[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside does /pol/ actually hate the gay community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 1462348841208.png (726 KB, 610x614) Image search: [Google]
1462348841208.png
726 KB, 610x614
All memes aside does /pol/ actually hate the gay community?

I think gay people are pretty cool; generally they are well educated, law abiding people who aren't looking for favors - just acceptance.

Militant LGBT people who storm around in stockings and suspenders wear strapons who want to bend the rules of fucking nature to fit their warped agendas can all fuck off - but the average gay guy is okay in my book.

R-Right /pol/?
>>
>>77104776
>All memes aside does /pol/ actually hate the gay community?
Not only do I not hate them, I don't even think about them at all

Also, Last I heard. The liberals no longer support gay men because gay men are not 'oppressed enough'
>>
>>77104776
>Bunch of filthy decadent degenerates
>Cool people
Aren't you late for your crack-meth-poz-orgy in nearest public toilet?
>>
You need a better book.
>>
>>77104859
>The liberals no longer support gay men because gay men are not 'oppressed enough'
https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/news/31934/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-remove-gay-mens-reps-dont-face-oppression/
>>
File: image.gif (12 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
12 KB, 500x310
>>77104776
All gays should be fucking gassed! Even based Milo. fucking faggots, going against what Allah designed!
>>
I agree OP
>>
>>77104888
>>77104913

3rd worlders triggered - fuck off back to your favelas you white trash
>>
File: 1465439104534.png (375 KB, 1133x814) Image search: [Google]
1465439104534.png
375 KB, 1133x814
>All memes aside
no
>>
>>77104776
I never think about them, I don't care. I only find them annoying when they parade like retards on the streets.
>>
>>77104776
General rule on 4chan is, "Gays are fine, fags are terrible." Milo seems to be the exception since he's a huge fag and a lot of people still love him for his views and trolling abilities.
>>
>>77104776
No don't hate gays
nor do I care about the lgbt community, cause most of the the loudest ones you see online aren't the norm
most people keep to themselves are aren't assholes about their sexual/gender identity
>>
Everything else > spics > pedos > muslims > gays > niggers > trannies
>>
File: 1418764773004.png (174 KB, 552x578) Image search: [Google]
1418764773004.png
174 KB, 552x578
TFW YOUR SEXUALITY IS A MEME
>>
>>77105066

Yeah fuck gay pride, they actually do more harm than good because it makes the gay community look like a tumblr meetup
>>
>>77104776
try and sugarcoat it all you want faggot, but
gays are degenerate
>>
File: 632.png (302 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
632.png
302 KB, 557x605
>>77104776
>Militant LGBT people who storm around in stockings and suspenders wear strapons who want to bend the rules of fucking nature to fit their warped agendas can all fuck off - but the average gay guy is okay in my book.

#notallgaypeople: the post
>>
>>77104888
Dude, he's murrican, don't bully the retard. Life's challenging enough for him already.
>>
File: Hollow-Crown-532094.jpg (95 KB, 590x788) Image search: [Google]
Hollow-Crown-532094.jpg
95 KB, 590x788
>>77105035
>Mayor of the capital - muslim
>Most popular name - myhhamed
>1400 raped children
>Thinks he is leaving in 1st world
>>
File: 1429410220922.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1429410220922.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>77104983
Yeah, I really wish I was being sarcastic when I mentioned it but some shit you just can't make up

>tfw the lunatics have taken over the insane asylum
>>
>>77105410

Belarus's Democracy Index rating was the lowest in Europe until 2014 (when it was passed by Russia), the country is labelled as "not free" by Freedom House, "repressed" in the Index of Economic Freedom, and is rated as by far the worst country for press freedom in Europe in the 2013–14 Press Freedom Index published by Reporters Without Borders, which ranks Belarus 157th out of 180 nations.

> Being beat at democracy by spearchuckers
> I'm not white trash

Cyka Bylat
>>
But the average gay guy IS a flamboyant faggot. It's really hard for me to accept them when they prance in tights in the streets and talk like their throat has been stuck in a vagina.
>>
File: kNsjcvG.jpg (64 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
kNsjcvG.jpg
64 KB, 848x480
They don't bother me at all.

Muslims might ban chinese cartoons and pizza with ham.

Someone think of the yurus
>>
>>77105600
>But the average gay guy IS a flamboyant faggot
Confirmation bias. You don't see non flamboyant gays because we're not noticeable.
>>
>>77105584
>Democratic Index
Hi Mohamed
>>
>>77105584
>According to those sources, swedish press is one of the most free in the world
>Literally involved in conspiracy to hide crimes committed by immigrants
Kek.
>>
Honosexuals are both a symptom and a cause of a decaying society.

By accepting homosexuality, we accept love that is based on purely your personal preferences, and not based on your duty as a person on this Earth. And what that duty is should be obvious enough; create a family, create children, raise them decently.

Homosexual love on the other hand justifies other types of "love" that have nothing to do with that. That means polygamy, unmarried love, pedophilia, cuckolding, hypergamy, and so on.

The problem with encouraging preference-based love is that it leads to the destruction of family units. As 80% of women prefer 20% of men, and men have no reason to stay loyal to women, nobody can get in a stable long-term relationship (hence high divorce rates), everyone wants to live young until they are 40, and huge swaths of men end up without sex (sexual frustration that drives them to do crazy things) and women end up without individual attention.

That leads to an unhappy country, and the country's fertility rate plummeting until it's people are no more.

