[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abu Sayyaf 'kills Canadian Robert Hall' in Philippines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: _89443543_isnilonhapilon3.gif (214 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_89443543_isnilonhapilon3.gif
214 KB, 660x371
A Canadian held by the Islamist group Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines has been killed, media reports say.

Robert Hall was kidnapped in September along with three other hostages from Canada, the Philippines and Norway.

Mr Hall was killed on Monday after a deadline for a ransom expired, security sources told Canadian broadcaster CBC and Philippine news website Rappler.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he believed it was "likely" that Mr Hall had been killed by his captors.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36517524
>>
File: volkswagon_tough.gif (2 MB, 357x233) Image search: [Google]
volkswagon_tough.gif
2 MB, 357x233
>>77104698
>Justin Trudeau said he believed it was "likely" that Mr Hall had been killed by his captors
So Mr Hall won? Good for him
>>
>>77104974
>One plucky Canuck's fight to win against all odds.
Would be the feel good story of the week if not for the fags winning that title.
>>
File: AZ.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
AZ.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
If you kill your enemies they win - Dude weed
>>
>>77105197
>Would be the feel good story of the week
>>77105437
Looks like Halls was a white guy from Calgary, if he had escaped Trudeau probably would have said he was playing right into the kidnappers hands, then have him charged with a hate crime.
>>
that's what you get for travelling to shitholes my man
>>
Congrats on the victory Canada
>>
>>77104698
How the fuck did they kidnap people from Canada and Norway?
Didn't the border people pay attention?
>>
If you pay ransoms, the terrorists win
>>
>>77104698
Another Canadian winner.
>>
>>77106213
Christ that gif actually kind of pissed me off.
>>
File: iraq-natl-soccer-team.gif (2 MB, 220x140) Image search: [Google]
iraq-natl-soccer-team.gif
2 MB, 220x140
>>77104698
Mr. Hall had won the canadian game.
allahu akbar!
>>
>>77106342
sorry man, hotpockets faggot already deleted it before i can.
>>
>>77104698
They probably got tired of him shitposting on their jihad network
>>
>>77105995
>How the fuck did they kidnap people from Canada and Norway?
Step 1: kidnap oil/mineral prospectors that are from countries that frown upon hiring armed guards because of reasons
Step 2: allah snackbar
Step 2: kill them
Step 4: profit
Step 5:Canada wins
>>
I'd like to know what weedman actually did to try and save these people.

I might do a freedom of information request to foreign affairs.
>>
File: fort_mac_firestarter.jpg (412 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fort_mac_firestarter.jpg
412 KB, 1920x1080
>>77106830
>I might do a freedom of information request to foreign affairs
That sounds racist, we all know he dindu nuffin. The Sun/Rebel Media probably already has it covered though, their pretty FOIA happy with shit like this.
>>
>>77107236
>their
they're* fuck
>>
File: 1463585613803.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1463585613803.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>77105437
>Having a Frenchman as PM....

That's not how you win wars....but then again, Canada doesn't even know those feels...
>>
>>77108452
Trudeau isn't french. Harper's french is better then Trudeau's french desu.
>>
>>77105667
I mean this probably wouldn't happen to you in a Christian shit hole like south America. You might get mugged but that'd be about it.
>>
>>77104698
well sounds like those terrorist made a few mistakes.
1.) clearly they arent really muslim because they are being violent

2.) they made the classic tatical mistake of killing their enemy so obviosuly in this case Robert Hall won, duh.

that what they get for messing with a leaf.
>>
>>77108546
>leaf didn't get the joke..

doesn't surprise me...
>>
>>77108622
>I mean this probably wouldn't happen to you in a Christian shit hole like south America
Before you make travel plans I'd check up on that burgerbro.
https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/the-7-countries-where-you-re-most-likely-to-get-kidnapped-for-ransom
4/7 are in south america
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.