[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mudslimes taking over Europe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1464527471596.jpg (55 KB, 551x654) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464527471596.jpg
55 KB, 551x654
Ok /pol/ I'm pissed now.

>be me, 19
>Lived in Italy 2007-2015 cause of USAF pilot dad
>made some good friends in HS there
>At college in US now, still talk regularly to Italian friends, visit them over there when I have money
> This morning(Texas time), it was 4 PM in Italy and I get a call from a friend
>My 18 yr old friend (great guy, not a degenerate and kind to everyone) got beaten up at a bus station while coming home from school because he refused to give 10 Euros to 5 mudslimes.
>He ended up in ER. He's got a few bruises but that' s it.
>Cops caught shitskins but they already released them for some reason.

This happened in the Milan area.
I'm pissed guys. I was missing the US throughout those years but I remember going to the alps on vacation.
Europe, why are you letting this happen? Fuck, y'all got some true potential and you're giving up your culture,pride and safety in the name of tolerance. Please, for the love of God, do something.

Pic semi-related
>>
>>77154092

>feeling sorry for wops, niggers of Europe

Italians are the same as Mudslimes
>>
>>77154409
Southern Italians yes, not these guys tho.
>>
>>77154092
Talk to them about negative rights and the philosophical underpinnings of the Second Amendment. Watch and tell others to watch the documentary In Search Of The Second Amendment, which explains these things well. Europe is screwed up now because their governments can do whatever they want. Get rid of the Muslims, sure, but if they do not fix the governments, it'll just be something else.
>>
Serious answer here, stay out of EU countries for the next few years or at least until this settles down, it isn't safe right now, be careful. Even if Italy hasn't taken in as many refugees as say, Gernany, the ideology of political correctness/ SJWism has caused law enforcements in the EU to be scared of being called racists by arresting muslims. They could have skinned your friend alive and still have been let go. Hope your friend recovers 100%.
>>
muslims don't need to be hated. As I said 99% of all muslims are not terrorists. Murdering an innocent is like murdering the entirety of humanity. Stop being racist and treating muslims like slaves. The only terrorists are the mentally disturbed people full of hate that can be cured by simply having a conversation and treating them like human beings.
Muslims are our friends and are peaceful and always strive to study and stay morally correct in their behaviour because islam teaches understanding and tolerance. Islam teaches you that the ink of a scholar is more precious than the blood of a martyr.
>>
Because nobody let us decide and Europeans are really the most brainwashed slaves of them all

Fuck this place
>>
>>77155491
>stop being racist
Islam isn't a race.

>ink of a scholar better than blood of a martyr
Islam teachings say you are guaranteed a one way ticket to heaven if you die for Islam.

>strive to be morally correct
I don't consider Sharia Law, which is supported by the majority, to be "morally" correct unless you consider beating women with rocks on the weekends because they picked up a book to be moral.

>having a conversation and treating them like human beings
I can't talk to somebody that would sling lead into my brain before I said hello.
>>
>>77154092
>Cops caught shitskins but they already released them for some reason
Punishing immigrants for their crimes is considered racist in europe
>>
>>77154409
Woah there, Abdullah. This thread is for kuffar only.
>>
>>77154092
>1999 babby
>>
>>77156447
1997. I see you did well in math during school.
>>
>>77156313
These guys were Moroccan 2nd generation immigrants. Not citizens tho. Apparently they released them because of an already ongoing trial for assault and robbery so they felt it was useless to persecute them more for the same crime
That's a load of shit if you ask me
>>
>>77157391
>do an assault crime
>pending charges
>do another assault crime
>LOL DEY ALREADY HABE THAT CHARGE JUST RELEASE THEM :^)

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>77157391
>Apparently they released them because of an already ongoing trial for assault and robbery
Fucking animals... at least we could still deport them since they are moroccan citizens, if only we had an uncucked government
>>
>>77156196
>islam isn't a race
why do you assume every brown person with facial hair is muslim?

>beating women with rocks
the quran says men and women alike have to strive for knowledge. People who beat up women for getting educated are not real muslims, they're just criminals

>sling lead into my brain
maybe if you stopped dropping bombs on their heads and lowered your own gun they might do the same

>die for islam
killing a bunch of people and turning the rest of their country against you is not dying for islam, its the contrary. Islam doesn't gain any popularity from terrorism
>>
>>77154092
HERESY!!!!
>>
>>77158410
Fuck off Ahmed. We don't buy that shit from the media, we ain't gonna buy it from you.
>>
>>77154092

We should build a wall at our southern border.
>>
>>77156702
>>77154092
go post on /b/ or lurk more. this isn't your personal blog faggot
>>
>>77158711
I'm going to red-pill you as hard as I can.
>>
>>77154092
>things that never happened
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.