[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israeli bros of /pol/ redpill us on Muslims. Given they've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Faris_odeh03a.jpg (25 KB, 278x275) Image search: [Google]
Faris_odeh03a.jpg
25 KB, 278x275
Israeli bros of /pol/ redpill us on Muslims. Given they've been in your country longer than in most of ours I'm sure you know them the best. Give stories.
>>
Muslims in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
>>
>>77108289
I went all designated shitting beds, drawers, refrigerators houses during the last round in gaza, imagine the surprise of a man who just lost most of his house, most likely family too and ge got a few weeks old turd waiting in every possible corner of his house
>>
>>77109093
That's a bit of a cucked way to think
He could've been housing terrorists
>>
>>77109302
>When abdul and ahmed return to their hideout they wonder if they forgot to clean their own shit
>thousands of death in gaza
>most of them terrorists
m8
>>
>>77108289
The main difference between Islam and all other religions EVER is that Islam is built from the ground up to create theocracies.

In christianity, Jesus plainly says that the laws of god and the laws of the state are seperate ("Render unto Caesar...").
In Judaism, the Torah/Talmud says that, if you are living in a foreign land, you obey the laws of that land ("Dina d'malkhuta dina").
Hell, even wird pagan religions like Shintoism and most religions that don't exist anymore were pretty clear about nation and religion being distinct.

Islam has no such clause in its entirety. Shariah Law is the law one must follow, and is indistinguishable from state/secular law.

Don't believe all the idiots who say we should team up with the muzzies against the fags. They may be degenerate, but at least you'll never see a fag-extremist revolution and you'll never have your entire culture subverted by fags.
>>
>>77109645
Well yeah the AL whatever brigades had about 20000 in their ranks
>>
Thread not given exposure
That's the issue
>>
Muslims can be bros as long as they are forcefully exposed to Western ideals and PERMANENTLY detached from their purely Muslim communities. If one or more or these conditions are not met then they will inevitably become attracted to some extremist ideal and will become more and more fanatical, which is what happened recently. France really dropped the ball when it came to integrating their Muslims and now they have a permanent infestation.

Overall, these people have an extremely primal and uncivilized religion, and it doesn't help that the religion prospered in regions of the world where the primary source of wealth was from geographic resources, like the silk road or oil.

Sorry for the rant. tldr when Muslims aren't kept in check they will grow to hate the other to such a degree that they would take pride in stabbing you while looking into your eyes just to see them lose the light of life.
>>
>>77108289
They'll smile at you, house you, treat you like a bro. But the second their imam tells them you're a target, the mind control switch gets activated and you're dead.

They have no other option because apostasy is punishable by death.
>>
>>77113613
>>77114132

This. Unpredictable savagery. Also palies kill their daughters for honor. Like if she slept around she might get killed by brothers/father.
They are useless as most arabs are anywhere.
They are primitive, usually badly educated, not open to new ideas despite access to internet.
In some ways they are like pol. Believing in conspiracy theories..
Palies want a country called palestine but dont know what is it exactly about it that would be better than israel for them since i am 100% confident if all jews were to move out their "Palestine" would be a terrible shithole, much like the shithole that was here before israel.
Palies dont let their women work, some dont let them get educated and the virginity of the females is tied a lot of the time to family honor.

I really wish they would not exist.
>>
>>77109056
Damn I didn't think she was going to admit it.
>>
>>77109056
when she said "for it", it was such a cringy moment. Its like form some james bond movie.

Ah muslims, I wish the world would understand already what these scum are and let us do away with these fucks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.