[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Drops le mic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
>Drops le mic
>>
>>77155230
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: bigboy.png (13 KB, 476x102) Image search: [Google]
bigboy.png
13 KB, 476x102
trump will win general

digits confirm
>>
>>77155230
Considering that a single mudbeard can waltz into a room full of them, slaughter them by the dozen, and never once have to fear they'd fight back, I say the queers are a threat to exactly no one.
>>
LGBT PEOPLE IN THE BATHROOM ARE A THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY

but really, he's sort of right, LGB people aren't a threat at all. "T" people, on the other hand...
>>
>>77155331
Probably he was speaking about the recent issues
with transexual's right to be in w/e bathroom.
He's saying a man being in a woman's bathroom
because he feels like a faggot is nothing
compared to a muslim killing 50 gays.
>>
>>77155230
He's right, mudslimes are the threat.
>>
>>77155230
but queers can enter a bathroom, unless he is talking about people complaining about the trannies?
>>
No one worries about the trannies in the bathrooms. They are worried about the pedos that are surely going to exploit genderless bathrooms to diddle kids.
>>
File: 1465179081027.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1465179081027.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>77155551
Ha!
>>
test
>>77155555
>>
File: distusted pepe.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
distusted pepe.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>>77155331
Oh no, I think he was making a joke because the muslim killed all those gays he found in the bathrooms.
>>
>>77155230
>conflating gays with trannies
Fuck you nigger I want nothing to do with those """people""". Goddamn I wish all these other faggots would just leave people alone, this is totalitarian faggotry.
>>
>>77155230
It's a shame politicians can't use logical arguments and rely on emotions.

Trans people in bathrooms have nothing to do with the Orlando shooter.
>>
>>77155230
So, is this faggot admitting that Muslims are an actual threat then?
>>
>>77156045
>Goddamn I wish all these other faggots would just leave people alone, this is totalitarian faggotry.

The ironing
>>
>>77155230
He's right you know.

Now, lgbt people near doors THAT'S a threat.
>>
File: fdsdf.png (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
fdsdf.png
1 MB, 1500x1000
Nope Nope Nope

The tweet has nothing to do with the shooting. He's just saying he's tired of people denying bathroom right and shit. He's also gay.
>>
>>77155230

The only ones who cause bathroom issues are the "T" folk, and they're mentally ill freaks who don't understand that society finds them repulsive and wants them to go away. Just because you're not shooting someone doesn't mean you can't have a negative impact by fucking up kids who don't need to see some freak with beard stubble stuffing himself into a mini skirt and pretending he's something he's not as if it's normal and acceptable.

LGB don't have any skin in the game for this faggy quote, OP, so the whole thing is for shit anyway.
>>
>>77156602
>The tweet has nothing to do with the shooting
Which is why it was posted yesterday? The day of the shooting?
Are you dense?
>>
>>77155230
LGBT people in the wrong bathroom are a minor threat to public safety, compared to large gatherings of unarmed subhumans who would barricade a door shut to save their own life while condemning a dozen others to certain death
>>
>>77156683
You've never met an actual trans person.
Well, you probably have but you just didn't know.
The only reason you notice ones who don't pass is because they don't pass. There are so many of us who do though.
>>
>>77155230
Is he trying to tie the perverts in the bathroom thing to a terrorist attack?
>>
>>77156045
Doesn't feel good when someone shoves their views down your throat every fucking time you turn around does it?
>>
>>77156683
>>77156829
this is how brain-damaged they are. they find their way to some internet forum with a few others like themselves, tumblr or whatever, and all of a sudden then imagine there's "so many," when their actual representation in society is a fraction of a percent.
>>
>>77156718
Well it doesn't really relates to the tragedy does it?
>>
>>77155230
YASSSSS
>>
>>77155230

LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY
What is it with liberals and LITERALLY LITERALLY, DEMAGOGUE, DEMAGOGUE, RHETORIC, RHETORIC, HITLER, HITLER.

I LITERALLY am fucking sick of this shit. It reminds me of Reddit posts or some shit.
>>
why are people so overusing the word 'literally' these days?
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 425x247) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 425x247
>>77155927
So ppl are ok with pedos going after little boys in male bathrooms?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.