[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board full of people who claim to be intelligent,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: flags_3274275b.jpg (71 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
flags_3274275b.jpg
71 KB, 620x387
Why is this board full of people who claim to be intelligent, but don't realise leaving the EU will destroy our country.

There will be job losses in the hundreds of thousands, countries will no longer trade with us as much as they do now. The French will forget all about stopping immigrants coming in, and they WILL flood in. We will still have the same old government, and these immigrants will be given homes and benefits.

If we leave, we will become what we really are, a small shitty island full of cowardly alcoholic gobshites. We will be about as significant as gozo.

And you're still voting leave?
>>
stfu

sage
>>
>>77150284
>be intelligent
>want to stay in eu
pick one, mister Shadik
>>
Then we declare a state of emergency and shoot the invaders.
Remember? law and order and boarders and shit?
>>
File: brexit poll.png (46 KB, 692x388) Image search: [Google]
brexit poll.png
46 KB, 692x388
>>77150284
REMAINIANS BTFO!

No possible scenario in which you can recover from this.
>>
>>77150284
If your country cannot stand on its own 2 feet, it doesn't deserve to stand at all.
>>
>>77150534

>shoot the invaders

Implying we won't just be pointing a butter knife at them threateningly, yelling "turn back, you swine"
>>
retard

the next 50 years are all about the Islamic uprising in Europe

leaving the EU means less Muslims and less bloodshed for us
>>
ITT:
PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT ARE ACTUALLY, PRETTY STUPID.

BONG BONG

MORE NEWS AT TEN.
>>
>>77150780

Our country can't stand on its own 2 feet. Everyone knows England is a joke, living on past glories. We're nothing in the present day and that will become fact when we leave.
>>
>>77150353
sage without sage.

GOD I LOVE WEDNESDAYS.
>>
>>77150648
I hope you leave, I already cashed out and bought gold. Will be moving out of the cuck island soon.
>>
>>77150905

And when we leave, they will be free to come here. David Cameron loves the Islamic refugees, and he will welcome them with open arms.
>>
>>77150284
1. Be realistic, m8. There will be virtually no job losses.

2. The small hit the economy will take is irrelevant in the long term.

3. Restoring sovereignty to the UK is more important than accessing the European single market.

4. Why aren't you proud and nationalistic like your friends?
>>
>>77150648
Apart from the fact that more people who want to stay will now vote, instead of just not voting, because they cba.

You really learned nothing from the UKIP scenario.
>>
>>77150780

This.

liberal governments suck ass
>>
>>77151175

1+2. The rest of the world will turn their backs on us, once we leave the eu. Nobody really wants to purchase our goods anyway, but being in the eu we do trade. This will no longer happen if we leave.

3+4. Britian is a joke, that's why. The country will always be a joke. I cannot wait to leave this shit hole.
>>
>>77151462
This.
Tired of being around sub-humans all the time.

I want to move to Norway.
Maybe Finland.
>>
>>77150284
dude leave the EU, fuck them
>>
>>77151182
>more people who want to stay will now vote
Yeah yeah nahhh, staycucks have the most apathetic voters who will just not turn out as well as Leavers will
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
>>77150284
Culture is more important than wealth you fucking kike.
>>
>leaving the EU will destroy our country.
Just like Switzerland and Norway?
>>
I realize it will destroy the UK, but I don't give a fuck.
This union needs reforms, and if the brits need to get fucked for it so be it.
They volunteered after all.
>>
>>77151685

I'm eyeing up a move to the rocky mountains, colorado. Could be this year I go, or early 2017.

Either way, I'm just going to sit back, relax, and watch my home country get run into the ground. And then I'll laugh, knowing I was right all along.
>>
Any country that has to rely on the EU to be a country is no real country.
>>
>>77152020
Colarado sounds fucking comfy as fuck as well desu.

