[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not a single western feminist and SJW have balls to do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Why not a single western feminist and SJW have balls to do this in a mosque?
>>
>>77089390

Women have vaginas
>>
>>77089390

Because the modern progressive Left is at war with the West as much is Islam is. It's an alliance of convenience - even though Islam would turn on the SJWs at any given moment.
>>
>>77089390
This is from Finland isn't it? But WTF are they doing? Proving a "point?" Nudity in front of a church, how revolutionary!
>>
>>77089549
pretty much this
they know muslims would probably over react
>>
>>77089649
It was a bunch of memeboys setting them up all over Helsinki for no real reason

so basically real life shitposting
>>
>>77089549
Is this rare?
>>
>>77090157
nah that's just the man of the isle of man. he posts pretty often.
>>
File: 1420875560024.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1420875560024.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>77089549
>>
>>77089649
>>77090065
It's an advertisement for an upcoming festival where she performs
>>
>>77089390
What the fuck is that picture?
>>
>>77091418
cardboard cut-outs of a twerking turboslut on the stairs of the largest church of finland located within our capital city

it wasn't well received
>>
>>77091615
Just tell me why.
>>
>>77091685
I'm not sure of the actual reason but what >>77091307 said wasn't true atleast
>>
Nicki Minaj is plastic
Living fleshlight
Sad
>>
>>77091685
cuz fuk cristians lol

>>77091615
That church doesn't look like a church, the romanesque architecture makes it look like a building of state
>>
Nicki Minaj has interalized misogyny and slept with Lil Wayne and Drake. Not a tru feminist.
>>
what a waste of carboard
>>
>>77091896
well the church was heavily related to the state and is still legally related to the state
>>
>>77091942
She also praised hitler and said it was okay because her boyfriend was Jewish

I don't think a halfcurrynigger halfniggernigger is going to be the brightest person out there
>>
>>77089390

I know sometimes women push their luck just to test men and see if they are beta or worse. I think the reason it's getting so ridiculous is because they hope western men will get fed up and do something.
>>
>>77092423
she sounds like she is one of those black hebrew supporters
>>
>>77092707
No it's because they're bitches

>be western man
>put bitch in her place
>arrested, but hey some fatty fat fat tumblrina probably masturbates to you decking her

Wew wonderful accomplishment.
>>
>>77092707
Could we be wrong the whole time and our goverments want to recover real alpha men by provoking another crusade that edicts moslems and puts women back in their place? Maybe they want the nationalists values back and they're giving us a saturation therapy.
>>
>>77093124

That is because you are but one man. They want the whole society to put them in their place. Why do you think they support islam?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.