[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160612_114938.jpg (92 KB, 580x725) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_114938.jpg
92 KB, 580x725
The guvment is already using the sick excuse of another shooting to justify taking our guns. Radical Islamic Terrorism coming in from the Middle East, and they still blame the guns, not their idiot selves for letting it happen, or the people who actually did it. What do we do if they come for our guns? What CAN we do? I don't feel like losing my ARs or Glocks.
>>
File: Rifles in the USA and Canada.jpg (229 KB, 1368x738) Image search: [Google]
Rifles in the USA and Canada.jpg
229 KB, 1368x738
>>77094561
Ask them how they feel about Canada's laws and how safe they feel in Canada.

Then remind them Canada has a higher homicide rate with rifles as a % of population than the USA does.
>>
>oh fuggn another mass shooding!
>i'll go ask my echochamber of "guns r gud" posters for advice on how to effectively combat the growing cries of the american people to take guns away from civillians
Pathetic.
>>
Glocks are fine, Heller v Columbia right? AWB haven't been declared unconstitutional, yet.

Swallow our pride and vote for Trump.

Fuck it. Hillary will fuck us, completely fuck us. The last thing we need is more commie justices.

Trump is a coin toss, but I'll take that over Shrill.

If you had to pick a roommate, and one is holding something behind his back, and the other is pointing a gun at you screaming "I'm going to fucking shoot you", the choice should be clear.
>>
>>77094561
I mean as far as what we can do we have a few options. If they come for the guns we can shoot the feds and hope they realized getting shot is not worth taking guns. We can go out in force and protest and hopefully turn it towards the right direction, but we likely be called right wing extremist and shot by ATF.
>>
>>77094563
Found the Liberal retard
>>
>>77094563
Y so buttmad, friend?
>>
>>77094566
Whatever you say, Cletus.
>>
>>77094567
He's just an SJW tryna get his dick wet with Liberal ideas he thinks feminists and college safe space pussies like
>>
>>77094561
molon labe live it don't just say it
>>
>>77094570
This... Fuck and I have such a comfy life. It may come to molon labe sooner than we think
>>
soon the only people with guns will be big brother. get used to it. this is no longer a gun owners world. so sad.
>>
>>77094569
Trouble is, most SJWs are dykes. Found this out the hard way.
>>
>>77094561
vote for Trump
>>
>>77094563
Should we sit in the "migrants are gud, guns are bad" echo chamber instead?
>>
>>77094574
This, if you go third party, you are just helping hillary. Swallow your pride, he sucks, but Hillary is worse
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.