Tl;dr acceptance of homosexuality spreads a nasty message, acceptance of homosexual marriage is a nail in the coffin.
>>
>>77104859
I hope between this shit and the attack by a Muslim on the gay community they all join the log cabin republicans and vote for Trump. Welcome aboard gay bros.
>>
File: Gay degeneracy1.png (668 KB, 2182x1385) Image search: [Google]
Gay degeneracy1.png
668 KB, 2182x1385
>>77104776
>>
Im pretty right wing but I just dont understand the hate for gays. They just dont seem to cause any real harm.
>>
File: Gay degeneracy2.jpg (562 KB, 1374x3035) Image search: [Google]
Gay degeneracy2.jpg
562 KB, 1374x3035
>>77105902
>>
>>77105666
Non-flamboyant gays are unfortunately just like "moderate" muslims. They're too afraid of the rest of their community to take a stand against the retards ruining it for the rest of them and end up as accomplices. Except instead of like, beheadings and shit, it's put-on lisps and attracting fat fruitflies.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR FELLOW GAYS
>>
File: Gay degeneracy3.jpg (430 KB, 1158x2020) Image search: [Google]
Gay degeneracy3.jpg
430 KB, 1158x2020
>>77105937
This is all I have, but if someone wants to add to my collection feel free

I know there was a huge assembled comp full of this shit
>>
>>77105782
That's the press freely acting on it's own, it isn't being forced to do so.
>>
Yes. I fucking loathe them. They're all disgusting cunts.
>>
>>77104776
Basically, yes. Things that need to go: "Gay pride" parades, homosexual PDA, gay marriage.
Apart from that, they can do their disgusting shit at home or in gay clubs as much as they want. As long as I don't have to see it, it's fine. They also don't reproduce and usually don't behead people, so they are a lot better than muslims.
>>
>>77104776

I do.
>>
>>77104776
I don't hate but I don't like them either.
>>
>>77104776
Gay people are okay. I hate faggots. I hate mudshits more though.
>>
Yes.

Based Omar took out the trash.
>>
>>77104776
I never liked them much to begin with, but I've lost a lot more respect for them after the attack. The way they're excusing Islam and still blaming this on white men, means they're read for the oven.
>>
>>77104776
As with most things, the problem is Leftists, not fags, blacks, Jews, etc in and of themselves.
>>
>>77105937
>>77106035

That's it, I'm converting to Islam.
>>
>>77104776
I'm cool with them and pretty much always have been. I don't like gays that come onto me. and more recently, I find myself disliking gays that choose to make it about themselves, their identity, and see others only by their identity, and I'm fairly certain this is a direct result of the rpide and identity game that is the gay community, and the mockery tumblr made of it.

went to a vigil last night, and was honestly, pretty taken aback and demoralized by the fact that early one, there were words of sympathy and encouragement, but it eventually reduced to people of color turning it into a "we iz black and Latina and this is as much about us as it is you, no more white speakers please, lets get some PoC in here".

eventually every speaker that came up was proclimaing their sexuality, and then following it up with some political stuff, before someone came in to remind us that "yo, people died, and you shouldn't be afraid because of it"

theyre so full of anger, and pride in their self identity, that they turned a situation that was about all of us, into a situation of "me me me me".

it was good, but man, does the community have some issues it needs to work out if it wants to become publicly accepted by all people.
>>
>>77104776
I don't hate anyone. I don't think homosexuality itself is a sin, but partaking in homo sex is, and failing to repent for it damns almost all of them to hell.

Same thing with their pride parades. Pride is a sin, and they flaunt it like it's a good thing (not that they care since most probably aren't Christian anyway).
>>
sodomites are all pigs, poz culture and cottaging wouldnt be a thing were it not for these sick fucks.

fuck you OP, take your candy ass back to plebit you cuckservative piece of SHIT.
>>
File: 8bfu9OM.jpg (669 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
8bfu9OM.jpg
669 KB, 2184x1706
What's to hate?
>>
I make the same distinction between niggers and blacks as I do with gays and faggots, one is an annoying stereotype I cannot stand, the other is just a person who happens to belong to a certain group
>>
>>77104776
Never hated gay men. I'm good friends with a few gay men. They're professional, fairly redpilled businessmen who just happen to enjoy the companionship of other men more than women. Looking at the direction of modern feminism, I can hardly blame them.

I hate faggots. There is a difference. Even my gay friends hate faggots, and think trannies are a mix of sexual fetishists and mentally ill.

Same with the Stormcuck meme propagated here by Jews and edgy sperglords; not all blacks are bad. Just the vast majority of them. The seven or eight respectable black characters in the country are OK. Niggers can all hang, tho.
>>
>>77104776
>aren't looking for favors - just acceptance.
And the destruction of the Nuclear Family. Don't forget about their desire to destroy the Nuclear Family!
>>
>>77104776
No, I don't like faggots. AIDS, degeneracy, the unspeakable with little children, massive amounts of promiscuity are the results of faggotry. I shed no tears over 50 dead faggots and one dead muzzie, it was a good day.
>>
They do not bother me as long as their buisness is kept to themself.
I like our laws on that matter, you are free to be pidor but can't popularise it, give it acceptance or normality flavor or do it on public.
Nobody should be killed for being homo and society does not have to pretend it's accepting it.
>>
>>77106557
Fuck, well that's another for my collection

Really makes you think
>>
>>77104776
I would rather be surrounded by gays and just be raped rather than raped, beheaded, converted to Islam and then beheaded again
>>
File: 1462678086064.jpg (93 KB, 800x428) Image search: [Google]
1462678086064.jpg
93 KB, 800x428
I don't care what they do but public display disgusts me.

Like I don't care if people eat worms or insects but don't do it in front of me when I'm having breakfast.
>>
>>77106525
>>77106498
this too. that vigil could have really used a fuckign prayer. even the smallest fucking prayer to direct the event. something to move it and shape it and direct it.

one guy came up, and he did offer a prayer, btu it was passive, and I don't think he actually said anything prayer worthy, but the fact is, they neede done. without it, the entire thing lacked any sort of solidarity or direction. it was a fairly hopeless hugbox, that ended positively, but was far from achieving its goal.
>>
File: 1460088961629.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1460088961629.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>77105035
Fuck off cunt, rid that degeneracy from your island
>>
>>77106557
Good gosh. They're all mentally ill, and the best cure is bullets.
>>
>>77104776
I don't hate gay men, aside from the flamboyant fucks who push their special snowflake agenda. Most gays I've know in real life are decent law abiding citizens.

