[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fell for the "cigarettes are bad meme" Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
>tfw fell for the "cigarettes are bad meme"

Why did the jews decide to turn against tobacco? and why arent you partaking in an all american activity?
>>
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F
>>
>Willfully sucking fags off
>>
File: image.png (912 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
912 KB, 750x1334
>>77116925
Jew detected
>>
>>77116925
Because I am not a Red Man so I can't tolerate tobacco smoke cause it fucks up my lungs. NO Drugs are the only way. Smoking, Drinking, Snorting, Injecting. None of which are good and I feel that you lose your white card if you do any of that stuff.
>>
>>77116925
Are Tobacco companies seriously hiring marketing shills for their cancer sticks now?...
>>
>>77116925
Based Jimmy Stewart

Killing people in Japanese jungles and through advertising
>>
File: IMAG1402.jpg (890 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1402.jpg
890 KB, 1520x2688
>smoking
>>
File: nigguh.png (162 KB, 475x322) Image search: [Google]
nigguh.png
162 KB, 475x322
>>77117388
>giving yourself cancer through chewing means.
>>
File: jew_wagon.gif (2 MB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
jew_wagon.gif
2 MB, 472x360
yessss goyim

smoking is good for you! very aryan and very white! you should do it every day to preserve the white race!
>>
>>77116925

I just stopped smoking and switched to vaping, lungs feel way better and I have more energy after coughing up tar 2 weeks after quitting cigarettes. The odd cig is nice but I don't like waking up feeling like I can't breath because I used to smoke almost a pack a day. This is the worst bait ever desu.
>>
>>77117529
nice proxy
>>
I just detailed two cars of smokers. Disgusting. If the crap in their upholstery is in one's lungs, then smokers are gonna be in a world of hurt eventually.
>>
Big tobacco is jew as fuck
>>
>>77116925
Go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
I like cigarettes
everything in moderation though.
>>
>>77117129
>no drinking
Beer is a cornerstone of civilization.
>>
>>77117129
Drinking in moderation can add a good 10 years to your lifespan and does wonders for your physical and mental health.
>>
File: 1455167879612.jpg (311 KB, 1556x1600) Image search: [Google]
1455167879612.jpg
311 KB, 1556x1600
Big tobacco is jew as fuck, but I'll admit the anti smoking fags are also incredibly annoying.
Even though vaping and smoking hand rolled tobacco cigs is considered hipster/fedora, if you want to smoke you should push past the stereotypes and find out what's best for you.
That being said not smoking/using e-cigs at all is easily the most healthy option.
>>
>>77118640
>I like cigarettes
How? What quality do they have you could like?
>>
Have fun with cancer.
>>
If it isn't home grown and hand rolled then you're smoking a bad cigarette.
>>
>>77119589
grandparents have been smoking all their life, and have perfect health for their age. I think i'll be fine schlomo
>>
File: 1465796803000.jpg (68 KB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
1465796803000.jpg
68 KB, 1200x853
>>77117473
Cancer through smoke is caused by lighting it on fire. When you create a fire you're creating radiation, which attaches itself to the smoke. It builds up over time and is the reason you can get cancer from smoking literally anything at all. Chewing it just causes ulcers and grinds your teeth down to shit and also makes you look like a disgusting slob fuck.
>>
Modern day cigarettes are fucking shit. And I'm to lazy to grown my own.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.