[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why England fought the nazis ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: at_first_I_was.png (411 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
at_first_I_was.png
411 KB, 2753x1400
I many propagandas, the main argument was « to keep the great empire safe ».

So, why England lost its more precious jewel, the India ? And the so beautiful South Africa ?
>>
>>77108386
In anglo education they teach us that we came to save poland from ebin hitler and hitler aww so he turned onto france and anglo stopped hitler again so hitler had big hissy fit and anglo got all his anglo bros to team up on ebin hitler and save the world
>>
>>77108386

because you didn't
>>
As soon as the English army turned tail after their initial sortie against the Germans Hitler allowed their escape and immediately tried to negotiate a non-aggression pact.

The English responded by bombing the shit out of German civilians in the middle of the night.

It was an illegal declaration of war. The only two countries that legally followed proper procedures for declaring war during World War 2 were Germany and the United States.
>>
>>77109895
England declared war after germany invaded poland in 1939 already
>>
>>77108386

It wasn't to "keep the empire safe" - Prussia was no threat to the empire. We got involved because...well, our politicians were fucking retards, were shit at diplomacy and made pointless promises they couldn't keep.
>>
File: germany created communism.png (78 KB, 422x554) Image search: [Google]
germany created communism.png
78 KB, 422x554
>>77108386
>Be Germany
>Be largely at fault for WW1
>Lose our military, our colonies, some minor areas where Germans are minorities, and have to pay minor reparations
>Better than the Ottoman Empire which collapsed, lost nearly all of its land and nearly resulted in the Turks being wiped out in Anatolia
>Better than the Austro-Hungarian Empire which collapsed
>Better than the Russian Empire which fought a bloody civil war, collapsed, and had its royal family executed
>Better than Belgium who gained nothing despite much of the war ruining their nation
>Better than France who lost over 8% of their male population
>Refuse to pay reparations
>France occupies part of Germany so we will pay our debts
>Chimp out
>Britain pressures France to pretty much give up on making us pay reparations
>Hitler rises to power
>Begins rebuilding military in blatant disregard for Versailles
>Britain allows this and even signs a naval treaty with us giving us express permission to rebuild our navy
>Demand the right to send troops into the Rhineland
>Britain once again pressures France to agree
>Carry out a coup in Austria
>Unstable Austria collapses, annex the country
>Britain lets it slide
>Demand that Britain and France force Czechoslovakia to hand over the Sudetenland, claim you have no more imperialist ambitions
>JK we actually want to annex the rest of Czechoslovakia
>By the way, Memel is rightfully a German city too, and if Lithuania doesn't hand it over we will invade
>Come one we just need the Danzig corridor, this is our last demand, promise, for real

Hitler wanted war, that was blatantly obvious, if he had been given his demands in Poland he simply would have made more demands, maybe demanded Alsace-Lorraine, maybe demanded west prussia, regardless Hitler repeatedly broke his promises and constantly illustrated that he had no regard for treaties made with the allies.
>>
>>77108386
Read Pat Buchanan's book, The Unnecessary War. Look into Churchill and the Focus.
>>
>>77108386
Their thirst for aryan blood.
>>
>>77108386
Because the Germans were becoming so successful on their own currency systems, the banks of England and the people in charge of international finance did not allow them to continue. It had nothing to do with anything else.
>>
>>77109895
>be in war

>muh muh muh proper procedures
>>
If Hitler hadn't broken the Munich Agreement and made all the anti-war Politicians look like faggots then (((Churchill))) wouldn't have taken power.
>>
>>77111629
>successful

Yeah, so successful they had to plunder their neighbours to prevent their dysfunctional economy from imploding on itself. The Nazis managed to run the fucking coutnry into the ground ahrd enough that they would have been forced to declare national bankruptcy had they not been able to loot first Austrias and then Czechoslovakias gold reserves - and hey were headed straight for the shitter again when they started the war after failing to browbeat the poles into letting them plunder out them next.
>>
>>77111325
This, based anglobros.
German war against us was the direct consequence of our laxism .
Anglo and fucking germano-american stop us after the war.
After that the responsability is partaged between shitty anglo politician and french one.

