[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO by this comment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 19
File: Captură.png (556 KB, 986x625) Image search: [Google]
Captură.png
556 KB, 986x625
/pol/ BTFO by this comment
>>
>>77102975
WILL
>>
>>77103049
will what m8?
>>
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
I have been hearing so much shit from Canadians about this and I don't even have facebook
"America needs to have gun laws more like we have here in Canada"
get mad as fuck when I tell them "we don't have any niggers in Canada, if you take out the niggers the US has the same violent crime rate as anywhere in europe"
>>
>>77102975
SHALL
>>
He was a security guard on a port, meaning he got a TWIC card, meaning he was background checked by the Department of Homeland security (fingerprinted and interviewed too). This is not an issue of guns, they say he had a "device" strapped to him, even without a gun he could have killed people with an explosive. Even with gun control he got the guns legally.
>>
>>77103174
Thanks for fighting the good fight based animal fucker.
>>
File: muslim terrorism apologists.png (276 KB, 743x1152) Image search: [Google]
muslim terrorism apologists.png
276 KB, 743x1152
>>77102975
White person does mass shooting = all whites are responsible because their racism created this violence.

Muslim does mass shooting = he was mentally ill and it's not his fault.

Presumably the lesson of 9/11 is that we need more boxcutter control.
>>
>>77103277
fuck you faggot I didn't draft our supreme court I'm just stuck in this frozen shithole because most other places are way too warm and scandies are faggots too and there's no way in hell I'm moving to that totalitarian shithole russia
might move to alaska if u guys elect trump
>>
>>77103174
but mass shooters usually are not niggers
>>
>>77103262
Tell that to the faggots who liked this shitty page. Is the average american thinking the same as the ones from "Occupy democrats" page? I swear I couldn't handle reading the comments. My eyes hurt
>>
File: 1465751847675.jpg (115 KB, 827x492) Image search: [Google]
1465751847675.jpg
115 KB, 827x492
>>77102975
Omar Mateen was a Muslim and... a registered Democrat. Over 95% of blacks who are registered to vote are registered Democrats. Blacks are also both the largest group of people who commit crimes with guns as well as the largest group of people murdered by guns. Why are Democrats so angry, so intolerant, so full of hate, and such obvious lying hypocrites?

Gays Must Die Says Imam Speaker At Orlando Mosque.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Islam teaches death to homosexuals, non-muslims and those who blaspheme Mohammed.
>>
>>77102975
>MUH LBRUIGTHQUIVWXYZ
>MUH ISLAMICAL
>NOT ONE MENTION FROM ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS ABOUT THE FACT THE FBI INVESTIGATED HIM TWICE NIGGA
>CIA DINDU NUFFIN DEY BE GOOD BOYZ
>WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM BLACK BUDGET PROGAMS
>>
File: asdflkj;.jpg (91 KB, 849x631) Image search: [Google]
asdflkj;.jpg
91 KB, 849x631
>>77102975
>LGBT wont blame Islam
>Blames Christianity
>>
>>77102975
>no questions asked.
I'm sure this part is false.

>LGBT community will not blame Islam
I wouldn't blame Islam per se either. I'd blame the prevalence of the wahhabist (and the even more extreme) movements within Islam. Plenty of non-wahhabist muslims are alright.

Sadly, a huge number of muslims do not fall into this category.
>>
>>77103325
>White person does mass shooting = all whites are responsible because their racism created this violence.
when did this happen, ever?
>>
>>77102975
God, this fucking muslim cuck's family would be hanged by real muslims. I sometimes feel bad for muslims, who have to bear this sissified "moderate" Islam. Just deport them to their homeland and let them see what their religion is really about.
>>
here in virginia we're more concerned with keeping people from voting than we are with keeping them from buying assault rifles
>>
>>77103621
And people wonder why I hate everyone.
>>
File: Commies kek.png (150 KB, 493x448) Image search: [Google]
Commies kek.png
150 KB, 493x448
I gotta stop wasting my time arguing with these fuckheads on facebook.
>>
>>77103959
Are you, by any chance, a masochist?
>>
File: 43425.jpg (9 KB, 276x330) Image search: [Google]
43425.jpg
9 KB, 276x330
>>77103847
>by real muslims
jees kraut
>>
>>77103412
when mass shootings are any shooting that involves 3 people getting shot, yes they are you stupid mick
>>
File: 1465213388906.png (42 KB, 318x470) Image search: [Google]
1465213388906.png
42 KB, 318x470
>if you blame them, they win
>>
>>77103959
Just let them drown in their own ignorance my shitposting fellow. Lately I realized that there's no point trying to redpill other people.
>>
>>77103959
Read the account name retard
>>
>>77102975
>wont blame islam
>we arent foolish
You are. Honestly I dont care if fags want to suck muslim dick, it will end up worse for them than me. I rarey drink, dont take drugs and am not gay. I would be lower on the hitlist.

