[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My distrust in the media has grown to an irreversible level after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: Florida.gif (192 KB, 1379x718) Image search: [Google]
Florida.gif
192 KB, 1379x718
My distrust in the media has grown to an irreversible level after the shootings in Orlando.

If the shooting were done by a white man the media would be blaming white strait men on all of the worlds problems. Blacks, women, homosexuals, every minority would be at my throat for this once killer that I dont even know. If the killings were done by a Christian, Christians everywhere would be bullied by the media to the bone.

BUT, because the shootings were done by a Muslim born by Afghanistan parents the political tables are entirely turned. Instead of focusing on the person that did the killings (or his religious and social backgrounds which supports his actions) the media instead focuses on loose gun laws that "need to be tightened." Instead of focusing on the fact that 53 Americans died and 50 were injured, the media instead focuses on the sexual orientation of the people who suffered, the history of gay discrimination, and how hard it is to be a gay person in 2016. Lastly, the media is entirely against Donald Trump despite him being absolutely correct about Muslims and their spontaneous behaviors. Im not even a Trump supporter but I fully acknowledge what the media is doing here.

The media is doing all of this because the killer was brown and follows an exotic foreign religion. Every single website is spouting the same bullshit, from the Washington Post to BBC. The distortion of the media has never been so clear to me as it is now, and it is extremely ugly. These killings have caused me to completely lose trust in the media.

I have never felt more betrayed by my own race and nation until now.
>>
>>77138520
This is why people are pissed enough to support Trump.
>>
File: jewmedia.jpg (854 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
jewmedia.jpg
854 KB, 1712x1338
>>77138520
>the media
>not naming the jews

It's the jews that control the media and I suggest we kill them all to restore trust into professions that are now just used by the jews to exploit gullible goyim.
>>
>>77138866
When will liberals learn? We just experienced one of the most tragic mass murders in our history and liberals are still as blind as ever to the problems in our society. The media still lies to us when 53 of our brothers and sisters died to a Muslim. The natural reaction to a situation like this is to focus on the enemy and take it out, but the media is pushing us away from the enemy and convincing us to give up our right of self-defense. I am watching my country crumble to pieces literally before my eyes as I read this shit.
>>
at least that made some people more aware of all this bullshit
even in brazil our medi and politicians are literally saying the same thing, not a single journalist mentioned he was Islamic,they just blamed the guns
even though brazilians are dumb most people didn't fall for this crap and remembered how murders went up in the country after gun control was put in practice
>>
>>77138520
You think like this because you're not that specific ethnicity or religious member.

Everyone of those feels like the others get a free ride but they all get fucked too. You say no one is against muslims but look at this poll and the people who turn up to trump rallies along with every other country.

The media can say whatever they want but ask a majority of people and they'd be screaming to kill every muslim and labelling all muslims as terrorists. All muslims are being blamed for these acts.

Look around and read everything. Theres so many posts and people saying to ban Islam and stuff. When a white man shoots up a college then he's deemed a lone wolf and mentally unstable.

When a muslim does it then the whole religion is at fault and all muslims must die. Though I guess people want to believe what they want to.
>>
>>77139777
Maybe because those white people who shoot up things are lone wolves. They have no organization they're killing for, while meanwhile, this guy was directly connected to ISIS.

Jesus.
>>
>>77139514
>>77139740

Whats gonna change? Look at how many people already hate muslims. They're using this to push their agenda though just as you would use it to push your agenda.

You're acting like you're the only one who hates all muslims but the truth is nearly everyone in the world does. The media wanted you to hate Islam and it's been done. You'll wake up one day to realise that all your rights were taken in the name of "safety" against the Islamic threat.

Sad thing is people are too stupid to realise or even worse agree to this knowing what it entails. I mean you guys don't even deny you're slaves to your corporations and you and your children for generations will be slaves to them and will continue to work to pay of their debts.

I have respect for countries like Iran that refuse to enslave their whole people to these corporations and elite.
>>
>>77138520
You need to remember that the left's main political agenda is to divide Americans. To them the issues do not matter.

Take gun control for example, Hillary will never tell her bodyguards to stop using weapons. Take income inequality, where u have Hillary fighting for poor people in a $15k Armani jacket.

Liberals don't really its a good idea to get rid of guns, but what they know for sure is that this will divide people in America.
>>
>>77140329
Look at the substance less platitudes you're spewing right now. "Dude... you're like, slaves to the corporations, man!"

