[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pages of comments of people arguing whether it was homophobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 2768.jpg (97 KB, 1225x735) Image search: [Google]
2768.jpg
97 KB, 1225x735
pages of comments of people arguing whether it was homophobia or religion that drove the killer to do what he did, completely ignoring the fact that, if he hadn't have had such easy access to such powerful weaponry, chances are this horrible event wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>77099515

If he didnt have access to powerful weaponry he's just have done what muslim terrorists do in London, blown the place up with a home-made bomb.

See July 7th 2005 London bombings.
56 dead 700+ non-fatal injuries (loss of limbs etc)
>>
>>77099515

and you ignored the fact that even with your gun control rules, he still got guns legally despite being on govt watchlists
>>
File: consider.jpg (87 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
87 KB, 654x539
>>77099515
>what are isis smugglers
>what is the deep web
>implying if the fags had guns this would have happend
same shit happend in europe and gun laws are extreme here
seriously,by denying guns to the masses you strip them of any way of deffending themselves,becuase fanatics will always find a way to get their weapons
>>
>>77099515
He would just make a bomb.
>>
>>77099515
lmao that guy just gave money to trump's campaign

idiot
>>
>>77099515
Right it is the fact that he owned a gun that made him want to shoot up a bunch of fags in the glorious name of Allah
>>
>>77099515
He also had a bomb, which was illegal last time I checked

Paris banned guns, they still got them in
Besides how do you propose to ban guns when the border is wide open
>>
>>77099515

Just like the twin towers?

I wonder why you're pushing so hard for gun control?

>
x
>>
>>77099823
Fcuk you fat fucks are stupid.

that is not his argument.
He had teh desire to begin with, but easy access to powerful weapons made it well...easy?
Do you get that burgerman?
Do you want me to put some sweet sauce on it and supersize a fucking mountain dew it to really get it to sink in. Fuck you stinck you fat cunt.

This is why the world loves it when you fat cunts kill each other.
Hurry up and be next
>>
>>77100060
It's pretty easy when you have an entire community network of like minded people supporting you

I'll ask again, how do we ban guns when the border is wide open. Supply and demand means the criminals will always get the guns they need
>>
>>77100060
>Talks more about the US than his own country.
You know, I find it fucking hilarious no one actually talks about their own country on /pol/.

I wonder why that is--

>They're irrelevant.

--Oh. That's right. Almost forgot.
>>
>>77100060
My gun just sits on my wall never goes on sprees.
>>
>>77099823
no, it's the fact that he was able to kill so many.
>>
>>77100222
Ban gun manufacturers?
>>
Let's turn the logic around on them

100 million armed Americans and yet you're still alive.
Why are you condemning ALL gun owners for the actions of one?
>>
>>77100222
Ahhh well fuck it then if the criminals always get what they want, then lets do away with laws then.

This is why Britain was so glad you guys decided to get on a boat and set out for the new world.
Thank fuck.
>>
>>77099515
>Paris
OK senpai
Saged
>>
>>77100391

You should use the exact number of blacks in this argument, next time, and try to slip it by them.
>>
>>77100421
They get what they want when the border is wide fucking open

If you're arguing to ban guns you must be arguing to implement border controls
>>
>>77100360
brilliant idea lad here we'll even ship you over here so you can go door to door in ghettos and collect them. They'll still enter the country with them because mexico and all of south america is overrun with drug cartels.
>>
>>77100269
AHHH well shit another genius! America is full of them!

Lets just issue everyone a fucking firearm in the hopes they will just "sit on a wall"

I can actually smell your fat encrusted prostrate from here you disgusting mouth breathing cunt
>>
>>77099515
I should get a MAGA hat and fireproof it.

Just so I can laugh at leftie protestors trying vainly to burn it.
>>
>>77100574
cuck
>>
File: muh_precious.jpg (548 KB, 1000x1583) Image search: [Google]
muh_precious.jpg
548 KB, 1000x1583
>>
>>77099515
Completely ignoring the fact that if he hadn't had such an easy access to twisted and evil Islamic ideas, none of this would have happened.
>>
>>77100574
The moral is a gun is 5 lbs of metal they don't kill people minorities do.
>>
File: Black crime.png (61 KB, 867x745) Image search: [Google]
Black crime.png
61 KB, 867x745
>>77100629
Muh gun problem

Minus niggers, crime rates in America would be similar to Belgium.
Minus hispanics and niggers, it would probably be far lower than that
>>
>>77100496
Look , I actually like that you fuckers have lots of guns. I dont care about your fantasy open borders or whatever the fuck it is you have been told to fear today.

truth be told I wish 50 more had died yesterday.
You people are disgusting and just as backwards as those you fear.

Enjoy the guns and and enjoy the prostate cancer and diabetes and dilluted pretend democracy. Get shot
>>
>>77100725
There we go we just ship all the niggers and hispanics away and 90% of gun deaths are solved.
>>
File: Chicago crime demographics.png (275 KB, 1092x576) Image search: [Google]
Chicago crime demographics.png
275 KB, 1092x576
>>77100737
America does not have a gun problem.

