[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norwegian Government takes daughter from Norwegian dad &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: _89212992_yngeanderik.jpg (10 KB, 304x208) Image search: [Google]
_89212992_yngeanderik.jpg
10 KB, 304x208
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36026458
Thoughts?
>>
Europe is falling apart.
>>
>>77101782

They should deport all chinks and their lovers.
>>
Western Europe is retard tier with "Child protection laws".

There have been several cases in GB/Eire where Baltic parents get fined and warned for letting their 7-10 year olds go to school themselves and/or stay at home alone.
>>
>>77101782
Sounds racist desu senpai
>>
Why do people not pull out their guns when shit like this happens? Why would you let the commies collectivize your kids?
>>
>>77102539

Isn't it kind of fair if the kids live relatively far from the school. I don't know about there but here we have a population of dogs without owners that can attack kids. Not to mention all the muslim rapists.
>>
>>77101782
Everytime I hear news out of Norway-which doesn't happen much- they're taking sombody's kid away.
Any Norwegian that wants to elaborate and explain?
>>
>>77101782
>caring about race traitors and their children

Ideally they all get stuffed down the shredder.
>>
>>77101782
They should hand her over to some poor refugee children so she has some playmates. What a poor, traumatized girl, raised by a white man!
>>
>>77102539
It's only going to get worse.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/665209/SNP-state-guardians-Nicola-Sturgeon-Ruth-Davidson-Simon-Calvert-No-To-Named-Person

Keep in mind this only applies to Scotland, not the UK as a whole.
>>
I like ours.
I have cyclical depression so there are months where I just don't have the energy to clean the house.

They give us free cleaning service and babysit for us until I get better.
>>
>>77102741
You are not exactly representative of Western Europe, Puerto-bro.
We have no wild dogs, wolves or rapid donkeys. Realistically muslim rapists have never been a problem outside of the large ghettos. Not sure how that will change now that they are moving them to the country districts instead
>>
File: bodnariu.jpg (151 KB, 638x410) Image search: [Google]
bodnariu.jpg
151 KB, 638x410
>>77101782

This isn't something new

Barnevernet (Norway's child protection service) has been doing this for years to Eastern Europeans like Czechs, Romanians etc.

But when it comes to muslims and shitskins they don't lift a finger

Like a few month ago they took 3 children from a Romanian couple because of violence, when asked to prove their claims they couldn't so they completely changed the narrative, saying they took them due to "RELIGIOUS INDOCTRINATION", You can't make this shit up

Pic related of the "violent" family

Due to pressure from the Romanian state they were forced to give the children back, The sad part about this is that some Romanians though what Barneverent did was justified because "They're Norwegians they know what they are doing!!"
>>
>>77101782
Good

These relationships psychologically fuck up the children. They grow up knowing full well that their dad is a beta who could not get a white woman and so he "settled" for "some chink". They grow up knowing full well their mom is a self-hating slut who loathes Asian men (and probably thinks they have small penises) and wanted blue eyed children or some shit. The child won't be accepted as white or asian (unless in the rare occasion they look white passing). The majority have chinky eyes/features, and their dumb whore mom will barrage them with verbal abuse because of it. The beta white male will probably end up being controlled by this same harpy and hence will not intervene as the child's mind is poisoned with a cocktail of ethnomaschism and inferiority complexes.

This is seriously the absolute WORST interracial pairing of them all. BM/WM comes nowhere close to this shit. This is why they all end up mentally ill (especially if they have a son, lord help them)
>>
>>77102744
Barnevernet has massive support here.

These are foreigners who don't accept our laws and lie through their teeth about what they have done. We do not want a cucked Barnevernet who silently accept shit like Rotherham here.

Fuck off BBC.
>>
>>77103025
Hahahahaha
>>
>>77102741
It is the simple fact that from Eastern European perspective, we live in a shithole, yet never had problems letting kids go to school on their own, even use public transport. Mind you our country also has a 25% Soviet minority with whom we have tensions, especially kids.
Western Europe was seen as a paradise, a better place.
When people went there they expected clean and safe streets.
What they got was a nanny state full of third world criminals.

We expected that EE would slowly improve but never catch WE.
In reality EE has become somehow a safer place to be while WE has degraded.

It is absolute lunacy what is going on in Europe.
>>
>>77103092

Well more dogs here are bro-tier anyway. But trust me, one day you will fear sending your kids, if you eurocucks have one anyway, alone to school.
>>
>>77101782
There's nothing there about the mom being Chinese.

This doesn't even look Chinese.

Have you ever even seen a Chinese?
>>
>>77103324
you're just jealous that i get a mom form of autism bux
>>
>>77103283
They are notoriously bad in my part of the country. So is pretty much any government service. Also, we do not know more than their side of the story so maybe they sugarcoated it.
>>
>>77101782
Fuck Norway. My sisters boyfriend is the biggest cuck I know and he's Norwegian
>>
>>77101782
>Norwegians stealing children
In other news, sky is blue and water is wet.
>>
>>77101782
Norway is always stealing children from families. There is something deeply wrong with Norwegian view of their family autonomy. It is like the family is just property of the state.
>>
>>77102389
>>77102590
>>77103163
See
>>77103379

OP added the Chinese mom bit himself.
>>
under the nwo all childern will be taken away by the government. the family is a thing of the past
>>
>>77103379
Scroll down.
>>
>>77103465
The only side we get is the foreigners' who run home with their crazy fairytales once they have actually been punished for their shit.

