[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the Orlando police "set off a controlled explos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: qegagqag.png (2 MB, 739x2079) Image search: [Google]
qegagqag.png
2 MB, 739x2079
Why did the Orlando police "set off a controlled explosion"? Did they have something to hide?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting#Attack
>>
>>77145071
The shooter had a bomb that for whatever reason didn't go off. My guess would be that the controlled explosion was to destroy the bomb without causing any damage
>>
>>77145071
Didn't he have a suicide vest? Bomb Disposal Unit probably did their job.
>>
>>77145071
>Why did the Orlando police "set off a controlled explosion"? Did they have something to hide?
Because it is SOP when you are dealing with UXO
>>
>>77145227
>>77145230
Do you have any sources?
>>
>>77145071
Shooter had a suicide vest that the media doesn't want to point out.
>>
>>77145711
If the guy walked into the club with a suicide vest and just blew himself up and killed everyone, then the left couldn't bring up gun control at all.
>>
>>77145565
Do you?
>>
>>77145071
Because the aliens who are working behind the scenes with the crypojews and the lizard god Obama, are trying to create a portal to a universe populated by psionic muslims, and this requires the detonation of 49 Hispanics homosexuals.
>>
File: aqsada.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
aqsada.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>77145711
What? Why? What is going on?
>>
>>77145840
They way I see it is, he may be have been a muslim, but he was born in 'Murica.
Of course he went with guns first.
>>
>>77145840
He was acting for ISIS.
His vest never went off for whatever reason.
They were going to bring up gun control either way.
They were trying to avoid letting the public see that he was obviously acting for ISIS but the news has already gotten to the surface.
The media sees no reason to go back and add info about the vest because it's a detail of no consequence at this point.
>>
>>77145565
It's usual bomb disposal policy,
US soldiers sometimes do the same thing with IEDs in the Mid East
I'd link a wiki page on the topic, but I really don't want to
>>
explosives to get inside the building
i mean you use these things on fucking splinter cell
>>
>>77145949
Because that doesn't help with taking our guns.
>>
>>77146239
>>77146490
None of you niggers understand the question. What bomb are we talking about here? Where did the explosion come?
Did the guy have a bomb that the cops detonated in control?
Or did the cops find something and they blew it up for fun using their own explosives?
Also, sources?
>>
>>77146652
That's literally how the "bomb squad" deals with anything that isn't an American flag. They put it in a pot, they throw more explosives on top, and they blow the shit out of it.

The number of UPS packages and abandoned pieces of airport luggage that get asploded in this country is staggering.

What the fuck do you want a source about? Cops found some random shit strapped to a dead terrorist and blew it up. They reported as much.
>>
>>77145071

What the fuck is that thing
>>
>>77146652
It doesn't need to be a real bomb, EOD blow up suspected bags, boxes and trash all the time.

l2operate, you are going to need it.
>>
>>77146837
Oh! Thank you for the explanation, sir. God bless America!
>>
File: KIKANDKEK.jpg (258 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
KIKANDKEK.jpg
258 KB, 1500x1000
>>77145071

You inspired me OP
>>
>>77147078
We love it. We've even built robots that we equip with shotguns and more explosives so if we find something we think isn't an American flag we can drive up and shoot the fuck out of it at close range.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOt4ttPAg58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olTvmeJeEow
>>
>>77145071
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting#Attack

Controlled explosion being the vest he was wearing right?

He was rigged and got killed by being shot in the head, or whatever.

So they probably set off the vest he was wearing, after making sure no collateral would be taken out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.