[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry black Brexiter destroys a remain cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: sheit.jpg (70 KB, 1600x668) Image search: [Google]
sheit.jpg
70 KB, 1600x668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
>>
>>77148599
WE
>>
He even looks like a cuck.
>>
>>77149730
I assume youre talking about the "musician and comedian and the rest of all that hehe" guy?
>>
>>77149898
Yeah and that bitch even looks like a feminist.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 240x146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 240x146
>>77148599
Based Negro...
>>
>>77149898
I believe the term he was looking for is unemployed
>>
I saw this clip a couple of days ago.

He is spot on from the working man's perspective.
>>
File: putin laughing.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
putin laughing.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>77148599
Holy fucking shit. That cuck who got up and started off by saying "musician, comedian, and all the rest hehehehehe :)" immediately follows all of that up with ZERO fucking knowledge of British politics. You can't make this shit up. His reasoning was "I like that Britain can be part of this bigger thing."
>>
>>77148599
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo
>>
>>77148599
based negro.

that stupid gingers expression though
>>
Guys.
If they rig the vote and we dont leave (the only way we will not leave is vote rigging)...

Who do we attack first? The establishment or the cuckold traitors who did vote remain?
>>
He looks legitimately scared for his life

Like he SERIOUSLY expects to get hit by him
Ahahahaha
>>
If niggers are so dumb, why not just harness their power through movements rather than attack them?
>>
>>77150354
I started vibrating as soon as he said culturally diverse
No wonder chicks want the BBC look at this weed
>>
>>77150502

I think you should first attack the other cops sitting around you.
>>
>>77148599
>"Apply 500 jobs before they can even get one"
It's the whole motherfucking world niggra. You won't change it for the better out.
>>
File: CUCKED.png (265 KB, 505x391) Image search: [Google]
CUCKED.png
265 KB, 505x391
>>77150733
Kinda looks like he really wants to prep that guy too.
>>
File: guyonphone______.jpg (9 KB, 206x193) Image search: [Google]
guyonphone______.jpg
9 KB, 206x193
>>77148599
>It's time
>Activate the Brexit
>>
Based black man setting this bitch boy straight. Fuck knows what the last cunt is on about. You can see the fear and lust in her eyes she hates what she's hearing but wants that alpha dick in her cob web cooch.
>>
File: 1465263724670.jpg (255 KB, 1694x780) Image search: [Google]
1465263724670.jpg
255 KB, 1694x780
>>77148599
>TFW British black man makes a constructed argument for the working class and completely destroys the opposition while remaining articulate
>TFW over here the she-boons and nogs just parrot DINDU NUFFIN over and over until they get their way
I've never been more ashamed to be American than now. I miss you, Dad-Country.
>>
>>77148599
Why was that cuck even there?
He was so pathetic why give him a voice?
Dear lord it's like it's obvious brexit is going to win with these boons as their mascots.
>>
a based nigger

It's a shame he will have to go back
>>
>>77150057
We love our based negros. Don't we just love our based negros?
>>
>>77148599
Brits, please explain - I have I been fooled by your media or are your black people actually better than the American ones?

Yours atleast seem to be shitty in the same way that whites can be shitty. Are pakis your african-americans?
>>
gosh what /pol/ has become
love gays
love jews
love niggers
nuke that place
>>
>>77149493
WUZ BRITISH PEOPLE N SHIET
>>
"Yeah I don't understand anything about economics or money, but like we could be apart of something, like, bigger y'know? Like c'mon. I have no idea what the economic outcome would be but like being apart of Europe, woah"
>>
>>77148599
>we need to protect the British people first
>yeah but like I like the diversity and stuff, it's neat
>>
>>77151368
British black people are mostly from the Carribean.

They're not all great and they do tend to commit more crimes than average, but by and large they're not as bad as Muslims and tend to keep to themselves. Outside of London they're basically like every other group of people.
>>
>>77151368

>Brits, please explain - I have I been fooled by your media or are your black people actually better than the American ones?

I'm pretty sure they're better than ours.

Every time I hear a black guy from Britain I'm blown away by how intelligent they are.

It's nothing like the gangster trash here. The British have actually brought culture to their blacks.
>>
My nigga.

The musician/stand up comedy artist was a sack of cringe though.
>>
>they actually let a woman speak
>there are wmen who are not in the kitchen as we speak in Uk
wew if there is no brexit after this...
>>
>>77151342
Yeah yeah. You're loved.

All conservatives really want is people to be well behaved.
>>
File: 1463199667064.png (58 KB, 149x162) Image search: [Google]
1463199667064.png
58 KB, 149x162
>>77151368
>are your black people actually better than the American ones?
We imported ours mostly from the West Indies, and they came to work on the tubes and buses. The African ones are as vile as their American cousins. Also worth noting there are less of them as a percentage, despite what the BBC would have us believe (I think they try to make out it's 50% nog here, when it's 82% white).