And bizarrely /pol/ seem to support treating foreigners with a lighter hand. I repeat, I don't want a Rotherham here.
>>
>>77103737
It has nothing to do with Rotherham. Norway just steals children who are not raized by cuckolded liberal parents.
>>
>>77103686
That's really far down.

Why did you focus specifically on that couple when about a dozen more are mentioned?
>>
>>77101782

Oh boy, looks like the Muslims have a new rape victim!
>>
>>77103794
No, they don't. It's hilarious that you actually buy this shit. Let me guess: You think we are inbred too, right? Or that Christians are prosecuted?

Just stay home in your corrupt and poor shitholes if you don't want to follow our laws.
>>
>>77102539
>kid goes to school alone
>gets culturally enriched

it's not retarded, they know their public space is a jungle
>>
>>77103856

holy fuck dude savage bants
>>
>>77103541
Statsindividualiam
>>
>>77103943
>You think we are inbred too, right?
No.
>Or that Christians are prosecuted?
Yes.
>>
>>77101782

It's quite worrying that they can just take your children away and give some weak excuse for it. What next? Take their kids away for voting frp or something?
>>
>>77103359

>It is absolute lunacy what is going on in Europe.

It's just a shame you guys in EE have equally (or even more) shitty TFRs otherwise the region would definitely be in the ascendant. You might be based enough to avoid our immigrant problem but you've still got a horrific 'hardly any babies, far too many old people' problem going on.
>>
>>77103951
15 years ago someone walks up to you and tells you
>In 15 years Poland will be a safer place than Germany, especially for women at night. Also 9/11
Do you believe this?
>>
File: 1446476411460.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446476411460.png
14 KB, 300x300
>>77103737

>steal kids from a loving christian family for "religious indoctrination"
>let muslims into your country and do nothing about the awful shit they do to their families

pic related
>>
>>77101782
Daughter was probably qter than Mom and Dad raped her
>>
>>77104179
I thought it was because they physically punished their children?
>>
>>77104170
no
>>
>>77103737

Rotherhams can be prevented by stopping all Muslim immigration and closely monitoring (and deporting if necessary) the Muslims already in the country. You don't need to turn the State into a kidnapping agency.
>>
>But Barnevernet, the child protection service, said lack of eye contact, and other signs, revealed she was suffering serious psychological harm. They said her parents couldn't meet her emotional needs, partly because her mother was depressed, and Erik - to quote one social worker - was "simple".

hahahahhaha
>>
>>77104342

re-read it, my point still stands

>muslims rape their children, beat them, murder them for adultery etc.
>two white people spanked a child as a punishment

who is the criminal?
(my apologies for the ad hom)
>>
>>77104179
Okey, you retard.

What you are saying is that if we DON'T let the gypsies and Muslims beat the shit out of their kids, we're cucks. The only thing they have to do is show up smiling in bunads and come up with some stereotypes along the lies so that foreign press eat it up, and they should get free reign?

You are gullible fucking idiots.
>>
File: 12765.jpg (100 KB, 498x476) Image search: [Google]
12765.jpg
100 KB, 498x476
>>77101782
GJ barnevernet. they trigger the muslims and the slavs
>>
>>77104483
>Child is slightly introverted and does not like eye contact
>Best steal that child and give it to the arms of the state, surely it will be better
Norwegian logic.
>>
>>77102744
They have raised the "standard" for how good a parent you have to be in order for them to not take away your kids the last 30 years. If the kid fights at school, the parent is blamed and the kid is taken away.

It's ridiculous. It's because they don't want anyone able to revolt when they join the global police state. They fear the true viking spirit.
>>
>>77104558
Both are. Not that I necessarily agree. I would not spank my kids, but either way I find Barnevernet very scary.
>>
>>77102744

thats the only thing we hear from Norway here as well. And same in czech republic and in romania I think. Always the same stuff.
>>
>>77101782
>spanks children many times
It's illegal to beat up children in Norway.
Where's the problem?
>>
>>77104834
They actually took the child away because it would not make eye contact.
>>
>>77104589

>hardworking romanian (white) immigrant married to local woman
>hurr durr fukking gyppos

cancer

also, since when does the government have the right to tell you how to raise your children?
>>
>>77103379
Read more than five lines of the article and you might find the part where a Chinese mother is mentioned.
>>
>But Barnevernet, the child protection service, said lack of eye contact, and other signs, revealed she was suffering serious psychological harm. They said her parents couldn't meet her emotional needs, partly because her mother was depressed, and Erik - to quote one social worker - was "simple".

Heres the social workers 'proof'

this planet needs to be blown up

or liberals need to be gassed
>>
>>77104883
Maybe they thought it was traumatized and maybe it was. It's really difficult for me to judge this or anybody else here.
>>
>>77104675
Child has inherited a slight degree of asbergers from parents. Take away child and give to someone who don't understand asbergers at all.
>>
>>77104883
>Child doesn't want to make eye contact with strangers being mean to mom and dad
wew lad
>>
>>77103587
>Most cases now don't involve parental violence, though, or alcohol- or drug-abuse. The commonest reason for a care order now is simply "lack of parenting skills".
That, in short, is the reason Barnevernet gave for taking away the four-month-old baby daughter of a young Norwegian father called Erik and his Chinese wife in the country's second city, Bergen.
Ctrl F that shit if you're too lazy to read the article
>>
>>77104928
>tfw I could have been taken away as a child
I am sure separating kids from their parents will improve their psyche
>>
>>77103809
That's not OP
>>
File: nrwbvntlbsbrn.jpg (91 KB, 1019x720) Image search: [Google]
nrwbvntlbsbrn.jpg
91 KB, 1019x720
>>77102744
If you don't raise a cuck you are a bad parent it seems
>>
File: no2np1.png (24 KB, 697x416) Image search: [Google]
no2np1.png
24 KB, 697x416
>>77101782

Sounds a lot like comminism.