>>77103784
Guy with confederate flag shooting up a black church.
>>
>>77102975

>abloboohoo it's guns

Well dipshits, I guess the gays they threw off rooftops were due to Islam then?

Or are we going to ban tall buildings?

It's so fucking delusional. They could be watching their friends get their heads cut off by someone screaming ALLAHU AKBAR and they'd be busy finding out a reason why white men are to blame.
>>
He had an automatic weapon. Automatic weapons made post 1960(?) are illegal.
>>
>>77102975
ISIS doesn't kill people. Guns kill people.
>>
File: white devil2.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
white devil2.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
>>77103784
Every time a white person does a shooting. In fact, it happens every time a non-white does a shooting.

Remember when the chink Jew Elliot Rodgers suddenly became a white racist?
Remember when Cho was white for 12 hours after the VTech shooting?
Or maybe you remember how yesterday for 2 hours after the shooting began, the liberal media claimed it was a white man affiliated with Westboro Baptist who shouted "God hates fags!" while he fired?
>>
>>77104072

Its a marxist page burger, they just re do all the memes here but with a communist edge.
>>
>>77104081
>Guy with confederate flag shooting up a black church.
and I bet a white guy in Iceland felt the repercussions of that event. Hell, I doubt that a guy in Cali took any crap cause of it, whereas when a paki retard from florida kills 50 innocent people, somehow a turkish family in germany must be ashamed because of it.
>>
>>77102975
Holy shit I don't think ANYTHING gets me more furious than LGBT people defending Islam. Like if that isn't cognitive fucking dissonance there, then nothing is.
>>
>>77103784
http://www.salon.com/2015/06/18/charleston_church_massacre_the_violence_white_america_must_answer_for/
>>
>>77102975
>military-grade assault rifle
They have no idea
>>
>>77104043
Yeah, I know real Islam by traveling to these place, not the trendy minority gangsta rap Islam.
>>
>>77104387
You dont choose yor race, you choose your ideology, and islam is a backwards one. This is nothing more than islams true face.
>>
>>77104539
you know shit you idiot. you're just filled with hate and think you have the right to decide what is REAL islam, and what isn't.
>>
>>77104420
fucking seriously. whether all muslims are terrorist or not, at least they should know and acknowledge that all schools or sects of Islam strictly forbid homosexuality and it is reviled by the WHOLE of Islam. How fucking naive...
>>
File: 1465633585810.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1465633585810.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
>>77102975
France has gun control
As you can see, it made it impossible for those terrorists to shoot up a stadium.
Great idea, guys. Trust me. It'll totally work.
>>
>>77104613
islam is a religion you bastard, I don't see anyone calling any other religion a "ideology". And most of us were born in it swell as you were born into christianity. And why would we give it up cause of some monster from across the globe.
>>
>>77104697
And you have the privilege to live your islam light version because there are croats and serbs who are keeping you in check.
>>
>>77104046
IS that what happened at sandy hook?
>>
File: 1448912768799.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448912768799.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>>77102975
>My mother's Islam motivated her to unconditionally love and support me as her gay son

>"...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"

>"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

>"If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone"

His mother should find a different religion. Fucking pair of idiots. They fucking pick and choose what parts to believe and then come to you to act like they're affiliated with it.
>>
>>77104958
Pretty much nobody knows what happens at Sandy Hook, because the whole thing reeked of coverup, conflicting and incorrect information and they destroyed the building
>>
>>77104923
>because there are croats and serbs
I see you know a lot.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x327
>>77102975

Dumb Mudslime fag thinks it was Islam that made his mother accept him, when it was really just that he had a nice loving mother able to ignore the will of her death cult religion to reject him.

The religion of peace literally wants gays to die. It says as much.

I don't know if he genuinely believes that it was his mother's religion which compelled her to accept him, rather than her love as a mother, or if he's just trying to absolve Islam of any culpability for the crimes done in its name again.

