[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fifth columnists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12
File: fewfwewef.jpg (108 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
fewfwewef.jpg
108 KB, 960x639
Let's stop calling them liberals/left/cultural marxists/SJWs/purplehairs and meme the term fifth columnists back into fashion. This is what they are. They are all working together to dismantle our nations and populations in service of foreign cultures, powers and peoples. Don't let their comrades distance themselves from their least PR palatable elements when the fact is their policies and activism also only serve this purpose (removal of all enlightenment ideals and freedoms such as gun control and redefining free speech to not include words that offend them - "hate speech").

The events over the past two days have provided plenty material backing this up.
>>
>>77094054
I strongly support this.

It's more powerful than 'sjw' (which is meme term used by redditors now anyway)

Fifth column insinuates a more treacherous and hostile accusation.
>>
File: omar.jpg (494 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
omar.jpg
494 KB, 800x532
If you lie down with dogs, you'll wake up with fleas.
>>
File: fewfweef.png (705 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
fewfweef.png
705 KB, 960x639
>>77094178
>>77094297
Until we have a better way forward, let's bump with fifth column material and combine them with the definition?

I have a feeling a lot of younger people don't know the term because it is dangerous to the left and doesn't pass the sniff test for their media.
>>
File: 4263408-3x2-940x627.jpg (109 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
4263408-3x2-940x627.jpg
109 KB, 940x627
>>77095413
Alexandr Dugin also invented the term of 'sixth column', meaning people who are traitorous but aren't conscious of the nature of their behaviour (e.g. cuckservatives).
>>
>>77094054

they're also Setians
>>
>>77095413
i'm down get it trending then watch the butt hurt
>>
File: whiteguilt.jpg (32 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
whiteguilt.jpg
32 KB, 377x377
fifth column reporting

WE did this
>>
>>77095611
that guy is lazy as fuck at naming things
>>
File: collaborator.png (349 KB, 528x670) Image search: [Google]
collaborator.png
349 KB, 528x670
Another one from last summer.

These are powerful and accurate terms but they need to be memed back into culture by edgelords because everyone is so squeamish, deferring and conforming. They stop that faggotry after we make it internet culture but there are many hills we have to capture, so to speak.
>>
File: 1458704578791.png (52 KB, 165x218) Image search: [Google]
1458704578791.png
52 KB, 165x218
>>77096155

Don't worry. Leftists will be entirely destroyed by their pets. We have to gear up for a war with Islam on the home front
>>
OH MY FUCKING GOD EVEN MODERATE MUSLIMS HATE GAYS WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
>>
File: A FUCKING WHIIIIIIIITE MALE.png (384 KB, 589x467) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING WHIIIIIIIITE MALE.png
384 KB, 589x467
We had great success with "cuck" and other terms because they were already funny with little effort on our part. The inherently pathetic loser nature of being a cuck is what made it funny.

So our obstacle is finding the right visual or easily transmitted idea that twins the terms fifth column, collaborator with one of the laughable essences of their natures.
>>
>>77094297

Someone photoshop him onto >>77094054 picture
>>
File: peter and linda biehl.png (1 MB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
peter and linda biehl.png
1 MB, 1059x1420
>>77097182
If we find that idea then all it takes is one picture or piece of text to seed it and kek's shitposters will have fun with it until it becomes internet culture within weeks.

A way to do that is to remember the terms and why they are so important, and down the line you'll see something and come up with a great way to express it as a new kind of laughable or insane low. And in the meantime try to get a few other people to have the terms fresh on their minds as well.
>>
>>77095611
>Alexandr Dugin also invented the term of 'sixth column', meaning people who are traitorous but aren't conscious of the nature of their behaviour (e.g. cuckservatives).
Useful idiot also works for this. I'm going to try these on some older cuckservatives and see how they react.
>>
>>77094054
I support this. Fuck these fifth columnist traitors.
>>
File: 1462746420031.jpg (78 KB, 583x732) Image search: [Google]
1462746420031.jpg
78 KB, 583x732
>>77094054
I like this. Bumping for recognition.
>>
Another vague idea, maybe mostly to farm bumps - but recall the freebleeding, #killallmen, and #banfathersday hilarities where we got real feminists to massively embarrass themselves and send a lot of people to our side. We could "reclaim" the term fifth column under the pretense that it's a conservative term for good moral people who jus' wanna change the world into love energies and, like, stuff. The goal being for some of the actual fifth column cancer to run with it as a cause of the day and proudly label themselves as fifth column. This would be shocking and/or hilarious to people with some historical knowledge.
>>
Bump, nice idea
>>
>>77099494
You got some good ideas. You might be best remaking this thread in a day or so when all these gun threads die down a bit. More chance of people getting involved.
>>
File: 1432195587413.jpg (35 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1432195587413.jpg
35 KB, 720x405
>>77099793
Thanks, you might be right.

By the way, if you think about those false flag success stories you realize they're set off by chains of virtue signalling from an inciting event that a buzzfeed tier writer or twitter personality wanted to be seen as conquering with passive aggressive snark. Imagine if we reduced it to a methodology that works every time. Simple emotional and technical requirements and any random circumstance can be filled in from a list of suggestions or imagination. Intentional "leaks," tips about what some laughable MRAs are up to, for example.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.