Yeah, paki muslims are our african americans. Just look at our jails.
>>
>>77151377
The ideal would ofcourse be a monocultural society with minimum degeneracy, but in dire times like this, you gotta take the support you can get, man.
Thats like when muzzies are anti-immigration.
>>
>>77152043
They do have that gangster stuff but pretty much only in London and rarely among the ones from the Carribean.

I don't really like people who aren't English but it does get a bit tiresome reading about how evil niggers are when all the ones I know just spend their days playing cricket, cooking weird food and going to those churches where they all sing and have a good time.

If I lived in London that would be a bit different.
>>
>>77151171
Black People here actually have dignity and are hard working. White people are more likely to be on benefits than them. Mad World.
>>
As an American, can I vote yes for brexit? where's my ballot? I thought great Britain was all inclusive and multi cultural. What about mememememememe? I wanna be part of a bigger picture cause my life sucks and is so lonely. god I hate libs so much. why do they all look the same? Even in America libs look like that "comedian" cuk.
>>
>>77150005
sounded fucking foreign
>>
>>77151368
Black People here dont have a chip on their shoulder and expect hand outs due to existing. That helps a lot when it comes to being a productive member of society.
>>
"I'm a musician and a comedian"

What's this code word for?
>>
>>77150406
at least he cares more about Britain than those lefty shits
>>
>>77152441
>looked like a jew
>>
>>77152281

Yep, overall British Blacks > American Blacks.
>>
>>77152503
unemployed
>>
Fucking negroes and muslims in Europe. This is not USA, it's disgusting to have people like that in any country of Europe.

I don't blame them personally, but it would make me happy if they leave.
>>
>>77152600
lot of it going about
>>
>>77152301
It's cause they come from Africa and aren't descended from the slave mixture of Africans in the south of America.

Actual African immigrants in America are much better off than you would think and a lot of them are highly educated. This is from countries like Nigeria.
>>
>>77152043

They ended slavery sooner and have uplifted them ... without jews around to poison the well.
>>
File: jewroth.jpg (42 KB, 473x280) Image search: [Google]
jewroth.jpg
42 KB, 473x280
>>77151377
I only hate jews and muslims, but mostly jews.

Jews are the root cause for most of the shit happening in the west right now and they need to be purged for eternity if we will ever have a chance to recover.
>>
>>77148599
If only all black people were this based instead of lazy and easily controlled people mired into self hatred.
>>
2:44 you can see the fear in his eyes
>>
>>77150354
They are controlled by their emotions and nothing else. The idea of one world in lock step and harmony is a nice fairy tale. He is willing to destroy Britain to try and attain it when every piece of evidence is to the contrary. It will just result in its death and hell on Earth for them.

He is a fucking idiot who understands nothing of the real world and thinks Hollywood is reality.
>>
>>77148599
based working class black brit
>>
>>77149730
He looks like a skinner Simon Lane
>>
>>77150842
Lol @ that longing stare
>>
>>77148599
I hate this video so much.
>>
>>77148599
god speed based black man
>>
>>77150354
he's a zombie.
Brainwashed by years in public schooling and college, social media/reddit and a completely sheltered upbringing
>>
>>77153299
>>77150842
>>77150733
Fuck off
>>
>>77152466
Yeah, most of them actually love Britain for taking them in in the first place
>>
>>77152763
Ding! We have a winner.

-Black man from the south.
>>
>>77148599
guys like that are what keeps me from being a complete racist white supremacist, i would love to buy that man a drink
>>
>>77148599
>Reality Check: Britain is already Multi cultural

t. Black man

Wew lad, that shut that cuck up
>>
>>77153480
Get a real job you fucking ginger faggot
>>
>>77148599

Negro upset he lost the begging spots to gypsies. Oh well...we have the BEST gypsies folks, the BEST.

Keep them there please, and if BREXIT you can send them to beg in Bruxelles as refugees.
>>
>>77153684
Fuck off you cuck.
>>
>>77150354
I like Britain can be a part of bigger things
You mean like the largest Empire in the world it started by itself? Fucking cucks I swear
>>
>>77148599
Why do those fucking shitstain normies clap after every sentence one of those idiots say? They are literally showing their ignorance and are even fucking PREFERRING this to be a popularity contest, instead of an intellectual one, so that the guy who shouts louder and momentarily silences the others wins in their eyes.
>>
Black guy is right. We have lots of multiculturalism and immigration will never stop completely, the flood should be stopped.

Immigrants absolutely undercut british workers and drive down wages. If there's a huge surplus of people from poor countries, especially those willing to live a dozen to a house, then they can work for peanuts (a fortune to them) and british citizens can't get a look in. The only people this serves are businesses looking for cheap labour, and those are who successive governments with lax immigration policies have been serving, not the public.

