[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (512 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512 KB, 1536x2048
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/owen-jones-walks-off-sky-news-after-presenters-deflect-homophobia-behind-orlando-shooting-a7078891.html
>Homophobic attack, not Islam
>People argue otherwise
>Reporter storms off
>>
>>77099812

browsing 4chan from an Ipad is considered a sign of latent paedophilia and Islamist tendencies.
>>
>mfw no block button in real life
>>
>>77100213
21st century Luigi
>>
>>77099812
Wow he got triggered hard.
>>
>>77099812

well he is right about the homophobia part,
that isnt to say it cant be both islam and homophobia

everyone else arguing for something diffrent is an idiot,
>il attack and spesific target despite having no reason as to why il attack it

thats some mental gymnastics on /pol/'s level thats close to SJW
>>
File: 1465777648617.png (46 KB, 621x315) Image search: [Google]
1465777648617.png
46 KB, 621x315
>>77100529
He was more triggered by them calling it Islamic
>>
>>77100529
It was an attack on gays because homophobia is so ingrained in Islamic belief
Gays were attacked because of Islam, the 2 aren't separate at all

I think both sides in this argument were pretty damn stupid
>>
>>77099812

It can be both. Islam is inherently homophobic.
>>
This guy needs to understand that people feel an equal amount of frustration when the media refuses to label it for what it is: Islamic terrorism. But when these people refuse to label it as a hate crime against gays he flips his shit. What a stupid little cunt.
>>
>>77100651
>>77100730

its seemed so in the begining but he clearly hates the fact that they try to pint it as an "attack on peoplessz" rather then represent the group he actually attacked

everything that has nothing to do with information we actually know is speculation
i have heared he had connections to ISIS while at the same time hearing about him being ireligious

so il save speculations for another topic, what we really know is the homophobia part, because thats ingrained in the action taken. Rather then needing us to speculate we can infer it from the action itself
>>
>>77099812
I just watched the whole thing and Owen Jones is a complete tosser, can't believe people are defending him here. The host and the other guest weren't even arguing with him that it was an attack on gay people they were just trying to point out that there were other factors involved.

This is just a manifestation of his white guilt complex.
>>
I wish all Islam apologists would walk off to Syria
>>
>>77100529
He's trying to make it out that Omar was homophobic AND a Muslim rather than admit that he was homophobic because he's a Muslim.
Owen's just cucking for Islam through and through
>>
>>77101017
I'd be inclined to agree with you if this wasn't Owen "the cuck" Jones, he literally worships Islam and multiculti in his writing all the time
>>
>>77101124

well the second part is speculation still
we can either just assume shit, or actually use logic, its a hard choice. But no matter how far one gets into this, one should always try to keep a cool head, instead of becoming a new SJW type
>>
>>77099812
Typical fag with their hissy fits.
>>
>>77101017
He more than likely would have killed a random bunch of people had he not had the idea to attack gays. Based on the typical MO of an islamic terrorist the target itself usually has very little significance. Maybe it had more in his mind but these discussions are not important when you're at war.
>>
>>77101299

well i think one should take the whole piece into consideration, rather then the begining or the fact that hes a cuck or whatever

but there is of course nothing stoping you from following whichever method you want, im just pointing out its not compleatly flawless logic-wise
>>
>>77101320

he being "well prepared" as the media puts it, does make your version seem unlikely
>>
>>77101300
You can't assume it wasn't that way either, especially because of his ISIS sympathies
>>
>>77101622

im not assuming he wasn't im just leaving speculations on the side, and focusing on what can be infered based on the action, as i explained in my first post>>77100529

which is why il have to agree with the cuck
>>
>>77101439
>>77101863
Regardless of this he still stormed off like a tantruming toddler
>>
>>77101919

yes he is, emotions are a dengerous thing, one should try and keep them incheck
>>
File: Don'tBelieve.gif (2 MB, 359x300) Image search: [Google]
Don'tBelieve.gif
2 MB, 359x300
>>77099812

Statement from Father to countrymen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36514608

>he was a good boy
>why would he do this during Ramadam (as if it would be acceptable during another period)
>killing gays is okay if God does it
>he was respectful to his family (lets forget he abused his ex-wife)
>let's end this with yet another call of devotion to our God

>don't know why he would possibly have done this

Fucking REALLY?

How can people ignore the fact that this is homophobic AND a religiously motivated attack.

