[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>united statians will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1024px-Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (109 KB, 1024x608) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg
109 KB, 1024x608
>united statians will defend this
>>
I just dont know why we dont drop a couple more.
>>
>>77140840
United statians have better (or worse, depending on how you look at it) weapons now.
>>
>>77140840
Yeah, and?
>>
>>77140840
>united statians
A FUCKING LEAF education, everyone.
>>
>>77140840
Next target: Ottawa
>>
>>77142457
>>77142591

Apologise. Now.
>>
>>77142684

Apologise.
>>
>>77140840
We'll defend it by using it
>>
>>77140840
Chinese and Koreans too
>>
Why do we need to defend something that happened over 70 years ago? It's not worth having emotions toward one way or another. Are you going to apologize to your grandchildren in 50 years for electing Trudeau?
>>
>>77142725
I'm sorry we only had two bombs to drop.
>>
>>77143133
Yes
>>
>two small yield nukes = 200k deaths
>land invasion = would have cost millions

japan was warned beforehand. US president stated he will cause a rain of fire the world has never seen before. japan ignored it, and got nuked. even after the first nuke dropped they didn't surrender. it took the 2nd more powerful plutonium based nuke to finally convince them to surrender.
>>
File: 1463190477094.jpg (34 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1463190477094.jpg
34 KB, 535x462
>>77140840
Shut up faggot, you do realize in the event we are ever invaded you will be glad big brother murica is figuratively and geographically giving us a piggyback.

I think they are fat and obnoxious like everyone else in the world but im glad to be allied with them.
>>
The Japs earned every bit of those two bombs.

They had brainwashed their population to the point where we were planning for millions of casualties if we invaded the main islands. They did all that while raping and torturing their way across Asia. The Japs got off easy. Ask anyone that was alive then.
>>
>>77140840
Because it's 2016?
>>
>>77143381
thanks netherlands , i get tired explaining this.
also nan king was reason enough
>>
>>77143433
two wrongs don't make a right senpai
>>
>>77142684
Just hit the big three and be done with us
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.