[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/0 6/12/there-was-more-than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11
File: shooter2.jpg (23 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
shooter2.jpg
23 KB, 480x320
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/06/12/there-was-more-than-one-shooter-at-pulse-in-orlando/

Hey /k/, you guys would know more about this than I do. The article talks about evidence of there being more than one shooter in Orlando, because the number of casualties don't line up with one gunman with an AR. Any thoughts on whether the info in the article is accurate, or it is tin foil hat material?
>>
>>77094607

The situation is still unclear and victims at the time don't always make great witnesses due to the stress and trauma of the event. Also, wasn't the guy left for like three hours to whatever he wanted? I'm sure with that amount of time and hostages he could manage it.
>>
Bullshit. There were close to 800 people in that club. You can hit multiple people with every shot without even aiming.
>>
Shooting started 0200 and the shooter died around 0500. I believe he somehow locked people in. I'm aware that also at some point he was "executing" people so I guess he had enough time to line people up or causally shoot people cowering on the floor. I chalk the high injury count on over penetration and 300+ people panicking and basically hurting themselves or others trying to escape.
Just some guesses based on what is out
>>
>>77094610
And I saw a interview that someone said after escaping they barred the doors so the shooter could not go outside.

Kind of sucked for the people that was still inside trying to come out.
>>
>>77094611
>fags thinking only of themselves
what were you expecting to happen? Some hero to emerge and stop him? lmfao
>>
>>77094611
he heard them banging on the door trying to escape as well
>>
>>77094607
I don't believe in the Orlando shooting
>>
>>30257025
i've played literally 8 hours of overwatch today and that picture would make zero sense with POTG on it
>>
>>77094610
he didnt lock people in, the faggots leaving the building locked the doors behind them as people were banging on them to get out. i guess chivalry is dead
>>
What guns were used?

How many did swat kill in the "gun fight"?
>>
>>77094615
Correct.

In bad taste, but very much tetris effect.
>>
>>77094607
We will know more as the truth starts to come out.

Given the amount of time the incident went over though there isnt a reason why the casualties couldnt be that high.

Its only maybe a 1 or 2 hundred rounds discharged over 3 hours. Likely to be a fair bit more though maybe 300 or so.

Plenty of time for him to line people up and execute them.

Sadly no one in the club seems to have tried to fight back in any substantial manner. Even a handful of people in a building are more then likely going to overwhelm a lone attacker if they rush him.
>>
i saw this posted, is this a troll or legit?
>>
>>77094617
ar15 and glock 9mm, whole incident went on for 5 hours, for some reason the cops bailed after the intiial gunfight, and left the terrorist alone in the club with the trapped people for 3 hours before FBI and swat raided it. im sure there are going to be some major lawsuits as more info comes out in the coming days
>>
>>77094616
Lol, I knew the doors were locked, but I thought he did it since swat had to blow them open
>>
>>77094611
>And I saw a interview that someone said after escaping they barred the doors so the shooter could not go outside.
Whoever it was needs to be charged. With something.

God fucking damn this enrages me.
>>
>>77094623
worse than in a video game when you try to get out of the way of grenade and your faggot teammates stop in the doorway
>>
>>77094621
So..basically the same thing as columbine? you'd think they'd learn by now that rapid response is key. But hey those Cops dont want to get plugged for some gays, they just want to go home and watch the voice or whatever
>>
>>77094625
and at the same time, cant have them civilians walking around with their own concealed handguns in public
>>
>>77094621
>im sure there are going to be some major lawsuits as more info comes out in the coming days
Nah, SCOTUS already said that cops have no duty to protect citizens.
>>
>>77094607
>the number of casualties don't line up with one gunman with an AR.

