[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iran injecting dogs with acid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Not sure how new this is.

Fuck Jehovah. He loves to see living things suffer. I'm pretty sure everyone has at some point wondered what they would do if they had super powers. This is what Jehovah does. Sits around if he's real (which he's not) and watches animals suffer. If he is alive and monitoring the planet he can suck my dick. I hope he ends up at shot up by the devil at a night club for gay super beings.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=940_1439937203
>>
Pretty common practice across the Middle East.

Usually they just round any dogs up and beat them to death with sticks.
>>
>>77114785

I believe it but it makes me so mad. How can anyone seriously worship a god that allows this?
>>
>>77114440

The dog is considered impure in Islam if it lives at home.
They consider the dog a tool.
They are not humans, they are degenerate faggots.

The day of retribution will come together with free megatons.
>>
>>77115060

>The day of retribution will come together with free megatons.

I hope your right. As mad as I get at people that piss me off I don't think they deserve too much suffering.

I wouldn't mind seeing these guys slowly rolled over by a tank. Seriously. reallllyyy nice and slow. from foot to face.
>>
>>77114440
We have no idea why God allows evil to exist, but one thing is certain, there is a God.

Whether you want to worship Him or not is up to you.

Perhaps those who suffer the most in this life will enjoy Heaven all the more because of it.
>>
>>77115964

>Perhaps those who suffer the most in this life will enjoy Heaven all the more because of it.

That is a nice idea. I wish I believed that. Just sucks that "god" can't zap me with that faith and belief and rid me of this anger and untrust in a higher power. I would like to believe he's there.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x533
>>77114440
>>77114987
>>77116341
Watch the edges fat loser
>>
>>77114440
Acid as in LSD or like, hydrochloric melt your face off type acid?

Weird they chose acid instead of, you know, literally hundreds of other euthanizing chemicals that make the process quick and easy
>>
>>77114440
>Iran
>Jehovah
You mean Allah
>>
>>77116837

Battery acid melts your flesh kind of acid I'm pretty sure. Dogs looks like it's a bit hurt.
>>
>>77116991

Well I mean like the gods that for the most part civilized people believe in which for the most part is God or Jesus right?. How could he allow these guys to do what they do.
>>
>>77116341
If you search for God earnestly, you will find Him.

I guarantee it.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x263
>>77117203
>>
>>77116341
Read Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis
Its more than 50 years old so the copyright is expired and it is now free. C.S. Lewis was a former athiest turned Christian Apologist. This book was written for you.

http://www.modernministryblog.com/free-stuff-ebook-of-mere-christianity-by-c-s-lewis/
>>
>>77114440
No no no no
Why haven't we nuked these goat fuckers
God this is to cruel
>>
>>77118573

Will check it out. Thanks.
>>
>>77118731

>implying being nuked and turned to ashes is the same thing as being injected with fucking acid and let to wiggle around in agonizing pain for a minutes or longer.

Go shit yourself pajeesh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.