i worked my first job today and i was overwhelmed after 5 hrs. promised tomorrow will be the same but without oversight. it's nerve wracking honestly i havent stopped thinking about it all day. i want to go back to being a couch potato
>>
File: 1441753220704.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
1441753220704.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>77159197
>complaining about mild to moderate degeneracy
>because they don't want to take up extreme degeneracy
>>
File: thinking_chimp.jpg (15 KB, 200x148) Image search: [Google]
thinking_chimp.jpg
15 KB, 200x148
>>77159197
>tobacco smoke and drunk ape -filled bars
>overpriced, alcohol devoid, post mix molasses drinks
>garbage, neural pathway-destroying, Bieber Age "music"
>wasted, shit-faced lushes
>blind, boring condom sex
>risk getting stomped by troop of impotent, closet faggot faggets needing to vent testosterone...

-or-

>stay home
>cock sucked by trap GF
>play vidya with trap GF
>mock dying breed of hetero-normies led by cock-brain
>work out
>feel / look great
>read history, philosophy, science
>watch Harris, deGrasse, Dawkins
>troll /pol/lution particulates
>laugh and laugh and laugh...

Hmmm... decision, decisions...
>>
>>77177489
shove your pity up your ass queer
>>
>>77160680
salaries, high density of females, mixing with your own social class, etc
>>
>>77164153
>Go to bar
How? Just go to a dive bar if you're underaged and an asshole. All you gotta worry about is getting your ass kicked.
>Go fishing without paying FEES FEES FEES
You should really pay for that. Games and wild life use it to restock pounds and lakes.
>Go ride dirtbikes in the woods
This is fucking bullshit. Don't get caught is my only advice.
>Responsibly enjoy some drugs
Do it in your own home or a friends.
>>
>>77161188
also the super poor, of course. mixed income housing ftw
>>
>>77159197
Clubbing is expensive and retarded. The fact it's seen as almost "the only option" doesn't help either.

Staying at home saves a ridiculous amount of money. Which you can spend later on whatever hobby you have.
>>
>>77178090

>read history, philosophy, science
>watch Harris, deGrasse, Dawkins

Yup, you're quite the enlightened young gentleman

>cock sucked by trap GF
>play vidya with trap GF

enjoy your AIDS and mental illness m8
>>
>>77159505
This, it's not like we do t have meetup and tinder to meet people.
>>
NYC is expensive as fuck

I can't afford to go out
>>
>>77162071
Eh, it's a decedent era. I had all the awesome food around by the time I was 20. Going to more restaurants and bars isn't really fun unless you are a druggy. Unless you have a tight group of friends, but then just home party mostly. I dn't care if nyc has 10'000 restaurants and bars there is only so much unquine food and drink.
>>
>>77163976
Rural upstate NY/Adirondacks here. Most beers are $3 but you can get PBR or Utica Club for $1 at most places. $4 for blue moon and other "fancier" beers and usually 4.50 for mixed drinks. Overall most people are friendly
Now is when most tourists start pouring in but it can either make or break a night depending on the croud
>>
>>77179181
>expensive
Admit it, you're Puerto Rican, aren't you?
>>
>Forced to work unpaid internships so broke
>Forced to live miles outside city because all the good houses have been brought up and left empty by the Chinese and Saudi princes
>Forced to share the subway with black people WORLDSTAR
>Here's your beer that will be $15
>Surrounded by a bunch of dumb women on their smartphones constantly, like just mindlessly texting and flicking their instagram

Why would anyone go out?
>>
>>77166904
Face it, you're washed up
>>
>>77163325
where do you live anon? i'm doing 2300 for a studio in e.v
>>
File: 1291036493770.png (57 KB, 157x202) Image search: [Google]
1291036493770.png
57 KB, 157x202
>>77178090

/r/iamverysmart is that way m8 ->
>>
>>77159197
>Have to spend more hours at work for less money
>No energy to go out and no money to spend when out
>>
>>77159197

I live in NYC and I don't go out because "clubbing" and all that shit is just really acting like a nigger. There's two kinds of people, those that stay in and have a hobby or watch tv instead of going out and then there are those that go out all the time and are irresponsible.