I'm not even saying that all muslims believe this but to not connect Islamic fundamentalism to homophobia is fucking absurd.
>>
>>77101084
Yes, him being "gay" is just the sexual manifestation of his overall retarded cucky world view and self hatred which he (and people like him) project onto his own people. Demanding special victim points for someone else being gunned down by another one of the lunatics he keeps defending. A holier-than-thou douchebag that pisses in the well and blames the white man, basically.
>>
>>77102099
By the way - I also happen to think that the woman on Sky News acted like a retard but fuck it - prizes all round for everyone.
>>
I think he finally realised he had made a complete fool of himself and walked off.
And it was time to prep the bull.
>>
>>77100651
I really, really like this tweet.
>>
>>77102388
It's made better because Douglas Murray is also gay
>>
>>77099812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmMXxx-EWcY
>>
Can't handle the bants.
>>
>>77102438
Why are so many British men gay?
>>
>>77099812
He is such fucking twat.

Hope there is Brixit so he moves out europe.

And drowns in black cock LGbT and left trash in america.
>>
>>77102099
Abusing your wife IS respecting her under Islamic law.
>>
>>77102452
Lelll lefties really are eternal children.
>>
File: 1409833142141.png (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
1409833142141.png
9 KB, 246x205
>>77102099
>CAIR leader: "Homophobia, transphobia, Islamophobia are interconnected systems"

Speechless...
>>
>>77102577
There's really not many
>>
>>77102632
That's what bothers me about this guys statement. he doesn't seem upset that 50 innocent people have been massacred by his son - only that doing so has upset the traditions of his religion.

Like the wrong thing wasn't the fucking murderous rampage - but that he's not acting under the will of his fundamentalist order and God.
>>
>>77100817
This
>>
>>77100529
/pol/ =/= everyone
>>
>>77102835
and he doesn't at least say... "he was a troubled individual" - something that we know because of past criminal actions... only that he was a 'good boy'. No he fucking wasn't. He killed 50 people.
>>
>>77102577
Because of british women.
>>
Islam IS homophobic.
>>
>>77099812
My blood was boiling after watching. Fuck Sky News.
>>
File: Zoom_AL_80_251720121120145734.jpg (53 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
Zoom_AL_80_251720121120145734.jpg
53 KB, 600x462
>>77100651
>murray from the top fucking ropes

fuck you owen jones.

y'all need some murray. He's another based faggot but was in the scene a decade before milo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9TN0G-XYoQ
>>
>>77103387
You don't get it m8.
He seems to hate himself for being born, which is the work of the white man. Getting tossed of a rooftop would put an end to that shoa and the horror, hence the phrase #notallmuslims somehow. Remember, they are 100% peaceful under any circumstance and your friendly cab driver, your doctor and your wifes son.
>>
This was a perfect example of what happens to lefties trying to defend both sides
Least on the internet they can just say fuck you or block you to feel justified

But trying to Defend Islam and at the same time trying to defend Gays was to much mental gymnastics for him and he overloaded his brain and he had to flee
>>
Based Julia Hartly Brewer. I've spoken too her live on the radio (LBC) and we agreed on shit.
>>
>>77100529
He clearly tried to do the same thing all these leftist feminists did after the New Year's eve attacks in Germany, which is to deflect from the fact that the motive came straight from the Muslim religion and culture of the perpetrators.
They all tried to paint it in a much broader brush like this was the fault of sexism or mistreatment of women in our (as in Western or German society) when not one German men was involved in all of this, this didn't happen before and most of the perpetrator were sandniggers fresh of the boat.
Owen Jones tries the same thing which is overplaying the homophobic part while ignoring or even refusing to acknowledge the Muslim part. These fags weren't killed because of homophobia in American culture but because of Islam's hatred and rules to kill everyone involved in buggery.
In the end, Owen Jones deserves to be thrown off a building by the same sandniggers he tries to protect, just like everyone German liberal feminist deserves to be gangraped by their brown pets.
>>
>>77100213
>t. butthurt Samsungfag
>>
>>77104270
It sounds harsh, but at this point it's only fair. Some people just never learn, not even when facing their own demise at the hands of the idiotic policies they are advocating. It's vital to call them out at any opportunity when it gets this bad.
>>
>>77104229
This x1000 famillia
>>
>>77099812
>Homophobic attack, not Islam

pictureofgirlsaying"whynotboth?".jpg
>>
File: 1465601281612.gif (2 MB, 280x211) Image search: [Google]
1465601281612.gif
2 MB, 280x211
>>77102452

I'm so confused by why he's acting so fucking triggered. They're agreeing with him aren't they? They're just doing what the news is supposed to do and talking about it in more depth, beyond what he just wants. Am I reading this right?
>>
>>77105067
>EXACTLY THIS