But either way, all the virtue signalling cretins on the left clearly lap guff like that up, and it allows them to dodge reflecting on this issue in any real honest depth. He would probably do the world, and his community, a lot of good if he just stopped propagating the apologism and/or just killed himself.

Anyone who bats for the same team who hasn't swallowed the red pill on the religion of peace after this is beyond hope and deserves everything that inevitably comes their way.

See the same in Europe, makes me feel sorry for based fags like Milo. Let down by his own.
>>
>>77104238
84 I think
>>
>>77105183
Exactly my thoughts
>>
Lads I'm reading through the comments right now, and fuck me if this isn't a You Rage You Lose.
>>
>>77105561
i know that feel bro. see >>77103425
>>
>>77105096
Like all religious people.
>>
>>77105148
You're like 50% muslim right? In the north catholic Croatia, in the east and south mostly orthodox Serbia and Monteniggers. Your Islam had to adapt and is a perversion of the true form, nothing against it, but don't pretend you have anything in common with the Saudi monopoly.
>>
>>77104860
All ideology is religious, all religion is ideological
>>
>>77103049
Its "SHALL" dumbass
>>
>>77105677
Yeah, well Christians aren't beheading women in the street for fucking adultery are they?
All that happens is Westboro Baptist Church holds a couple of signs at you. In 10 middle eastern countries, it's legal to kill gay people.
So tell me which one is better.
>>
>>77105707

I don't think you realise how deeply infested Islamists, and their ideology, actually are in Bosnia.

It's a problem borne out of jihadi Arabs traveling there to fight in a 'holy war' against the Serbs when they were trying to remove kebab in the nineties.

And their sand people legacy lives on to this day, google it.
>>
>>77103621
What the hell happened to the aclu? They used to be based regarding free speech and such
>>
>>77104238
its also illegal to carry firearms into a club.

pretty sure, last i checked anyway, that murder was also illegal.
>>
>>77105707
I'm not saying that we have alot with the more arabic islam, but serbs and corats didn't keep us in check, not in any way. You also forget that most of the balkans were under an islamic empire for almost 500 years. And yet, none of their churches were burned, they could've practice their religion freely. Of course, there were some benefits if you were a muslim, but compared to rest of europes standards, they had it pretty good.

and I'm also not saying that islam is ideal and that it has no serious problems, but it is a religion like any other, nothing better, nothing worse.
>>
>>77104446

salon.com is trash.

It's like pointing to Glenn Beck to make a point about how retarded republicans are - it's a worthless statement.
>>
>>77105183
The fags who deserve to live will live. What I mean is while these people spout naive bullshit, some other gay guy is lifting and /k/ as fuck, not dumb enough to keep his head in the sand.
>>
File: 8bfu9OM.jpg (669 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
8bfu9OM.jpg
669 KB, 2184x1706
>>77102975
>>
>>77106374

That's not true though, they're all fucked by virtue of being gay, whatever they do.

So the regressive fags holding up rapefugee welcome signs and shilling for multiculturalism, for example, are actively putting the based fags at risk too.

The only solution is more red pills.
>>
>>77106329

>it's the same as all other religions, nothing better or worse
>memeing this hard

It's the most violent and destructive religion on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_July–December_2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January–June_2016

99% of the world's terrorist attacks and deaths come from Islamic groups - i.e Muslims.

>no different to any other religion

Lel. Okay senpai.
>>
>>77106790
Based fags, like based people will form their own communities when everything gets bad enough. Libtards wont be welcome and hated by both sides. It will be fine.
>>
>>77106329
Yeah, the Ottomans were too busy with waging wars, so their islamisation was kinda half assed.

The problem isn't so much the individual muslim but foreign, middle eastern influence on western muslims. Our Salafi Imams in Germany are financed by Saudis, bosnian and chechen Muhjahideen were foreigners, this shit is global and centralized and all the moderates seem like useful idiots, sleeper agents or silent symphatizers. That's my main message, that in the end the "extremists" wield the power and have the last word and you'll watch and submit.
>>
File: History_of_violenc_3586810k.jpg (53 KB, 858x535) Image search: [Google]
History_of_violenc_3586810k.jpg
53 KB, 858x535
>>77107292
okay boy
and you're the one to speak. your country did the most harm to this planet, you colonizing imperial scum.
>>
>>77102975
>"The LGBT community will NOT blame Islam for the disgusting actions of a murderer."