All my friends are black and they go out all the time and pick up white and Asian women and do drugs. I went out with them once and it was a fucking shitshow and the women all acted like whores. They just want to party and don't give a shit. It's disgusting having a woman you just met grind up on you and try to seduce you. It's just morally degenerate, the only ones that partake in it is niggers and women. And what's even worse is seeing white guys acting like niggers to pick up women. Women want to be fucked and dumped. The normal ones are the ones that stay in and watch netflix.

So my point is that clubbing and going out today is much different than it was 10-20 years ago. It's all nigger shit and liberals and wiggers that act that way because it's cool. Those with morals stay home.
>>
>>77170540
> t. hasnt been to NYC
>>
>>77176322

(Jews internally)
>>
>>77159197
Globalists.
>>
>>77159197
>oy veyy why arent these millenials buying our 5000% merched apartments and houses
>give me your shekels you dirty goyim
>>
>>77166820
software engineer in adtech
>>
>>77175375

>30 years
>three generations

u wot m8
>>
>>77159197
lmao why risk getting stds or getting shot in a bar when you can just netflix n chill
>>
File: shrugging man in red shirt.jpg (17 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
shrugging man in red shirt.jpg
17 KB, 384x313
>>77159197
the economy shitting itself and never recovering started the problem, and then the degradation of society thanks to easy access to everything set in and made it worse.

Gen Y, much like their Boomer Parents, were given EVERYTHING. They had fantastic childhoods, unlike Gen X, that grew up in the shadow of the cold war and family dysfunction, and generally became cynical rebels.

Gen Y comes more from second marriages, which were often much more stable, and grew up with the early internet, and general peace and goodwill. There was no more soviet union, Space was a big deal, media was great, and they would get that playstation for christmas.

9/11 came about, and introduced paranoia and fear. And made it so suddenly, everything has a dark cloud hovering above it.

Go to the park? No!, the kids could hurt
themselves!

Playing outside with only moderate supervision? No! Stranger danger!

enter hovering overbearing parenting and playdates.

the internet and it's rapid expansion as a form of media, also allowed Gen Y in particular, to "get out" without needing to go out. You dont need to walk or drive to the local blockbuster anymore, just use netflix! You dont need to actually meet with people, just chat on facebook and share photos there! Shopping? please. Amazon!

And then the economy shit itself, and when they hit their late teens and early 20's... instead of getting a job and moving out... they couldnt get a job, because the crash exposed the fact that there were no more working class jobs that a teenager out of high school could get and afford to live alone off of easily like their parents and older siblings did, and the economic situation was so bleak that their parents told them to stay at home instead and go to college, just like it'd been drilled into our heads since we were little. "go to college, otherwise you'll flip burgers your whole life!"

all that conspired to create a lazy generation that has no incentive to go out.

just my 2 cents though
>>
>>77162970
Jesus fuck i hate these people and ageism is considered discrimination so youve got to have 3-5 of these crusty old fucks around all the time
>>
>>77186844

>the economic apocalypse caused people to be lazy

Strong thesis, weak conclusion
>>
Better than going out, getting shitfaced and doing degenerate shit like fucking 5-1241284908 person with unknown diseases.
>>
>>77186844
10/10 my thoughts exactly. Thing are too easy for people. There's so many "shortcuts" or ways to cheat yourself out of actually going out or really doing anything
>>
A night with Bob's Burgers on the TV and me browsing 4chan on my phone while lying in bed is the greatest. I've gone out with people before and I just hated it, I wanted to leave but couldn't, the booze cost too much, the music was too loud.

When we can plug our brains into the internet I'll be the first in line.
>>
>>77187939

I'll just Improve upon what this anon said.

>The Economic implosion caused the mass inability to afford the whole "going outside" thing.

>The Technology explosion gave people the ability to completely replace "going outside".

Another anon said it best. You can get everything from alcohol, to pussy, to food, and entertainment delivered to you.

Jews don't mind because now you can just consume, consume, consume all day.
>>
>>77159197
More like why are Gen Xers overgrown adolescents who think you're wasting your life if you're not out doing coke til 4am every night. Aging punks need to let it go already.
>>
File: proud boy.jpg (46 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
proud boy.jpg
46 KB, 620x412
>>77188361
>Aging punks need to let it go already.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.