Why the hell do we need any unskilled immigrants? Unless we are actually short of people, we don't need them. Doctors and nurses and skilled trades, sure, but there are plenty of British people who can fill unskilled jobs, millions are still unemployed despite the government fudging the figures by creating loads of part time jobs and zero hours contracts. If unemployment is a problem in the UK, cut immigration because you have too many people, don't cut unemployment benefits and keep cheap workers pouring in FFS.

Absurd, a remain voter, privilaged wealthy person with a non-job like 'musician' lecturing a black working class man about diversity and opportunities.
>>
>>77153776
If the US and UK team up can we conquer Europe and make the Old World great again?
>>
File: 1398380483151.gif (933 KB, 200x137) Image search: [Google]
1398380483151.gif
933 KB, 200x137
>>77148599
>We know their lot is wafflin'

Fucking brits man.
>>
>>77148599

>When black people in Britain advocate for british culture and people more than britcucks do
>>
>>77154111
Holy Western Alliance when?
>>
>>77152763

It won't last, feminism is tearing African migrants apart. They are not nearly as resistant to cultural programming as the Asians for some reason.
>>
>>77150842
This guy has to be meme material i just can't believe people like him exist
>>
>>77148599

Meanwhile in America...
>>
>>77151377
A true nationalist wants his own country to grow towards a better future with a healthy family as societies backbone and wants other nations and civilizations to do the same for them IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, regardless of race, religion and cultural differences.
As long as people get rid of their own shit in their own countries and work and live and die for their own nation on their own soil, then we have a great human thing going.
>>
File: #.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
#.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>77154337
>>
2nd generation always seem to be conservative
>>
>>77154732
>do the same for them IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, regardless of race, religion and cultural differences.
Cuck. If you have the power to subjugate others and you don't use it, you're a cuck.
>>
>>77148599
Holy shit those weak remain human beings, what a bunch of sad sack of shits.

>I don't know anything about the economy herrrpppderrp
>We should bring in more immigrants cause it makes life more interesting
Bombs are interesting, good luck with that troll of a gf you got there too. Sorry Brits I had no idea you had these types crawling all over
>>
>>77148599
Question for Bongs; Is it the Left or Right that wants out of the EU? This guy seems to belong on the left, while UKIP right?

Here it is the Left + "Farmer's party" that are against. The right-wing are shilling hard for EU/TISA etc.
>>
>>77151368
I would say a massive yes to your post.

I've lived in London for 6 years and the rest of my life in the countryside.

I would guess the opposite is true in America, whenever I meet a Pakistani person from America I'm surprised at how cool they seem.
>>
>>77154732
You're arguing for dying for a border, a country, not a nation. You're disregarding the fact that a NATION is bound by a shared religion, culture, and RACE. You're not advocating nationalism, you're advocating globalism. You're a literal cuckold as well.
>>
>>77152678
Youve been cucked something fierce by the muslims. Look at the "French" national team.
>>
>>77150830
are you dumb?

I've literally never had a job application refused. I'm not really highly educated. Not being in the EU has its benefits.
>>
if brexit doesnt happen what will the british right do?
>>
He seems based. probably west Indian or some shit.
>>
>>77155281
apply for asylum under Trumps America, or kill ourselves if Clinton is president.
>>
>>77155002
Mostly right, but some leftists are starting to join us now
>>
based
>>
File: topcuckm8.png (710 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
topcuckm8.png
710 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>77148599
Based guy
>>
What was the zero hour contract the shrill chick shrieked about? What does it have to do with being part of the EU? What does it have to do with allowing low skilled immigrants to undercut brittish low skilled workers?
>>
>>77155002
It's a bit of both but generally right are more in favour of brexit, it seems to be more of a class division than anything else,working class and poorer people have been hurt the most by the EUs policies particularly immigration because they are competing for jobs,benefits and housing with migrants.
>>
>>77155531

He's wondering why this black person is attacking him; his gender studies professor assured him that all black people would be friends with him so long as he betrayed his own country and race.
>>
>>77148599
>BREXITER DESTROYS REMAIM KEK
>LE RUBS HANDS, BECAUSE EXCITED TO SEE THIS
>DINDU DIN DINDU
>BRITAIN CANT BE CONTROLLED BY BELGIUM
>?????
>OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>77148599
Well one brit gets it. Too bad everyone else are cucks. It's amazing how white people are such suckers to selling out themselves and their own countries instead of putting their needs and interests first.
>>
West Indian blacks are alright

Remember that guy in a video calling hijabwoman batman top kek
>>
>>77155730
Call-in jobs basically. Only come in when you're needed.

