[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like how everyone is focusing on guns again. While nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
I like how everyone is focusing on guns again. While nothing is being said about religion (all religions) teaching hate and violence towards people who are different.

That muslim didnt kill because he was able to purchase guns. He killed because his family forced him to be religious. And through religion, he found hate for people he never met.

Religion is to blame. Not a piece of steel.
>>
>>77117450
Nice b8 m8, but I'll play along. Atheist communists have killed the most people on earth ever
>>
>>77117450

Well, yes. None of this is incorrect. But the government can spin this away from immigration concerns and upsetting democrat voters and into taking away your right to protect yourself.

So, enjoy it.
>>
>>77117450
Islam is also a governing system, it is inseparable from sharia law
>>
>>77118459
>communists
>atheists
Senpai...
>calling yourself an atheist while believing in fairy tales and folklore makes you an atheist
SENPAI
>>
Not just guns. I'm seeing a lot of things like
>as you rant against this "islamic" terrorist, remember all the things these CHRISTIANS did decades and centuries ago

With a link to a stoey about lynchings. WHY. WHY. WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR THE LEFT TO HAVE AN HONEST CONVERSATION ABOUT THE RELIGION THAT IS CURRENTLY SLAUGHTERING PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS AROUND THE WORLD. THAT HAS THE MOST OF THE OPPRESSIVE AND DISGUSTING REGIMES IN EXISTENCE TODAY. WHAT THE FUCK.

I'm a liberal and this drives me FUCKING INSANE. They'll rail on and on about muh ebil christianity and won't say a word about Islam. And when someone else dares bring it up, it's met with MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA MUH EBIL HUH-WHITE MEN bullshit. I hate my own side. How many people have to be slaughtered by MUSLIMS before we can call Islam out the way the liberal side of our culture so readily and gleefully villifies christianity amd christians because of shit that happened long ago? I'm a liberal but I'll declare it right here, I HATE LIBERALS. Head in the sand pieces of human garbage selling out western civilization and all it has given us and could still give us.
>>
File: 1464279153296.jpg (627 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1464279153296.jpg
627 KB, 1000x750
>>77117450
>>
File: pussymagnets.jpg (377 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
pussymagnets.jpg
377 KB, 1200x900
in this moment i am euphoric
>>
>>77118459
This isn't about communists. We all know here at /pol/ the dangers of communism. 150 million dead in a century. Omar Mateen wasn't acting in the name of Marx. Nor is ISIS. Neither were those fucks in San Bernardino, Brussels, Paris, and the dozens of recent bombings in Africa and the middle east. This IS about religion. And that religion is islam.
>>
religion is about coming together, uniting people and giving purpose. it's the word of man that has made it evil and seem like its for a reason
>>
>>77117450
Religion doesn't kill people, guns and homophobes kill people!

Down with the heteropatriarchy!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.