Fuck off. The media is pushing a narrative right now. It's laughable that you make the argument that they'd take away freedom for fear of Muslims, when right now they're passing the buck onto guns, and trying to get them taken away from the average citizen.
>>
>>77140329
t. mohhamed alahuakbar
>>
>>77138520
Don't give an inch, if someone brings up gun control, bring up the moslem problem! Don't let a good tragedy go to waste.
>>
>>77139777
Nice challenging post, and I have a response for it. I totally acknowledged that not all Muslims are sociopaths, but look at what the media is doing. If the killer was a white man, the liberals in the media and on the streets would be entirely against my race. But because the killer was anything but white, liberals are IGNORING the killer himself, instead focusing on how "bad" our gun laws are.

I mean as an example, imagine the breakdown the tumblrinas would be experiencing if a white man committed this heinous crime. Now look at what tumblrinas are doing: focusing on lax gun laws and gay discrimination instead of the killer himself.

The media is trying their best to hold back the fact that this killer was Muslim, but if the killer was white then we would probably be experiencing a race-war right now. And again, I dont blame the killings on the religion, but the killer himself and his social background, being born to Afgan parents.
>>
>>77138520
People don't think critically and just spout out whatever the first thing that comes to them, their feelings. A lot of these pushes are feeling oriented.
>>
>>77140329
We can hate Muslims in the nearer term and also hate the people using them to achieve a larger agenda.
>>
File: whocontrolsyourmind2015.jpg (424 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
whocontrolsyourmind2015.jpg
424 KB, 2092x1270
>>77139099
>still using the 2013 one
>>
>>77138866

>double dubs of truth
>>
>>77140279
That's the thing though. People all have free will. You don't know what any other white person will do and muslims dont know what any other muslim is gonna do.

You don't hear about muslims trying to clamp down on stuff like this and even banning these guys from their mosques and stuff but it happens. These people may be "muslims" and those shooters may be "white" but make no mistake them being white/muslim had nothing to do with them being bad people.

Although Islam can be used for these bad people as a means of justification in that Islam and religion itself is very subjective.

You can read the bible and say it says "X" and I can read the bible and argue it infact says "Y". Add in that nearly all of these guys werent even religious and probably had a shitty life, they looked for something which would make them feel special or like they belonged.

All in all, muslims do need to do more to stop things such as these by being more watchful as when these things happen it creates a bigger divide. ISIS is trying to create this divide so muslims can no longer have a say and so that people will not listen them leaving them with the only choice of being killed or fighting.

ISIS don't care what religion you are though, they'll kill you either way even if you're a sunni muslim. Look at the facts and look at the main demographic of people killed by islamic terrorists. They're muslims.
>>
>>77140329
>it's all part of a bigger plan! we must embrace islam to defeat the elites
>>
>>77140676
Exactly their taking away your guns. Didn't the FBI also pass a bill or are trying to pass a bil lwhere they dont need a warrant to access your online information.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (161 KB, 1440x830) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
161 KB, 1440x830
>>77138520
>>77139777
>>77140329
>>
>>77139777
>The media can say whatever they want but ask a majority of people and they'd be screaming to kill every muslim and labelling all muslims as terrorists. All muslims are being blamed for these acts.

Go on any major social media site and you'll find that's the exact opposite of what's going on. People are still choosing to turn the other cheek and that's why this keeps happening and will continue to happen until people realize muslims aren't worth defending.

At least not until they can get their shit together and throw away their barbarian lifestyle in a fucking 1st world country.
>>
>>77141685
>All those correlation
aren't even close to a causation.
>>
>>77140972
In any event they would try to make this about guns. The wont stop until they take away all your rights and you're in a postion where when they tell you to do something you have to.

Everyone would have found out he's muslim. When people have an agenda they try to push it. Dems are in power and they wanna let immigrants in and want to ban guns. So ofcourse they'd do that.

If the republicans were in power then they'd say how Islam is completely at fault and more guns are needed to prevent this sort of stuff. Everyone has an agenda, the only difference is yours is not aligned with those in power at the moment.
>>
>>77141382
And good riddance. Less mudshits always make me happy.

Let all those fucking sandniggers die for their retarded god for all I care.
>>
>>77141446
I'm not telling you to embrace Islam. I dont care if you dont or do. All I'm saying is realise that it's not all about Islam and all the muslims but it serves as a good distraction doesn't it. It also is good to push an agenda.

