[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister is turning Liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Help /pol/ my sister is slowly turning into an annoying progressive. She's young (14) I want to save her before it's too late. She gets offended when ever I say anything that offends the liberal agenda. How do I make sure she doesn't go to the dark side.
>>
Put on a gorilla suit and beat her in an allyway
>>
>>77154703
Block tumblr, twitter and reddit on every device in the house.
Problem solved.
>>
>>77154703
If you cannot win an argument against a 14 yo girl, consider killing yourself immediately.
>>
File: 1442593070596.jpg (59 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
1442593070596.jpg
59 KB, 500x473
Be an Aniki she respects and looks up to.

Most people don't form their opinion on the abstract ideas, but on cultural and social association. If she's bombarded by experiences that say to her that the people she respects and loves despise liberalism, this will give her an undertone of contempt towards the idea itself.
>>
>>77155570
worst part is she liked Bernie.
>>
>>77154703
Keep asking her questions from your point of view, when she gets offended, ask her why. Remember women are more likely to respond to arguments from an emotional perspective, so facts may not work, but talking about the honor killings and acid attacks will probably be more effective.
>>
File: 1464986392399.png (76 KB, 184x165) Image search: [Google]
1464986392399.png
76 KB, 184x165
>>77155570
this
why the fuck would you even debate a 14 year old
before you know it next week she is supporting Trump and the next day she's on the rag screaming Hillary
>>
Hey OP

You gotta do this in steps man. Swallowing the red pill at a young age can be difficult.

Find out what issues she stresses on at most, and ask her questions. Because it's a liberal agenda, she won't have logical answers. Just keep asking questions until she's stumped, then point out her fallacies in a nice way, and say, "Wouldn't it be better if we did X or Y?", and provide conservative solutions. Make it reasonable, and find small compromises she'll agree with you on.
>>
Desensitize her to right-wing views, always joking around though. That way, she'll at least not freak out whenever you speak.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
she cries to my mom when ever I bring up a funny joke. Like:
"hey sis doesn't mom look like a muslim with that on"
>"omg mom anon is being so mean to muslims"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.