Rural areas where gun ownership is highest are some of the most peaceful places in the country

America has a black problem.
Crime rates among American blacks are basically even with those in Africa. It's like a little piece of Africa here in the US
>>
>>77099515
WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED,
ONLY EMUS WILL HAVE GUNS
>>
>>77099515

>easy

This guy was approved for weapons beyond the normal citizen he cleared scrutiny proving that scrutiny doesn't stop determination.
>>
File: 1443288684545.jpg (35 KB, 553x443) Image search: [Google]
1443288684545.jpg
35 KB, 553x443
>>77099515

American's can't even stop Mexicans from crossing their borders let alone stop a black market of weapons that will appear if guns are banned.
>>
Fuck off, you faggot. The only people affected by increased restrictions on gun ownership are law-abiding citizens- if leftists were serious about stopping thus sort if thing, they'd focus on stopping criminals/terrorists, not taking away the rights of ordinary people to defend themselves.

Also, using "homophobia" like it's a real word. They lit up the Sky Tower in your colours: you should jump off it.
>>
File: Race crime NYC.jpg (148 KB, 992x768) Image search: [Google]
Race crime NYC.jpg
148 KB, 992x768
>>77100887
Just look at this shit

Even 100 years ago before we had all this technology, crime rates never came anywhere near what they are with niggers on the loose
>>
File: Crime rate correllations.png (218 KB, 1024x397) Image search: [Google]
Crime rate correllations.png
218 KB, 1024x397
The percentage of an area that is black is a greater predictor of it's crime rate than the percentage of an area that is in poverty
>>
>>77101085
>>77101177
>tfw another aussie silenced
gun opposition always gets silent when these pop up
>>
File: Racial murder rate by country.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
Racial murder rate by country.png
117 KB, 1531x841
Poverty-stricken Asian cities have 1/50th the crime rate of poverty-stricken African cities
>>
>>77099515
I know this is bait, but I'll bite. You realize you can get a firearm that was previously used for murder for dirt cheap on the black market right? You'd have to be a total retard to think a mass shooter won't get his hands on a firearm.
>>
>>77099515
he could get restricted weapons in your country, faggot. no amount of gun laws wouldve prevented this
>>
>>77099515
I live in Palm Beach and there are apparently a high number of names from my county on ISIS kill list. I will happily carry my weapon and shoot any paki looking mother fucker who even looks like he's about to allahu akbar.
>>
File: Interracial rape stats.jpg (129 KB, 857x1046) Image search: [Google]
Interracial rape stats.jpg
129 KB, 857x1046
If these numbers were reversed, SJW's would be screaming bloody murder
>>
>>77101085
Isn't that the one with the slightly off statistics Trump shared? The long blue colored one is much better and shows the ratio visually well. This might raise some eyebrows for someone too ADD to read more than a page but this is a poor infograph imo, or at least there are much better ones.
>>
>>77101328
Every country has homophobia and mental illness; not every country has guns. Nowhere else in the western world could Mateen have obtained these weapons this easily
>>
>>77100574
Maybe you should stick to sniffing prostates on that shitty little island of yours instead of getting all butthurt about American internal issues because you seem to be better at it.
>>
>>77101504
Nope, Trump shared a different statistic relating to police killings

All of these infographs are sourced, check them if you wish
>>
>>77101529
You can literally go on the deep web right now and get an assault rifle in Australia. Fuck off.
>>
>>77099515
the dude was a member of a britcuck security firm you shitposter
>>
>>77100060
>Background checked by FBI twice
>Background checked by private security copany twice
>Came out clean
>Security guard

He could've gotten a gun regardless of any nonsense you spout.
>>
>>77101529
can you explain what you mean by "obtained these weapons this easily" because i dont see any evidence for that
>>
>>77101529
>what is the black market
>>
>>77101652
Meaning you cant go to a shop and purchase an assault rifle for a big night out anywhere else in the western world.
consequently the amount of mass killings are limited by availability
>>
>>77101963
You can't, though. The US already has pretty high gun restrictions on sales.
>>
>>77099515
He was a federal security contractor for the DHS you massive idiot. Only gun control laws that would have prevented this would require the government itself to disarm.
>>
>>77099515
Shill thread No. 223423313
>>
>>77100060
Anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of chemistry can buy chemicals at Walmart, that have zero restrictions on them, and make a bomb capable of killing everyone in a building with central air in under an hour.

Why don't the bombs get blamed instead of the radical Muslims?
>>
>>77099515
"Hey look, I found a firearm!

I'm think I'm going to kill people with it!"
>>
>it's a middle earth wants desperately to be Australia thread
>>
>>77099515
>chances are this horrible event wouldn't have happened.

You're right. He wouldn't have killed over 50 people with a gun.
He would have used a bomb
>>
>>77101529
Every country also doesn't have to deal with niggers in mass. Glad to see Europe crime levels are on the rise though.
>>
>>77101963
but thats wrong and even if it was true it wouldn't change anything, he had a legal gun permit and worked for a security firm, the only thing stricter gun laws would have done here is lower the chance of someone stopping him.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.