Think these terrorist attacks will stop? not until every right you've ever had is gone. How much do you wanna bet once everyone trades their freedom for safety that these attacks will stop.
>>
>>77141382
Terrorism is when you kill for an organization or an ideology. Most of these white killers have no alliances to any group or belief other than what's going on in their screwed up heads. The Muslim killers almost always have an religious motivation.

That's what separates the lone wolves from the terrorists, and what makes your argument that you have to judge these matters based off individual actions faulty. When you pledge yourself to a group or a religious affiliation, and you commit an act under their name, they instantly become attached to that group no matter what the circumstance.
>>
Maybe you amerigoys should do something about the fact that ALL OF YOUR MASS MEDIA are owned by 6 big corporations, all with a jewish CEO?

Before Reagan came into office there were more than 50 media corps. Now there are only 6. Something needs to be done about this, to guarantee diversity of opinion in the press.
>>
>>77141685
>Syria
>Iraq
>Intentional homocides 0-5 per 100,000
u wot m8
>>
>>77138520
I knew about this liberal bias in the media for a long time - but it never showed more clearly than in the migration-crisis. They concealed almost every negative aspect, partly even made up stories and obviously tried to manipulate public opinion. Just some conservative papers as die Presse stayed quite objective and meanwhile grew openly critical about it.
Most journalists are liberals. They have no scruples to lie, if it helps their fucked up cause.
>>
>>77141969

You don't think islam, which is the foundation for the laws in the countries that execute homosexuals is not the cause for it? Even though their legal system is taken from the quran and islamic scholars?

What kind of idiot are you?
>>
>>77138520

>the lame stream media won't blame the jews! Abloo bloo bloo

Cry me a river, stormfag. Your time is passing
>>
>>77141926
Like I sad you're not a muslim and won't see this. When you're on one side all you see is stuff from the other side.

You don't see all the people calling to kill every muslim man, woman and child and glass the middle east.

The thing is though the muslims born in these countries should have the same lifestyle as the others in that country. I know many muslims and christians who hate homosexuality but say it doesn't bother them and so theres no reason to do anything. They just want to live their lives and do well. If they wanna practice Islam or Christianity or that jedi religion in their own homes then let them.
>>
>>77142023
But we are in a period of time where we need to fix muslims and their problems. We have a potential war brewing with ISIS. We have thousands upon thousands of refugees storming our country and other western countries, who should instead be put in safe zones in their own countries. Muslims are quite honestly causing many devastating problems for the west right now and we need to acknowledge this. I'm not even racist or against Islam, I'm just appalled that liberals (the main target of this attack) are turning a blind eye to what is really killed their own kind.
>>
>>77142123
You claim you're better than ISIS but you'd fit in right with them. They've killed more muslims than you ever will. Why not join them?

Like I said some people are inherently good and some are evil like you.
>>
>>77141446
That's not at all what he saying, you idiot.
>>
>>77142781
See, I knew the media was biased during the migration crisis, but now I am experiencing it in real life on my own soil. It's ludicrous. They want us to suffer.
>>
File: cunt52.jpg (53 KB, 575x822) Image search: [Google]
cunt52.jpg
53 KB, 575x822
>>77138520
bro this has been coming for awhile and when the internet exploded onto the scene the msm knew they were done so the shifted from reporting the news to inventing the news. since their trustworthiness is already shot, they are just going to push an agenda to divide the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
>>
>>77138520
a little late to be outraged you cuck
>>
>>77138520
>trusting the (((media)))
>>
File: 1465023918877.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465023918877.gif
2 MB, 500x500
I have a few pretty liberal friends who are voting for Trump. Personally I was going to refuse to vote but after Orlando I am done. Voting for him 100%.
>>
>>77143209

Tweet is fake af bro
>>
>>77142572
And when the other 99.6% of that religion beg others not to tar them with the same brush and beg for them to be destroyed from their lands.

It's easier to make a poor man with a shit life, into someone who follows whatever you say if you promise them that they'd be rewarded and that they have a higher purpose than a man who has it all and lives a good life.