Retards think it's abusing the employee, but can't grasp that it's required in some businesses.
>>
>>77155088
If you share a religion a language and a culture (not the leftist "Muslims are culturally British" shit) why do you all need to be the same race?
>>
>>77148599
>lefty arguments

where's the argument
>>
>>77156372
Except you need to fucking sleep on the phone, and be ready to come in whenever you kike boss want you to. Also there is a chance you shift will be cancelled upon your arrival in the work site.
>>
File: laughingnige.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
laughingnige.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>77156270
Top kek
anyone have sauce?????
>>
>>77148599
The glasses lol He has the typical nu male cuck look
>>
>>77156544
So? What's the alternative?
>>
File: 1464485174865.jpg (46 KB, 568x479) Image search: [Google]
1464485174865.jpg
46 KB, 568x479
>>77150178
Kek
>>
>>77148599
It really sucks that it takes black dudes being reasonable for modern day white eunuchs to understand the point.

We need black guys to talk sense into these faggots. It's really too bad its the only people they are willing to listen to.

Well played jew.
>>
>>77156544
Are people pressganged into those jobs? Has the passing of laws to make that illegal increased or decreased amount of total jobs?
>>
>>77155795
The political spectrum is just fucked now really, all over Europe. Here, there is literally no difference between The Labour Party and the Conservatives.

Like, EU = good for corporations and rich people, bad for non-educated/blue collar working people.

The "Left" should be against, and the "Right" in favour of it. Now everything is about how many Muhammads we should bring in.
>>
I hate how women argue.

Most people state the example and then explain afterwards how it affects the big picture.

Women on the other hand like to end with the statistics or factoid, thinking it has a bigger impact but in reality makes them look stupid because they didn't explain themselves.
>>
>>77156742
If you refuse the job you dont get job seekers allowance.
>>
File: 1465849815960.png (502 KB, 758x702) Image search: [Google]
1465849815960.png
502 KB, 758x702
>>77156730
It pacifies their argument, because they cant insinuate racism, they literally have no other retort
it's fucking comical at times
>>
>>77148599
based as fuck
>>
>>77156585
http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/03/woman-wearing-veil-shares-footage-of-racist-shopper-calling-her-batman-5792933/
>>
>>77148599
You know the best part of all of this is that cuck is standing telling someone black that we need more diversity. You can literally see the cognitive dissonance at work, it's fucking astounding. Also I'm pretty sure he pissed himself when he started getting shouted at, I want these people to leave their 99% white areas and experience, first hand, by going to these shitholes and see the kind of fucking scum they want let in.
>>
>>77150775
Underrated

>pulls back curtain
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
I can tell he's British because he politely waited for the cuck to finish even though he was obviously dying to annihilate him.
>>
>>77148599
What a little cuckold. 30 seconds into his """""""argument"""""" I knew virtually all I needed to know about him.The satisfaction that rat-faced fuck must have gotten from group approval must have been enough to sustain his virtue boner for weeks. Look at him after that harpy starts screaming and sits down. Look at the pure satisfaction on his face from all that group approval. Fucking leftist approval-junkie needs to get fucked and die. Even his buzzwords reek of bullshit talking-points. He's not there to debate, he's there for approval. Fucking scumbag.
>>
>>77151377
Cause whites are so cucked right now we need these minorities on our side.
>>
>>77156891
You have to argue in feelings over fact.
>>
>>77156818
Exactly we have always had a two party system here,now they are both one in the same.
>>
>>77157001
What's the brit agency responsible for that called?

Because I call bullshit on them actually assigning zero-hour contract jobs to job seekers.
>>
>>77156742
You may loose your benefits.
The Tories have inflated the employment stats with these bullshit jobs.
>>
>I'm not an economist, but
>>
File: cuks.jpg (60 KB, 960x527) Image search: [Google]
cuks.jpg
60 KB, 960x527
Holy shit
>>
>>77157521
Hope the baby gets brain cancer t.b.h.
>>
File: liotta.gif (456 KB, 160x159) Image search: [Google]
liotta.gif
456 KB, 160x159
>>77157024
Thanx this is pure gold that black guy tore her to pieces
>>
File: 1462565987078.png (377 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
1462565987078.png
377 KB, 640x644
>>77157293
>Constantly split groups to hate each other (men and women, black and white, whatever)
>They're starting to put that obviously much smaller problem to one side for the sake of the greater good

Jews must be working fucking over time trying to save this.

>tfw those big Shmita plans have been disrupted by based Britain
>>
>>77157385
Job Seekers Allowance would be rejected if you refuse a job of any sort. Obviously you just lie and say you never got offered it. Its not the most advanced system.

Ingeus is contracted in by the job center for those on benefits for more than a year to "help" find work, they are basically their to sanction anyone who turns work down, even the crap jobs they offer. It doesnt cater to people with degrees either.
>>
File: 1409236771319.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1409236771319.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>77150406
>black guy doesn't support liberals
>butthurt faggots call him a dindu
So tolerant and progressive!
>>
>>77152974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-cbqyMUEjQ

Here's another.
>>
>>77157456
>>77157001
>>77157933

ok I googled

>Currently, people claiming jobseekers' allowance are not required to apply for zero-hours contract vacancies and they do not face penalties for turning them down.