Even though he called 911, claimed the attack in the name of ISIS and has been reported as shouting Allahu Akbar, exactly how dense are you, lets look deeper into the rest of your comment.

>"Murders will always find justification. His Islam may have motivated him to kill, but my Mother's Islam motivated her to unconditionally love and support me as her gay son, just like the rest of my Muslim family."

Ok, how about you go and spread this peace and tolerance in, lets say Iran and Sudan, go and be spread your tolerance there and see what the consequence is for you and your family shall we, or is living in backwards, regressive shitholes to hard for you and your family?

>"Gay people aren't foolish enough to fall into the same divisive mentality of fear mongering, generalizing and bigotry that kept us oppressed for decades."

Only because white males (Both straight and gay) fought for you to have these freedoms, how quickly you have forgotten the leash when you have had unfettered freedom, one would think you would be more wary but instead you bite the hand that feeds you, then again, you are muslim and we are kafir right, so lying to us is acceptable.

I seriously hope Trump gets in and deports all these Muslim fags back to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and other Muslim nations where the penalty for homosexuality is death and those who support them can be see first hand what true oppression is. Just remember, even though your version of being a muslim is peaceful not everyones is you fucking gigantic faggot.
>>
>>77107304
I hope this extremism cools down eventually. My theory is that the middle east and that region was constantly raped and pillaged by mostly outsiders interests and those people down there now know only of violence. They have been systematically ruined mostly because of oil for a good while now.
It's like the black community in the US. You can't erase centuries of slavery in a day, they act like animals cause they were treated like that for such a long time. I just hope that we all together move forward to peace and non violence if nothing else.
>>
>>77108307
So Muslims murdering today are less relevant than Viking raids?
Could this sort of reasoning have anything to do with persistant Muslim backwardness?
>>
>>77108307

>Whataboutism

Well done Ahmed, well played.

You belong to a death cult.
>>
>>77108754
>So Muslims murdering today are less relevant than Viking raids?
when did I say that?
>>77108862
go hang yourself you inbred islander
>>
>>77102975
>was investigated by the FBI twice for his links to terrorist suspects.
No we need a government reform.
>>
>>77108644
>My theory is that the middle east and that region was constantly raped and pillaged by mostly outsiders interests and those people down there now know only of violence. They have been systematically ruined mostly because of oil for a good while now.

Yep. Fairly typical Islamist victim narrative.

Nothing is your responsibility. Your shit doesn't stink, everything you've ever done wrong or will do wrong is a result of something someone else may or may not have done.

Good job mate, well meme'd.
>>
>>77102975
What about the Boston bombers?

They killed several people and injured dozens using a fucking crock pot.

What about 9/11? Should we ban airplanes?
>>
>>77109207
fourth amendment
>>
>>77109208
well are you anglos to be blamed for something?
when did you accept your faults in history?
and no, they're not playing the victims, they're retaliating from constantly being ones. and that's what hurts you the most.

just stop already with your one sided thinking.
>>
>>77109735

Is all you have whataboutisms, seriously?

We've accepted wrongs done in our past, it's one of the reasons we have a good chunk of immigration from shitholes like Pakistan.

And how do those Muslims being granted first world opportunities repay us?

They isolate themselves into parallel shithole communities, rape our daughters, and shill for Islamist causes.

Now, if you don't mind, can you reflect on the religion you inherent at birth and why it isn't very pleasant, please? Thanks.
>>
>>77110270

You inherited*
>>
>>77102975
Wasn't he also a security guard? Was that gun bought for his job or personal use?
>>
>>77108644
Yes just look at the shining beacon of hope and enlightenment that is modern Africa. God damn those Jewish slavers who bought slaves and shipped them to the US, dooming their ancestors to live in the greatest country on Earth that constantly coddles the melanin-enriched.
>>
>>77110270
>ow, if you don't mind, can you reflect on the religion you inherent at birth and why it isn't very pleasant, please? Thanks.
It's not very pleasant cause it, in many ways, diminishes the freedom rights of women, gays and atheists. Just like the other 2 abrahamic religions do.

and if that's your statement about accepting mistakes your country has made, you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: babby.png (39 KB, 130x155) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
39 KB, 130x155
>>77102975
>Mom taught me about islam
>Gays r coo
>Dis the rite way
>Now im in hell burning my baklava off in heck