YOu know, I thought this at first.
>>
>>77094627
yeah but the lawsuits will get filed anyway and the city will settle out of court for millions to save face
>>
>>77094629
They'll get thrown out of court before that happens.
>>
>>77094628
Clubs are very packed, im suprised he didnt kill more people what with 5 hours of time to kill no pun intended
>>
>>77094611
That's a neat little tidbit there, we gotta source it before it falls out of the narrative
>>
Watch
as more and more information comes out, less and less news coverage will focus on this event:
>Guy had ties to ISIS
>Family had ties to ISIS
>FBI didn't keep an eye on him
>Someone barred the door shut
>Cops took hours to respond

It'll be a loaded event to touch for the left. They can go full gun control mode, but if Trump plays his cards right, he can blame ISIS and domestic law enforcement failing at every step.
>>
>>77094620
>an injured female
>possibly intoxicated
>no military/combat training
>in the dark
>noises - music/screaming/gunshots

she has no idea what happened. of all the unreliable sources, somebody in that situation is the most unreliable
>>
>>77094607
Honestly I think most mass shooters could kill more people because a packed crowd (like in a theater or a night club, which are already hazards for fire deaths etc) is such an easy target for even someone with a pump action shotgun or bolt action rifle, but the reason they don't is because they aren't professional killers. They don't know how to run their weapon, they panic when law enforcement (or a CCW holder, like in clackamas OR) shows up.

I think this guy took a pilgrimage to some war torn shithole and got some training, like the paris shooters. It was fish in a bucket from then on.
>>
>>77094607
>because the number of casualties don't line up with one gunman with an AR
I'm gunna blame this on slow police response. These anons reminded me >>77094625 >>77094621

the worst shootings happen when the police fail to respond. 2011 Norway attack where Breivik attacked a small island, Columbine where the police used hostage tactics for clearly not a hostage situation, Paris where the police stayed back to plan because they were up against smuggled full autos and hand grenades. The perpetrators had time, without police or much resistance, to continue killing people.
>>
what do you guys think of that guy barricading the doors? what the fuck how does that even come to you?
>>
>>77094621
>lawsuits

The supreme court has already ruled that the police have no duty to protect anyone.
>>
I like Cernovich, but his whole thing is that he will literally say anything in order to get views. The truth doesn't matter, only pageviews. He's said this many, many times on the very same blog you're linking.
>>
>>77094619
>Sadly no one in the club seems to have tried to fight back in any substantial manner. Even a handful of people in a building are more then likely going to overwhelm a lone attacker if they rush him.
What a bunch of faggots.
>>
File: scum23656.jpg (208 KB, 1458x1161) Image search: [Google]
scum23656.jpg
208 KB, 1458x1161
Were not gonna do the work for you FBI.
>>
>>77094633
The guy didn't have ties to anything other than being a muslim from afghanistan
He sees the sickness & degeneracy of modern society, and he sacrifices himself striking against it.

If only more Americans had the bravery & courage of this man
>>
>dangerandplay.com

at least it's not Return of Kings
>>
>>77094638
Tell me more, anon
>>
>>77094609
There were 300.
>>
>>77094610
3 hours is more than enough time to kill 50 people. 3 hours is more than enough time to kill 300 people desu.
>>
>>77094642
Hell anon. Please tell us more about your beliefs in purging the gays from western society.
>>
>>77094614
false flag.
>Jet fuel doesn't melt steel queens.
>>
>>77094647
ā€œIf a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

Leviticus 20:13
>>
File: HE'S GOT A BONE!.jpg (48 KB, 845x450) Image search: [Google]
HE'S GOT A BONE!.jpg
48 KB, 845x450
What gear would you have run?
>>
>>77094649
This is great news anon. Please share more information, such as your mailing address and name.

I belong to an organization that would like to meet with you, top kek.
>>
>>77094632

He was on fox news. He literally said he held the doors shut while people pounded on them...
>>
>>77094650
defender or attacker or first responder?
>>
>>77094653

attacker
>>
>>77094624
>worse than in a video game when you try to get out of the way of grenade and your faggot teammates stop in the doorway
>>
>>77094652
holy shit dude, what a fucking retard.
>>
>>77094654
Dragon dildos.
>>
File: 1461544853555.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1461544853555.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>77094652
Fucking disgusting faggot
>>
>>77094649
No one cares about the Jew Books, faggot.
>>
>>77094652
>"I was trying to save people."
>"Oh wait, I probably got them killed more..."
>"Thanks Obama."
>>
>>77094654
i would have just blown the place up boston bombing style. why the fuck would anyone want to get into a gunfight in the first place when you can just drop a package off.

