[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HONEST Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 14
File: Hillary smug.jpg (75 KB, 405x432) Image search: [Google]
Hillary smug.jpg
75 KB, 405x432
Daily reminder that Hillary a thousand times more honest and qualified to be President than that stubby fingered racist. You will continue to be reminded every single day until the election, Drumpfucks.

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-hillary-clinton-is-more-honest-than-any-of-her-2016-opponents/24196/

The trendy knock on Hillary Clinton, even among those who acknowledge that she’s the most capable and knowledgeable of the 2016 candidates for President, is the accusation that she’s just not honest. Her opponents keep insisting that she can’t be trusted, that she’s not telling the truth, and that there is therefore no telling what she might do while in office. But whenever fact checkers look at what Clinton and her opponents are saying during this election cycle, she rates out as the most honest of the bunch...
>>
>>77137158
>5 sheckles deposited
>>
>>77137235
thanks for correcting the record
>>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
I do not want to perpetuate this duopolistic monarchy.
>Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama (with Clinton on his shoulder), [BUSH OR CLINTON]
Trump got the Bush game to stop. Now we need to stop the Clinton game.

I don't care what he positions are.
>>
File: red pills.png (956 KB, 900x841) Image search: [Google]
red pills.png
956 KB, 900x841
>>77137158
hillary supports deportation and a wall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw

lies her ass off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGC2vg27bFI

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html

http://nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-often-confused-says-trusted-aide-huma-in-fresh-emails/

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/12/911-commission-saudi-arabia-hijackers

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

hillary doesnt believe in the arminian genocide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=P4-2NubbOM4&app=desktop

trouble in paradise
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/28/politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-dnc-chairs-platform/index.html
>>
File: 1252460957459.jpg (26 KB, 311x459) Image search: [Google]
1252460957459.jpg
26 KB, 311x459
shills gonna shill.
>>
File: hit_me_baby_.jpg (68 KB, 454x665) Image search: [Google]
hit_me_baby_.jpg
68 KB, 454x665
>>77137158
>knock on Hillary

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
https://www.rt.com/usa/346534-wikileaks-clinton-assange-fbi/

>Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange
>>
File: angry-reagan-2.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
angry-reagan-2.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
More righty lies to go through, one by one:

>She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
Nope, proven ethics breaches had nothing to do with her resigning that position.

>She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
Unproven. What's in a name?

>She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
Wrong. Whitewater has been floating around for thirty years and there's never any proof they did any wrong.

>She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
She mis-spoke and admitted as much later, blaming it on the intensity of the 2008 campaign. Totally valid.

>She lied about Benghazi
Lol, Benghazi. You realize she's been through several grueling panels that determined no wrong? Obvious Republican hit job.

>She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
No, she's been surprisingly transparent. Released the emails, explained exactly what happened.

-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>qualified

qualified by whom?
>>
File: Low Quality Bait.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Low Quality Bait.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>77137158
>A criminal
>Honest
>>
File: obama.jpg (21 KB, 468x300) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
21 KB, 468x300
>>77137813
>>77138414

>Nope. This is a Republican exaggeration.

>I can't even find a source for this so you know it's a GOP lie.

>And? Looks like she likes to hire smart, qualified business people.

>And? I thought you Republicans loved free markets?

>And? Sounds like a huge success fundraising for a good cause.

>See the last point. Same.

>Total exaggeration. She supported US allies and condemned extremists, always.

>And? The Patriot Act has been incredibly effective for protecting this country.

>Hillary has been in national politics for a long time. Reasonable she'd re-think things and evolve. Still better than Drumpf's daily flip-flops.

>Same as the last.

>Total myth, not even worth talking about.

>Myth, no sources outside fucking Infowars.

>So, she did her job as Secretary of State? And you're complaining?
>>
>>77137158
>Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States:

>No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Her and Trump are equally as qualified
>>
>>77137158
>ad hominem

Stopped reading.

Sage
>>
File: 1465363103217.png (361 KB, 645x630) Image search: [Google]
1465363103217.png
361 KB, 645x630
>>77137158
Her policies have created global hatred for the U.S.
She is the worst choice possible, and will only lead the nation into more war.
>>
>>77137158

S
H I L L
I
L
L

get the fuck off my board
>>
>>77138144
I got in an argument with a Hillary voter friend and he said "why can wikileaks be trusted, anyone can write anything and put it on there.
>>
File: hillshillsexposed.png (136 KB, 1217x676) Image search: [Google]
hillshillsexposed.png
136 KB, 1217x676
>>77137158
>>
File: Benghazi.jpg (99 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Benghazi.jpg
99 KB, 600x450
>>77139488

Yeah, I'm really worried. There are so many pathetic Benghazi jabs the only explanation is paid Republican shills.
>>
>>77139956

go back you nigger

hill shills not allowed
>>
that's a losing battle
even most democrats don't trust her
>>
File: 172566027.jpg (564 KB, 1024x704) Image search: [Google]
172566027.jpg
564 KB, 1024x704
>>77137158
>honest
I stopped reading there
>>
>>77137158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maEvJQBJH4s
>>
I took a shit today in a toilet bowl..
would you like for me to share more detail?
>>
You've convinced me, #I'mwithhurr
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 301x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 301x321
oh fug looks like im a /cruzmissile/ now :DDD
>>
>>77137158
Kek stubby fingerd racist.

Good one mate. Now back to the fact that Hilary is the true racist who signed off on all the wars to bomb brown people
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 388x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 388x480
>>77137158
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.