[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BAN THE ISLAMIC FLAG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: well....png (172 KB, 3456x2408) Image search: [Google]
well....png
172 KB, 3456x2408
BAN THE ISLAMIC FLAG
>>
How's the Confederate flag been banned from private ownership? You can purchase one and fly it in your yard or put it on your car or whatever all you want.
>>
>>77135555

That's the Turkish flag.
Grease clogged up your brains amerifaggot.
>>
>>77135555
Are you retarded? The Confederate battle flag is just banned from federal and certain states property. They don't fly religious flags on any federal property because separation of church and state
>>
>>77136114
What's your problem bud?
>>
>American education
That's a Turkish flag
>>
>>77136370
What if the Ottoman empire was Christian? Do you think that would fix all those years of subjugation and the current Balkan problems?
>>
>>77136493
And before that it was an Ottoman Flag
>>
Low quality bait
>>
>>77137102

Hey Borat how you doin'
>>
One is the national flag of Turkey and the other is the naval jack of the largest pro-slavery insurrection in human history.
>>
>>77135555
I agree 100%

turks are evil, ban their flag!
>>
File: flag-world-greece[1].gif (8 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
flag-world-greece[1].gif
8 KB, 500x333
>>77136114
>Grease clogged up your brains amerifaggot.

ban their flag, too
it's lines give me headaches
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 234x205) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 234x205
HELLO, WE GOT CALLED TO THIS THREAD

THEY SAID IT WAS AN EMERGENCY

SOME KIND OF ROACH INFESTATION

STAND BACK AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM
>>
>>77136780
If it was christian it wouldn't be a shitty backwards empire of mud and mosques
>>
File: a real american hero.gif (871 KB, 404x402) Image search: [Google]
a real american hero.gif
871 KB, 404x402
>>77135555
lol fuck your shitty flag.i hope police shoot anyone that wear or owns this shitty flag.
get mad redneck
>>
>>77135880
Don't disrupt the narrative.
>>
>>77137210
Borat was Kazakh.
>>
>>77136950
No it wasn't you retard
>>
>>77137796

Hurting the roach's buttocks is a lowly, but rewarding sport.

*sips tea*
>>
File: 1463679865295.jpg (12 KB, 476x309) Image search: [Google]
1463679865295.jpg
12 KB, 476x309
>>77137796
Not even 20 posts in and the perpetually butthurt Turkroach shows up.
>>
>>77137985
>implying there's a notable difference
>>
>>77136780
Silly American. It's not about religious doctrine but how religion shapes culture and how it is put into practice.
That being said, up until Ataturk, the Ottomans held title of caliph, and Turkey was the center of the islamic world.
The islamic world is all about conquest, rape, pillage, kidnap, taxes, authority...my point is, Turks are the worst. The absolute worst.
As the guy from Golden Dawn said, for hundreds of years we have fought to keep that disgusting symbol of hate, the crescent moon and star out of Europe.
Now, Europe is importing them willingly. That is crazy. Islam should be banned. It's a hateful political ideology.

The symbol of islam must be banned.
>>
There is no " ISLAMIC FLAG" that's turkey's flag, retard. There's only religious symbols like the cross and whatever.
Good luck trying to ban the moon and stars
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.