REEEEEEEEE

Jesus being gay is fucking horrendous when I have to mix with people who refuse to accept any wrongdoing on the part of Islam.
>>
>>77105204
I don't think Jesus was gay.
>>
File: 1465361379929.png (14 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1465361379929.png
14 KB, 679x427
>>77103293
>>
>>77099812
Hahahaha what a delusional faggot
>>
>>77105285
Lol
>>
>>77100213

You're just jealous your parents can't afford to get you one.
>>
>>77102577
Just answered your own question there
>>
>>77104231
>Based Julia Hartly Brewer.
their whole peice was about how it was the evil guns what did it, and conveniently declined to mention that the Paris attackers got automatic rifles despite the strictest gun laws in the world

but then, they are all following the same script
>>
>>77099812

Leftists are going into full, uncontrolled meltdown this year.

They're turning into unbalanced children and not even hiding it anymore.

I'm amused...but I'm also a little worried. These are people who have woken up on the wrong side of history. They have been so sure in a view of the world that has now been torn apart piece by piece and they are showing a clear inability to handle the realization.

People like this can become dangerous.
>>
>>77102957

#notall/pol/
>>
>>77105429
>Hahahaha what a delusional faggot

I don't follow you. Omar's parents said he was angry about seeing two gay men kissing, so he drives 100 miles to shoot up a gay club. How is that not an attack on gays?

If it had been a black club, women's club, whatever, and the killer had been angry at blacks, or women, or whatever, we would discuss it as a hate crime.
>>
>>77100529

>/pol/

I have never, ever seen /pol/ suggest Islam isn't homophobic. The exact opposite actually.

Fuethermore - The ONLY people saying this are leftists, who are stating with a straight face, that his Sunni Muslim upbringing is completely unrelated to his homophobia, which in fact clearly a result of White Supremacy and Trump voters.
>>
>>77099812
Arent they one and the same
Islam hates gays and stones them in arab country
>>
>>77104270

they arent equivlant, but the anger is understandable as i said, but its a choice you have to make, either go by emotions, logic or a compromise between the two (which is the worse, because they dont work together)

the equivlant would be to say "those muslims where motivated by lust/power"
as the same as "this muslim was motivated by homophobia" ect.
the amount of muslim ideology is important aswell, but, going by logic as i explained earlier, its really hard to pin point necessary conditions when it comes to these types of things unless given enough information

so you can either go by your gut/emotions/generalizations which most people on here do, and then some get mad as>>77102957
when its done to them

OR you can go by necessary requirments and use logic and save the assumptions for another thread
>>
>>77106127

is it opposite day? because i didnt suggest that.
Il give you a tip, if you want to anwser a point by someone try to read the context first
>>
>>77101300

It's not speculation. He's a Muslim. Islam is homophobic. It's part of the ideology. He practiced and advocated an interpretation of the religion that explicitly and currently implements the murder of homosexuals and cited his connections with other adherents to his religion that murdered homosexuals.

This is as bizarre as people saying;

>Look, Amon Goeth killed Jews. But this was because of his anti-semitism...it had nothing to do with his Nazi beliefs.
>>
>>77101863

The cuck states it is homophobic. Not related to Islam. Using your logic the cuck is just as incorrect as those stating Islam.
>>
>>77106516

in logic, there is a huge gap between necessary and suggestive. And someone killing gay people spesifically , and it being planned, is a worlds diffrence to "he might have been religious because hes from x country"

its PROBABLY true, yes, but not necessary true
while the other claim is only not true if its a socalled "falsefalg" ect. conspiracy
which too has no evidence
>>
>>77106619

agreed, the only diffrence im arguming is that he walks out because of "not-gay spesific" comments, rather then walking out in the begning when its about "muh islam"
>>
>>77102661

Muslims slaughter gay latinos.

White men are to blame.

Always.
>>
>>77106478

Yes. That's exactly what you said.

Don't try and wriggle out of your statements.
>>
>>77102452
LBGTQIQIQBBBQQBBBQBQBOTOOBTBBQTBLLLCTULHUABCDEFG
>>
>>77107078

i guess you have no problem in quoting the exact place then
>>
>>77105090

Owen was suffering a mental breakdown because he's been defending Islam for most of his career and him lashing out is his way of trying to come to terms with the massive cognitive dissonance that's happening to him.
>>
>>77106796

It's not probably. His religious affiliation is MORE soundly stated than his feelings on homosexuals. We KNOW for a fact that he is;

1. A sunni Muslim.

2. We know he associates with ISIS supporters and members.

We only have his father's self serving statement to suggest this was anger exclusively derived from his personal, completely unrelated to religious feelings towards homosexuals.