>However, the change in policy under universal credit was revealed in a letter from Esther McVey, an employment minister, to Labour MP Sheila Gilmore, who had raised the issue of sanctions with her.

I looked up what universal credit is and wether it's mandatory and found this:

https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit/overview

So it's currently being changed so that they can force people into taking zero-hour contracts. That's the real issue, not the zero-hour contracts themselves. Pls be smart about this shit, lads. It's easier to stop an incoming change than it is to change a system around a new part.
>>
>>77148599
Based af 2bh. That multikulti guy would have called him racist if he was white
>>
>>77152069
kek based algeria showing the world how things should be
>>
>>77152301

Well not all of them. Depends on how white the community they were raised in is.
>>
You can't be pro-worker, and for open immigration.

More labor supply means lower real wages.

Big business cucked the liberals into voting for their own wage destruction.
>>
File: a world without whites.jpg (94 KB, 948x676) Image search: [Google]
a world without whites.jpg
94 KB, 948x676
>>77158346
>algeria showing the world how things should be
What you meant to say is "telling the world". Showing the world would mean that they're an example.
>>
Can we PLEASE make "I'm a musician and comedian" a maymay?
>>
>>77156122
this is so accurate... can you read his mind ?? :D
>>
File: 1408087971835.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1408087971835.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>77158569
>yfw you figure out the entire population is held in check with reverse psychology because everyone is a moronic reactionary
>>
>>77152301
That's because we have less blacks than whites and companies have "diversity" quotas. It's not rocket science to work out, it's also the reason that women are 90% more likely to be accepted into the university of their choice than men are.
>>
>>77158569
I know. It's hilarious and infuriating seeing libs do mental gymnastics when they promote the cause of big business and fuck over the poor.
>>
File: lefty arguments.png (171 KB, 352x290) Image search: [Google]
lefty arguments.png
171 KB, 352x290
A picture is worth a thousand words.
>>
>>77150178
SAVAGE
>>
File: charles.jpg (331 KB, 637x631) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
331 KB, 637x631
AD 2009
>>
>>77148599
Didn't know the new Top Gear cast was debating the EU.
What does this have to do with cars?
>>
>>77158697

This. He represents fucking everything I hate about social media kiddies who don't want to work and would try and life a psuedo celebrity lifestyle inspired by their own self absorbed vanity.
>>
File: carl_cuck.jpg (49 KB, 520x423) Image search: [Google]
carl_cuck.jpg
49 KB, 520x423
>>77148599
>remain guy gets up
>I'm like a musician and artist and stuff
>literally jewey looking carl the cuck clone, problem glasses and receding hairline and everything
>snarky donald trump jab
>starts talking about he wants to remain in the EU in order to make britain more culturally diverse

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
You couldn't be more stereotypically cuckish if you tried.
>>
>>77150502
This >>77150775
Infiltrate your police force, so you can control things a bit better if a certain group wishes to act out.
>>
File: zurc.jpg (130 KB, 680x506) Image search: [Google]
zurc.jpg
130 KB, 680x506
>>77159213
>camera zooms in on her
>oh she looks somewhat fuckable
>opens mouth
>those fucking teeth
>that fucking voice

Are all british women like this? Fuck, she sounded more masculine then Carl the Cuck.
>>
>>77152069
Implying yours isn't walking to the nearest well with a jug on her head.
>>
>>77159459
It's the BBC, they will shill the EU as and were they can, this is why I don't pay for a TV licence.
>>
File: but muh racism.png (2 MB, 1916x1398) Image search: [Google]
but muh racism.png
2 MB, 1916x1398
>>77148599
topkek
>>
>>77150406
This post causes me physical pain
>>
File: zizou.jpg (249 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
zizou.jpg
249 KB, 600x600
>>77158618
he's algerian, he's white... look at zizou
>>
>>77160065
I'm not even sure shes British her accent sounds unusual
>>
>>77150406
>learns kikongo
you bastard
>>
File: miller nigger trap.jpg (48 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
miller nigger trap.jpg
48 KB, 400x535
>>77150406
>kikongo
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (43 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
43 KB, 370x359
>>77160570
nice
>>
>>77148599
british blacks are actually kind of reasonable desu /pol/, fuck knows whats up with your lot (by that i means american blacks)
>>
>>77160570

Why do they always wear those big, thick rimmed glasses, is it supposed to make them seem intelligent or is it a facade to make their opinions sound smarter just because they wear them? Honestly, if I wore glasses I would be pissed off with these lot, kind of like using a wheelchair when you don't need it 24/7
>>
>>77161546
That's actually not true.
Here is a break down of your crime stats by race
http://www.dailystormer.com/118804/

>hurr stormfag gtfo
Stats are stats. British niggers are just as bad.
>>
File: cuckboi2.png (327 KB, 362x500) Image search: [Google]
cuckboi2.png
327 KB, 362x500
>>77148599
Holy fucking kek.

