[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GAY PEOPLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10
File: sfgays.jpg (575 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
sfgays.jpg
575 KB, 1000x667
Facts about gay people:
>homosexuals are about 50% more likely to suffer from depression and engage in substance abuse than the rest of the population and the risk of suicide jumped over 200% if an individual had engaged in a homosexual lifestyle.
>[Homosexual woman are] at greater [sic] risk than heterosexual women of developing breast cancer.
>In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. (What the fuck?)
>2% of U.S. population is gay yet it accounts for 61% of HIV infection and young MSM (ages 13 to 29) were most severely affected, representing more than one quarter of all new HIV infections nationally.
>The life expectancy for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 20 years less than for men in general. Other sources also say this can be up to 24 years shorter than heterosexual men.
>Domestic Violence higher among homosexuals: "'the incidence of domestic violence among gay men is nearly double that in the heterosexual population.
>For women, a history of sex with women may be a marker for increased risk of adverse sexual, reproductive, and general health outcomes compared with women who reported sex exclusively with men.
Source: http://carm.org/homosexual-gay-sex-harms-no-one

And here is Pastor Anderson speaking on the subject of the Orlando Massacre which is why I started researching this to begin with:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUOBFjRGvPI

I'm convinced gays can be patriotic, serve their country, and the good ones are probably ashamed of the disgusting flamboyant homosexual communities such as those in San Francisco; however they need to address the problems previously listed.
>>
File: 1465601652375.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465601652375.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>77116725
Muslims, on the other hand cannot assimilate. Stephan Molyneux talked about how second generation immigrants do not assimilate to their new land if they are from Mexico. Less than 10% of them identified as American. This trend continues up to the FOURTH generation. The same is true of those from the Middle East I would wager. This is evident by the Orlando Shooter being born in New York, but was still radicalized (aren't all Muslims radical though, let's be honest) by ISIS and committed the worse mass shooting in US history.

Fucking Muslims.
>>
I think the core issue is that they have absolutely 0 self-respect. This is a problem for most people in western nations that needs fixing, but they are the worst.
>>
>>77117151
Who is "they"? Gay people? Or the west in general?

Both are probably right, desu. The west needs to have pride in our achievements again and stop inviting our own destruction.
>>
File: 1465451754055.jpg (149 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465451754055.jpg
149 KB, 1024x1024
Shameless bump.
>>
>>77116725
I though gays had lower domestic abuse rates but lesbians had higher. I remember reading that somewhere.

Still a good collection of hatefacts.
>>
>>77118548
Here, have the holy grail.

http://pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
>>
File: 1465451736115.jpg (230 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465451736115.jpg
230 KB, 960x960
>>77118855
Thank you, anon.
>>
File: faggotry is a disease.png (134 KB, 1279x880) Image search: [Google]
faggotry is a disease.png
134 KB, 1279x880
>>77116725
bump
>>
File: cure for trannys.jpg (255 KB, 673x801) Image search: [Google]
cure for trannys.jpg
255 KB, 673x801
>>
File: gay vs straight parents.jpg (113 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
gay vs straight parents.jpg
113 KB, 640x607
>>
/r/ing the bugchaser screencaps
>>
File: hella gay facts.jpg (3 MB, 3100x1855) Image search: [Google]
hella gay facts.jpg
3 MB, 3100x1855
>>
I'm gay and I am ashamed to call myself one. Most are utter ddegenerate dregs and scum.

I've only had one sexual partner and we intend on marrying and being a couple forever.

I just want a peaceful discrete life. Pride, parades and other bullshit are a huge mistake. The gay "community" is a cesspool of degenerates and scum and I wish to stay as far from it as I possibly can.
>>
>>77119983
You seem somewhat redpilled why you think gay marriage has to be a thing?
>>
File: Fred Phelps .jpg (50 KB, 600x295) Image search: [Google]
Fred Phelps .jpg
50 KB, 600x295
>>77116725
>Pastor Anderson

Christians: "Hate the sin, love the sinner."
Muslims: "Kill all the gays!"

Liberals: "As you can see, all religions are equally bad!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_delusion
>>
>>77120740
Because the only person that I love more than my boyfriend is my mom and dad, and I want to live with him for the rest of my life and love him like he loves me. What difference does it make that I am not a woman I'm not going to get married by the church anyway.
>>
>>77121248
Because civil marriage was meant for couples with the intention to form a family. Therefore the benefits the couple gets.

You end your lineage with you, you're not growing a family, no point for marriage.

But I'm not trying to convince you, you have your opinion and your choice so good luck and have a happy life.
>>
>>77121457
We want to either adopt a white kid or use artificial insemination to have a child.
>>
File: 1465775752617.jpg (19 KB, 480x405) Image search: [Google]
1465775752617.jpg
19 KB, 480x405
>>77121613
>artificial insemination
>boyfriend
wat
>>
>>77116725
Who cares?
>>
>>77121613
Why? Don't poison a white kid. Adopt an asian or black. It's easier, cheaper and you let a normal couple with reproductive problems to adopt a child into a normal healthy household.
>>
>>77121872
They give the sperm of either of them to a surrogate mom.
>>
>Domestic Violence higher among homosexuals: "'the incidence of domestic violence among gay men is nearly double that in the heterosexual population.
If you actually go back and check, that's DV among men IDENTIFYING AS HOMOSEXUALS.

The same CDC study that found this also broke down the sexes of the abusers, and controlling for homosexual men reporting previous DV from women so that you're just left with men exclusively reporting abuse by men, they have by far the least amount of domestic violence.

The actual DV victimology breakdown is bisexual women>bisexual men>heterosexual men>homosexual women>heterosexual women>homosexual men effectively meaning you are safest by maintaining relationships exclusively within sex (and not being bisexual in general because their abuse rates are fuckhigh).

>In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. (What the fuck?)
Bogus study

>2% of U.S. population is gay yet it accounts for 61% of HIV infection and young MSM (ages 13 to 29) were most severely affected, representing more than one quarter of all new HIV infections nationally.
Lesbians have ridiculously low rates for all STDs
>>
>>77116725
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
>>
>>77116725
>[Homosexual woman are] at greater [sic] risk than heterosexual women of developing breast cancer.

That's what happens when you fail to make babby
>>
>>77122100
>Bogus study
Yes I find it hard to believe too. Having 1,000+ partners is insane. I don't know if Chad himself could accomplish that.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.