[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Don't Need an Argument"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: NoArgumentNecessary.png (262 KB, 639x816) Image search: [Google]
NoArgumentNecessary.png
262 KB, 639x816
How do you work with this pol?
>>
>>77145313

if he's incapable of arguing then his opinion can simply be dismissed
>>
>>77145313
Jesus Christ this is how these things actually "think"
>>
>>77145313
I don't jack off with the mongs on twitter in the first place. You know it's user base is like 25% black and 70% women, right?
There's got to be better things to do with your time.
>>
File: 911.jpg (131 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
131 KB, 800x555
>>77145313
>"I don't need to prove myself because of the person I oppose!"
Looks like this was justified then.
>>
>>77145441

I guess so but it scares me a bit that people who think like that vote.
>>
ECHO CHAMBER
C
O

C
H
A
M
B
E
R
>>
>>77145313
Tell them "if you want to convince me I'm wrong, you do need one."
>>
"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"
>>
>>77145313
You can't work with it. They aren't capable of a rational discussion and that's the entire problem. To claim tolerance and respect then turn around and shut out a large group of people is painfully hypocritical.
>>
The sociopaths are those who have so little in actual values and principles that they constantly need to reminds those around them that they actually have some.
The real sociopath are those who think the problem is skin color and not economic, cultural or identity reasons.
These people are good at one thing : projecting their sick mind onto others, "I think like that hence everyone does", at best these people have barely a sense of what consciousness is, they got none in reality, deprived of soul they cannot forment any real opinion by themselves, instead relying on whoever is popular at the time to safely follow them for their most deep fear is that they might be wrong.
(replace sociopath by retards )
>>
>>77145313
I wouldnt be therenin the first place

If you have to say something, then a simple "yes you do, and it infuriates you" will suffice
>>
File: 1465831398442.jpg (43 KB, 479x480) Image search: [Google]
1465831398442.jpg
43 KB, 479x480
>>77145313
>>
>>77145611
Of course it fucking was.
>>
File: stefan_molyneux__214995.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
stefan_molyneux__214995.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>77145313
>mfw he thinks he doesn't need an argument
>>
>>77145313
Being retarded is a bliss. Only bullets can hurt you.
>>
File: TheWordNO.jpg (12 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
TheWordNO.jpg
12 KB, 500x375
>>77145313

How very authoritarian. How very left wing. Too bad for them I'm a center-right conservative & I do the liberty thing so.. pic related.
>>
File: ofallthewhitepplproblems.png (81 KB, 634x443) Image search: [Google]
ofallthewhitepplproblems.png
81 KB, 634x443
>>77145313
>Being on Twitter in the first place

I started an account a few years ago just to see what it was about and it looked pointless as hell. Just people posting random brain farts as wisdom and opinion. Totally forgot I even had an account until I received an email suggesting who to follow. Had to request a password change just so I could delete it.
>>
>>77145313
>too dumb to be on twitter

cause that's where all the smart people dwell right?
i hate delusional idiots
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.