Btw churchill before the war promess to indian to left them
>>
>>77112344
Inflation rate says otherwise but ok
>>
(((keep the great empire safe)))
>>
>>77111325
Do you even believe all that, or is that the same Shitish propaganda that is getting pushed down everyones throat?
> largely at fault for ww1
Blatantly incorrect, considering Germany was no different than other nations with friendship treaties. Also germany wasnt Serbian superduper nationalist back up by big bro Russia
> minor land, minor reparations
You and I know thats bullshit. 660 billion pounds isnt light back in the day. Especially for a nation that was no more guilty than England or france. Well, besides the summer of 1916 where your British overlords couldnt handle a ex post facto peace treaty stopping the war. Couldnt be seen as the loser right? Had to bring in America. Are you really trying to pass this off as not that bad by comparing Germany to her unvictorious allies? Seriously fag? Come up with a point if you can even understand how reality works.
> refuse to pay reparations
...after they fell behind on outrageous payments and subsequently were invaded by the out chimping Franks. Its easy to invade Germany when she has no army :^)
> britain pressures france
Negative ghost rider, the main theme here with you is, "britain did this and allowed that." Unless its a war crime, by definition those were committed by the Germans.
You are an incredibly ignorant Englishman, which is a shame considering your nations worldwide reputation for intelligence and sound, rational decision making. Just as the French with their war making capabilites and haughty, uber manly never surrendering.
Hitler wanted war as much as the UK wanted peace, and thats a fact. Besides that you fucking tea drinking island nigger, dont you have prayer time or a rape circle to attend/cover for? I hear those cute little shitish girls are quite expensive :^) farid tells me theyre the best.
>>
File: 3423423.png (96 KB, 702x485) Image search: [Google]
3423423.png
96 KB, 702x485
>>77108386
Because they wanted to keep their hegemony.
>>
>>77111325
Hitler was just trying to make Germany great again.
>>
>>77111629
This. It started long before Hitler too.

The British have been a tool for International Jewry for over 200 years now through the bankers influence of politics. They have also never wanted Germany to be the dominant influence in Europe and the world. Unification of Germany in the late 1800's, and their industrial success really triggered them. There is a book in our university library from the late 19th century that talks about a pan-Germanic state and how it must be stopped. It paints the Germans as uncivilized, backwoods types that must be contained. I'd have to check, but I'm pretty certain one of the authors was a kike. But, you know, that's just coincidence, as they are always unbiased observers.
>>
>>77112344
The denazification really did a number on you, Heinrich. Damn.
>>
>>77114591
Thats just some raghead
>>
File: 1446329630053.jpg (25 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
1446329630053.jpg
25 KB, 490x313
>anglos
>human
>>
>>77115198

Jesus Christ, this image always seems to pierce through my monitor.
>>
>>77115198
Goddamn, Krautbro was right all along.

This anglo guy is so disgusting.
>>
The Americans wanted our empire dismantled
>>
>>77109895
Aryan Internet Defence Force is in full swing.

>'Muh bombings'
>'Muh Dresden'
>>
File: polish-marshal-1939.png (250 KB, 892x510) Image search: [Google]
polish-marshal-1939.png
250 KB, 892x510
>>77108386
Back it up slightly, why did Britain France and Poland sign a pact against Germany?
>>
File: 1420508070260.png (128 KB, 446x451) Image search: [Google]
1420508070260.png
128 KB, 446x451
>>77113647
>Blatantly incorrect, considering Germany was no different than other nations with friendship treaties. Also germany wasnt Serbian superduper nationalist back up by big bro Russia

Holy fuck anglo autism
>>
>>77111629
Read a history book for a change, Cletus. Germany went bankrupt just before they invaded Poland since they spent so much money on rearming and preparing the infrastructure for war.

That, and they were trying to be self-sufficient, so that the countries they were to go to war against couldn't have a trading war, too. This led to low imports and low exports, and Germany pretty much becoming isolated economically, which leads to a poor economy.
>>
File: kikelover.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kikelover.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
One fat bastard is to blame.
>>
>>77108386
Why France fought the nazis ?

