[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ controls a country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 0f2af-003.jpg (39 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
0f2af-003.jpg
39 KB, 320x240
You have 100% free reign and power over your country of choice. No major power will give a fuck about you micro-managing your country and making the weirdest laws possible.

What do you do with your country of choice, /pol/?
>>
>>77101725
Israel

self nuke
>>
>>77101830
didn't see that one coming.
>>
File: 1465544425931.jpg (14 KB, 263x317) Image search: [Google]
1465544425931.jpg
14 KB, 263x317
>>77101972
>>
>>77101725
So is this only internal power, or do I get to pick the US and just nuke the Middle East?
>>
>>77101725
Australia, war against emu again.
>>
>>77102955
sign me up.
>>
abolish religion
>>
File: bunch of fucking polacks.png (33 KB, 697x601) Image search: [Google]
bunch of fucking polacks.png
33 KB, 697x601
>>77101725
I take control of Russia, grant myself absolute power and liberate Europe from kebab. At the same time Trump gets elected and forms a Russian-American alliance pact with me. He slowly makes his way through Turkey into the middle-east. Once I'm done removing kebab I join him and we blitzkrieg Israel in less than a day.

The jews launch their nukes as their last outcry of cultural marxism echoes through demolished Jerusalem. In the last moments of the jewish existence you can see the merchants standing against a wall, smiling as their nukes visibly raise into the sky. Their hook-nosed faces get grimmer and grimmer as the nukes get deflected one by one and fall all over the middle-east.

Gettin grid of leftists and niggers would commence as the next step in achieving world peace. Ultimately, the only threat left would be China. But they wouldn't oblige as long as we promised them fair trade and the rights to stay isolated.
>>
>>77101725
One Party State under the glorious vanguard
>>
USA
Everything is the same except once a year we select 10,000 people by completely random lottery to sacrifice.
This will improve our society.
>>
>>77101725
>What do you do with your country of choice, /pol/?

Kill everyone, then kill myself.
>>
Religion transformed into philosophy. Jews are killed properly. Jesus is no longer a lazy hippy. Popes are removed. Instead of a cross we'll have a flower as symbolism.
Anyone who has the IQ under 130 and is morally incorrect is not allowed to openly practice religion.
Suicide is acceptable. All your sins are not forgiven. Religion is revised into a quality-assurance philosophy without the naive hippy mentality from Christ.
>>
>Take over UK
>Brexit
>Open borders to everywhere
>Force Muslims into London
>London is new caliphate
>Annex London
>Put Anjem Choudary in charge
>Wait 10 years till they kill each other
>Invade London
>House prices are down
>Transport has less strain
>Hospitals under less strain
>No gangs
>Lots of horse shit to clean up
>Worth It
>Close borders and ban muslims
>No one questions
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.