[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why and HOW could anyone defend Islam after this attack, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: FryScream.gif (12 KB, 323x301) Image search: [Google]
FryScream.gif
12 KB, 323x301
Why and HOW could anyone defend Islam after this attack, and then fault homosexuals or guns for this?

What on earth is happening to this world? How is this reality? How the FUCK is this happening? I never thought I'd see the day lefties threw homos under the bus, but holy SHIT they just don't care about hiding their true colors anymore
>>
It's disgusting what I'm reading on my Facebook feed. This story is about everything but Islam to them.
>>
File: Absolutely Subversive.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Subversive.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>77137945
Ideological subversion and demoralization. These leftists were created over the course of 40+ years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>77138122

What kinds of things are being said?
>>
>>77138370
it was caused by cis white hate and their evil gun policies
>>
>>77138488

Are you FUCKING kidding me, what the fuck is with all these mental gymnastics?! THIS SHIT IS MAKING ME SO MAD
>>
>>77138702
>>77138370
>>77138488
Many things. Most importantly, that this has nothing to do with Islam. Instead, this is a product of:

>five hundred years of colonialism
>anti-gay attitudes in the US which kills queers
>toxic masculinity
>too many guns
>white supremacy
>transphobia
>Trump's rhetoric.

It's stunning.
>>
>>77138222
You can't help but notice all the subversion going on everywhere, social media to MSM, after watching this video.
>>
Modern liberalism is a suicidal religion that is infinitely more dangerous than Islam.
>>
>>77140666

The fucking mental gymnastics here...how many terrorist attacks perpetuated by a Muslim is it going to take before these people start to think "Wait...maybe something is up"
>>
File: 2016-06-13 16.06.22.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-13 16.06.22.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Didn't you guys know? This is the fault of Republicans and not Islam or isis in any way at all.

Pic related
>>
>>77141658
Both the radical islamist and liberals are suicidal.
Each in their own way, and each take the lifes of others while at it.
>>
>>77140666
You forgot the heteropatriarchy, Satan.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.