Oh yeah, you didn't.
>>
>>77108386
>>77115559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNEQbdXzZrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe0gIdVgeow
>>
>>77115559
The Munich Agreement?
That was to stop Germany from taking over European countries (after Czechoslovakia). Britain and France wanted to control Germany's power and prevent them from dominating Europe, since that would destabilise the continent, and thus the world.
>>
>>77115677
Are you retarded? That American poster is clearly taking the Kraut side.
>>
>>77116049
Fuck Krauts and fuck you, cunt.
>>
>>77116122
Are you annoyed at me calling you a retard? Because I don't know you, so I don't know if you are retarded, but your post was pretty retarded.
>>
>>77115679
this.
Hitler's naive 'autarky' was set to ruin Germany's economy.
>>
>>77113677
Clearly how rough WW1 was shows the fact that Germany had the potential to do serious damage.
>>
>>77116274
It was a good idea in the theory of war, but it would never work.

To add, we know Germany wanted war due to the fact they were the first to rearm, and they focused all their economic might on rearming, as opposed to Britain and France who were trying to climb out of the depression.
>>
>>77116477
Well, WWI did so much damage because there was no ground being made for 2 years. The scenario of the first two years went as such

>Be in Trench
>Be called to go over the top
>Run with 500 other men
>Get machine gunn'd down
>Rinse and Repeat
>>
>Why did Britain invade Germany?
You explain it to me

People say:
>Hitler exterminated Jews and invaded Poland!

Well....
>Russia also invaded Poland
>Russia exterminated 10's of millions of people
>Russia was a brutal communist regime with no freedoms
>Germany offered peace terms to Britain dozens of times, each time it was rejected

You'll have to explain this one to me chaps
>>
>>77115911
If that was the purpose it certainly didn't work.

In fact it seems to have more or less caused the war that it was supposed to prevent.
>>
https://justice4germans.com/2013/09/14/englands-black-record-of-anti-german-lies-hysteria-hatred-and-aggressive-wars/

What the World Rejected: Hitler's Peace Offers 1933-1939 - published 1940
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

>>77116274
They were doing just fine.

The Case For Germany - 1938
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/caseforgermany/cfg00.html
>>
>>77115911
You mean, so that Britain could continue to dominate Europe with their power unquestioned?
>>
>>77115911
>taking back your own land to make life safe for ethnic Germans who had been forced to live as minorities in newly created, artificial states imposed on them by the Allies is aggressive

Says the empire that controlled half the fucking world.
>>
>>77115198
Why do I always think of Monty Python when I see this guy? Is it his absolutely mad stare?
>>
>>77117242
War would have come either way with Hitler. Hitler was determined to take over Eastern Europe for his Lebensraum, thus war would be inevitable to control Hitler's power.
It was a last attempt to speak reason into Hitler's mind, by threatening war. Unfortunately, Hitler didn't care for reason and was autistically devoted to his Lebensraum.

>>77117469
Britain wanted Europe to be stable and balanced since that would serve British interests of keeping themselves and the Empire safe.
I have no doubt that Hitler was trying to serve German interests by taking over Eastern Europe, but it did come into conflict with Britain's interest of keeping Europe stable and balanced. And, Germany's interests did involve waging war on Eastern European countries, proving that it was Germany who wanted war - and not us.

To put it simply, the Munich Agreement was an agreement to ensure that Britain and France's interests were kept safe.
However, I wouldn't say it was to do with Britain trying to continue to dominate Europe. Britain didn't care about dominating Europe. It never tried to take European lands, like Napoleon or Hitler did; in fact, it stopped European countries from becoming too powerful and destabilising the continent.

>>77117905
Except all of Czechoslovakia and Poland weren't full of ethnic Germans. We allowed Germany to take back the land in Eastern Europe that had more than 50% ethnic Germans in. We didn't care about Germany trying to save its people, we cared about Germany going on a rampage across Eastern Europe, taking European lives and nations, and destabilising Europe.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.