[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump just faced his first big leadership test. He failed miserably.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1465799411289.jpg (65 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1465799411289.jpg
65 KB, 630x630
>As it was, Trump’s self-congratulatory tweets yesterday had already attracted scalding criticism, even from Republicans. As NBC News reports, “party operatives had hoped Trump would remain silent on the attacks so as not to politicize the tragedy,” but they were “likely disappointed.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/06/13/trump-just-faced-his-first-big-leadership-test-he-failed-miserably/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_1_na

So, just why are you voting for an inept clown?
>>
>>77116852
I'm a Cruz missile now
>>
i now #cuckforkaisch
>>
>>77116852
>muslims once again massacre people

>You guys, fuck that you know what's REALLY bad about this? Trump! Yeah, what a meanie!!
>>
This really made me think. #imwithher now.
>>
>>77116852
I agree, we must not anger the practicians of peace or they will kill us.
>>
>>77116852
>WaPo

Dropped.
>>
>>77116852
>pic
Where can I get shirt of this.
>>
>>77117308
Could not have said it better
>>
>>77116852
Dont you know that it is OUR fault that the religion of peace is painted in a bad light? (It's not)
>>
But calling for gun control before the bodies are cold is A-ok?
>>
>>77116852
Literally said he didn't want to be congratulated but wanted America to stop taking shit from muslims
>>
>what's worse than the terrorist attack is that Trump expected it to happen
>>
>>77116852

It's not a leaders job to protect everyones feelings. They're supposed to identify problems and find solutions.

Islam is a problem, we need to find a solution.
>>
>>77116852
>So, just why are you voting for an inept clown?

I'm not voting Hillary, I and everyone I know is voting Trump.

>>>sage in options dipshit
>>
File: good scene.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
good scene.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>electing a single person to have veto power over your entire democratic processes and to also control the entire executive branch

No offense americucks, but your political system is so fucking stupid.

The rest of the world literally cringes whenever we hear about your presidential elections.

>hmmm... should i vote for dictator A or dictator B? i can't handle all this freedom i have
>>
>>77118716
Nobody here cares what you think.
>>
>>77116852

(((((washington post)))))
>>
>>77117720
This. All politicians were exploiting the tragedy in order to provide us with """""more security""""".

To ignore that this was happening from both sides is literally choosing to be a retard.
>>
>>77116852

I am choosing the inept clown I find more entertaining and that I feel would appease my entertainment needs in a more fulfilling way
>>
>>77116852
Trump was quite literally the only "politician" who succeeded yesterday.
>>
That's fucking it I'm voting for Hillary.
>>
>>77116852
>Trump was right
>How dare he remind people he was right! He should have remained silent and let this whole situation be swept under the rug
>>
>>77117730
This
>>
>Every other candidate does the same thing
>"FUCKING BIGOT ASS TRUMP, WHAT A FUCKING CRACKA"
>>
>>77116852
Everyone can share their opinion but Trump! Millions of people told him he's right, how dare he acknowledge that and then say it's not about being right, it's about fixing the problems.
>>
>>77116852
>party operatives

the same party operatives that keep losing elections lmao
>>
>>77116852
>trump politicizing
>the other side jumped right on gun control

The fuck is wrong with people?
Why is the right eating itself?
Why is the left eating itself?

This election is fucking bananas!
>not an establishment candidate
Great thing!
>not seeing how much the democrats and republicans are in lock step with each other now
What the fuck is going on!?
>majority of voters voted for Trump
>fills entire sports stadiums during rallies
>nobody wants him!
Cmon people, wake the fuck up!
>yelling at 4chan
>hearing myself think
Fuck me runnin.
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton-Ravaged.jpg (57 KB, 468x592) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton-Ravaged.jpg
57 KB, 468x592
>>77116852
>failed miserably

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a #hillaryartillery now
>>
>>77121447
Like it matters who an Austrian anon is for or against ?
>>
>>77116852
>self-congratulatory
>"I don't want any congrats"

Ok.
>>
>>77116852
>self congratulatory
fuck off
>>
>>77116852
same shit in Germany every time mudslimes sperg out

The left is furious at everyone who talks openly about problems that can be seen by everyone not running around blindly. The phrase is "shouldn't instrumentalise the happening".
But in fact it's them who are instrumentalising it by making discussion about it a taboo and diverting it to something stupid about "integration" which is just downplaying the scale of the problem. They don't want to talk about it openly, of course, because it would reveal the massive problem they got us into with their disastrous multikulti ideology.
It's in their best interest to avoid the discussion and divert the blame to everyone but them.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.