Wanna rent a house together?
We could get baked every night, turn on the box, tune into BBC and watch the UK rip itself apart.
>>
>>77150284
You ever stop to think that maybe some things are more important than the economy?
>>
>>77151462
>1+2. The rest of the world will turn their backs on us, once we leave the eu. Nobody really wants to purchase our goods anyway, but being in the eu we do trade. This will no longer happen if we leave.
Nobody cares about the EU. The UK will trade with lots of people. The UK's economy is massive, 5th largest economy worldwide, 5th largest! Nobody will turn their backs, actually your trade will quadruple within a few years because you will have so much more trade!

>3+4. Britian is a joke, that's why. The country will always be a joke. I cannot wait to leave this shit hole.
Britain is awesome. Germany is the joke. If you leave Britain, the only countries to go to are Canada, the US and Australia. Forget about the rest of Europe, that's a joke!
>>
>>77150284
wish people like you would just fuck off out the country to be quite honest l a d
>>
File: plot.gif (372 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
plot.gif
372 KB, 300x182
>>77151930
I second to this

Or maybe im the same person but from a different network?
>>
>>77150284
EU is a vehicle of destroying European nations you god damn retard. It's ultimate purpose is the destruction of the european nation states, the cessation of the soveriginities of the peoples of Europe, and their total subjugation into the service of globalist agendas.

Once you realize the above fact, it would be suicidal to want to remain in the Eu.
I hope to god that Brexit happens, and starts a chain reaction that destroys the EU completely.
>>
>>77150284

Nah, na, na, na,
Nah, na, na, na,
Hey, hey, hey,
Good Bye!
>>
>>77152623
For real tho.

How would a young brit with a degree in MechEng get along in Finland?

Looking to move there as most of your population seem non-retarded.
>>
A child, or retard
>has to be told what to do
>has to be given rules to abide by
>gets told what to do and when

A man
>stands on his own fucking feet

It's time for Britain to sew its bollocks back on and be a man.
>>
>>77153074
Most of the younger population understand english very well, so you'd probably do just fine.
As long as you promise to hate shitskins and mudslimes though. They have no place in this country.
>>
>>77152313
Sounds like a great idea that. Feel free to tag along!
>>
The economic hit of bailing out France and Italy in the next 2-3 years will be much worse than the effect of leaving the EU
>>
>>77150284
no it won't your a cuck. Things will be tough for a short while and then get immensely better. Your a globalist tool that licks your master's boot heels because a Brexit means that other nations sick of the globalist shit agenda will follow and leave the EU as well.
>>
>>77150284
>regaining sovereignity will destroy our country

Explain, Nigel.
>>
>>The French will forget all about stopping immigrants coming in, and they WILL flood in

Seems like an AR15 works well
>>
>>77150648
I actually really want this to happen
>>
>>77150284
in short. YES
now fuck off
>>
>>77153784
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>job losses in the hundreds of thousands

Right, time to blow the fuck out of your ass-pulled, pessimistic fantasy, you scaremongering fuck. The following is literally 100%, fully public, researchable fact:

>recession back in ~2008
>7% of GDP lost
>1.3 million jobs lost

Now, if we take Treasury predictions, the WORST case scenario, with no trade deal with the EU, is as follows:

>year-long recession
>approximately 0.1% of GDP lost per quarter
>0.4% total
assuming everything works roughly as the last recession did (which it wouldn't, since this would be a localised, national recession instead of global), then we'd lose a proportionate amount of jobs, totalling:
>74,285 jobs lost
Now, this is still a hefty number, don't get me wrong, but what Remainians are conveniently forgetting to mention is that a weaker Sterling would boost our exports, potentially increasing GDP by enough to offset thousands, if not all of these potential job losses.

Not to mention that although we'd lose 0.4% of GDP in this recession, we'd be getting back 0.5% of GDP from our net EU membership costs. Bottom line; even if we did have this Treasury-predicted recession, we'd end up with a net gain of 0.1% GDP, and a stronger export market.
>>
>>77155083
Oh, and also
>The French will forget all about stopping immigrants coming in
Utter bullshit and factually wrong. The Calais border arrangement is a bilateral deal between the UK and France, absolutely NOTHING to do with our EU membership, in or out.

Even the French interior minister responsible has stated that Brexit would have no impact on this arrangement.
>>
Defeatist cuckold
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.