Can't just change the whole word of god as such pleases you
>>
File: mohammed model citizen.jpg (61 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
mohammed model citizen.jpg
61 KB, 718x960
>>77109735
Muslims have been at war with the West and each other since their beginnings. There has never been a time of peace in the Middle East since Muhammed first started warmongering. Blame everyone else but never look in the mirror.
>>
>>77108644
Saudi Arabia is filthy rich and was never oppressed and raped by the west. They're basically the Sunni Vatican and the sugar daddy for global wahhabism. You even have to mandatory visit their main attraction in Mecca to fulfill your Hajj, so it won't cool down anytime soon. It'll only get worse because our third generation muslim immigrants are already more radical than their grandfathers.
>>
>>77106313
dont you guys have sharia law yet? fucking bunch of racists!!
>>
>>77102975
>Jesse Jacobs
>Muslim
>Not a Jew

Sure thing.
>>
>>77110980

Mate, literally the only reason you're Muslim is because your ancestor's land was conquered by the Turks, they occupied it, and raped your women.

You think the Turks are apologising for that? For the fucked up things they did when they had the Ottoman Empire?

Are they fuck.

It's only the West that hold their hands up and say sorry for the fucked up shit we did when we had empires, no one else. And it's why we're so pussyfied.

And people like you know this, and try and guilt trip us into silence about backwards shit other people do in the present.

Doesn't wash. Water off a duck's back.

This Anglo ain't no cuck.

Next time you meet a Turk try and get him to apologise for his ancestors conquering your land and raping your great great grandmother. See how far you get.
>>
>>77103412
They very much are. What do you think a drive by is?
>>
>>77110893
>dooming their ancestors to live in the greatest country on Earth
yeah, but that country was never really meant to be for them, they were brought there to be slaves, talking tools. And only cause of extreme and exhausting fighting for their rights, they have the equal rights, at least on paper. You seem to forget that not 100 years ago, those "lucky" black people had almost no rights compared to white people. You fags didn't even let them ride the bus with you, and now you're talking to me about your generosity and civility.

fuck off
>>77111068
there wasn't piece in europe ever since (and before) christianity came to the continent. who is to blame for that you retarded fuck?
>>
(((Jesse Jacobs)))
>>
>>77111473
so now you are lowering your standards to a fucking turk?
I understand it is childish to blame and seek some kind of forgiveness to what big empires did to their subjects. It is equally childish to blame a whole mass religion and its whole history because of crimes and evil some individuals do in it's name.
>>
>>77111903
>there isn't peace in Europe right now
nigger tier logic. I hope Serbs wise up and rape your family again
>>
>>77111473
>Mate, literally the only reason you're Muslim is because your ancestor's land was conquered by the Turks, they occupied it, and raped your women.

I can use this train of thought on literally any of your beliefs
>You're Christians because of culture/upbringing/history
>You're athetist because of culture/upbringing/history
You may not be a cuck, but you are stupid.
>>
>>77112627
>what is Ukraine
nice one burger
>>
>>77111903
>they act like animals cause they were treated like that for such a long time
The whole reason I brought up Africa is to show that niggers and nigger problems are not the result of slavery. Africa is and always has been a shithole because of the people there, i.e. niggers. They act like animals and blacks in the US, despite having a far greater quality of life and opportunities available to them, act like animals.
>>
>>77112320

>so now you are lowering your standards to a fucking turk?

No, I'm saying that we've acknowledged the wrongs we've done, but we won't allow people to try and guilt trip us about them in the present. What's done is done, we've paid our dues and we've moved on, we expect others to do so as well, if they choose not to, that's their problem.

That's quite distinct from the roach approach, they're genocide denying supremacists.

Our empire actually brought positives to many people as well you know, for balance. But enough of this discussion.

>It is equally childish to blame a whole mass religion and its whole history because of crimes and evil some individuals do in it's name.

Strawman.

Read the arguments presented again.

People are reflecting on the culpability of Islam in the violence. It's influence on the people who adhere to its belief system - i.e Muslims.

If you really want to think about this topic, watch this:

http://youtu.be/WVl3BJoEoAU
>>
>>77112790
One part of one country. Whereas the middle East has been in a state of perpetual war for centuries. When they aren't fighting other countries they are fighting other tribes and having civil wars and muslim on muslim action.
>>
>>77113035
there was no large scale conflict in the whole continent of Africa(minus the north arabic part) before the white people came there. and it's a fucking big continent.
>>
>>77113274
there was no large scale civilization either, just tribes running about. Zulu nation is barely more than a peace treaty between vaguely related factions. Small scale conflicts were constant and brutal. Where do you think the slaves that were sold to Jews and sent to America came from? Volunteers?
>>
>>77112663

No, you're stupid. Don't project with me bogan shitposter.