If all muslims were terrorists as you said then why are the kurds, Iranians, Iraqis etc all fighting ISIS and trying to get rid of them. If ISIS was everything they stood for then wouldn't they join?
>>
>>77143209
That was their first tweet. Questionable. https://twitter.com/Igbtphoenix?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
>>
The whole thing just proves we should have never given gays the right to vote. And none of this would have happened.
>>
>>77143192
Yeah i already experienced it last year on own soil. They were ready to sell us out in the name of political correctness and refugees welcome. They didn't even think about the consequences. And worst thing is - our national broadcast ORF, which is funded by mandatory fees from every citizen is one of the worst. They are far left. It's disgusting.
>>
>>77143217
It needs time to build up m8
>>
>>77143620
Don't put words in my mouth. I am not saying all Muslims are terrorists, but I am saying that the vast majority of these terrorist attacks are from Muslims, and every time they happen we go through the same spiel of leftist jumping to their defense and saying it's a 'religion of peace'.

Don't act like we're being the bullies here when over fifty people are dead at the hands of a Muslim.
>>
File: 1463031328846.jpg (32 KB, 473x468) Image search: [Google]
1463031328846.jpg
32 KB, 473x468
Yep, I agree OP. It's like waking up inside a dystopian scifi novel.

I never though my own government, and every single news agency would be attacking me for simply existing, and bending over backwards to accommodate these foreigners who want to kill me for simply existing.

I keep hoping it's all a massive stunt to educate us about being on the receiving end of racism. But it's not; it's just open, naked racism with apparent democide as the end game.
>>
>>77143971
>#notallmuslims
Forget this shit. It's the typical liberal strawmen. No one says that it's all muslims.
And the next thing is: look at the disproportial high share of muslims in the criminal and welfare-statistics. Liberals always try to distract from these facts with their made up accusations of discrimination. Not worth the time.
>>
>>77143067
You have a potential war with ISIS but ask those muslims being massacred by ISIS and they're already at war with them. For you to then say to them they are exactly like the people who have been oppressing, killing, raping and enslaving them, then that's completely ignorant.

The thing is the people there didnt ask for this and are trying to move to whatever is easiest as opposed to fixing their problems. I agree this is wrong and they should have done something but then when they've first hand have seen what ISIS are doing and are running then can we blame them?

They shouldn't be granted asylum to live permanently but kept in an area where they can't leave until their country is safe to return to. If Libya,Syria and Iraq wasn't bombed by us then could you have forseen this? The truth is there are bad people all over the world and they all don't belong to one religion. You, we, they and everyone has bad people. They are trying to seize this opportunity for power and the other muslims are trying to stop it. You have to be blind to not be able to see that all the muslims are not following one thing or group.

I agree muslims are causing problems but not every muslim is causing problems. We need to work together with these other muslims to get rid of this threat. That doens't mean carpet bomb everyone and drop truckloads of weapons.

It means co-ordinate attacks on ISIS and then once they're gone, ensure a government is established with a capable security force in countries like Libya and Iraq.

For you to say every muslim is trying to kill your kind is wrong and infact most enjoy the western way of life that was never afforded to them in their original countries. It's natural for some who have been affected by our efforts in Libya, Iraq and Syria to be resentful towards us but we solve that not by dropping more bombs and sealing our fates but by showing them we are not bad people and wanted to help you.
>>
>>77144749
*strawman; disproportional
>>
>>77143971
I dont disagree that these attacks are carried out by muslims. However, we do not solve a problem by grouping them and bombing them all.

We help eachother to find these guys and stop them.
>>
>>77144834
>For you to say every muslim is trying to kill your kind is wrong

I have clarified multiple times that I dont mean that, at this point you are just making shit up. Im not blaming the muslims, im blaming the media that is ignoring the cause of the problem, which is radical islamization.
>>
File: 1465311429730.jpg (158 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
1465311429730.jpg
158 KB, 663x784
>>77143620
>99.6%
You fucking wish. I did too, and I used to defend them under that assumption.

The actual percentage is a fucking minority m8.

We've never experienced this sort of thing before. A protected group of immigrants in our midst who actively want to murder us all, even in the third and fourth generation. All of our data pertains to immigrants who integrated by the second and third generations, and we have foolishly assumed it would be the same with the muslims. Even that arsehole Trevor Phillips has grudgingly arrived at the same conclusion, the man who popularised the terms "Institutionalized Racism" and "Islamophobia".

They've told us what they want, over and over and over again: convert or die. The 60 Islamic States on Earth were all secular or Christian at one time. The muslims did the exact same thing in all 60 that they are doing in Europe.

We're in deep shit, and pretending that the nice pharmacist girl with the headscarf is somehow representative of her murderous brothers and sisters isn't going to slow it down one bit.
>>
>>77145182
Ok sorry from what you were saying it was coing across like that. I agree otherwise and it must be stopped.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.