Given how central his religious beliefs are to his life, this is an absurd statement all on it's own.
>>
>>77107290

I already quoted the post. When I replied to it.
>>
File: 1464573317551.gif (993 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
1464573317551.gif
993 KB, 317x178
>>77099812
>>Reporter storms off

He shouldn't have stormed off.

As both a racial and a religious minority, the attacker is INCAPABLE of bigotry or discrimination. What is this guy not getting?

Plainly this was just another simple attack.
>>
>>77105961
I'm taking my wife and children and we're moving out of Chicago exactly because the leftists are becoming exponentially more violent if not confrontational and physical.
>>
>>77107291

His brain is rebooting.
>>
File: pepe wa shock.png (109 KB, 360x340) Image search: [Google]
pepe wa shock.png
109 KB, 360x340
>>77107111
>CTULHU
>>
>>77108502
Maybe Owen Jones is still salvageable. Maybe he can still be redpilled.

Am I being too hopeful?
>>
>>77107383

>/pol/

is hardly a "quote"
i know i didnt say it, you have to point out where you "think" i said it
>>
>>77099812
>it's not islam it's homophobia
I don't understand this excuse. Do they really think it is a pure coincidence? Can they name three muslim countries with gay rights?
>>
>>77108768
No.
Liberalism runs to the core. Thats why they're liberals, they're more comfortable in their accepted(read: falsified) world view than taking the effort to look at things realistically.

He';ll be defending islam when they're raping his wife and beheading him
>>
>>77107410
they wouldn't give his podium as the only one qualified to comment

what a fucking preening faggot cuck
>>
>>77109797

if it is to be called a "realistic" world view one actually needs a method based on uncovering reality

its actually a practical world view, because it uses generalizations inorder to make issues more practically focus and try to solve them with said method.
>>
>>77109797
he's a fag, so he'll still be defending them as they take him to the roof to throw him off, and probably on the way down

not aalllll muuuusssll SPLAT!
>>
File: CkyjssYUkAAAhc9.jpg (22 KB, 477x315) Image search: [Google]
CkyjssYUkAAAhc9.jpg
22 KB, 477x315
>>77109797
>He';ll be defending islam when they're raping his wife and beheading him

Of course he will. They can't ALL do it to him, which even if some did probably "proves" his point that #notALLmuslims innit?
>>
File: 1411681644771.png (48 KB, 592x203) Image search: [Google]
1411681644771.png
48 KB, 592x203
>>77110141
Do you mean to imply liberal world views are more 'correct' than alternative views?
Because yes, they use generalizations, but they're often wildly incorrect, like drawing a demarcation between an Islamic attack and a homophobic attack.
He generalizes that this good muslim boy dindu because he generalizes that all muslims are peaceful and loving doctors and lawyers
>>77110177
>not aalllll muuuusssll SPLAT!
Day of the Roof when??
>>
>>77103293
US bringing the bants
>>
>>77099812
Owen Jones is an outspoken anti-white commie faggot. The fact that he does not acknowledge the threat of Islam as a gay person also makes him an obvious fifth column.
>>
>>77099812
Did Teddy Cuxpin blow a fuse?
>>
>>77105961
Lol this cucks afraid of the liberal boogeyman.

Low energy.
>>
>>77099812

Reading Owen Jones' article about this on The Guardian made me rage pretty good

A good 50% of the retard commenters were on his side and repeating the "well Islam isn't the only homophobic ideology" as if there's any other group of people out there literally killing gays by the masses (apart from a few crazy slavs in Russia maybe)
>>
>>77110600

i was making a distinction betwen the liberal world view, and the "realistic" one you implied
no "their" worldview insnt more correct
but a realistic worldview needs to focus on science rather then generalizations or statistics. One needs to apply the method that works best for the goal you're trying to achive.
>>
>>77111528
reading the gurdian?

why?
>>
>>77111671

To argue with people in the comments. I've managed to call a few liberals on their bullshit pretty hard sometimes.
>>
>>77100651
I think Murray is way more based than Milo.
>>
>>77102452

he's packing some ass
>>
>>77112355
I thought they deleted pretty much anything anti
>>
>>77113452

They don't, you just can't argue like you would on 4chan. You have to be cordial and all that shit, no personal attacks.

They did insta-delete my post providing a link to Hillary laughing about that case where she got the rapist free though.
>>
>>77113918
well I still hate them and won't give them clicks
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.