On the flip side, I welcome dischord in the LGBT. Their Liberal protectors no longer support gay men, as evidence of the infighting among SJWs and their oppression victims
>>
>>77107175
>hey! we've noticed that there have been many white speakers, so we'd like to relegate these last few speakers to only people of color!"

I wasn't offended, but I am now
>>
>>77106052
>This. Just because they press pursues their own SJW narrative doesn't make it not free. It just means the government isn't coercing people (although private industries and entities certainly are).
>>
>>77105941
That's terribly retarded rhetoric. Being gay isn't an ideology like islam.

Ontop of that, you're implying that moderate muslims don't agree with terrorism. They do.
"moderate" gays don't agree with flamboyant fags though
>>
File: FL Race.png (135 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
FL Race.png
135 KB, 1015x737
>>77104776

No. But absolutely deplore the SJW bullshit they shove on everyone. Especially here in Florida.
>>
>>77104776
COMMON FILTH IS REQUIRED VIEWING FOR /POL/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
>>
>>77104776
If by "gay community" you mean "people that promote degeneracy in public, organize parades with men drinking each others' piss, and trying to shut down bakeries," yes, I fucking hate the gay community. If by "gay community" you mean "gay people" then no.
>>
>>77106152
This
>>
File: 1458559507192.jpg (75 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1458559507192.jpg
75 KB, 500x581
>>77104776

Of course not, they make wonderful target practise
>>
I'm gay, I dress like you would expect any student to. I don't put on that fake fag voice that grates the ears of everyone nearby. I don't attend the AIDs-fest that is Gay Pride. I'm right wing. I don't even go to night clubs.

What's /pol/'s opinion on people like me? Or am I still a degenerate?
>>
>>77109814
you're still a degenerate, but you avoid the gas chamber.
>>
>>77104776
>I think gay people are pretty cool; generally they are well educated, law abiding people who aren't looking for favors - just acceptance.
You fell for the leftist Hollywood perpetuated myth of the decent law-abiding Aryan homo

By nature, homos are criminals. Buttdrilling is a crime against nature and the people who engage in it are sickly degenerate perverts who need to culled from the gene pool
>>
>>77110025
I'll settle for that.
>>
>>77109814
Not like you had a choice

wouldn't want to switch places because I plan to have a family one day but that doesn't mean I hate gays
>>
>>77110107
It'd be cool to be straight desu. I wanna raise kids but Christ-almighty do vaginas terrify me.
>>
>>77104776
I don't mind them at all truthfully, but I mind the activists who push a gay agenda. Might as well be pushing an agenda for alcoholics and other destructive life styles.
>>
>>77109814
Still a degenerate but a smart one who would know how to escape a mass shooting.
>>
>>77104776
Actual faggots don't tend bother me, if they are very obvious I get a chuckle out of them and move on. If they don't build their lives around sex they also tend to have more interesting hobbies than just getting shitfaced every weekend and talk about football all day.

The ones that belong to crazy organizations, form lobbies and parade on the streets half naked shoving their dicks on children's faces should be dumped in cement and buried, but those belong in the list of things I only experience online or through American media.
>>
>>77104776
The "gay """community""" " will keep defending islam despite the fact that muslims have a religious duty to slaughter them.

They deserve what they get, it's justice. Good job to ISIS, i hope they win, at least they will cleanse the west of filth and will get our birthrates back on replacement levels. Islam is our only salvation right now from the marxist cancer.
>>
>>77104776

I don't care about them. I hate progressives and will signal against them with homo hatred for fun, but ultimately I don't give a fuck so long as they never mention it and never make me think about it or bring it up in public. Peter Thiel is gay and went to insane lengths have it kept on the downlow, even destroying Gawker for outing him. This is the correct attitude to have.
>>
The only time I've ever been bothered by gays is when I went out to lunch with my mother and the establishment next door were playing rave music at 2pm in the name of a gay pride day, or something.
Other than that they seem to keep their business to themselves and that's fine by me.
>>
>>77111240
<3
>>
>>77104776
I have a mild aversion to gay men but otherwise don't care about them, always glad to hear about dead dykes, trannies, and libs though.
>>
>>77106165
>worshipping a muslim terrorist killing 50+ americans in USA
Christian americans are the worst cancer on this board
>>
>>77104776
gays undermine a nation's family structure

it would be best that they conduct themselves as if they aren't human waste in public
>>
>>77104776

I don't have a problem with gays who make like vampires and stay out of the public eye.

Flamboyant faggots are as destructive to our society as Muslims or Marxists.
>>
>>77112360
>has a problem with self removing trash

Fuck off cuck I'm not even Christian and I give zero fucks about the shooting. The kind who frequent orgy clubs are the worst kind of human garbage imaginable.
>>
All fucking faggots must fucking hang.
>>
File: 800px-Bostonboise2.jpg (90 KB, 800x384) Image search: [Google]
800px-Bostonboise2.jpg
90 KB, 800x384
http://www.biblebelievers.com/Cameron1.html
>>
>>77112894
Do you make a distinction between gays and faggots? Or do you hate every single guy that likes other guys?
>>
>>77113009
AIDS makes no distinction between gays and faggots, so neither should you
>>
>>77113081
AIDS also makes no distinction between gays and straights.
>>
>>77112799
>people minding their own fucking business are worse than my fellow abrahamic religion believers who go around murdering people!
Stay pleb
>>
>>77113081
AIDS doesn't affect straights as much as gays

