[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is always fucking right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: rimmel.jpg (27 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
rimmel.jpg
27 KB, 620x388
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-there-will-be-no-more-body-shaming-adverts-on-the-tube-a3269951.html

>Sadiq Khan announced that Transport for London would no longer run ads which could cause body confidence issues, particularly among young people.

>The Mayor, a father of two teenage daughters, warned the ads could “demean” women and encourage them to conform to unrealistic or unhealthy body shapes.
>>
File: 1461006752942.png (1 MB, 1366x2653) Image search: [Google]
1461006752942.png
1 MB, 1366x2653
>/pol/ is always fucking right
wrong
>>
>>77096283
>politicians pandering to a loud, actively engaging demographic.

They would pander to your views too if you knew how to play the game and stopped being edgy autists, even the most evil people are smart enough to not hold up their swastikas and the steinbergs don't go on about the torah in their day to day running of the world.

Imbeciles.
>>
>London mayor
>Sadiq Khan
just end it already
>>
File: 1457972979436.jpg (115 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1457972979436.jpg
115 KB, 531x471
>>77096283
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>PAKISTAN FUCKING TOP KEK.
Why are you even a state? Just join India and convert back already.
>>
>>77096283
>unrealistic or unhealthy body shapes.
>The model behind the controversial 'Are you beach body ready' posters on the London Underground has hit back at critics, saying: "I am a real person behind the image."
>"Renee, our stunning model, falls well within what the British Government deem to be a healthy weight, based on the BMI system.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/are-you-beach-body-ready-5591088

But I guess feelings > facts
>>
>>77096453
>flag
oy vey
>>
>>77096283

>body shaming

And to think, the Greeks used to actively do gymnastics because letting your body go to waste was considered a waste of your humanity.
>>
File: 1456791319383.jpg (40 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1456791319383.jpg
40 KB, 500x351
>>77096453
It was so close to happening too
>>
I hope the paki cunt gets knifed, fucking dickhead. I hope one of his mudslime friends burns down London they deserve it.
>>
>>77096453

i actually know the faggot who forced this and mby even started this shit.
>>
to put in perspective 1/4 of kids in London is now obese and they're more concerned about "shame" apparently being healthy is too unrealistic in 2016
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.