[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can /pol/ call itself rightwing and not support statist policies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: benito-mussolini-jpg.jpg.cf.jpg (34 KB, 377x308) Image search: [Google]
benito-mussolini-jpg.jpg.cf.jpg
34 KB, 377x308
How can /pol/ call itself rightwing and not support statist policies and regulations in general?

>heavy gun restrictions
>mandatory vaccinations
>heavy internet surveillance
>universal free education and healthcare as much as possible
>ban on private education, only public one is allowed
>freedom of the press curbed
>human rights and citizenship revoked for the persons deemed a threat to national security
>right of protest and assembly limitied as much as possible.

You should all be licking the authoritarian boot as hard as you can, instead of parroting lolbertarian memes.
>>
>>77123464
I support all of these things except for
>>
because this board is full of goys, cuckservatives, israeli shills, muslim haters, christcuck shills, communists, amerigoys etc

/news/ was so much better
>>
>>77123464

Wow it's almost like left and right are idiotic distinctions.
>>
>>77123594
Well not to a point of the collapse of the system but to the limit where you can still have a balanced budget. Private actors should play the role but as the state gets better and better finances they get pushed put.

Look at what the ultimate idol of this board did, Hitler. Third Reich certainly didn't allow any form of education that would deviate from the state guidelines.
>>
File: Our-Cause-William-Luther-Pierce.png (86 KB, 1544x461) Image search: [Google]
Our-Cause-William-Luther-Pierce.png
86 KB, 1544x461
>>77123464

>heavy gun restrictions

On jews, niggers and muslims.

>mandatory vaccinations

You must not be from around here

>heavy internet surveillance

Not against us, by a radical leftist communist government run by jews who views us as terrorists, but the other way around. Communists like Obama should be in prison, not in office.

For people of European ancestry, who are at least second or third generation, and who can prove their parents contributed to society. Special treatment for military families/war widows.

>ban on private education, only public one is allowed

Yes.

>freedom of the press curbed

Jews should not be allowed to own media.

>human rights and citizenship revoked for the persons deemed a threat to national security

Threats terminated without pause.

>right of protest and assembly limitied as much as possible.

Protest is legal, but not communist subverts. Germans were absolutely fine with their situation, no one was upset besides the jews.
Were also not right wing. Pic related.
>>
>>77123464
>statist policies
>right wing
are you having a stroke?
>>
>>77124102
My thinking is that "free" education (as in funded by the tax payer) ought to end up benefitting said tax payer in the long run.

For that you'd need some restrictions on the majors that get funded, which isn't "universal".

While I can see how shit like gender studies might not even be a major, you'd still be left with all the classical humanities - history, languages and such, that aren't really needed that much and should be paid for by the student himself.

With modern technology it should be possible for somewhat acurate predictions of what'll be needed on the job market - and that's what ought to be funded.
>>
File: pepe suicide.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe suicide.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
>>77123464
>Mussolini
>right wing
>le Nazis taking away gun memes
>>
>>77124679
Statism = authoritarianism = big government

No matter left or right.
>>
>>77123464
I am a left-liberal who thinks Tito was great fight me UstaĊĦa
>>
>>77125056
Well I am pretty authoritarian centrist who thinks Tito was good as well.
>>
>>77123464
Go back to sucking your governments flaccid baby dick, you slav faggot.
>>
Because 4channers are infected with the virus of Internet anonymity worship.

They'll never let go of their addiction to hiding behind the screen yet Internet ''freedom'' is very degenerate.

IMO fuck Internet surveillance and fuck Internet freedom. The Internet should be completely shut down and banned from any and all personal use. Bring back public life and real life communication again.
>>
>>77123464

Right/Left and Top/Down are not mutually inclusive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.