[Citation needed]?
https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
>>
>>77113009
IMO only political fags should hang. Fags who don't treat their faggotness as a political ideology should not be discriminated against. Including flamboyant faggots, no matter how annoying the are.
>>
Gays are the best thing in the world.
More gays means less competition among straight men for girls.
>>
>>77104776
I don't hate gay people, but I dislike the lgbt movement. Who you sleep with at home is nobody's business, but that doesn't mean you should be entitled to parades of degeneracy and openly promote destruction of traditional family.
>>
>>77113453
So following along with your logic, do you hate lesbians?
>>
>>77113611
Lesbians are such a waste. They should at least be bisexual.
>>
>>77104776
There's no good reason for me to hate them. So long as they're just normal people, they're fine. Gays don't do cancerous shit like Muslims.
>>
>>77113297
Yes it does you dumb fuck. There are far more infected fags due to engaging in casual anal sex far more frequently, but the virus itself doesn't discriminate, which was his point.
>>
File: Gorjus.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Gorjus.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>77104776

I'm in a weird spot where I don't hate homosexuals, but do acknowledge that being accepting of their degeneracy inadvertently leads to even MORE degeneracy - I.E. trans acceptance in kindergartens n shit.

Gays are alright I suppose but faggots just ruin everything.
>>
>>77106456
fucking children is fairly prevalent in Islam.
>>
>>77105937
>>77106035
>pedo fanfiction posted by FBI agents
none of that ever happened.

>my father and his friend gangbanged me when I turned 102. Best birthday ever
it's so over the top it's actually funny
>>
>>77114607
when I turned *12

of course
>>
>>77114272
birds of a feather
>>
>>77114022
Because AIDS is better than cancer.
>>
>>77114795
What do I care if they give themselves AIDS?
>>
File: Fred Phelps .jpg (50 KB, 600x295) Image search: [Google]
Fred Phelps .jpg
50 KB, 600x295
>>77104776
>>
File: eww.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
eww.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>77104776
I grew up around liberals when I was in my teens/early 20's.

So met a lot of gays.

I haven't met a single gay who wasn't an emotional wreck.

They're all drama queens, hedonists and alcoholics.

They're also degenerate as hell.

They shout too load and they try too hard to be the centre of attention.

I never met a single one who had their shit together.

I don't have a problem with the principle of being with whoever you want, but I don't get why all of them are a fucking train wreck.
>>
If i can tell you're gay by hearing you talk for 10 seconds, then you are the problem. I hate those effeminate pricks; you know the type, they have a lot of hand movement, they stretch out their words, talk in a high pitch, short shorts, some gay ass hair style.
Other than that, i don't mind them.
>>
>>77104776
Gays are fine, but pride parades and stuff like that are the peak of degeneracy
>>
>>77115200
>>
>>77104776

I don't hate homosexuals per se. But after my two only gay friends, on different occasion, developed a crush and hit one me, I usually try to keep gays at an arm's length.
>>
They're disgusting but it's none of my business. They have their rights, shouldn't have to fear persecution or being shot by Moslems.
>>
I don't hate gay people.

But most gay people will defend Islam even after they've all told them how much they hate the gays.

I'd love for the homosex comunity to wake up about Islam, but they won't, so I don't care about them.

The Muslims attack gays, trannies and whatnot, but then the gay trannies and whatnot defend the Muslim, so fuck them, let them lay in the bed they've made for themselves.

If more gays were like that Milo guy we'd have squashed this shit a long time ago.
>>
>>77105937
>>77106035
>meth and fucking little boys
>mfw
>>
>>77104776
I don't give a shit who or what people fuck as long as it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>77104913
/thread
>>
>>77104776
Don't care. Unless they're flamers. That shits annoying as hell. Gay pride parades are also degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>77104776
There are no real gay people, they have just been injected with a special drug when they were little and had an adverse reaction to it.

Think about when sexual preference tends to develop- it is right around the second round of immunizations. The human race has been experimented on for a long time now, we are approaching the apotheosis of total determinism.

A lot of people are split souls, meaning they are lost and not conscious, their real soul is in several bodies and they cannot find their way back to God until they meet and unite. Most people are shells for demons to inhabit. They will do anything for power and never had humanity to begin with.

Homosexuals are programmed, like machines to react in certain ways. Transsexuals too. It is an attack on the variability of the human species, with a heavy perhaps jealous prejudice to turn the human experience into a communal homogeneity. This is happening biologically, technologically, culturally and ideologically.

Before the second coming Satan will deceive many of the world's people to follow his false words and promises.

Find God before it is too late, for there is no other way but through him to reach salvation.
>>
File: 29-south-park-art.w190.h190.2x.jpg (19 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
29-south-park-art.w190.h190.2x.jpg
19 KB, 380x380
>>77117292
>>
>>77104888
Nice meme
>>
>>77104776
It's clear that there really is a gay agenda of Marxism, internationalism, destroying traditional families, and brainwashing of youth. They laughed at us for years but now it's all true
>>
>>77104776
Not normal gay people, at least I don't care about those, they are perfectly fit for the civilized society.

I do hate attention whores and degenerates, some of the pics yesterday showed a guy sucking his own dick from behind his balls ffs, now those ARE shitters.
>>
>>77105410
Muhammad may be the most popular baby name, but the vast majority of baby names could still be native British ones. They'd just be many different ones.
>>
>>77105830
Humans shouldn't reproduce like rabbits. Even hunter gatherer tribes usually know this.
Love between same sex partners doesn't lead to some sort of slippery slope, nor is it comparable to inherently harmful and nonconsensual relationships like zoophilic or pedophilic ones. Unmarried love is and has always been common and generally harmless. Cuckoldry, hypergamy, and polygamy are completely irrelevant to the discussion.
>80% of women prefer 20% of men
Source? For all the times this is thrown around, it's rarely sourced.
>>
>>77106542
>>77106557
Bugchasing isn't just a gay thing. It's in straight circles. Either way, it occupies a negligible little niche that's thoroughly rejected by the rest of the community.
>>
>>77104776
>I think gay people are pretty cool; generally they are well educated, law abiding people who aren't looking for favors - just acceptance.

