[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefield 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1465814327380.png (1 MB, 1547x535) Image search: [Google]
1465814327380.png
1 MB, 1547x535
Did nignogs really fought WW1 as Germans, /pol/?

Is history reliable anymore?
>>
>>77118705
This is a joke right??

There was 1 nigger platoon in WW1 -- which was an American platoon that engaged in combat, joined when the war was basically over.

Why do they put niggers in German army?
>>
>>77118705
Yes, the US sent black service members to fight with the French.

No shit.
>>
>>77118705
Germany had colony's in Africa so they did enlist a couple 100,000 nignogs.
>>
>>77118705
yep
>>
>>77118910

this,

we have to instate some token black characters, why you ask?

because it is current year + 1
>>
>>77118910

if the game took place in the colonies I could see some nogs but this in Europe. Germany couldn't send their colonial troops in to fight in Europe because of the royal navy.
>>
>>77118705
I don't understand why they're doing that. If they wanted nigs in the game so much, they could have done something cool with Lutow-Vorbeck. That guy went undefeated and only surrendered after the Armistice.
>>
>>77118910
Yeah but those fought in Africa the OP pic is from some map in france
>>
>>77118705
Here let me make it simple for you idiots IT'S A FUCKING VIDEO GAME it isn't meant to be realistic or historically accurate you fools it's a game where you kill to Cap flags
>>
>>77119484

Then why do they claim in marketing and interviews that is historically accurate? It is literally false advertising.
>>
>>77118705
Yes, France got 400 000 of them. That's a good 5% of their manpower.

We got a lot of them too, in Congo to take over the German territories.

Africans played a small role in the war but they played one. African americans, on the other hand, barely went to the front.
>>
>>77119234
because they're rewriting history, as their jewish masters ordered them to do
>>
>>77119484
you are joking, aren't you?
it is obvious that they did not aim for fiction with this one....
>>
>>77119484
Sweden literally says they are trying to portray the accuracy of WWI by putting black Germans and women in Islamic ottoman forces...

They will also go out of their way to show that the Great War wasn't just a pointless war sparked by butt mad Austrians or else people will feel hurt and triggered.

>Fucking Sweden and their Marxist bullshit
>>
>>77119578
>EA
>false adverrising
Wow so new
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.