[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there was a WWIII and your country started drafting if they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dd.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2147) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2147
If there was a WWIII and your country started drafting if they didn't already, what would you do to prepare? Would you enlist for a better deal or join a university and deal with the cucks and feminists?

This implies that all countries would refrain from using nukes like the WWII powers refrained from deploying poison gas.
>>
>>77092766
>Enlisting
Why not take the liberty to take justice into our own hands?
>>
>>77092766
>Would you enlist for a better deal or join a university and deal with the cucks and feminists?
Of course I wouldn't enlist. Not for cuckmany. This country is done for.
Two or three decades ago I probably would have.
>>
>>77092980
If Trump's elected and makes us leave NATO you guys will need to seriously focus on your military or you'll get steamrolled.
>>77092876
How so?
>>
File: tumblr_nvjksd3Ev41ufnh57o1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjksd3Ev41ufnh57o1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
>>77092980
What about 70 years ago?
>>
>>77092766
Would drop out of University and join the Army as an officer since I already have the qualifications. Lol what am I thinking, I have Asthma and thus automatically not allowed to join any armed forces within my country. So I would probably be sent to a factory I guess but at least I would be doing something to help.
>>
>>77093538
>If Trump's elected and makes us leave NATO
Stop being that delusional, Burgers.

You need NATO for the UN to give you a green light to attack another third world country without officially declaring war.
>>
>>77093538
Lel who would want to steamroll us? No oils here desu.
>>
>>77092766
>and your country started drafting
It is law in Germany that no citizen can be forced to become a soldier.
Also im not going to die for this shithole.
>>
>>77092766

>current year
>fighting and dying for your government
>not joining a militia
>>
>>77092766

Implying a 3rd world war would allow collegecucks to dodge again.

>I couldn't fight for my country because I was studying african studies at Le Universidad.

Round those fuckers up and load em on planes and air drop them into a shit storm. They'd learn more in 4 hours in combat then they would in 4 years virtue signaling and protesting gender labels at some kike circus
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.