[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it me, or does it seem like nobody really gives a shit about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Orlando,_Florida.png (20 KB, 448x315) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Orlando,_Florida.png
20 KB, 448x315
is it me, or does it seem like nobody really gives a shit about the orlando shootings?
>>
They care about blaming white men and guns. They don't care about the reality of what actually happened.
>>
>>77150462
true, and shootings happen so much, we pretty much stopped caring at this point
plus it happened in florida, this shit goes on all the time there
>>
File: duck.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
duck.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>77150377
I agree anon, but i'm also not on social media
Are we that desensitized? Is it the msm avoiding the islam issue?
>>
>>77150377
The media and government are working incredibly hard to make this shooting about gun control, "assault rifles," gay rights, Florida politics, anything but the peaceful religion.

It's working.
>>
>>77150599
of course they are avoiding it, our """""president"""" is a muslim
>>
>>77150674
not to mention anti-trump
>>
>>77150377

Orlando's kind of a shithole
>>
no one knows how to respond.

the right is deep down ok with this because they hate gays but they also hate muslims. their hatred of gays outweighs their fear of muslims so they're currently mute.

the left is having an internal crisis because they don't know who to scapegoat for these attacks.

has anyone noticed how leftists aren't even pretend grieving like they did for previous attacks they're literally just defending muslims...
>>
>>77150377
There were more postings on FB after Paris then this recent terrorist murders.
>>
>>77151278
*Florida
>>
I noticed it too.
I think it is because they have been whining about retarded shit, destroying peoples businesses, wanting to use the wrong restroom etc
All that shit. While at the same time contributing not a fucking thing to society.
They've been screaming for attention non stop for so long, that people are exhausted.

CNN saying he was a lone-wolf, homegrown etc with no ties to ISIS, and used white people weapons

Self-hating Liberals on facebook are trying to convince everyone that a person named Omar Mir Seddique Mateen 'wasn't really a muslim'
>>
>>77151814
oh yea, i totally forgot about the christian-sect of ISIS
>>
File: 1465791034393.jpg (278 KB, 527x432) Image search: [Google]
1465791034393.jpg
278 KB, 527x432
>>77150377

The media is pretty much trying to make people forget about this, since it completely goes against the narrative.
>>
>>77150377
Protip: it's because Orlando is not a real city.

>Not LA.
>Not Boston.
>Not NYC.

Nobody fucking cares.
>>
I know I don't.

Honestly, it's just fucking old hat at this point. Until the next "real" terrorist attack (ala 9-11) this shit is just another part of the 2- or 3-day cycle, only slightly more significant than the deaths of Ali and Howe.

On to the next thing, just as soon as there is a next thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.