Reminder that the SNP are doing this to Scotland.
>>
>>77104928
>after reading two sentences the american understands all nuances of a case that involves many interviews and considerations
are you actively trying to be as dumb as you can?
>>
>>77103283
Fuck off shithead. You probably sold their kids to some gay rich Jews
>>
>>77103092

And kids here go to school alone. We don't have Muslims here.
>>
>>77102741
That's because you live in a shitole, I walke a kilometer every day to school. On my own.
>>
File: fag adoption.png (572 KB, 666x872) Image search: [Google]
fag adoption.png
572 KB, 666x872
>>77101782
To give it to gay couple, right?
>>
>>77104928
Wtf, can't the kid simply be shy?
>>
>>77103283
Barnevernet is horrible, Anon.

They do not deal with mothers who essentially turn their children into tendies-loving wrecks, and instead wreck healthy families.
>>
>>77104893
So you don't have laws to protect children in America?

There's a reason these people have to run home when they get busted for this shit. Their stories lack credibility 99% of the time.
>>
>>77101782
This happens here, too. These are for-profit organisations that receive extra state funding the more children they take. As such, they make up the flimsiest excuses to take children from easy targets. Because you bet your ass they live shitskin families alone, no matter how many crimes their underage terrorists in training commit.

The broom needs to be swept through these organisations, same as with the others. Europe must run red with leftist blood.
>>
File: 3463463.jpg (108 KB, 823x712) Image search: [Google]
3463463.jpg
108 KB, 823x712
its mostly arabs and africans that get their children taken away from them, but the slavs of course never know when to back down. they are horrible parents and do not deserve children
>>
>>77105326
Having personality different than the state mandated one is now a sign of abuse.
>>
>>77105337
Protect from what idiot? Being taught not to like dick? Your shitty association never takes muslims kinds but mostly Romanian Christians or Lithuanian
>>
>>77105193
Just stay home. Please. Our prisons are full of your countrymen.
>>
>>77101782
Also, I just realized the relation between the Norwegian "barne" and the English "bairn".

Fucking vikings.
>>
They came up with the perfect way of replacing whitey with sandpeople.

Whites don't breed because their children get taken away anyways, and shitskins can't even keep track of how many children they have.

Leave Norway.
>>
>>77105414
They do take Muslims all the time. Unlike other Western CPS. That's my point. Don't like our laws?

Stay home.
>>
>>77105428
Stop stealing our children disgusting pedophile jews
>>
>>77105428
your prisons are pretty comfy desu
>>
The state kidnapping children is a huge problem in the uk, real some of christopher bookers columns in the telegraph about it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/7870342/Forced-adoption-is-a-truly-dreadful-scandal.html
>>
>>77105563
Haha, i've never seen the gypsies this triggered before. Fuck, i love barnevernet.
>>
>>77105563
I hope they drown those rats and all of you gypsy fucks.
>>
>>77105563
Stop stealing, murdering and raping in our country. Stay in your shithole and you can kick your children to shit without Barnevernet being involved at all.
>>
>>77105563
Speak up again and I won't donate clothes to your country.
>>
>>77105383
>they are horrible parents and do not deserve children

Says Jörgen while his blonde blue-eyed daughter is being passed around the refugee camp like a blunt. You don't deserve to live.
>>
>>77102539
It all depends on where the kids live. I walked to school every day since 2nd grade up to 9th (up hill both ways and in the driving snow, of course)

Then randomly the traffic patterns in the city and the two lane bridge I walked over was no longer safe. You would have to wait for the one random break in traffic and sprint the length of the bridge Eventually the school had to bus everyone east of the bridge...they were literally busing kids 700 feet.
>>
>>77105669
>>77105702
>>77105703
>>77105758
>Hurr le gypsy
Romanians are not gypsies.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 580x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 580x402
>>77105669
>>77105702
>>77105703
>pedos are this angry
Eat shit kike faggots
>>
>>77104928
She couldn't make eye contact with a strange kidnapper??
I guess that means the kidnap is justified!

These people need to die
>>
>>77105383
Links? Any case study in eglish language?
>>
>>77105898
>>77105904
What's that? Can someone translate poor?
>>
>>77101782
>http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36026458

Terrifying. Don't hide behind this "protecting the children's privacy" bullshit. If you're out there taking people's kids, you better demonstrate fair and completely transparent due process.