Nobody would be against gays if they'd keep to themselves, fuck eachother in their houses, never show their degeneracy in public.

Unfortunately the LGBT faggots are pushing their agenda hard and thus many people feel offended and start growing hate towards fags.
>>
>>77119389
public displays of affection, like groping and extensive kissing (I'm talking more than a quick peck) should be unaccepted. Regardless of which sexes it's happening between. I have no issue with two guys holding hands in public, like I have no issue with a guy and a girl holding hands in public. That shit is normal.
>>
>>77105937
>>77106035
This is normal for gay people. They target little boys in order to make them gay. It is a vicious cycle of degeneracy. Every gay man had been molested as a child, every gay man has also molested a child somewhere down the line.
>>
>>77105584
>giving a fuck about democracy
>>
>>77109814
You're a timebomb waiting to go off. It's only a matter of time before you molest a little boy and create another fucking faggot pedophile like yourself.
>>
I think there's a lot of baggage and mental illness among the gay community though. I try to treat people equally on a person by person basis.
>>
literally "not all black men are niggers!!!11!!" tier.

Fuck off. Faggots should burn on the pyre along with the shitskins
>>
>>77119580
>I have no issue with two guys holding hands in public

Sorry mate but that only shows a level of degeneracy in the west.
Try doing that shit in Poland, you'll get a bad eye from EVERYBODY and probably even get beaten.
>>
>>77120359
I'm not gonna try doing anything in slavland because I don't want to go there.
>>
>>77120285
>I think there's a lot of baggage and mental illness among the gay community though.

That's because they've all been fucked as kids and most will grow up to do the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>77119963
>Every gay man had been molested as a child, every gay man has also molested a child somewhere down the line.
This just isn't true though.
>>
>>77120186
You're under the impression that all gays are pedophiles? Cite your sources.
>>
>>77120460

I'm relieved to hear that. You westeners have much work to do in your own countries.
>>
>>77119963
Nonsense.
>>
>>77104776
For now.
>>
>>77120671
Well if we need some plumbing done we'll give you a call.
>>
I have around 5 gay cousins. I don't give a fuck what 2 consenting adults do as long as they don't flaunt it like faggot parades do (I don't care about men kissing in public, but the dildos and shit is too much). I'm fine with them being married but I would rather it be called a union since its much simpler and gives less ammo to faggots to shit on Christians.
>>
>>77120729

Sorry mate you misunderstood me, I'm not a fag. Gonna give you a tip, try sweden.
>>
>>77104776
I can live with them but they're pretty annoying obnoxious, even the best of them. As soon as they start trying to encourage more people to be fags like them I go off then and most do. I dont care if you're mentally ill but don't encourage other people's mental illness to make yourself seem normal.
>>
I'm a gay dude.
I don't want to force a church to conform to my standards.
I don't mind a baker saying "no".
Gay pride parades are fucking disgusting.
This is not a one way street, gay marriage should have been state by state and not a blanket federal ruling.
FUCK HIV CHASERS
FUCK WHORES
FUCK THE OPRESSION OLYMPICS
FUCK USING THE GAY DEMOGRAPHIC TO TAKE GUNS AWAY.

I'm sorry for you guys putting up with these people, although I can't speak for all of them because my ideology about this subject is in the minority.

I just want to stay out of the public eye and live my life, I don't want to use it as a political tool.

They don't.
>>
>>77120590
>>77120686
Tell me how you became gay, faggot? I bet you were molested as a child and you enjoyed it, right? This is the case for most gay men and most gay men admit it.
>>
>>77120918
>5 gay cousins
How's this even possible.
>>
>>77120550
It is though.
>>
>>77121653
Not sure whether it was nature or nurture. No idea. All that happened was when I was around 8 I started noticing how cute other boys were, with nothing but apathy for girls. When I started watching porn around 11/12, I seemed to be looking at the guy more than the girl. Then I started to properly fully understand when I hit puberty that I really liked twinks. So I became one. I'm now 19, 20 in less than a month. Still feel the same.
>>
>>77104776

do I hate people with brain defects?

depends on the effect they have on the "normies".
>>
>>77121653
>>77122039
But no, I wasn't molested. Cite your sources.
>>
>>77121666
Shit parenting.
>>
>>77106498
>don't like gays that come onto me.

Are...are you cute? :^)
>>
>>77107612
>"moderate" gays don't agree with flamboyant fags though

It's the reason why I don't attend parades or go to gay bars or clubs.
>>
>>77109814
>Or am I still a degenerate?

You're a right-winger, so I consider you degenerate :^)
>>
>>77104776
>not all gays are faggots
>not all blacks are niggers
Haha, no. Get out. All fags are mentally ill
>>
File: 1461414006804.jpg (647 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
1461414006804.jpg
647 KB, 2184x1706
>>77104776
>I think gay people are pretty cool

I had the pleasure of knowing a gay guy for a short time. I was like you OP, I tolerated him and his gayness. Then, he and a gypsy cunt he knew convinced the freshly married husband of a good friend of mine (who was pregnant with her first child at that time) to do meth. He and the gypsy cunt then "did a threesome" (raped the guy). For the first few weeks, he actually pretended he wanted to get fucked in the ass while humping an ugly, fat, dirty - I'm not just saying that, she did not believe in hygiene - gypsy cunt. After threatening the fag and getting visits from the police who made sure we wouldn't actually carry out bloody vengeance, we pressed the raped guy to admit the truth. His wife left him and he went into a mental hospital. Never heard of him again.

Also, pic related.

Do NOT tolerate fags. They are bad people.
>>
>>77122717
Would you rather me be a lefty?
>>
>>77104776
i really dont mind them either it is just the degenerate ones that ruin it for me.the conservative and funny ones i dont mind.
>>
>>77104776
Gays should be killed.
>>
File: gay_jews.jpg (251 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
gay_jews.jpg
251 KB, 650x650
Homosexuality is promoted to undermine western values.

Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
http://news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
http://www.intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

The homosexual movement was started by pedophiles and communists:

http://americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
http://americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
http://www.americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay
>>
>>77123095
>just the degenerate ones

That includes all gays by definition
>>
>>77121402
a baker?
>>
>>77104776
I don't have anything against gay people, and anyone who agrees with the Muslim terrorist from yesterday doesn't deserve to live in the West.
>>
>>77104776
We are just jealous of their flawless solution to the women and sex problem.
>>
I don't care if people are gay, just stop flaunting it and being degenerates in public.
>>
>Militant LGBT people who storm around in stockings and suspenders wear strapons
I may not agree with what they're doing, but I'd to the death defend their right to walk around in stockings wearing strap-ons.

That's liberty for you.
>>
>>77104859
this desu. it's ironic

As a gay man myself I have no problem with gay people. The problem starts when people try to promote sexuality (not necessarily homosexuality). People like them tend to be shallow and complete degenerates and let their sexuality take up most of their personality, that's why I have a problem with the mainstream gay community (goes the same with feminists in 1st world countries)
>>
>>77123058
Nah, I'm a lefty but I'm a lit and let live type of guy. I'm even friends with conservatives :^)
>>
>>77123326
I agree with Germany here.
>>
>>77123326
That's watching too much hollywood for you
>>
>>77123326
>>77123394
Kill yourself.
>>
>>77123374
"Promoting sexuality" is a fucking meaningless buzzword.

What, in your opinon, does it entail, and how is it promoted, with what consequences?
>>
>>77104776
Too many gays that take advantage of the normalization of homosexuality. Had a guy stand next to me in a public toilet pretending he was taking ages to buck his belt while looking directly at me (pretending that it was taking me ages to do the opposite because the guy was wierding me out).

That's just a petty example but they're overall like Jehova's witnesses. They try to spread their shitty lifestyle to everyone else. Like in college we had to prepare a celebration for the graduation party and of course they put the four fags of the class in charge. Where did they plan the celebration? In a gay bar full of faggots and lesbians. Even the most liberals were pissed when we arrived there.
>>
>>77123326
Found the jew.
>>
File: i-dunno-lol.png (74 KB, 499x362) Image search: [Google]
i-dunno-lol.png
74 KB, 499x362
>>77123326
I think honor is more important than liberty. Debate me.
>>
>>77105035
I'd feel safer as a Croat in Belgrade than as a white man in London.
>>
>>77123374
Found the jew.
>>
File: TheProducers5.jpg (45 KB, 600x391) Image search: [Google]
TheProducers5.jpg
45 KB, 600x391
>>77104776
I think gays are ok as long as they know their place.I don't mind them marrying but I don't think they should adopt.I also don't like it when gay guys I know bitch about how there is more hetero representation on tv and think Im crazy for not wanting children programs talking to kids about gays.it would be nice if some of them did not loser their shit anytime someone asks who the dominant partner is.There is a difference between flamboyance and garish crudeness.
>>
>>77123379
>>
>>77123326
But wait... what about the liberty of football hooligans to beat them up?
>>
>>77123507
Maybe you're just really effeminate and you set off his gaydar :^)
>>
>>77105320
>appealing to "nature" to justify ideology
>the current year
>>
File: bait3d.jpg (525 KB, 1130x1600) Image search: [Google]
bait3d.jpg
525 KB, 1130x1600
>>77104776
>well educated, law abiding people who aren't looking for favors - just acceptance
They should be looking for cure, not acceptance. It's downright evil to accept an illness as a variant of norm. They are going so far as to scorn and ridicule people who tried to find a cure.
>>
>>77116648
That man deserves to be jailed.
>>
>>77123624
>I don't think they should adopt

So you'd rather have a child's spirit get destroyed in an orphanage than growing up in a loving, caring household?

Yeah, I know about the "all fags are pedos" meme, please spare me that.

Orphanages are hell and produce damaged children.
>>
>>77123394
>>77123326

That's why you cunts lost Europe. Good riddance nu males
>>
>>77123550
>I think honor is more important than liberty. Debate me.
It is okay that you have that opinion. It means you are not a part of Western civilization; it means you cannot partake in the processes of science, rule of law, civil government; but you may live in your own parts of the world. Somewhere in the mountains of the Ural, maybe. Perhaps you can find a tribesman or bear to fight, who will also care about honor.

>>77123651
>But wait... what about the liberty of football hooligans to beat them up?
Well, do you truly think preventing them from beating up gays is a violation of their liberty?
>>
>>77123742
>disregarding natural law

Leave and never come back here.
>>
I dont hate gays. I have some gay friends and i dont really mind their sexual preferences in any way.

Still im real edgelord in other matters.
>>
>>77123867
Kill yourself German faggot and stay away from children.
>>
I don't really care about homosexuals. Who you take to your bedroom, so long as it's a consenting adult, is fine. I will not try to interfere with them, nor am I curious to know more about them.
They definitely do not deserve to be gunned down en masse for the dictates of religion.
Islam must be destroyed.
>>
>>77123773
This is true, i've heard of a case where they sued a psychiatrist for trying to cure a homo after the homo asked him for help. I'm all for equal rights, but if i have to choose between normals and homos, i will chose the normals side.
>>
>>77123507
>Even the most liberals were pissed when we arrived there.
was it a shit bar?
>That's just a petty example but they're overall like Jehova's witnesses.
This.They will always be a minority since it would be strange for most of humanity to be gay.instead of making peace with their situation they convince themselves that secretly most people are gay and just not honest with themselves
>>
>>77123974
For every child you don't adopt, I shall adopt FIVE, just to spite you.

How does it feeeeeeeeel :^)
>>
>>77124070
It makes me think that fags should be put to death.
>>
>>77123927
Nature is a shit. Western civilization is where it's at.

