[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your experiences with immigrants, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: Capture.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
415 KB, 1920x1080
What are your experiences with immigrants, /pol/?
>>
>>77094088
>>
>>77120129
I am an immigrant and was treated like shit in schools here. Doesn't help that I came from Russia.
>>
My city decided it would be a wise idea to take in Somali """""" refugees"""""""

Crime has gone up. There are very small minority of them who try to learn the language and find work. The vast majority however just sit around in HUD apartments talking niggerese and stealing shit.
>>
>>77120073
never really seen any

Saw a guy at uni who couldn't even speak English. Saw a girl at uni who was getting some kind of coaching from a German girl.

There's a building where they house refugees in my city, the usually loiter in front. Nothing else really.

That's for refugees. As for immigrants, I am myself one. My experience with other immigrants? Other Christians are pretty fucking based, Muslims are cancer. Apart from Kurds, Kurds seem cool.
>>
>>77120073
>Merkel
>cringing at the sight of immigrants
>not laughing diabolically
>>
>>77120073
Why is Ryan Gosling sadly troting along the fugees
>>
File: 우리는다문화한가족.jpg (183 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
우리는다문화한가족.jpg
183 KB, 640x400
>tfw immigrant
>>
>>77120781
This is the list of based immigrants btw, in that order:

>Poles
>Czechs
>Slovaks
>Serbs
>Bulgarians
>Romanians
>Croats
>Greeks
>Russians
>Middle Eastern Christians
>Balts

Poles are maximum bro-tier.
>>
the disrespectful and criminal element
>>
>>77120073
3rd generation adolescent muslims are filth

the occasional black dude going full tyrone
>>
I mostly met the descendants of the 1st wave. They came about ~600 years ago, now they have a country next to mine.
>>
>>77120073
I've had 7 foreign roommates now, all of them were decent people. All of them came here through a controlled process to study, unlike """"""""""refugees"""""""""". Also 2nd/3rd generation turks are ruining everything.
>>
>>77120073
None.
>>
>>77120781
>As for immigrants, I am myself one.

The acceptable kind or the one that'll go into the oven?
>>
File: elos.gif (741 KB, 300x163) Image search: [Google]
elos.gif
741 KB, 300x163
>>77120073
>tfw never saw an immigrant
>>
>>77120073
apart from Kebab sellers and a Kurdish bro in school not much
I had a ghanaian and a nigerian coworker for a while and all i learned during that time was that Nigeria is despised by all its neighbours for apparently being a pile of shit filled with lazy entitled pricks.
>>
Whew lad
>>
File: 1464617853696.jpg (166 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
1464617853696.jpg
166 KB, 640x402
>>77120073
Lazy, barely thankful, just want free shit. Had some in my class, they just skipped school and at some point stopped showing up, probably went to another town pretending they just arrived in Germany and get free shit again.

Also see refugees every day since i live near a train station, they literally try to grope women every day.
>>
File: a.png (251 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
a.png
251 KB, 466x750
East Germany here.

I am in my late 20s. Last week, my colleague and me went to a food truck during break. The business park is close to a suburban area and the truck stands next to a supermarket. Typical for Germany. Streets were empty during this time of the day. The corner of my eye caught three sand niggers standing in the shadow of some trees. They were watching playing school children over the fence. We understood each other without speaking. Instinctively. We made sure that no cops were around and crossed the street. Niggers did not see us coming. It was short and brutal. Thanks to the shady spot under the trees.

Deutsche Schelle
>>
File: The_Cowdray_Hall,_Aberdeen.jpg (2 MB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
The_Cowdray_Hall,_Aberdeen.jpg
2 MB, 4288x3216
Never seen them, nor a proper Mosque in my area. It's nice being in a >90% place with the biggest minority being Asians at 4.9% and 30% christian population. But it is like permanent purgatory unless you go out and find something to do. The only major news you get is a stabbing or suicide of the bridge on Union Street.
>>
>>77123333
Oh fuck nice integers
>>
File: Chillax.jpg (176 KB, 960x879) Image search: [Google]
Chillax.jpg
176 KB, 960x879
>>77124212
I hope this is true Henriech
>>
Haven't seen any, I wonder why
>>
>>77123303
>posts on /pol/
gee, I wonder
>>
>>77121625
>Poles are maximum bro-tier.
t. Marek
>>
>>77124506
he probably yelled "cucks" before running away giggling
>>
File: 1464867393525.jpg (51 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
1464867393525.jpg
51 KB, 490x604
>>77124645
t. Abdul
>>
>>77124506
It was real in his mind.
>>
File: 1462094940902.png (67 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1462094940902.png
67 KB, 2000x1333
>>77124772
>>
>>77124882
>ossi
Russian rape-baby
>>
>>77120073
There are some in my city, small liberal city decided it wanted some diversity and imported a ton of Somalians. Nobody likes them but everyone doesn't talk about it, the state was going to cut Thier free money program, but they and a ton of coal burners protested, so our awful city council decided to raise taxes by 5% and rent shot through the roof.
Some of the are okay, but mostly they just hang out and leech of the system, very few of them work while the working class population gets slowly kicked out. Shit sucks.
>>
Some stinky poos moved into my white neighborhood. I walked out and saw both parents beating their kids outside. I walk my dog by the house and it smells like literal shit. Like a turd. I talked to woman in the hoa and she told me neighbors on both sides of him have complained. Why are other races so fucking disgusting?
>>
>>77120073
i was an immigrant once, moved back
>>
>>77121625
>Poles are maximum bro-tier.
Klaus detected
>>
Nothing in northern Arkansas aside from those martian whatevers. Slow day in hell as always.
>>
>>77125340
Yeah man those guys are the worst
>>
>>77120073
i grew up at a 50% turk/arab highschool and i have to say that 90% of them are racist, aggressive and stinking idiots who are unfit for western education.

their problem with violence is deeply rooted in their virginity and unavavailability to have any contact with females because for german girls a turk boyfriend is a disgrace and the few turkish girls either pick the guidos or get forced married by their parents.
the more ugly a turk is, the more he is prone to violence.

the mere 5-10% turk who dont act like savages are absolute bro tier, funy outgoing and smart and im glad to have them in my group of friends.

russian/slav migrants are also violent savages but in a cool kind of way as they mostly beat up only each other. dont think i ever had a bigger problem with a slav in my live

asians keep to themselves and never want any trubble
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.