[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For anyone who thinks Muslims are the big issue here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Ck2XWb9VAAAUGqE.jpg (45 KB, 731x547) Image search: [Google]
Ck2XWb9VAAAUGqE.jpg
45 KB, 731x547
For anyone who thinks Muslims are the big issue here.
>>
Damn, there was a lot of shootings in ohio in 2015. I think I'll move to North Dakota.
>>
Now I want data for attacks with black suspects.
>>
File: 1453602208322.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1453602208322.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>77129204
Yeah, it's blacks
>>
File: image.png (131 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131 KB, 640x1136
Keep me posted nigger
>>
>>77129204
So it's niggers? Like 95% of those are gang related. Black and Mexican gangs mostly.
>>
>>77129204
Muslims are 1% of the population and are responsible for 4% of mass shootings.

what is your point?
>>
>>77129204
Obviously Muslims aren't responsible for most of our domestic crime. The problem of Islamic Terrorism is a separate one.
>>
>>77129204
ya but muslims make up less then 1% of the population if you multiply the muslim attacks by like 130 then you would see what would happen if america was fully muslim. Islam is a violent religion.

OP you are just as bad as people who say dindus are not violent because of poverty when crime statistics show they are batshit insane.
>>
>>77129204
DId you miss the part where orlando was the largest mass shooting in american history? He beat cho's high score
>>
>>77129204
Muslims kill people because they think it's completely normal and is what god wants.
White people shoot up places because they're mentally ill.
>>
>>77129204
>East
>california
>strict gun laws
>most shootings

>west
>lax gun laws
>one or two shootings per state

Even accounting for population, the Northeast and California still have more shootings per capita than the west has.
>>
>>77129204
It's interesting how California and New York and DC and such have so many more mass shootings despite such strict gun control.

Texas also had strict gun control until very recently, with a full ban on open carry and permit only conceal carry.
>>
>>77129204
didn't your thread get deleted already?
>>
>>77129204
>>77129204
So are you arguing that stricter gun control leads to more gun violence within the US culture?

Because that's what your graphic represents.
>>
So basically if you move to a place in the USA where firearms are heavily restricted, you are much more likely to encounter a situation where you'll need one.

If you're in a place in the USA where firearms are not very restricted, you're extremely unlikely to need to use them.

Thanks op.
>>
>>77129204
Umm there was more than that, notice how they ignore the Washington DC one for example?
>>
File: 1449271015239.jpg (827 KB, 655x2090) Image search: [Google]
1449271015239.jpg
827 KB, 655x2090
>shooting tracker
pic related.
>>
>>77129204
The blue dots are gonna turn red pretty soon, don't worry
>>
>>77129204
Doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't be here in the first place. Also, like many above have pointed out, the majority of those are niggers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.