[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans think we live in a free country >you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>Americans think we live in a free country
>you can't even buy raw milk legally in most of the United States
>>
>>77150915
>Still Drinking Cow Milk
>>
>Falling for the boivine jew
>>
>>77150915

>Tries to troll
>BTFO in first 2 posts

Keep at it OP, this must be your first try in /pol/. It's way easier in /b.
>>
File: yang.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
yang.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
We live in the country where each individual has the most freedom. This inevitably means that in some instances, freedoms will encroach on others' freedoms. But in the end, the net result is that the most people are the most free in our system, rather than enforced minor freedoms.
>>
>>77151515
Oh, please point out where I was BTFO?
You all must be niggers
>>
nothing is stopping you from owning a cow and drinking directly from it, faggot.
>>
>>77151911

>Point out where I was BTFO
>Tries to troll
>BTFO in first 2 posts

I take it back, don't keep trying. You're just awful at this.
>>
>>77152234
Not an argument. Milk is a white man's drink. Stop trying to undermine Western foods
>>
>>77152025
That's not the fucking point, you moron. You should be able to buy any food you want without having to move out to the country
>>
>>77151178
>not realizing milk and dairy products make up 50% of your daily iodine intake
>2016 not being prepared for a nuclear disaster
>>
>>77152544

>Not an argument

Just stop.
>>
>>77150915
>Drinking raw milk
Are you suicidal?
>>
>>77153040
It has cured my allergies.
>>
>>77150915
anywhere worth living has raw milk. i have to walk less than 10 blocks to get some. no clue why anyone would want that shit though.
>>
>>77153287
Righto bud. That's good anecdotal evidence to put _AN ENTIRE COUNTRY_ at risk.

Come back with some verified scientific reports that drinking fucking raw milk is not dangerous as fuck
>>
>>77153381
How about you provide some evidence of it being awful in today's society of sanitation and bacterial testing? You're thinking in dated terms.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.