And good luck from burgerland
>>
>>77161546
The democratic party is what happened to American Blacks.
>>
>>77150406
That is the most racist thing I've read all day, but at least it was fucking funny
>>
>>77161781
i wouldnt hurr at a stormfag, im open minded to viewpoints,
OK in the uk our kebab is out of control, i admit that, but our nigs dont chimp out as much as yours do.
Control your nigs and we'll control our towelheads.
>>
>>77159018
We dont have diversity quota's, we have anti-discrimination laws. So if a company highers someone who is worse than the black/woman based on race then they can be sued. As for women in Uni, women are more likely to go to uni because men take on all the manual labour jobs that end up paying more than their dumb cunt degrees.
>>
>>77162111
Looking only at chimp outs is disingenuous. It's like when leftists choose to only focus on school shootings instead of crime as a whole, just so they can claim that whites are evil spree shooters. Your blacks commit just as much crime on a per capita basis.

The reason they don't chimp out over there is because there are far fewer british blacks. You need large numbers in close proximity in order to have a dindu chimpout.
>>
>>77150406
this, is a racist everybody.
>sees black guy
>automatically assumes he's a dindu
>starts making dindu memes
>>
>>77148599
Damn, everytime I start to hate niggers, there comes this token guy that melts my heart. I'm a weak cuck.
>>
>>77162546

I see your point, yeah. I suppose my thoughts about this issue are that I don't specifically discriminate.
I don't mind blacks existing, I don't even mind some being in this country. Same goes for any ethnicity.
Obviously, I think that whites are better and I'd like to keep racemixing to an absolute minimum.

But not in and of itself. This black guy seems pretty based to me. It's more about culture and life-style choices than it is purely ethnicity.
>>
>>77152043
That's just the accent fooling you all niggers are the same
>>
>black man cares more about british interests than brits
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>77163015
Culture and lifestyle choices are largely derived from genetic predispositions in things like IQ, conscientiousness, and time preference.

The issue is that it's easy to get tripped up by one positive example that goes against the grain. But there's a difference between one point and an overall trend. It's like when people say that we need to take in a bunch of refugees because one of them *might* be the next einstein or because this one famous guy was a refugee as a child or whatever. Okay, great, you got your one well-to-do guy. But it took a million shitty people to finally get that one, so it's not worth it.

I'm not making any comment on whether minorities need to be physically removed or not.
>>
>>77161968
Summer?
>>
File: 1450089518640.jpg (37 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1450089518640.jpg
37 KB, 553x567
>there is no difference between a black man and a nigger, they said
>they're all the same, they said
Well now, will you look at that negro go.
>>
This video taught me that the UK is fucked either way.
>>
>>77148599
sovereignty? fuck that. MUH DIVERSITY
>>
>>77163401
It's a toughie. There's also the argument that we did actually fuck up several african countries , so it would be pretty harsh to re-fuck them again and not at least let some of these faggots live in peace here.

I fully agree in the IQ and genetics arguments - as for diversity, there's enough diversity in whites as it is. Blonde, brown, black, red hair, blue green grey brown eyes, etc etc. They all just have black, brown, shit.

We can have >1% of population be minorities and dis-encourage racemixing.
There are also retarded whites out there.
>>
>>77148599

If this man wanted to come to America, I would pay out of my own pocket.
>>
>>77148599
>if we the leave EU we will no longer be a part of Europe
How can people seriously confuse the EU with Europe?
>instead of making a Great Britain we can make a Great Europe
Europe is great only if we embrace our different nations, not if we ruin our differences (as nations)
>>
>>77164130

I would happily vote for Clem to be PM.
>>
>>77164050
>there are also retarded whites out there
Statistically much fewer. Once again, don't fall into the trap of confusing outliers with general trends.

>There's also the argument that we did actually fuck up several african countries , so it would be pretty harsh to re-fuck them again and not at least let some of these faggots live in peace here.
This is just silly and is the epitome of white guilt. You need to fuck up your own country and let them live there as penance for that one time over 100 years ago that your country ruled over their african mudhuts?
>>
>>77164468
well yeah. - I guess they're here now, so we have to keep racemixing down, and stop any more coming here. That's why I'm voting Leave.

then i saw her face
Now I'm a Be-Leaver
Not a trace
of doubt in my mind
>>
>>77157024
Noice
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (50 KB, 764x494) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
50 KB, 764x494
OY MISTAH HOOOLMES ARE YOU AND DOCTAH WATSON OUT ON SOME NEW CAPER ARRR YA?
>>
>>77148599

