[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"assault weapons are weapons of war and they have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Josh_Earnest.png (1 MB, 1574x880) Image search: [Google]
Josh_Earnest.png
1 MB, 1574x880
>"assault weapons are weapons of war and they have no place in the hands of a legitimate hunter"
>>
why does he speak with the same cadence as obama? it's really cringy
>>
Hunting is just war against nature what is this fag talking about?
>>
>>77135686
Pretty sure the second amendment says nothing about hunting.
>>
>>77135686
we should replace this guy with robot to save some money
>>
I'm not a legitimate hunter, I'm a free man, thank you very much.

>cunt
>>
>>77135686

Did this asshole really say that? What's with this hunting meme? I only occasionally hunt and have one rifle and one shotgun for hunting. The rest of my firearms are fun guns/self defense/because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>77135686
That's right. They do have a place in the hands of the people for security of a free State, however.
>>
what if you're an illegitimate hunter
>>
>>77135686
the whole point is to fight the government

not hunting

lel

faggot
>>
>>77136251

What if your hunting humans?
>>
>>77136228

yeah, rewind to just before trump starts. like 3 minutes before it switches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
>>
File: the-most-dangerous-game.jpg (67 KB, 520x790) Image search: [Google]
the-most-dangerous-game.jpg
67 KB, 520x790
>>77135686
He's going to need to be more specific when he says "legitimate hunter."
>>
>>77136571
>josh earnest
>specific
>>
sick as always

"you can have guns if you kill animals"

how about: if you don't kill animals

they are for animal killing psychopaths when EVERYONE should be armed BUT them
>>
>>77135686
Don't tell me how to hunt faggot.
>>
>>77135686
0It's time to end firearmaphobia.
Every time there is an incident involving gun extremists, gunists use the oppurtunity to express thier bigotry to try and blame all firearms.
These shooters are not true gun owners. If you actually read the gun owners manual, you would know it teaches proper exercising of everyone's second amendment rights as defined by the founding fathers for the intentions of security and safe use.
Accusing all guns of being dangerous only triggers them and causes unintended discharge.
Handguns, Assault Rifles, and all other firearms are a tool of peace.
Please do not let the actions of a few functionaly misused guns define all of them as weapons.
If you disarm your enemies, they win.
Thank you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.