There got to be a small [big?] part of a dad that internally rages "killing spree" when his kids are taken. Sadly, the only option is to get your kids back within the system. Sitting in jail for decades while the grow up with someone else won't help them. Frustrating.
>>
>>77105866
Don't move to norgay. They will steal your kids when you are not home like the cowards they are and will sell them to rich gay jews who can't have kids
>>
>>77103092
>rapid donkeys

jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>77105992
This. Don't move to Norway.
>>
>>77103359
>In reality EE has become somehow a safer place to be while WE has degraded.
Can I take "What is niggers and Muslims" for $400, please?
>>
>>77105963
It means fuck you child stealing faggots.
>>
>>77106042
>africans welcome
>Europeans not
Typical monkey
>>
ITT: Gypsies and slavshits triggered about having to follow norwegian law in Norway.
>>
>>77105952
it's from the norwegian bureau of statistics.

https://www.bufdir.no/Statistikk_og_analyse/Barnevern/Barn_med_innvandrerbakgrunn/

not sure if you will find an english version. google translate it
>>
File: subtlesmile.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
subtlesmile.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>mfw romanian-norwegian war

ebin bantz
>>
>>77106226
Not everybody likes sharia
>>
>>77102539
>tfw been walking to school alone since 7 years old.
>>
>>77105171
>State takes kids away
>State justification is not compelling
>Just assume they have good reasons they're not telling us

You don't surprise me.
>>
>>77106170
>Gypsy
>European
>>
>>77101782
>Spanking children is illegal.

Thats how you end up with a nation of cucks and liberal pussies.
>>
>>77106036
Gotta haul ass
>>
>>77103152
Disgusting.
Such a henious deed.
Why do these Romanian gypsies go to a white country like Norway than fuck shit up? They deserved it.

I'm just kidding. The family looks like a traditional dream family. I'm sure they didn't do anything bad. Scandinavian countries are next right on the top cancerous list after Germany.

>Due to pressure from the Romanian state they were forced to give the children back
Good for you. The West forgot how to stand up for their völk.

>The sad part about this is that some Romanians though what Barneverent did was justified because "They're Norwegians they know what they are doing!!"
Really sad. We have this mentality here too, mainly in Budapest and of course lefty media.
College kids are sucking Western cock while bashing Hungary for everything. They don't realize how much of a godly life they have even in Eastern Europe compared to the rest of the world.
>>
>>77103152

>Due to pressure from the Romanian state they were forced to give the children back

Oh thank Christ, I remember hearing about this, and how the faggots from Norwegian child services basically gave the kids away on the very first day, when they took them away from their parents, to some childless cunts.
>>
>>77104630
At least you agree that you're animals. kek
>>
File: 1460133565267.jpg (90 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
1460133565267.jpg
90 KB, 600x544
>>77105992
Literally so degenrate you think children's services steal kids for fun, didn't expect more from Romania, hahaha.
>>
>>77101782
Governments think that experts are better a raising children than the child's parents. But experts are shit at it, 2/3 of kids raised in homes end up fucked up.
>>
>>77103530

Well someone has to take care of all the crackbabies coming out of russia.
>>
>>77106333
>muslim
>deciding who's European
Stong kek winds today
>>
>>77103163
Jesus Christ you have issues. Take your meds man.
>>
>>77103152

They got the kids back because the investigation was over. Nobody here cared about the protestors,
we are much to arrogant to care about other people.

>>77104087

They hit the kids, only reason.

>>77104483

This cant be real? Barnevernet never gives info about they cases if they dont go to court.
>>
>>77103541

It's not the Norwegian people per ce. It's the fucking Socialism devouring this country from the inside-out.
>>
File: smug camel.png (131 KB, 332x269) Image search: [Google]
smug camel.png
131 KB, 332x269
>In Norway, Barnevernet is known for arriving to late in cases such as these(Child gets killed)
>In other countries, Barnevernet is know for arriving to often or to early.

Kek.

I guess child services never do anything in slav countries.
>>
>>77106576
>Barnevernet never gives info about they cases
Selling kids to pedo jews must be hard to justify
>>
>>77106333
>country of muslims and communist child camps
LET ME TELL YOU WHO'S WHITE AND NOT HURR DURR
>>
>>77105326
No it's either autism or abuse. Either way the State must step in.
>>
>>77106085
What else are we going to feed to the pigs?
>>
File: 1453380822557.jpg (94 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
1453380822557.jpg
94 KB, 1020x574
>>77104169
Shitty TFR isn't even from "we degenerate naow" but because wages are so shit it's impossible to raise more than one kid.

>median wage on hand 650 EUR /month
>basic 2 room commie flat rent: 300 EUR /month

And as white people we don't do mudslime zerg-spawning
>>
>>77106576
>This cant be real? Barnevernet never gives info about they cases if they dont go to court.
probably the parents themselves that say this to the newspapers they go to, as they would have some insight to their own case
>>
>>77106277

If it allows us to purge them from our streets i would be all for this
>>
>>77105992

Yeah, please tell that to the rest of your subhuman cousins. We don't your shitty kind here.
>>
>>77106616
In slav countries they don't take your kids away if they don't follow sharia law
>>
>>77105563

#TheTriggering
>>
>>77105515
laal bairns gaan on a lang trip oot eh

I'm a viking rape baby
>>
>>77106661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMvvly8xDuQ&ab_channel=rumaniaSUCKS
>>
File: 1459601437665.jpg (625 KB, 1280x1751) Image search: [Google]
1459601437665.jpg
625 KB, 1280x1751
>>77106616
^this, this one hit the nail on the spot.
>>
>>77106661

If we were to sell them do you not think we would steal some high quality wite babies? not romanian halfbreeds
>>
File: norway.jpg (83 KB, 764x1023) Image search: [Google]
norway.jpg
83 KB, 764x1023
>Approximately 4000 people who were formerly taken into custody by Child Welfare Services have sought compensation for suffering and abuse while living in orphanages or child protection between 1945 and 1980. Of these, 2637 have received compensation, in total $220 million (2010)

