[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitch Dentist Wants 2nd Amendment Compromise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
https://wildflowersinthegrey.wordpress.com/2016/06/13/you-know-ill-regret-this/

Pic related - girl on the left - suddenly has the answer to our problems...

wat do?

"We’re all in this together. “Love is love is love is love” and we have to work to be better together."
>>
The Second is advocates for a domestic police state, using the original definition.
>>
>>77148545
SHALL
>>
>>77148785
NOT
>>
BE
>>
INFRINGED
>>
The second defends the first.

Look at Germany. Citizens are completely disarmed so the government just does whatever they want. Literally throwing people who speak out in prison.

Freedom aint free.
>>
>>77148785

NOT
>>
Emily Nichols Monsma DMD
>>
>wants to solve gun murders
>whines about "assault rifles"
>rifles, not just "assault rifles" but all rifles, are used in just 4% of gun murders each year

Wow. You just eliminated about 300 gun murders a year, out of over 8000. I'm sure they'll be content to just leave it at that.

8000 gun murders is an epidemic, but 7700 is fine.
>>
Couldn't read that shit further than the first few lines.

France and Europe as a whole have been buttfucked with successive, extreme gun control laws one after the other, even though none of it has ever prevented gun murders, mass shootings or terrorist attacks, yet our politicians are now looking to restrict our basic rights even more and ban some kind of weapons (namely, scary looking semi-autos), and we know they won't stop here, two or three years later they'll come for more, and again, until everything that can fire a projectile is banned, all according to a plan outlined years ago.

The time for compromise is over. Fight to the death Ameribros
>>
>>77149893
AN
>>
>>77148545
>bitch dentist
how old are you OP?
12yo
>>
>>77148545
I don't what your doing reading fruity blogs.
Just explain to her, according to the CDC second hand smoke from tobacco kills more people each year than guns, in the U.S.
If your really worried about human life, why not attack something that kills more Americans than guns.
>>
File: image.png (611 KB, 750x3200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
611 KB, 750x3200
Oh she wants to """"compromise""""?
>>
>>77148545
>"We’re all in this together. “Love is love is love is love”

Remind me again why we gave women the vote.
>>
>>77151027
She's a bitch and she happens to be a dentist.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.