We - including our gays - will win.
>>
>>77124109
>It makes me think

lmao source?
>>
>>77123901
>but you may live in your own parts of the world.

Indeed, that part is called Germany and all gays on this land WILL be imprisoned once more.
>>
>>77124147
My brain
>>
>>77123490
>"Promoting sexuality" is a fucking meaningless buzzword.

>What, in your opinon, does it entail, and how is it promoted, with what consequences?
Nobody can respond to this.
>>
>>77124157
>that part is called Germany and all gays on this land WILL be imprisoned once more.

I've seen enough gay porn to know that this is probably exactly what they want :^)
>>
Look there comes a time in life when you realize that the true solution to most of the worlds woes is to just leave each other alone. Seriously, everyone needs to just let other people live how they want to live. I dont care if two dudes want to fuck each other. Thats their business not mine.
>>
>>77124145
>Western civilization is where it's at.
Gays are opposite of civilization. It is barbarism.
>>
>>77124145
I do not intend to let you. I, as well as millions of others, will put my life on the line to put an end to your criminal insanity.
>>
File: Magnigto.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Magnigto.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>77122717
wanting to protect the german nation from you doesn't make me degenerate, mehmet
>>
>>77104776
Yes.

They're gross, annoying, and have too much influence in society. It's appauling and sad.

That said, a few gay people are okay. Exceptions. It's a sickness like depression.
>>
File: creek.jpg (31 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
creek.jpg
31 KB, 454x454
>>77117475
Do you ship Creek?
>>
>>77124240
FUCK that. People are meant to do AS THEY ARE TOLD.
>>
>>77124269
I disagree.
>>
>>77124157
You know that is not true.

We will uphold the spirit of the enlightenment. There are setbacks, there are minor losses. In the end, we will win.

>>77124242
The more civilized a society is, the more technologically advanced, the more peaceful, the more free, the more liberty it has, the more its gays will be free.
>>
File: wat.png (63 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
63 KB, 600x573
My sister is a lesbian that wants to vote for shillary and ban guns.

Her and her leftist rug munching friends are insufferable with all the bullshit drama and victim complexes

They all live in a fantasy land where, even though they don't get on well with their own friends, if you get rid of guns world peace will be achieved.
>>
File: Boot.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Boot.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>77124311
M E H M E T

C O N F I R M E D

>pic related: solution to turk problem
>>
>>77123713
That's pretty rich coming from you Hans. Also I'm a rugby player I'm not skinny or effeminate at all.
>>
File: 1410221693589.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1410221693589.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>77124070
how does it feel that muslims will be majority in germany in a few decades

how does it feel that you and every other homo will be executed in accordance with sharia law?
>>
>>77123490
Making pornography, hypersexuality etc seem like normal and healthy things when they aren't.
>>
>>77124352
>The more civilized a society is, the more technologically advanced, the more peaceful, the more free, the more liberty it has, the more its gays will be free.
A good society does not encourage or accept mental illness.
>>
>>77104776
the homosexual lifestyle is a toxic one. it has no place in a healthy society.
>>
>>77124352
The spirit of enlightenment implies that mentally ill people need to be cured, against their will if need be.

If we need to islamify Germany to achieve this, then so be it.
>>
>>77124380
I don't know why, but for some reason, literally every group, including whites and nationalists, somehow always feel the need to crank it up to 11 in America.

We have vocal groups here too, but none of them are as loud as their American counterparts.

Why does everything have to be so extreme with you guys all the time?
>>
>>77124411
I agree.>>77124419
>That's pretty rich coming from you Hans
>>
>>77123867
>child's spirit get destroyed in an orphanage
Im for reform.Im for orphanages that are good for children, kind of orphanages where you don't go "hmm maybe I should leave the kid in a bad home, yeah its bad but its not as bad as getting raped in an orphanage" ,etc. same with cops, if your system sucks you should fix it instead of giving up on the whole thing.you sound like a guy I know who said we should abolish border control because women get raped in immigration prison and they would not be in those prisons if we had no rules on immigration.
I don't think all fags are pados but what type of parents you have affects you, having a single parent affects you,having 2 gay dads affects you, having 2 shitty hetero parents affects you,etc.parants often don't do a good job so orphanages are a perfect place to showcase state raised kids
>>
>>77124419
>That's pretty rich coming from you Hans

It's "rich" because I'm German.

If it had come from you, the correct word would be "poor". Because you are from Spain.
>>
>>77124240
>Look there comes a time in life when you realize that the true solution to most of the worlds woes is to just leave each other alone. Seriously, everyone needs to just let other people live how they want to live. I dont care if two dudes want to fuck each other. Thats their business not mine.
This.

>>77124451
A good society does not accept hatred. It grants liberty, support, and acceptance.

>>77124489
>against their will if need be
The spirit of the enlightenment is the spirit of liberty.

>>77124262
>I do not intend to let you. I, as well as millions of others, will put my life on the line to put an end to your criminal insanity.
Why do you hate liberty?
>>
>>77106035
Too bad none of this actually happened you retards
>>
File: gay pride Chicago02.jpg (159 KB, 492x330) Image search: [Google]
gay pride Chicago02.jpg
159 KB, 492x330
>>77123490
Are you slow? What does this look like to you?
>>
>>77124641
>The spirit of the enlightenment is the spirit of liberty.

This is where you're wrong.

>Why do you hate liberty?

Because it makes you believe you don't need to follow. That is incorrect.
>>
>>77124482
As opposed to what? A society where being closed-minded and not accepting people that are different than you? Fuck off
>>
i dont hate fags
but the "legalization" of gay definitely led to the slippery slope of normalizing everything else too

we are an inch away from legal beastiality and pedo.

thats why was against the gay "movement"
but i dont hate fags.
>>
>>77124694
How is this promoting homosexuality?
Is it making people more likely to behave homosexually?