>Norwegians will defend this
>>
>>77106733
Well you stole them since all you produce now are niggers, gotta get white kids from somewhere
>>
>>77106697
Who's this, joogle is useless yet again
>>
>>77106734
No, they just kill them in those countries.
>>
>>77105336
t. Ola "I smoke crack and beat my kids on a regular basis, fucking barnevernet, how dare they take them away REEEEEEEEEEEE" Dunk
>>
>>77106838

Only 4000? jesus they were sloppy back then, good thing we stepped up our gipsyhunting
>>
>>77106991
>mohamed is having a stroke
>>
>>77106991
t. General Lefty Faggot dü Oslo
>>
File: 1458572066710.jpg (61 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
1458572066710.jpg
61 KB, 834x960
>>77105336
Spotted the immigrant.
>>
>>77101782
Eh. I don't really see the problem. I wish the state were actually substantially more proactive in this sorta stuff.

Both my parents abused me a fair bit when I was a teen, regularly locking me out on the street so I was forced to stay in the forest, but the government never really did anything despite making me a ward of the state. When the physical violence started, the government again did absolutely nothing.

Good work from the Norwegian government in this particular case. I don't see the cause for outrage.
>>
>>77106899
So why are they taking Romanians?
>>
>>77105563

Do seriously think we want all of those fucked up, violent crackbabies to our country. Fuck, join the romanian government and work for getting and keeping your children in romania, i will even donate to your cause.
>>
>>77106838
>kidnapping Norwegian and Slavic babies and giving them to Mashriq al-Mubarak Allabadabadoo Nursery to be abused for years
oy vey!
>>
>>77106838
>between 1945 and 1980

Any child services don't have a good track record from that period 2bh. Or prior to that.
>>
File: 1460074752861.png (1 MB, 813x822) Image search: [Google]
1460074752861.png
1 MB, 813x822
>>77107043
Why you so mad gyppo? We only steal your kids because your people are so shit at taking care of their kids. They're literally not up to European standards.
>>
Norwegian child protection services has become pretty corrupt because our free educational system has produced a shitton of sociologists and others who literally cannot get a job outside CPS. So they do everything they can to justify its own existence by taking away kids for the smallest dumbest thing or even fabricating reasons.

For muh norbros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXD4um1-2TU

Few inside norway care about this, but it's a big deal outside norway or for the poor fucks screwed over by it.
>>
>>77103163
Norway borders Finland, you clown. And Finns resemble some half-Mongol hoard. Nobody is going to be remotely surprised by some schoolkid that looks a bit Asian.
>>
File: 1464898520147.jpg (730 KB, 809x1791) Image search: [Google]
1464898520147.jpg
730 KB, 809x1791
>>77103152
Bet they didn't even poo in loo, dirty shitskins.
>>
>>77106838

Listen lil bro, for Norway 220 million USD isn't 2 times the national budget and thus manageable.
>>
>>77107119
>Eh. I don't really see the problem. I wish the state were actually substantially more proactive in this sorta stuff.

You think that state should be more active in this stuff because you experienced shit childhood yourself?

I don't think kids getting kicked out to street or physical violence used against them is the norm anywhere.
>>
>>77107192
>>77107246
I hope they Jews paid well.
>>
File: image.png (953 KB, 736x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
953 KB, 736x1000
>>77106899

>romanians
>white
>>
>>77107264
Show me said borders fucking burger, can't even get his facts straight.
>>
>>77107264
I have never met a Finn that I know of. I'm serious.

We had adopted Asians in my grade school in the 90s. They were a curiosity, but not that strange.
>>
>>77107356
>Jews
>Norway
Pick one, almost all our Jews fled after we sent 40% directly to the gas chamber with police records.
>>
>>77107356
>819 jews in Norway
>3519 jews in romania
Kek
>>
>>77103522
>>77103522
Norwegians also have both Asian fever and Seal fetish at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxDJnHiLqs
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x590
>>77107384
>muslims
>even human
>>
>>77107192
If you don't want those people in your country so much maybe you should refuse them citizenship or work permit or whatever, not wait until they settle down, have children and then kidnap them.
>>
File: 360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg (34 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
360_borat_lebanon0109.jpg
34 KB, 360x235
>>77107356
>jews jews jews jews
>>
File: 1461785736429.png (126 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1461785736429.png
126 KB, 666x666
>>77107556
But Romania, if this is your only argument you're as much as a shitposter as Aboostralia or Cucknada. Rip.
>>
>>77103152
>But when it comes to muslims and shitskins they don't lift a finger
Thats actually not true, loads of shitskins go through that system.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>tfw all these triggered muslims ITT
>>
>>77107339
It's not the norm, but it does happen frequently. Someone needs to step in to prevent it and the only obvious candidate is the state.
>>
>>77107564
They literally sneak in pregnant and spawn as they enter the border, what do expect from gyppos?
>>
>>77107564

If it was up to me this would not be a problem. People who value family and are able and willing to contribute to society would be evaluated. The rest, Nope.
>>
>Eastern europeans calling out other countries of being authorian.
>Eastern europeans calling out other people of "brainwashed from state media".