You've extrapolated the point to make flawed examples. But you seem to vaguely get it.

The point was that there shouldn't be a sense of deep attachment to birth lotteries, like the religion you inherit - especially if it was a result of your people being conquered.

You can abandon your religion.

Most people don't inherit atheism, they come to the conclusion that it's the logical choice and ditch the religion they were indoctrinated into at birth, as I did.

Get yourself a clue and then come back and try again.
>>
>>77113134
>It's influence on the people who adhere to its belief system - i.e Muslims.
Just like the Christians until the damage control that is the New Testament had to be created to make people like it more.

Except not really because good christians still existed even in the Old Testament days.

>if you really wanna know more about this topic, watch this jew
https://www.samharris.org/podcast/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel
>>
File: 590.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
590.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
>many islamic countries punish homosexuality with execution
>"this shooting was in no way related to Islam"

Right. Why do people refuse to at least acknowledge that there MAY be a connection?
>>
File: 1456538184539.jpg (183 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
1456538184539.jpg
183 KB, 656x425
>>77102975
basically the gommie argument:
>muh soviet wasnt gomunism
>gomunism was never tried
>my gomunism is real, my gomunism is good

you damn gypsy.
>>
>>77113262
>Whereas the middle East has been in a state of perpetual war for centuries
thats just not true man, have you seen their ancient cities? Damascus, Baghdad, Amman etc. there clearly must have been peace for a long time for them to have been able to build them.
>>77113134
sorry, I just can't take Sam Harris seriously. No one in their right mind agrees with what he's saying.
And also, there are countless of examples where islam showed that it is and can be tolerant to others. You had religious freedom in the Ottoman empire, none of the churches were burned or destroyed. Sure you had some benefits if you were muslim, but compared to the standards of europe at that time, where they fucking burnt "witches", I would say it was okay.
Al Andalus was a very prospers and peaceful islamic state that also had respect to other abrahamic religions.
Jerusalem was governed by muslims for most of its history, there are many churches and synagogues there standing, as well as many christians and jews.
in egypt and in many parts of middle east you have the Kopt christians sects, the oldest christians in the world.
>>
>>77114386
>You had religious freedom in the Ottoman empire

No. it was periods of limited religious freedom. Don't try to change history.
>>
>>77113766

>believing the change from the violent Old Testament to the hippy New Testament brought about no changes to the behaviour of the people who practised the faith

>being this retarded
>>
>>77102975
>don't let this horrible act bring you to fear!
>except guns. You should be TERRIFIED OF GUNS
>>
>>77103049
FPBP :^DDDDDD
>>
>>77114726
>>believing the change from the violent Old Testament to the hippy New Testament brought about no changes to the behaviour of the people who practised the faith

With that terrible a reading comprehension, you're either stupid or dyslexic.
>>
>>77102975
Left is going full damage control here, it's hilarious. It's even in their fucking book that all Muslims must subjugate the Kaffir.

We label the white shooters as mentally ill not because we are defending our own race but for the fact that if you give them a mental evaluation, you will see that they indeed have mental problems. Compare that to an entire religion that wants everyone not of their theocratic views stamped out.
>>
>>77104238
>>77105231

And you CAN own an automatic weapon. As long as it was registered before then. And are willing to shell out the tens of thousands of dollars for it.
>>
>>77114631
so how did you succeed in keeping your religion then?
>>
>>77114386

On the contrary mate, everyone who's rational and intelligent, and isn't a highly cucked lefty or a devout religious person, takes him seriously and respects his work.

Everything you've touched upon he talks about in that debate.

Try to see through the guff, and just listen to what he has to say. Try to separate the emotive reactions you might have to some of the things he says out of offence, and actually try at look at it from an objective standpoint, try to only evaluate his arguments on a logical level.

You'll be better for it.
>>
>>77114631
so how did you succeed in keeping your religion then? If you were invaded by the catholic states at that time, you orthodox would be probably burned at the stake
>>
>>77103876
>here in virginia we're more concerned with letting men use restrooms with little girls than we are with keeping them from buying assault rifles

there, FTFY you retarded Vuhjinyun faggot
>>
>>77114942

Your arguments are stupid and have no substance.

