[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another day, another white guilt hashtag.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Capture+_2016-06-13-07-07-27.png (12 KB, 376x80) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-13-07-07-27.png
12 KB, 376x80
Another day, another white guilt hashtag.
>>
>>77094951
>growing up looking like shit
>>
>>77094951

It's hard for us to really understand the level of brainwashing that 98% of other Americans are going through right now. This is the kind of shit that most Americans legitimately believe in after rotting their brains in front of the TV for 6 hours a day.
>>
>>77094951
You're privileged so of course you wouldn't know how it feels. You got lucky and was born white. I'd imagine you'd act differently if you were born brown. You and anyone else would of course deny it because you're thinking in the now, you're thinking with your feelings as of in the moment. But if we reset the clock and erase all your memories, you would act very differently and things would start to add up around you.
>>
Nuke Israel already.
>>
>>77094951

>another day, more brown people navel-gazing instead of building great things

In two hundred years there won't be any history textbooks talking about the great Twats of our time. Let them waste their time, it means nothing.
>>
>>77094951
#growingupwithcrybabyminorities

#ifwhitepeoplearesobadwhylifearoundus
>>
>>77094951
>But kids can't be racist. Racism is learned, you aren't born with it.
>>
>nuff said
>>
>Growing up ugly
>>
>>77095198
No
US white people think differently
We process out thoughts on a whole other level than other races
That is why we are superior
That is why we make this world better for all
That is why we are waking up and will not let our dominance fade
>>
>>77095688
this was me growing up
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-13-07-26-13~2.jpg (208 KB, 1440x2061) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-13-07-26-13~2.jpg
208 KB, 1440x2061
Well, the top is relevant
>>
>>77095198
>a bloo bloo bloo the shopkeeper gave me a look when I walked in the store, now let me into Harvard with a 2.9GPA plz
>>
>>77095688
omg white peopul are so evil
>>
>>77096563
>bad english
>germany
>blaming whites
>>
>>77097065
>straya
>almost fell for it
>>
>>77094951
how is that white guilt ?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.