Lmao.
>>
File: 1447994920506.png (68 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1447994920506.png
68 KB, 395x401
>>77107671
And the Muslims with their endless victim complex complain less about this than the EEs.
>>
>>77107671
>Implying gypsies care about facts
>>
>>77107528
the fuck
>>
>>77107751
This^
>>
>>77101782
>Ruth says they did spank the children
So what's the problem?
>>
>>77107751
>>Eastern europeans calling out other countries of being authorian.
>>Eastern europeans calling out other people of "brainwashed from state media".
They're right you know.
>>
>>77106907
Everything for the wall-bro
GirlsDoPorn - E314
>>
>>77107691
>>77107556
>MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM

Calm down. Nobody knows what you are talking about.

>>77107823
Even so, it's pretty ironic.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 505x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 505x443
>>77107654
Better a shitposter than a shitskin
>>
File: image.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260 KB, 484x605
>>77107556

Jesus christ you're even worse than the general romanian nationalist.
>>
>>77107435
>I have never met a Finn that I know of. I'm serious.

Surprising. Mountains make fine walls, I guess.

>>77107417
You want me to show you the border between Finland and Norway? Is this difficult to find yourself?
>>
Who else have some newfound respect for barnevernet?
this is some quality bantz to piss of the gipsytrash
>>
>>77107786
>And the Muslims with their endless victim complex complain less about this than the EEs.
Nope, they do't. However, the media is less likely to report on a case where some shitskin father is complaining that the CPS took his kid away because he beat the shit out of the little fucker on a regular basis, and the little fucker stole a car.

The reason we are hearing about the EE cases is becuase EE media is reporting on it.
>>
>>77107417
>does not know Norway borders Finland
Proof this is a shill payed by jews. Stop replying to him. He is just here to delude our community
>>
>>77105296
Jesus Christ, what the fuck is going on in the west?

Sometimes I am happy that I live in the east.
Being born here was truly a God given gift.
>>
File: 497.jpg (50 KB, 680x954) Image search: [Google]
497.jpg
50 KB, 680x954
THIS IS FALSE PROPAGANDA!
1. LAW IS DESIGNED FOR MUSLIMS THAT ABUSE CHILDREN
2. LOOK AT OP'S FLAG
FALSE PROPOGANDA
FALSE PROPOGANDA
FALSE PROPOGANDA
BBC does this non-stop.
>>
>>77108002
>to piss of the gipsytrash
I fucking love the fact that the gypsies know better than to bring their little shitlings to Norway.
>>
>>77101782
Barnevernet strikes again...
Sick cunts working here, very sick people, I am sorry for all touched, but glad it comes in the open. It has to really get under fire and people there should frankly be gassed.

>be 10
>teacher asks do your parents like alkihol
>yeah dad likes beer, he drinks a lot of beer and farts a lot (kid bragging extra)
>get barnevernet on your door
>you an alki?
>so you drink beer when you watch football?
seriously this is how it works... they kidnap peoples children for mostly the caseworkers feels... Corrupt as fuck as everything is here, so they cover their asses when someone shit them selves, and ofc... FEMINISTS.... old women that never got children and are angry at the world

kill them all
>>
>>77108002

As long as they fuck shit up for gypsies and other vermin, im okay with it.
>>
>>77102539
retarded
becoming a thug is cool
fucking immigration pullution
>>
>>77108002
You're the only butthurt here m8, I'd be angry if I was a hairy muslim too LOL
>>
>>77107953
And have you seen location of said border, which is what's implied. It's literally 110% irrelevant, only natives fucking reindeer up there.
>>
>>77108178
>be 10
>teacher asks do your parents like alkihol
>yeah dad likes beer, he drinks a lot of beer and farts a lot (kid bragging extra)
>>get barnevernet on your door
>you an alki?
>so you drink beer when you watch football?

If this actually happens that's kinda bad.
>>
>>77106694
I know you guys want this to be bantz, but your autism makes it sound like your whole nation is made out of psychopaths.

Sad.
>>
>>77108178
also they need cases so they don't lose funding and resources.... and they want to expand....
>fuck this entire system from stortinget to the lowest gov employee
>>
>>77102931
I can already see the headlines a decade down the line.

>10 more families in court for failing to teach gay studies to children
>Boy, 9, doesn't know what homosexuality is
>TWENTY year old Girl admits to not having 'experimented' - Twitter outraged

At least this is only Scotland going to shit, but it's still too sad to think about.
>>
>>77108296
>If this actually happens that's kinda bad.
It happens, but usually only to children who are considered a nuisance.
>>
>>77108320
More like angry shitskins who can't into real bantz
>>
>>77108256
This is a non-case internally. We wouldn't even be talking about this if foreign media didn't buy their stories and outrage.

It's hilarious that our diplomats have to respond to shit like "Norway is stealing children to fix inbreeding in the country!" on a regular basis.
>>
File: hummer-i-biltema-teine.jpg (107 KB, 460x325) Image search: [Google]
hummer-i-biltema-teine.jpg
107 KB, 460x325
>>77106694
we have enough mudslimes already to feed all our pigs for prolly half a year. Our we can make salmon pellets of them.