Then again, i'm just smart enough to not engage in jihad.
>>
>>77094652
>trying to hold things shut while gays pound on it

This just does not fit the narrative at all.
>>
File: Carlos4.jpg (21 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Carlos4.jpg
21 KB, 400x267
>>77094662
I guess he didn't respect the fact that the back door was 'exit only.'
>>
File: 1460181808546.jpg (124 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1460181808546.jpg
124 KB, 375x500
>>77094660
>>77094658
>>77094652
>>77094637
>>77094632
>>77094623
>>77094622
>>77094616
>>77094612
>>77094611
>Interview where "victim" admits to barricading doors causing more death
https://youtu.be/1Agt0A1Fcrg?t=260
>>
>>77094649
Why is that in quotes? That's not what the bible says.
>>
>>77094659
Lets not try to pretend that this muslim didn't do us a favor
How can you have a civilization if you won't do violence to defend it?
>>
>>77094664
>Another report where a man was claiming that the doors were being held closed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8NEv1rvDFM
>>
>>77094626
Fucking right?

9th circuit just ruled that the second amendment doesn't support concealed carry, so that's fucking awesome. Can't wait for Shillary to win so we can have the supreme court come out and say that guns are only protected inside your home and nowhere else, and that scary salt guns aren't protected.
>>
>>77094642
If he wanted to purge degeneracy, maybe he should have gone to a democratic convention.

Oh wait, they have armed security, secret service, and cops there. I guess guns are only evil when non-Democrats have them, and gun free zones are a good idea except if that means disarming those same democrats.
>>
>>77094665
He's using some heretical Protestant translation, NLT, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>77094669
I'm sure he just wanted to kill some gays
>>
>>77094664
>Brown skin.
>Held the door closed.
>Let the shooter kill more people.
>>
>>77094672
think he was in on it and trying to go full taqqiya? ? I hope they at least investigate it.
>>
>>77094671
Probably for the best that he didn't go for the DNC

Imagine the gun control shitstorm if Shillary herself got shot at, wounded, or even killed.

Brady Bill 2, Electric Boogaloo. Bans on all 'salt guns, no concealed carry, etc incoming. Although if she wins the presidency (and transforms the supreme court), we're just going to get that shit anyway...

Fuck, why can't that damn crone just have a heart attack and keel over?
>>
>>77094673
Think about it, who the FUCK runs out of a building and then the next thing they do is fucking jam the door?
>>
>>77094674
He's a muslim why would he attack the DNC?
Hating gays and blacks doesn't make you a republican.

Hell if anything, republicans love gays/blacks more than democrats anyways
>>
I just hope that more gay realize they need to be armed and this causes a movement in their community.
>>
>>77094665
>>77094670

There are alot of stupid rules, especially in Leviticus like that. It's impossible for humans to follow the laws of Moses, so God had to send Jesus.

Peter says later in the bible that all the rules in the old testament don't matter anymore. Just love your enemy, blah blah blah

But then again Peter also tells them to cut our fag shit (but not kill them)
>>
>>77094676
>He's a muslim
That's racist!
>>
>>77094676
Why wouldn't he?

He was born in the US. He watched over the years of his life as gays came out and became more comfortable in public and out of the closet. The guy got mad as fuck seeing gay dudes make out in public, in bathrooms, etc.

Did this new gay awakening come around out of the blue? Or was the behavior increasingly enabled and normalized largely by a group of people with a donkey mascot who wanted some easy votes?
>>
>Muslim kills a bunch of gays for being gay.
>Culturally, they fuck young boys and have gay sex.
>But it's okay to just give your friend "pleasure".
>>
>>77094680
Non-whites vote democrat

>>77094677
>their community
jesus christ, shut the fuck up
>>
>>77094680
>dad said his boy saw two gays kissing and he snapped.

Similar to the san bernandino stuff of
>walked into a christmas party and went bonkers.

Strange narrative the new media wants pushed.
>>
>>77094644
>police have no duty to protect anyone
Google this phrase, you'll find articles talking about it.
>>
>>77094683
Well, they couldn't admit that different races & religions actually hold different views, and that the whole left wing coalition is only held together by gimmedats & hatred of whites.