The person who redpilled me was an elderly black man who outright said "London looks like Baghdad these days". Great manager, respectable man. Based blacks are alright.
>>
>>77155531
You know the cuck just wants to call him a racist, but he isn't a white make kek
>>
Well, this nigger is right, but it doesn't mean he shouldn't pack his shit and go back to africa.
>>
>>77162644
where you at, homie? you lost, muttha fucka?
>>
>>77148599
Based black man. He's more British than that cuck "comedian" is and ever could hope to be.
>>
>>77150406
This is funny but I don't really see the point in dissing him, he was really spot-on.
C'mon, can't you let your hatred of niggers slide for at least one person who actually talks sense in a room full of utterly insane ideologues?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 572x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 572x572
>>77158697
> living definition of beta nu-male
> literally tells a black man he wants more diversity

NUKES WHEN
>>
File: 1462728867305.jpg (61 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1462728867305.jpg
61 KB, 600x375
>>77159930
this is all of them, isn't it

OH MY GOSTH YOU GAIS, WON'T IT BE ABSOLUTELY THOOOPER WHEN THERE ARE NO WHITES LEFT
>>
>>77161709
they have mind ray stupidity projectors in the arms
>>
>>77148599
Dindu actually thinks he is British.
>>
>>77148599
Why are there blacks in Europe?
>>
>>77168093
Immigration.
>>
>>77161128
She sounded like she was from the US
>>
>>77148599
>remain cuck has shit arguements
>literally only wants to stay in for the diversity
When can we fucking gas numale cucks?
>>
Listen to this guy britain.
Leave while you can.
>>
>Black man acting alpha as fuck
>Cuck looks like a retard
>The whte womyn sucked the negro dick's afterwards

Typical day in the UK
>>
File: 1463624430404.jpg (117 KB, 600x625) Image search: [Google]
1463624430404.jpg
117 KB, 600x625
>>77168209
No shit Sherlock.
They shouldn't be allowed to be there, however I know that because you're Swedish it would be a great disappointment to lose your fuck buddies.
>>
File: based-brexit-black.png (253 KB, 692x493) Image search: [Google]
based-brexit-black.png
253 KB, 692x493
WHAT ABOUT THE LOW SKILLED WORKAS!?
>>
>>77169224
I was being condenscending you leafblower.

How's Canada? I want to move away from Sweden as soon as I can.
>>
>>77148599
Very sad that people that aren't even from this country care more about it than those cretins
>>
>>77148599
fucking nu-male cuck
>>
>>77161709

what did cucks even wear 10 years ago before the buddy holly frames came back in style?
>>
File: 1465430836330.jpg (220 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1465430836330.jpg
220 KB, 2048x1536
>>77169442
>How's Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcmsy4Jd8uI

Fantastic.
>>
File: jimmy-broadway.jpg (100 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-broadway.jpg
100 KB, 400x600
>>77149730
>>77150842
>>
>>77161841
>(heavy breathing)
>>
>>77161546
Only middle class ones that went to school where they were the minority.
>>
>>77170027
Sorry, forget I asked.
>>
>>77170420
>Sorry

At least you're pre-assimilated if you come here :P
>>
>>77148599

Man, the moment that ginger cuck stood up, I knew this was gonna be spicy.
>>
File: 1459288109561.png (467 KB, 1252x618) Image search: [Google]
1459288109561.png
467 KB, 1252x618
>We know they're wafflin'!
What the fuck, why do Brits talk like they are literally retarded? What the fuck does "wafflin'" even mean?
>>
>>77149898
"People only love, Fletcher."
>>
>>77170667
I means flip-flopping and it's not slang. Come on man you're making us look bad.
>>
>>77170667
waffling means being indecisive. Flipping back and forth, hemming and hawing
>>
>>77152441
Couldn't believe that fuckin shrieking at first. Sounded like an injured animal. She has that beta severely cucked.
>>
>>77170667

Wafflin' is basically talking bullshit that has no meaning.

Like what politicians do when asked a difficult question, but give a long, winded, issue-dodging answer.

Eg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlTggc0uBA8
>>
File: 129983641886.jpg (40 KB, 623x263) Image search: [Google]
129983641886.jpg
40 KB, 623x263
>>77170667
Thanks Anon, you justify my disdain for yanks.
>>
File: McPoyleIASIP.jpg (4 KB, 173x220) Image search: [Google]
McPoyleIASIP.jpg
4 KB, 173x220
>>77159213
She looks like Margaret McPoyle.
>>
>>77156891
i thought the two birds arguing with boris on itv the other day were based
>>
File: 1452385978747.png (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452385978747.png
40 KB, 200x200
>>77170667
Americans use waffling too you dumb cunt.
>>
what's so good about diversity anyways??