Prolly to spicy for pic related, which just loves cat flesh. Gonna take this shitter I got here and use it when season comes but for cancer, my boat is fucked
>>
>>77108347
>also they need cases so they don't lose funding and resources.... and they want to expand....
This is actually quite true. They have people working there, and if they paid you some attention its hard leaving that system before the kids are 18.
>>
I have actualy been inside the system as a I have lived in a 'family institution' (basically a 6-12 kid orphanage)

My opinion is that the social system is far too lenient towards problem families and that kids should be taken from bad parents much sooner.
>>
>>77108474
You mean "norway is stealing kids for selling then to jews because it's a shithole with collapsing economy"?
>>
>>77108002
>Who else have some newfound respect for barnevernet?

No it's shit, but all of this is way overblown. It's just minorites getting into contact(or belonging to) with international sects and other groups that make a huge deal out of this.

Many the familes involved belong to fringe communities in their respective countries. The only reason eastern european politicians get involved is for votes. They probably treat these kind of people(the families) with prejudice in their own countries.
>>
>>77108631
>I have actualy been inside the system as a I have lived in a 'family institution' (basically a 6-12 kid orphanage)
did u get raped?
>>
>>77108654
>"norway is stealing kids for selling then to jews because it's a shithole with collapsing economy"
lolwut?
>>
>>77108654
You're just proving to us that there is zero logic in that tiny gypsie brain of yours, go beg on Oslo's streets you fucking scum.
>>
>>77108654
>>>>>>>/x/
>>
>>77108749
Oil's running out m8

Admit it, without oil you'd be EU's bitch.
>>
>>77108824
>muslim
>having any logic
Pick one my friend
>>
>>77108864
>Oil's running out m8
Well, in some decades, yes. But how would romanian kids improve the economy?
>>
>>77108293
Two nations are adjacent, they are near enough that you can reasonably expect some crossover, even if the border itself is inhospitable.

>roads, airplanes, boats, etc.

Nice attempt to cover your almost American lack of geography knowledge, though.
>>
>>77108320
And you look like emotional idiotic children. Think critically for just a second. What possible motivation do they have to steal children for no reason? Do you think all our social workers are psychopaths too?

Are you seriously buying this? I know from research corruption is a big problem in Romania, so that may explain your complete lack of trust in government. You shouldn't automatically believe the other side either, though. These people have no reason to tell the truth if they behaved badly.
>>
>>77108864
>Oil's running out m8

No it's not. The prices are just low. At least get it right you donut.
>>
>>77104630
Top kek
>>
>>77108922
>But how would romanian kids improve the economy?

Superior Aryan Genes
>>
File: 1456955201231.jpg (176 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456955201231.jpg
176 KB, 720x720
>>77108864
Norway isn't running out within what is atleast the next 50 years on current accord, probably 100. Had you done any logical assertion of this argument you could've argued oil prices might topple Norway, but instead you go so far to say that we're running out. Moron at work.
>>
>>77109064

>implying with the current race for renewables and even SA abandoning oil in the next 20 years, your shitty oil will be relevant in 50 years.
>>
File: norway faggot.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
norway faggot.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>77108675
Yes and afterwards he thanked the rapist.
>>
>>77109064
Lol your country is 2 times poorer than Sweden which doesn't sell oil and all its natural resources
>>
>>77109010
>>
File: bondevik_pisses_his_pants.jpg (93 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
bondevik_pisses_his_pants.jpg
93 KB, 978x550
>>77108571
All gov is like this here you know.
They get budgets, they blow them so they can yell gibs moar. They create unneeded work, just to have something to do and clock the hours.

They start project, with the intention of canning it, just to blow the budget...

This anon I know irl he worked as a web dev for some gov shit(kommune) and he was deliberately put on a project they intended not to complete. Pretty frustrating for the anon, even though he was a student on the side...
>It's good, but it's not complete
>Oh well that's all good, we just needed to blow that money so we get moar this year.. So we're gonna use this money on other shit
>cya
seriously we're so malruled I have no words...
The King should just send HÃ¥kon down to tinget and kick everyones ass, replace them all with a hird and then start beating up each and every gov official from top to bottom, in public.

FUCK THIS GOV AND SYSTEM
They are all fucking the same...

It's time for a functional system and the men to take over. Sick off it out with all shitskins too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

Fuck these europoors too, it's time again
>>
>>77107751
Well they would know it when they see it, wouldn't they?
Is it really hard to imagine barnevernet consisting of a lot of mainstream blue pill psych educated people with IQs in the 105-110 range given total power like this violating? Hell no.
>>
>>77109151
Literally what I just said, you can't make this shit up.
>>
I know a single mother here (she's norwegian) who started being investigated by the Barnevernet because supposedly she "didn't have enough money to raise her child properly". The woman knew what was coming and she took the child and got the fuck out of the country, don't know where she is right now.

So she was going to lose her child because she was too poor, yet the state gives tons of money away to the subhuman muslim rapefugees. Yeah, that makes sense...
>>
File: Capture.png (857 KB, 635x632) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
857 KB, 635x632
That's leftism for you.
Socialism, Communism, Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Georgism, etc.
STATE becomes tentacled control freak.
And they don't even use actual science to make assessments.
No siree... use Marxist anti-critical thinking "Critical Theory" psychology/psychiatry/logistics, which states "evidence, testing and empiricism are not needed. positivism and falsificationism is wrong. all that matter is circular logic to serve the demands of the groupthink and authorities. we create our own realities; everything is a social construct."
>>
>>77108964
>Trusting the goverment
>Ever

Blindly following someone or something never leads to good things.

Our country has passed through a lot of awful things, from fascism to communism to the current "democratic" regime.