If it makes you have gay thoughts, that means you're gay. I don't feel like grabbing a man butt looking at like that. I'm thinking: it's two guys grinding, okay. If you're thinking: oh my god, I want the mansex now - well, we have just learned you're gay.

>>77124752
So you're pro enlightenment, and anti liberty?
>>
>>77124641
>A good society does not accept hatred.
Righteous hatred is good.

> It grants liberty, support, and acceptance.
Very overrated qualities.
>>
File: 1417029424562.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1417029424562.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>77124832
as opposed to a heterosexual one, you fat fuck.
>>
>>77123490
he means that when tv starts going "taking it up the ass is the greatest thing ever" that is when things get "problematic" same with any lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E
give them rights and let them live in the background like most people
>>
>>77124832
Believing homosexuality is normal and okay and in no way reprehensible is close-minded.

>>77124877
>So you're pro enlightenment, and anti liberty?

As any smart person would be.
>>
>>77124445
lmao arlarmist cuck hyperbole
>>77124448
How is that exclusive to homos? Why don't you consider it a general phenomenon? Do straights not watch porn? What did I miss?
>>77124610
I think ANY constellation would be much better than being raised in an orphanage. I'd rather be raised by a single parent, by two lesbos, by two gays, than having to grow up in an orphanage environment with limited emotional resources.

Orphanages really are terrible places even i they are run but good, caring people. But nothing can really replace a parent-child bond. This is why I am for gay adoption.

I also think couples who want to adopt should be thoroughly vetted and regularly inspected.
>>
Homosexuality is a mental disorder, so I don't hate them any more than I hate schizophrenics or people with bipolar disorder.

But their many of their actions and "the movement", I hate with a passion. Normalizing degeneracy, corrupting the youth, pedophilia and child abuse, spreading disease, and their tendency to be rabid leftists who agitate for open borders and every other anti-social cause is what make me hate MOST all of them.

Those types are worse than ISIS in my book, because they are rotting out our society from the inside out, and attack us for trying to save it. If the people in No-Pulse were like that(which I'm sure most of them were) then #OmarDidNothingWrong.

If you keep most of your homosexuality in the closet and don't push it into public view, and you act right and support the rest of the country, then you are alright with me. Just mentally ill.
>>
Don't hate 'em; just pity them. They never seem very happy, do they?
>>
File: 1454755361645.webm (684 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1454755361645.webm
684 KB, 480x270
>>77124548
I'm not sure, for what it's worth I've noticed that too.
>>
>>77124694
It looks like a gay pride parade.

How is it "promoting" anything? Please point out the effects it has in your opinion, and keep in mind the definition of "promoting".
>>
>>77124637
>When your joke is so bad you decide to kill it by explaining it
How old are you?
>>
>>77124909
>Very overrated qualities.
It has brought us to the moon. It has revealed to us the power of the atom. It has given you the power to destroy you.

Who are you? Anyone. Everyone who does not live up to the spirit of the enlightenment, will be overwhelmed. We have beaten Hitler, Stalin, the biggest armies to ever walk the globe. We went to space. We will win.
>>
>>77125035
>This is why I am for gay adoption.

Homosexual men are overrepresented in pedophilia. Never.

>>77125114
It's promoting gay pride.
>>
>>77123374
This too. I also dislike straight people promoting deviancy, promiscuity, and pushing sex into public view.
>>
>>77125225
>overrepresented
Can you put a number to this?
>>
>>77125225
Did it turn you gay? Has attending one caused you to lust for male penis?
>>
>>77125272
>>77125047
>>77124964
So you personally think they should be modest.

But do you think they should not be at liberty to be fabulous in public?
>>
Don´t care if someone is gay or not. Doesn´t harm anyone and not more awkward than having a fetish for fat-planet women.
>>
>>77125157
>It has brought us to the moon.
Nazi scientists, who killed gays in an industrial fashion, brought us to the moon.
>We have beaten Hitler, Stalin
Are you sure?
>>
>>77125157
>It has given you the power to destroy you.
You only destroy yourselves dumb faggot. In 100 years Germany, Germans and everything Germany ever stood for will be gone, absorbed into the coming Islamic culture of Western Europe. We will be here as always. The fundamental flaw of enlightenment culture is that they simply cannot compete with those they face when it comes to existing. Enlightenment culture is committed to wiping itself out and opening the door to its replacement.

>We have beaten Hitler, Stalin, the biggest armies to ever walk the globe.
Communism came out of the enlightenment dumb retard. It was your ideology.
>>
>>77124380
give her adversity.Take her out to the woods and loser her for few hours(make sure you have a 100% way of finding her).I find it that most people who have a victim complex have never faced any real primal adversity
>>
>>77125403
>Doesn´t harm anyone

Male rape victims.
>>
>>77124548
Honestly at this point I find that the extreme is honest and a lot more effective than the lukewarm approach
>>
>>77125417
>Nazi scientists, who killed gays in an industrial fashion, brought us to the moon.
Did Nazis go to the moon?

>Are you sure?
... wait. Do you actually think Hitler went to the moon?

>>77125421
>You only destroy yourselves dumb faggot. In 100 years Germany, Germans and everything Germany ever stood for will be gone, absorbed into the coming Islamic culture of Western Europe. We will be here as always. The fundamental flaw of enlightenment culture is that they simply cannot compete with those they face when it comes to existing. Enlightenment culture is committed to wiping itself out and opening the door to its replacement.
Let's see.

>Communism came out of the enlightenment dumb retard. It was your ideology.
It is Liberty that will prevail.

>>77125440
So you think the world would be better if gay rapists would be straight rapists instead?
>>
>>77125303
Easy. There are twice as many female child rape victims as male ones, even though there are approximately twenty times as many straight men as there are gay men.

If you want a source, I'm sure you can stop dreaming about being a disgrace to mankind for a minute and use Google.
>>
fucking idiots getting into a patriotic fervor over a based mudslime having wasted a bunch of faggots
what a mess
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.