[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can a lone fig gobbler with a semi-automatic rifle and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1-Miller-Time-Fox-Lake[1].jpg (197 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1-Miller-Time-Fox-Lake[1].jpg
197 KB, 900x675
how can a lone fig gobbler with a semi-automatic rifle and a pistol kill 50 people and wound 50 people in a building with so many exits?
I'm calling bullshit.
I think the obese all-the-gear-but-no-idea american sheriff department special needs forces probably killed at least half the gays.

Just listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSFB7rjRMmg

>CEASE FIRE CEASE FIRE
>GOD D-
>>
>>77132340
Because a nightclub doesn't expect to be shot up. People panic and run all over the place, what's so hard to understand about that?

Calling this a false flag is doing a disservice against the war on Terror and you're ignoring how apt Islam is to slaughtering people.
>>
>>77132676
when did i say it was a false flag?
>>
>>77132676
i'm saying the incompetent american police accidently shot a bunch of hostages when they lit up the gunman.
>>
>>77133699
>I'm calling bullshit.
>I think the obese all-the-gear-but-no-idea american sheriff department special needs forces probably killed at least half the gays.
>>
>>77133822
yes, when did i say it was false flag?
>>
>>77133904
Alright you didn't say it was a false flag but without evidence you're trying to push a retarded narrative. There wasn't a hostage situation, he just shot the place up.
>>
>>77132340
Those 600 bullets from the SWAT team probably killed at least a couple of fags.
>>
>>77134701
>There wasn't a hostage situation
yes there was
he was in a room full of hostages
they rammed into the room with a vehicle and then shot him
listen to the video.
or you are telling me he was alone in the room?
>>
most fags just want to die when the opportunity arises
>>
>>77132340
Based Hodor
>>
>>77132340
It's because of easy access to excessively destructive guns, you dumb faggot. Also, you don't get to decide in your own head whether or not things that happened in the world actually happened. Please get back on your meds.
>>
>>77132340
Wow, that are more than 100 shots in 5 seconds. You may be right.
>>
Well, yeah. They probably did.
>>
>>77132340
>how did he kill so many ""people""

Because they're retarded faggots who make incredibly poor life decisions, do you honestly expect them to do a good job surviving a terrorist attack?
>>
>>77136127
This
Some faggot even escaped and blocked the escape door so other fags couldn't get out
>>
>>77132340
Well, he was in a extremely dark and loud place, where everyone was jampacked: it was pretty much easy mode.
>>
>>77132340
Hoax = flagrant contradictions covered for the narrative.
Real = it makes sense and upsets establishment narrative.
This was three hours of uninterrupted shooting of drunks locked in a box by a Muslim terrorist during Ramadan. There's nothing suspicious or wierd and calling this a hoax is an effort at attacking real cases of hoaxes, which overflow with contradictions.
>>
i wonder if he used the glory holes in the toilets as a kind of shooting hole to fire at the police
>>
File: 1465339385656.jpg (9 KB, 331x259) Image search: [Google]
1465339385656.jpg
9 KB, 331x259
>>77132676
canadians false flag confirmed
>>
>>77132340
Have you ever ran from the cops drunk
>>
>>77132340
faggots are used to bending over and taking it
>>
>>77133821
Sadly, duderino, I think it's more probable than not a few were killed in crossfire.

All police go through very very rudimentary active shooter training in the US. It's a program called Advanced Law Enforcement Active Response Training (ALERRT). It's a program that has participants suit up with weapons and simunitions, and chase "gunmen" through a training scenario- usually in a school or another similar building. The purpose of the training is to desensitize participants to stress levels experienced in gun battles, and to have participants "push through" that stress working in small teams to eliminate the threat.

The downside is- training like this takes years to master. It is the type of things special operatives drill with over and over again. And, like shooting a firearm, the skill is extremely perishable. If you only train at it for a week, you'll lose that mentality when it's time to respond to a real world scenario.

Any veteran exposed to combat will tell you new intitiates tend to "panic fire," or "mag dump" during their first few engagements. Using disciplined fire takes training- but it also takes real world experience to hone, and not give into impulse to just unload in a general direction until the fighting stops.

So, depending on the types of officers involved in Orlando, it's very likely innocent people were shot.

t. A cop/Combat vet.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.