[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you are on some random watch list you should lose your rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hrc.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hrc.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>if you are on some random watch list you should lose your rights
>>
>>77125965

i'll be dead before then
>>
>If the FBI watches an individual for years, that individual will still commit mass-murder.
>>
>>77125965
>If you openly claim supporting a terrorist organization you should totally be able to buy guns (^:
>>
>>77125965
>I personally fucked up several ME countries and want to make sure all of those angry muslims can keep coming to the US
>>
File: 1462749308108.jpg (47 KB, 525x370) Image search: [Google]
1462749308108.jpg
47 KB, 525x370
>>77125965

Hillary is being investigated by the FBI.
>Therefore she cannot purchase a gun.
>>
Grow a pair faggots. Do you really look to the government to give you rights? The first and second amendment will go away. This is the end of the republic.
>>
>>77126485
>A fucking leaf
>>
>>77126976
>id: ISDF
Islamic state defense force
>>
Hear her bring up bush on 9/12 calling for unity with the Muslim population. Then bush commences killing millions of Muslims during the war
>>
>>77126210
thats not what happened bro

and hillary is a meme, she would never start puting a bunch of muslims and arabs on lists.... thats what she called out Trump for suggesting (and he didnt even really do that)
>>
Maybe to help liberals understand the concept, create a list of mean people, and say these people are mean so they should have their right to free speech restricted. You can't believe that they are still allowed to go on having free speech even though they are on the list.
>>
>>77127452
and
>bush did it

isnt a great defense, bush was wrong about a ton of stuff
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.