That was the rationale to your previous comment extrapolated.

Try you understand the point I was making you autist, religious doctrine can have an influence on behaviour.

You were attempting to dismiss that, because you're a bogan dunce. Try again.
>>
>>77102975
Not an argument
>>
>>77115350
I believe that Noam Chomsky is a more relevant science figure than Sam. I've watched Sam's videos before, and he has some valid points, islam is more open and vulnerable to be interpreted in a violent way, but Sam just seems to be a vile dude with no good intentions at all.
>>
>>77115370
>so how did you succeed in keeping your religion then? If you were invaded by the catholic states at that time,

through that limited freedom, overtaxing, and active resistance. There were areas/communities that ottomans never set their foot on in Greece. I'm not even religious.

The bosnian and albanian muslims are product of this limited freedom, because thats where the limits ended, so they forced Islam in the balkans while settling ottoman populations there. You've heard of the mamelukes and janisaries? They too were product of this limited freedom. They usually took little boys from their families if they couldn't pay the tax of this religious freedom so they can make them into religious fanatics. Never mind the killings and persecutions.
>>
>>77102975
He should try saying that in a Muslim country and see what happens
>>
>>77103412
Yeah they are. Chicago has a mass shooting at least once a week. If three or more people are killed or wounded in one incident, it's called a mass shooting.
>>
File: 1426780904046.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1426780904046.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>77116201
I already know the answer

>B-b-but they're not REAL muslims.
>>
>>77116124

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree re Sam Harris mate, I don't think it's fair to say that about his character, at all. That's the way his critics like to present him, and it isn't true.

I've listened to him many times, often makes an appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast too.

I think he's an honest man, motivated by making the religious see reason. He just doesn't buy into some of the hard left politics people like Chomsky do.

Chomsky talks a lot of sense in many areas, but I think he's well wide of the mark in respect of Islam in particular. He takes the placating/all the West's fault train of thought.

He's ultimately a regressive with a guilty conscience at heart. Can always reflect negatively on the West, pains him to do it about anyone else: especially Islam, the ME, and Muslims
>>
>>77116141
I agree with you, limited freedom is a good term.
But limited freedom is still way better than no freedom you had during that time in most of europe. I agree, fuck the turks, they have occupied our lands and enslaved us, no pity for them whatsoever. But somehow I think if it wasn't the turks someone else would occupy us, and he may have been worse and more oppressing.
>>
>>77117079
Well, catholics were indeed savages, seeing what they did to slavic people(trying to establish latin and getting btfo) but then they did get latin into the alphabet of many slavic nations.

But I think that the catholics wouldn't be as cruel to other christians, there would be raiding at first, as we've seen in Constantinople, but things would calm down at the religious sector, at least, relatively fast. Things wouldn't be easy though, there would still be unrest. My point is, it would probably be better, but there is no way of knowing, so talking about this is actually futile and serves no purpose.
>>
>>77113766
>Except not really because good Christians still existed even in the Old Testament days.
>Christians existed at least 400 years before Jesus' birth.
>Christians existed during the time of Moses which was nearly 1,700 years before Jesus' birth

Do you mean the Jews that were looking for a Messianic figure? That's not exactly Christianity, anon. The people that were desperate for a Messianic savior over 400 years before Jesus' birth didn't exactly have access to Jesus' message or teachings. Those "good christians" weren't Christians, they were Jews looking for a wealthy and charismatic leader to guide them to salvation. Also, the new testament wasn't created, it was recorded. Unless you think scripture is colorful fiction and the events described never happened, congrats! You're half correct. A lot of the old testament isn't supposed to be interpreted as historical fact, for example Adam and Eve. However, the new testament is supposed to be a first hand account of Jesus' life. The new testament isn't an extension of the Hebrew Judaism of the old testament. The old testament scriptures are included in Christian scripture because the old testament was the scripture of the early Church and the old testament is necessary to help understand the Christian faith. The old testament answers questions like, "Why do I need salvation?" and, "What exactly is sin and what is considered sinful?". There are also a ton of overlapping quotes and similar teachings in both of the testaments as well.
>>
File: gsi2-chp3-6.png (25 KB, 292x794) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-chp3-6.png
25 KB, 292x794
>>77102975
>His Islam
>My Islam
>>
>>77117956
Yeah, you can bet your ass that these people went to Ghana and Djibouti to ask these questions. They probably didn't even go to bosnia or kosovo, these polls are a joke.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.