What's wrong with juust having the best? Why do we need shitty cultures and shitty ideologies existing anymore?
>>
File: 1465756388076.jpg (53 KB, 656x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465756388076.jpg
53 KB, 656x1080
>>77150406
>Kikongo
>>
>>77171822
We're just taking the deceleration that "All men are created equal" to its logical conclusion. We will all be mediocrity unless that notion is challenged at its core.
>>
>>77170667
it's a kind of food that we invented, it's a bit like a pancake. we also pancaking to mean the same thing
>>
>>77161781
they are but hearing a black with a cockney accent is a rarity these days so its nice to see one from back in the day when there was some fucking hope theyd integrate.
>>
>>77171657
link?

oh wait, bojo is on our side, sort of?
>>
>>77165683
that is a fucking french im telling you.
>>
>>77172003
>it's a kind of food that we invented,

Um...excuse me? Are you trying to steal Belgium's culture here? Belgium's only cultural national treasure? The only thing that makes Belgium Belgian?

Waffles are quintessentially Belgian.
>>
>>77171990
shitty cultures and shitty immigrants should be free to rot on the vine, not importing them fullstop. That seems pretty equal to me.
>>
>>77171990
Yup. Egalitarianism was a mistake. It made sense back during the enlightenment, but only because didn't know as much. We didn't know about evolution and genetics. The blank slate was a reasonable assumption to make.

But now we have this dogma of egalitarianism even though it's untrue. So we get unequal outcomes (due to innate differences in groups) but you're not allowed to admit the true reason. And therefore, the only conclusion you can make is that something is *preventing* them from having equal outcomes. And that's how we get the bullshit notion of systemic nonwhite oppression. It's the logical conclusion when you believe in egalitarianism and also observe unequal outcomes.
>>
File: all_kinds_of_nasty.jpg (23 KB, 307x356) Image search: [Google]
all_kinds_of_nasty.jpg
23 KB, 307x356
>>77170027
>>
>>77172046
Are you serious? Sort of? Hes the official face of Leave.
google itv debate. It was boris, gisela stuart and andrea leadsom. They wiped the floor with the opposing team.
And 3 minutes after it ended the new was shilling that Remain won it.

Watch it its good. Same with the Farage/Izzard question time.
>>
>>77148599

>literally s-stammering f-for words
>cuck glasses
>fat
>weak chin
>weak hairline

He's afraid to be speaking out against the black bull isn't he?
>>
>>77172269
back off, BIDF!!

we have clear and acknowledged title to this product!!

we'll let you keep the chocolate though
>>
File: fag.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fag.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>that absolutely btfo expression
>>
>>77172485
pffft, but I hate boris

and it's not like I need convincing to brexit

god I hate izzard, what a cringey fucking no nothing retarded aged faggot

fucking rude too
>>
>>77172720
Boris seems like a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything, though.
>>
>>77148599
So now that this negro is in England and being recognized as british he doesn't want poor inmigrants driving down the salaries and taking his job.
I mean he's right but it's still funny that a non native would give that argument.
>>
File: download (24).jpg (6 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
download (24).jpg
6 KB, 280x180
Holy shit is that Booker T? CAN YOU DIIIIIIIIIG IT SUCKKKKKKKKKKKA?????!
>>
>>77153950
Australians helped
>>
>>77167685
>>
File: communism.jpg (111 KB, 812x531) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
111 KB, 812x531
>>77157009
Not only that, but he's also speaking from working class point of view. A bunch of spoiled uni kids with fake jobs (musician comedian ehhhehheh?) trying to talk down to him, and he's having none of it.

There is nothing quite as sweet as leftists bullshit getting turned round and used against them. Reminds me of pic related.
>>
>>77150406
>A libtard faggot mad that there are people refusing to bow to the kikes
>going full on sperg

wew
>>
>>77172353
>But now we have this dogma of egalitarianism even though it's untrue.
Not really. SJWs have done to egalitarianism what Social Darwinists did to Darwin, except they've gone even further because SJWs don't like the term egalitarian. Egalitarianism is about humanity, not ability. but because these people are Marxists, to them ability and humanity are the same thing. The whole equal outcome thing is just the result of modern Social Justice being a Marxist ideology. White Cis Strait Men are the Bourgeoisie, and everyone else is the Proletariat. Equality is simply an expanded justification.
>>
>>77148599
I want this in a video with a non-autistic title so I can share it on my facebook feed without alerting everyone to the fact that I'm not a leftist.

I'm undercover at the moment and its really helping me out both socially and whenever I make arguments. I am literally spewing the most hardcore right shit in some instances, and people are still convinced I'm an extreme leftist.
>>
>>77173466

just download and reupload it m8
>>
>the United Kingdom has been multicultural for over 70 years
More like since 1066. Or 43 if you want to go real far back.
>>
>>77172814
opportunist gatecrashing are nige's party so he can get some cred and be the next PM
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.