[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could it be so easy for someone with no known prior history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 572087.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
572087.gif
3 MB, 480x360
How could it be so easy for someone with no known prior history of violence or mental illness to the authorities to get a gun???
>>
Florida is borderline anarchism
>>
its as easy as a 1, a 2, and a 3

a 1) get the gun
a 2) name the jew
a 3) pickle-pee!
>>
Same way white people on swim teams can get off with six months jail time. Human interests.
>>
But he was muslim, so that means we can deny him his rights.
t. Liberals who were denouncing islamophobia in that same breath.
>>
We need to ban guns I heard its working out great for Europe : ^)
>>
>>77107815
I've been wondering that too. It just seems kind of weird to me. I know a couple of people who've been blocked from having a firearm simply because they had been arrested (not convicted) for possession of a small amount of drug paraphernalia. They had to get the entire history of the arrest (they were, once again, never even convicted) erased, before they could buy any sort of firearm. So it's pretty odd to me that this guy was able to get his hands on a gun like that without much trouble.
>>
File: star-great-job.jpg (369 KB, 1100x1051) Image search: [Google]
star-great-job.jpg
369 KB, 1100x1051
>>77108061
Good job Europe you're a shining beacon and protector of the innocent as long as they're not your own people and not innocent
>>
>>77107992
>six months jail time for fingering a girl with her consent
TOO LITTLE JAIL TIME WOMEN ARENT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS
>>
>>77108215
Damn crazy gun nut america they'll just give a constitutionally protected right to any law abiding citizen no matter their skin colour or creed. Makes me sickm
>>
>>77108215
this, if a felony is on your record you're never getting a gun again. (unless you wait like 8 years and pay like $3500 or some shit to get the record expunged)

But for some magical reason, things like domestic abuse don't flag the system here in florida, where technically you cannot purchase a firearm with ANY violent criminal past.

Also reminder that your background check is still ongoing when you walk out of that gunshop, up to i think a week later if the ATF finds something fishy they can come to your house and take the gun.

Any word on how long ago the weapon was purchased?

I really fucking hate 3 day waits but we might just need that so the background checks can get a proper check (but waved if you have a concealed permit like a handgun)

>tfw 2A 2A 2A 2A GO AMERICA
>wants truly sensible gun laws that dont revolve around capacity or specific weapons bans

sadly i'ts never going to happen

realistically i think we just need a more extensive background checking system where anything remotely fishy flags the system and a human operator has to approve the purchase.
>>
>>77108910
Apparently he had the FBI's interest but if he wad denied purchasing a firearm because of that without any hard evidence you'd hear the bleeding hearts going on about the communist black listing of the 50's and 60's just for holding political ideals
>>
>>77108700

>Japan

Why are you even giving your opinion on sexual behavior towards women with their consent?

Aren't you guys the ones who think it's socially acceptable to feel women up on trains?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.