[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China vs Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
What do you think would happen if China went to war with Islam?
Like lets say some towel head bombs Shanghai and is linked to ISIS
Then China nukes Mecca
How do you think it would go down?
>>
>>77146435
It would be the most beautiful thing ever. Based China to the rescue.
>>
>>77146435
It would be like Japan vs China. The Chinese would be very methodical in killing every person living in a certain area, pacifying it, and then moving onto the next. It's easy to deal with an insurgency when all the civilians are dead.
>>
Are the Chinese uncuckable? Are they capable of altruism?
>>
>>77146435
China would destroy them. China isn't cucked by PC faggotry.
>>
>>77146599
Altruism? no
Genocide though....
>>77146562
That's what I'd imagine. Plus with a billion people....
>>
>>77146599
The Chinese were cucks for so long, when Mao took over they finally threw off the mantle of cuck and became an amazing nation.
>>
>>77146706
I feel like they'd just let the sandnigs come
then wipe them out
a new age of the world
a pure age
the crusades are over
>>
File: 1465783852596.jpg (36 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1465783852596.jpg
36 KB, 409x409
>>77146435
I feel like Putin is holding back a bit because of NATO, turkroaches and shit, because Russia can fucking obliterate the Middle East but China might actually get the job done.
>>
>>77147089
if BASED TRAWMP gets in, hopefully he cuts off turkey, heals ties with Ruskaia
but yeah China's military is batshit and big enough
>>
>>77146435
Well, Pakistan and probably Saudi Arabia and maybe also Iran have nuclear weapons. So nobody can't nuke anybody. There would be that mysterious "hybrid war". China would win of course. Muslims don't have that good organization and cooperation.
>>
China has stayed pretty quiet on the Middle East.

They either don't give a fuck and are happy for us to bankrupt ourselves or they're waiting for the right time to test out some orbital super weapon.
>>
Islam wins
>>
>>77147267
just release smallpox on the whole region
>>77147358
that weapon is pure Asian anime fuckery
>>77147459
because of pre-industrial china?
>>
>>77147459
That's only because filthy Turk mercenaries betrayed their Chinese allies midway through combat.
>>
They'd probably just buy Mecca and take a bulldozer to it
>>
>>77146435
The terrorist attack would be unlikely to ever occur because China has a functioning security agency with no limits and the population has a natural distrust of outsiders.
>>
>>77146435
Neither China or any other country are strong enough to take Muslims on all by themselves.
And WW3 would make the world an uninhabitable place.
>>
1 battalion of hungry mall stairs will do the job.
>>
China would zerg rush them. Chinese are far smarter and better organised than sand niggers. They have far better production power as well. From what I know, China is the worlds leading supplier of AK-47's and low technology firearms.

Their capacity for mass production, larger military size and overall better intelligence would absolute fuck sand boogers up.
>>
>>77147774
So the turk is saying islam is unstoppable and WWIII would actually lead to M.A.D......
a huh.
>>
>>77146435
two weeks and they would be done with it

mao killed 300milion in not even a year and they didn't even do that much
>>
>>77147937
Isn't China where they even teach if someone goes batshit and tries to shoot up somewhere
Zerg run their ass, don't run away?
>>77147934
what
>>
China slaughters Uyghurs by the bushels.

Remember that Beijing bombing in Tianamen square years ago? Hundreds of Uyghurs were rounded up and shot at Xinjiang.
>>
>>77147459

>Islam wins

Nope. The Muslim world hasn't advanced since that time - all the modern shit they get they get from non Muslim countries that actually develop and build it. China has advanced considerably.
>>
>>77147875
This.
>>
>>77146847
The irony is that Christianity would be saved by Atheism
>>
>>77148231
As a Jew....i am fine with that.
I feel China would spare Israel as they are both renowned for their old walls.
>>
>>77147958
Write it properly faggot, it is TURK.
Your fag friends were killed yeah but you can't try to exact your revenge on us great Turks.
>>
>>77148231
>saved by Atheism

cuz that worked so well for current Soviet Russia
>>
>>77148427
>turk related
>>
It would never happen like that, there are about 21 million muslims living in China at present. What would come of them? Retaliation? Prison camps?
>>
File: received_956469844451584.jpg (80 KB, 1261x639) Image search: [Google]
received_956469844451584.jpg
80 KB, 1261x639
>>77148427
>t*rk
>>
>>77148427

Why are Turks so based?
>>
File: Jews_of_Kai-Fung-Foo,_China.jpg (68 KB, 286x357) Image search: [Google]
Jews_of_Kai-Fung-Foo,_China.jpg
68 KB, 286x357
>>77148344
t. Kaifeng Jew
>>
>>77148527
Of course we are.
If not then Russia wouldn't be so silent even when their national pride was shamed this badly by us, for example.
>>
>>77146435
China IS muslim
>>
>>77148680
what does the "t." thing mean?
(yeah I'm new to /pol/)
>>
>>77148677
Get the hell out, Cenk.
>>
Just fucking revitalize Mongolians conqueror roots and set them loose
>>
They refuse to accept Western enlightenment ideas. The concept of human rights to the Chinese elite is nothing. If there were total war between anyone and China and they had the upper hand they'd make Nanking look like schoolyard bullying.
>>
China would run out of resources before any conquest. Muslim countries have strong arbitrage when it comes to boycotting powers who attack them.
>>
I'd love to see that happen. It would be swift and brutal. The west, on the other hand, is obviously too cucked to deal with Islam.
>>
>>77148794
China is Atheist, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>77148794
>China IS muslim
explain, mick.
>>
>>77148794
it has muslims
it isn't muslim and never will be
you dumb cunt
>>77149007
>run out of resources
how
>>
China would win

Arabs are utter cowards

Chinese will just throw men at them until they shit themselves and run
>>
What do you guys think would happen if Turks were Christianized instead of accepting Islam?
How would this influence the world history?
>>
>>77149401
Honestly I think if Patrice Lamumba hadn't been killed, Africa would have been united and squashed Islamic fucks within and then crush other radicals in the middle east
Turkey could have been the only muslim ottoman shit stain left.
>>
>>77148898
It means "regards". like you'd put in the end of a letter
t.João da Silva
>>
>>77150287
ah, thanks m80
>>
>tfw Byzantine could have survived and annihilated the Ottoman Empire, preventing the spread of Islam
>>
>>77146435
Islam should be the natural enemy of all great powers - USA, Russia, China. But instead of allying they'd rather squabble over muh Ukraine and muh islands. Damn shame desu
>>
File: Chiang_Kai-shek(蔣中正).jpg (61 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Chiang_Kai-shek(蔣中正).jpg
61 KB, 375x500
>>77146706
>The Chinese were cucks for so long, when Mao took over they finally threw off the mantle of cuck and became an amazing nation.

HHAHAHHA Good Joke you faggot.

Nice Commie revisionism there. Mao killed millions of his own people and for what? Fundemental communism has been rejected by the Chinese.

Ling Live Chiang Kai Shek.
>>
>>77146435
it would be over in 2-3 days

china would kill or enslave them all
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.