So he has to just be an isolated madman
>>
>>77094685
i figured that what it was. Just too similar and obvious.
>>
>>77094682
That's the funniest thing though.

These muslims and mexicans are overwhelmingly democrat voters because of the gimmedats that the democrats offer. But ideologically, they're so much more similar to conservatives. Strongly religious, anti-abortion, anti-gay, etc.

The democrats are in essence their useful idiots. It'll be interesting to see how things swing once the mexicans and muslims get what they want, became dominant, and then completely takeover and repurpose the Democratic party.
>>
>>77094687
Blacks too
>>
>>77094687
Considering that Mexican culture is prominently, and violently, Catholic, but the Muslims are....well....Muslim...we can expect another war or crusade based on religion, but much more difficult based on skin color.

If anyone remembers sibboleth vs shibboleth, you're on the right track.
>>
>>77094689
>Back to the basics.
Oh this is going to be good...
>>
File: 1465257401869.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1465257401869.gif
20 KB, 633x758
One of the people on the scene said when the firefight was over and they went in to get the bodies, they heard phones constantly ringing all over the club of family & friends trying to reach the victims
>>
That must have been one hell of a way to come out of the closet.
>>
>>77094691
>not having your phone on vibrate innaclub
What a bunch of fucking n00bz. You can't hear your ringtone over Celine Dion, how impractical.
>>
>>77094607
During the live threads, it was confirmed that there was a second shooter by police over the radio as it was happening. Why would they keep this silent?
>>
>>77094663
God damn it, Carlos.
>>
Go read the time line on bbc: 1. What we know about the attacker. 2. Why is America so obsessed with guns? 3. Who were the injured? 4. Congressmen rails against lack of push for gun control after this attack. Etc.

It's not even subtle.
>>
>>77094607

High

Powered

Magazine
>>
Omar "AR in the gay bar" Mateen
Omar "spray the gay away" Mateen
Omar "Uncondoner of the boner" Mateen
Omar "Holy war on the dance floor" Mateen
Omar "sodomize means neutralize" Mateen
Omar "pounding fags with high-cap mags" Mateen
Omar "Fuck the ass, eat the brass" Mateen
Omar "like eating dick? Try my 5.56" Mateen
Omar "It's raining men" Mateen
Omar "suck cock, get the glock" Mateen
Omar "not the pump action you were looking for" Mateen
Omar "can't butt blast during my holy fast" Mateen
Omar "Playing Fag-Tag with Extended Mags" Mateen
Omar " BlastinĀ“ and FastinĀ“ " Mateen
Omar "The Closet Closer" Mateen
Omar "Putting Fags Into Body Bags" Mateen
Omar "Don't Eat Ass During My Holy Fast" Mateen
Omar "Dressed in Rags and Spraying Fags" Mateen
Omar "see a gay, let it spray" Mateen
Omar "Curing HIV with my .223" Mateen
>>
>>77094698
Lmfao
>>
>>77094698
>Omar "suck cock, get the glock" Mateen
this should just be Omar "suck glock" Manteen
Succinctness is good.
>>
File: 1449020571684.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449020571684.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1200
>>77094698
>>
>>77094698
>not the pump action your looking for

didn't like this at first until it dawned on me. HA
>>
>>77094694
they'll say its to prevent panic but i think its just to cover their asses.

Its preferable to a boston bombing scenario for them i guess when they were chasing those guys all over the neighborhood .
>>
>>77094702
This isn't the first time someone called you slow, is it?
>>
>>77094691
Imagine how many people that killed. Hiding in a toilet, closet ect. Suddenly family/friends start calling.
>>
>>77094696
I'm English, y'all have no idea the amount of gun/American bashing there have been. Drives me insane.
>>
File: image.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 241x228
What's with all the question mark flags? Is this a spoopy thread?
>>
>>77094836
The faggot mods of /k/ moved their thread to /pol/.
>>
Time to see what countries post on /k/!
>>
>>77094698
Omar 'blasting queens' Mateen
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.