Things might change in name, but behind the curtain is the same machine that moves us forward.
And that is money.
It doesn't matter what your beliefs are, if you trust the goverment or not, at the end of the day, your "goverment" is ready to sell you for a certain ammount of money.
>>
File: 1460135593091.jpg (120 KB, 882x900) Image search: [Google]
1460135593091.jpg
120 KB, 882x900
>>77109238
>Romania talking shit about western countries GDP.
>>
>>77109328
He's a muslim shitskin leech, of course he loved the government
>>
File: Norway Child Protective Service.png (23 KB, 1076x538) Image search: [Google]
Norway Child Protective Service.png
23 KB, 1076x538
>>77101782
>just give the government more power guys it's not like they'll use it in a general upward trend it's 2016 you racist Nazi bigoted asshole!
>>
>>77109238
>Lol your country is 2 times poorer than Sweden
recheck your facts, moron. Some years ago our GDP was bigger than Sweden's. There is no way sweden has twice our GDP.
>>
>>77109064
Oil is cancer in the long run. It has killed nearly all our industry and exports. A low price may be a good soft landing to get most of our engineers to shift over to other sectors than oil.
>>
File: 1454386733005.png (74 KB, 376x310) Image search: [Google]
1454386733005.png
74 KB, 376x310
>>77109251
nobody noticed?
In norway even the bikers have FISH tattoos
>>
My father works as a social security person and all the time they have to take a child in custody its becouse of drunken parents or beating kids too hard. There were news about wrongfully taking kids in Finland too but all of the cases turned out to be blatant lies from the salty parents
>>
>>77108864
They have a few decades, and unlike other countries, they actually saved a boatload of the cash.
>>
>>77109238
Sweden also being a country who did not get bombed to shit during WW2 & Earned big money on selling Iron to Nazis. Whom also wasn't a vassal state for 500 years? Try harder. Had we had the same amount of time / freedom, we would easily been on the top of the ladder.
>>
File: This is Archaon upside down.jpg (16 KB, 216x195) Image search: [Google]
This is Archaon upside down.jpg
16 KB, 216x195
https://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/NO/RO
>>
>Norwegian government abducts five children from a white family for reasonably disciplining their children
>the iceniggers in this thread actually defend this
What happens when they take you children?
>>
>>77109580
This^
>>
>>77109238
Norway GDP - PER CAPITA (PPP) $68,400
Sweden GDP - PER CAPITA (PPP) $47,900
>>
>>77109727

we wont be shitty gipsy parents so that wont be a problem
>>
>>77109580
In the states it depends on the case workers. Some Case workers are evil and just want to take kids away since they "know a better, childless couple" while others actually follow the rules.
>>
>>77109793
>selling all your resources
>still roughly poorer than Sweden
Only muslims can be this stupid lol
>>
File: wpid-norway-islam__article.jpg (74 KB, 640x504) Image search: [Google]
wpid-norway-islam__article.jpg
74 KB, 640x504
google "norway muslims"

>first pics
>>
>>77110002
Those are the guys who stole our children. They did it when their parents weren't home lol fucking cowards
>>
>>77109727
It's not so much about defending. It's a flawed institution but it has been way overblown by foreign media and sects. Then you have people start calling all norwegians "kidnappers" and so on, which is pretty mean.

>>77110002
That's not in Norway though. That flag got burned with many others.
>>
>>77109909
compare our exports to that of venezuela and saudi arabia. you might be surprised. and like the american said, we have a couple of decades to repurpose our engineers before we fall flat. and we are not subhumans, so we will prevail
>>
>a computer expert originally from Romania, are close to tears as they talk about what happened.

Every time there is a news story about "child kidnapping" the parents are always Romanian and on welfare. If you want live and raise children here you have to follow the laws and not hit your children. Getting a job helps as well.
>>
>>77110002
>be romanian
>wake up
>go to work
>meet no muslims on the way to work
>street is full of white people
>no one is begging because all the gyppos left for norway

I just realized I live in the best part of the world.
>>
>>77110187
>66% more likely to get murdered though.

Then suddenly, you realized you were living with romanians.
>>
>>77109580
I can promise you this is very different, this institution has been severely disfunctional for decades.

It's sick people, ie they took the children away from a indian couple because she fed her baby with her hands rather than a spoon.

So many fucked cases which turns to be just normal people getting their children taken away.

OFC drunken parents that can't take care of their children can't do that. I'm not for this fostering this way, I see it as the responsibility and the best for the children in such actual cases, to be placed with other relatives til the parents are able to clean up.

Mongoloids etc should just be gassed.

I know tons of people that have had contact with these hags for no reason at all other than typically a child saying or being coerced into saying something stupid he or she doesn't understand.

It crushes people and as I understand it can take a long time. Actually some senpai got taken into fostercare as a kid, due to lies from a sick cunt that had separated due too she being a cunt.. revenge.. take it out on the kids by spreading lies.. I don't remember but for like a year or two I didn't see them... because of just her lies for being dumped.. I still hate her ass, and want to kill her, but she is the mother of some senpai.....
>>
>>77109328
This is one of the least corrupt countries in the world. We have good reason to trust other Norwegians and the Government.

At least much better reason than to trust people who have EVERYTHING to gain by lying through their teeth. Especially when they always run home because they know their stories won't stand scrutiny domestically.

To us foreigners are a much bigger threat than the government. 33% of our inmates are foreigners and Romanians are the biggest group of them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.